IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 355 of 360.
#17701 7 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I'm searching through this thread, but does anyone have a link to a Pro outlane/inlane deflector plastic? Not looking for a center post, just something to block dribbles over the metal lanes.

http://modfatherpinball.com/products/ghostbusters-pinball-slimer-lane-guards

I got the pink ones....

#17702 7 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I changed my spring on the autolauncher and I noticed that whenever the autolauncher is used, the ball will not orbit but instead gets sent down to the PKE letters. Can anyone confirm that this is normal? Seems that the gate is intentionally staying closed to not let the ball through. For example, a "saved ball" will get autolaunched....

My gate corresponds to my first plunge on the skill shot. If I shoot for the PKE rollover skillshot and get a ball save, the gate will close on the autolaunch. If I plunge the ball through the gate for a ramp/orbit skill shot and ball save is activated, the gate will open on the autolaunch. Not sure if that's what you mean.

#17703 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

I suspect your referring to the large washers.
I thought about it but it all fit fine and I figured it can only help add protection.
If anyone wants to remove the big washers , you can be replaced with #8 washers.

Or you can get the clear polycarbonate washers in various sizes. I've put those in all my games as I don't like seeing those huge, light blocking metal washers.

Some are better than others. Some will have smooth flame polished edges while other look more low-rent with whitish ground edges.
When you find a seller that has the good ones... buy a bunch

#17704 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Or you can get the clear polycarbonate washers in various sizes. I've put those in all my games as I don't like seeing those huge, light blocking metal washers.
Some are better than others. Some will have smooth flame polished edges while other look more low-rent with whitish ground edges.
When you find a seller that has the good ones... buy a bunch

I use the ones from pinball life .I use a size thats slightly bigger than the radius of the sling plastic. They look great IMO

#17705 7 years ago

I just received my GB Premium last night. Set it up and inspected it. Looked perfect. (My last Star Trek Premium I received as NiB took 3 weeks and a dremel tool to "tweak" small things like the lockdown bar that wouldn't lock down, or the ramp with a 1mm gap between it and the playfield, and wiring harnesses not connected, and bulbs that would mysteriously flicker, and ripped decals, etc...). I really was prepared for the worst but it arrived in great shape.

Now, let me emphasize that I am currently thrilled with it and think it's great overall. But ughhh. This was my first two hours with it, amounting to a complete comedy of errors:

1. Cut the wire tie to on Slimer that was so tight it flung off onto the playfield. Spent 30 minutes looking for it and couldn't find it.
2. Plugged it in and discovered that the on switch is now under the back of the box... completely out of reach as I had already moved it into position against a wall. Unwilling to climb over the machine and after failing to get it turned on with a broomstick handle, I had to move the machine about 2 feet away from the wall. I'll need a solution to this eventually as I don't want to have to turn it on and off via unplugging the power cord.
3. Turn it on and experience about 5 seconds of horror as nothing happens. I got used to the Star Trek one that is much more instant lights-on.
4. First ball drains instantly (clever Stern!). It is saved and I'm ready for the second shot - prepared this time. I miss it again. My first play of the game is a double drain without a single hit. This game is hard.
5. I hit the ball for the first time! It slams against the side of the large ramp (all the way in the back) and is launched... LAUNCHED... across the entire playfield and lands behind the flippers. Wtf? I knew about some airball issues, but this made me very gun-shy.
6. Into the 3rd ball of the first game and the entire thing restarts for no reason that I could discern. I'm not having much luck.
7. Game restarts and 2nd ball in gets stuck on the missing wire tie! So glad I found it. I remove the glass and the errant wire tie.
8. I start another game. With the ball on the flipper and me taking in all of the options and targets, the machine enters ball find mode, which apparently involves slimer moving onto the playfield. DON'T hit the slimer target when slimer is out on a ball find because slimer will then crash to the left and the game will reset.
9. Things went great for about the next hour, during which I learned how truly hard this game is and how I will likely never see all of the scenes the game has to offer without cheating. I also learn how awesome the under-playfield magnets are.
10. I regret not taking a picture of this. Had I, you would have seen the ball on top of the ecto goggles glass nestled comfortable by the LCD screen. I did buy the protector from Stern, but they took about a week to ship it, so I don't have it installed yet. No apparent damage.
11. In my enthusiasm to get started, I realized that I had not leveled the play field yet, and the back needed to be raised about an inch or so to get the bubble where it is supposed to go. Tried to play again and it was substantially faster (less air balls, though!) and I couldn't get the ball more than halfway up the big ramp.
12. I wrapped up the evening with around 2 hours of gameplay. I realized at this moment that I had neither gotten any multiball nor did I experience the scare feature. More reason to keep playing though!

So I really am very happy with it. I wish some of the fun modes/scenes were a bit more accessible to casual players, but overall I think it is a great addition (despite my hiccupped first evening with it).

#17706 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I just received my GB Premium last night. Set it up and inspected it. Looked perfect. (My last Star Trek Premium I received as NiB took 3 weeks and a dremel tool to "tweak" small things like the lockdown bar that wouldn't lock down, or the ramp with a 1mm gap between it and the playfield, and wiring harnesses not connected, and bulbs that would mysteriously flicker, and ripped decals, etc...). I really was prepared for the worst but it arrived in great shape.
Now, let me emphasize that I am currently thrilled with it and think it's great overall. But ughhh. This was my first two hours with it, amounting to a complete comedy of errors:
1. Cut the wire tie to on Slimer that was so tight it flung off onto the playfield. Spent 30 minutes looking for it and couldn't find it.
2. Plugged it in and discovered that the on switch is now under the back of the box... completely out of reach as I had already moved it into position against a wall. Unwilling to climb over the machine and after failing to get it turned on with a broomstick handle, I had to move the machine about 2 feet away from the wall. I'll need a solution to this eventually as I don't want to have to turn it on and off via unplugging the power cord.
3. Turn it on and experience about 5 seconds of horror as nothing happens. I got used to the Star Trek one that is much more instant lights-on.
4. First ball drains instantly (clever Stern!). It is saved and I'm ready for the second shot - prepared this time. I miss it again. My first play of the game is a double drain without a single hit. This game is hard.
5. I hit the ball for the first time! It slams against the side of the large ramp (all the way in the back) and is launched... LAUNCHED... across the entire playfield and lands behind the flippers. Wtf? I knew about some airball issues, but this made me very gun-shy.
6. Into the 3rd ball of the first game and the entire thing restarts for no reason that I could discern. I'm not having much luck.
7. Game restarts and 2nd ball in gets stuck on the missing wire tie! So glad I found it. I remove the glass and the errant wire tie.
8. I start another game. With the ball on the flipper and me taking in all of the options and targets, the machine enters ball find mode, which apparently involves slimer moving onto the playfield. DON'T hit the slimer target when slimer is out on a ball find because slimer will then crash to the left and the game will reset.
9. Things went great for about the next hour, during which I learned how truly hard this game is and how I will likely never see all of the scenes the game has to offer without cheating. I also learn how awesome the under-playfield magnets are.
10. I regret not taking a picture of this. Had I, you would have seen the ball on top of the ecto goggles glass nestled comfortable by the LCD screen. I did buy the protector from Stern, but they took about a week to ship it, so I don't have it installed yet. No apparent damage.
11. In my enthusiasm to get started, I realized that I had not leveled the play field yet, and the back needed to be raised about an inch or so to get the bubble where it is supposed to go. Tried to play again and it was substantially faster (less air balls, though!) and I couldn't get the ball more than halfway up the big ramp.
12. I wrapped up the evening with around 2 hours of gameplay. I realized at this moment that I had neither gotten any multiball nor did I experience the scare feature. More reason to keep playing though!
So I really am very happy with it. I wish some of the fun modes/scenes were a bit more accessible to casual players, but overall I think it is a great addition (despite my hiccupped first evening with it).

Enjoy the game. Close the outlanes. Make the extra ball replay setting much more liberal. Heck set it to 5 ball also if you want to see more. It's your game!

#17707 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I just received my GB Premium last night.

Ha... enjoyed your brutally honest appraisal of your "first time". Most have been there with some machine or another but just don't want to write about it.

Kudos to you for having the balls to do it (no pun intended).

#17708 7 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

My gate corresponds to my first plunge on the skill shot. If I shoot for the PKE rollover skillshot and get a ball save, the gate will close on the autolaunch. If I plunge the ball through the gate for a ramp/orbit skill shot and ball save is activated, the gate will open on the autolaunch. Not sure if that's what you mean.

Hmmnnn, The gate stays open for the plunge but does not open for any autolaunch. Always hits the gate and sent down the PKE it seems.

Not once have I seen the autolaunch do an orbit... I will have to try while the skill shot is active and see if it stays open...

#17709 7 years ago

Thanks Kermit24.

Enjoying the game is easy! When I got my first Pinball machine, I was so eager to change the settings even though I didn't know what the defaults were like. I ended up thinking it was as good as it was going to get, until I learned more about the gameplay and was able to knowingly and intentionally tweak the settings. So this time around I thought I'd leave it on the defaults until I was familiar with it, and then adjust. I do think I'll move to 5-ball games as I get a lot of occasional quick drains.

being new to pinball there is a lot I don't know. Including what you mean by closing the outlanes. How would one reliably do that?

#17710 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Enjoyed reading your experience! I would've been more frustrated than you after that initial experience, but keep with it. I have plenty of bad games that are over in 2 minutes, others that are decent.

- Which airball protector from Stern did you buy? (For the ecto goggles?) Pic/link?
- Lower the coil power on the trough eject (or whatever it's labelled in the menu) to save your shooter lane from.
- I think setting the coils to "soft" is the best setting, but YMMV.

#17711 7 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

Enjoyed reading your experience!

My mistake, I confused the orders. I ordered pinblades from stern (which haven't arrived), and the airball protector from Modfather (I also ordered the terror dog from Modfather, and that did arrive, so I thought Stern was the last package I was waiting for, but apparently Modfather split up the order).

#17712 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Keep playing. The more you understand the table the more you will open up. Its not as hard as it seems at first.

Also, there are tweaks to fixing the airballs. You can buy a protector.. Also, I have put some foam behind the targets which reduced airballs about 98%...

Also, did you update to the newest code?

And finally... Stern should have had the Ecto goggle airball protector in place from the factory if you just received it.. Mine does, got mine last month. It is a clear piece on the left side...

#17713 7 years ago

Ghostbusters is fast and furious but even the most casual of players can enjoy GB.
My 14 year-old daughter plays & loves this game and its the 1st pinball machine she's ever touched.

Tips to make the game more new-player-friendly.
Open the coin door and get into settings.
Increase the number of balls under general settings
Increase the ball save time
Set on Easy if desired.
After you get used to the machine and get better at it, you can put the settings back to normal.

* EASY mode does things like "Start the game with only one hit on the ghost target to bring down Slimer."
* Level the machine both Left & Right and of course front to back . Keep the bubble in the middle or high within the level-lines.
* Install the latest code update 1.12 . Allows you to continue ladders and modes on the next ball. (no starting over)

Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I just received my GB Premium last night.

#17714 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

There is a remote control power strip that someone makes that is awesome. I couldn't begin to tell you how much it costs or where to get it because I bought mine used and it came with the game. Basically a key fob that I just put on the key ring.

#17715 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

There is a remote control power strip that someone makes that is awesome. I couldn't begin to tell you how much it costs or where to get it because I bought mine used and it came with the game. Basically a key fob that I just put on the key ring.

Another possible solution is one of those remote control outlet plugs like this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013F9JJ72/

I have some for lamps and old radios and they work great. Just leave the pin switch in the on position and use the remote.

#17716 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveMan:

Another possible solution is one of those remote control outlet plugs like this: amazon.com link »
I have some for lamps and old radios and they work great. Just leave the pin switch in the on position and use the remote.

Yup. I use these on my video arcade machines. The GB power switch is no issue for me since I can easily reach it, but for people with packed in tight machines, I can see it would be troublesome. For operators I would think the new location of the switch would keep customer hands off of it.

#17717 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Yeah, a protector over the standups to the left and right of the ramp are a must with this game. Too many HUGE airballs without it. I made one myself for the one I set up that mounts differently than others, but there are other designs out there you can buy if you want a ready-made solution.

version1 (resized).jpgversion1 (resized).jpg

#17718 7 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Hmmnnn, The gate stays open for the plunge but does not open for any autolaunch. Always hits the gate and sent down the PKE it seems.
Not once have I seen the autolaunch do an orbit... I will have to try while the skill shot is active and see if it stays open...

I do recall seeing your issue brought up in the past, but unfortunately I don't remember what the solution was (if any was reached) nor do I remember which of the 18 GB threads I saw it in. Sorry.

#17719 7 years ago

So I have a new question (hoping for a little wisdom)
I'm in a pattern where (pretty much every time) I reach the Super Loopin at the same exact moment the multiball starts.
Slimer comes down, the Brothers pop-up and well yeah... I can hit that ramp all day long but I can only pull off 1 or 2 with everybody in my way. -- Does anyone have a favorite technique for reaching the super loopin without being in multiball? Or do you like shooting the super loopin while in multiball? I suppose having 6 balls might be good for the super loopin if you can hit the ramp.

#17720 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

I suppose having 6 balls might be good for the super loopin if you can hit the ramp.

For me it's not. Much easier to hit the ramp with only 1 ball. MB is just a clustercluck, you gotta knock the left target down and then not hit the right...which is hard with that many balls shooting around

#17721 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

So I have a new question (hoping for a little wisdom)
I'm in a pattern where (pretty much every time) I reach the Super Loopin at the same exact moment the multiball starts.
Slimer comes down, the Brothers pop-up and well yeah... I can hit that ramp all day long but I can only pull off 1 or 2 with everybody in my way. -- Does anyone have a favorite technique for reaching the super loopin without being in multiball? Or do you like shooting the super loopin while in multiball? I suppose having 6 balls might be good for the super loopin if you can hit the ramp.

For me, it's now getting up to 20 ghosts, start SFMB and then I'm into 60, 80 or 100 ghosts. It certainly is a problem for Loopin' Supers.

Rob

#17722 7 years ago

Updated to latest software from 1.05. Game is too easy now. Is there a setting to make the ladders act like they used to.

Also my left drop no longer stays up. Is this the broken plastic ledge issue?

#17723 7 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Updated to latest software from 1.05. Game is too easy now. Is there a setting to make the ladders act like they used to.
Also my left drop no longer stays up. Is this the broken plastic ledge issue?

If you're on 1.12, adjustment 50 (mode timeouts - NO) and 51 (mode continue - NO) should do what you want.

#17724 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, a protector over the standups to the left and right of the ramp are a must with this game. Too many HUGE airballs without it. I made one myself for the one I set up that mounts differently than others, but there are other designs out there you can buy if you want a ready-made solution.

Definitely going to do this. This is the primary source of the ball flying more than halfway across the play-field.

I've been slowly implementing everyone else's suggestions and the game is getting more and more accessible. I very much appreciate the support.

#17725 7 years ago

so with ghostbusters out for some time, has zombie ever explained why his bill murray changed to look less like Bill in the final art?

#17726 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

being new to pinball there is a lot I don't know. Including what you mean by closing the outlanes. How would one reliably do that?

See this post? Yours is probably in the middle like this. Unscrew it, and put it in the lowest hole...bingo, the outlane is now tighter!

Outlane (resized).jpgOutlane (resized).jpg

#17727 7 years ago

Check out the new metallic powder coat job! Not for everyone but I'm super happy with it. Pictures do it no justice.

IMG_2988 (resized).JPGIMG_2988 (resized).JPG

IMG_2990 (resized).JPGIMG_2990 (resized).JPG

IMG_2991 (resized).JPGIMG_2991 (resized).JPG

IMG_2994 (resized).JPGIMG_2994 (resized).JPG

IMG_2992 (resized).JPGIMG_2992 (resized).JPG

IMG_2996 (resized).JPGIMG_2996 (resized).JPG

#17728 7 years ago

Outstanding job !!!

#17729 7 years ago

That looks cool I love the color. Only question I have is after looking at the cabinet edge, did you trim the edge or did it come like that? I saw a pro on location that had the side decal wrapped over the front by at least 3/16 and 1/8 on the other side. It looked bad. Just wondering what to expect when I get the game

#17730 7 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

That looks cool I love the color. Only question I have is after looking at the cabinet edge, did you trim the edge or did it come like that? I saw a pro on location that had the side decal wrapped over the front by at least 3/16 and 1/8 on the other side. It looked bad. Just wondering what to expect when I get the game

My Premium 11/16 build came that way from factory.

#17731 7 years ago

Mine came without wraparound decals but would rather have the ones that wrap to be honest because one of my seams is kind ugly

#17732 7 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

My Premium 11/16 build came that way from factory.

My Sept 2016 Premium has wrap around decal.
corner prem sept 2016 b (resized).jpgcorner prem sept 2016 b (resized).jpg

#17733 7 years ago

My July 9th, 2016 build has wrap around decals.

#17734 7 years ago

Guess it's luck of the draw. I'm ordering a premium for an upcoming local show. What bolt on additions should I order to make it play nice and keep it protected? Bling comes later

#17735 7 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Guess it's luck of the draw. I'm ordering a premium for an upcoming local show. What bolt on additions should I order to make it play nice and keep it protected? Bling comes later

Protection. ..
Airball deflector from Art oldpinguy
Drain hole cliffy
Shooter lane 3 part cliffy
For heavy play I'd have all of these.
Order now from cliffy as it takes a while to get made and shipped.
If you can afford it, just order the full GB cliffy kit.

#17736 7 years ago

So what am I doing wrong? I ordered these return lane protectors directly from Stern. Instructions say to loosen bolts, insert, replace hardware.

I can't replace the bolts because the lane protectors are really thick and there is no thread left. I must be doing something wrong but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.

1484407291725383764111 (resized).jpg1484407291725383764111 (resized).jpg

#17737 7 years ago

Your not supposed to use the big fender washers anymore. Thats what the protectors for.

#17738 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Your not supposed to use the big fender washers anymore. Thats what the protectors for.

Well that is helpful to know! I wish Stern would have mentioned that.

Although the other bolts also no longer thread up to the lock part of the lock nut. I'm going to use a thread locker on those as I don't think 1 and a half turns is sufficient with all that vibration.

Thanks for your help.

#17739 7 years ago

It will be ...... DO NOT USE THREADLOCK

And if that's not enough don't use the small washer either. Put it on top of the hex post

#17740 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Although the other bolts also no longer thread up to the lock part of the lock nut. I'm going to use a thread locker on those as I don't think 1 and a half turns is sufficient with all that vibration.
Thanks for your help.

You could always get the thinner lock nuts.

#17741 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

So what am I doing wrong? I ordered these return lane protectors directly from Stern. Instructions say to loosen bolts, insert, replace hardware.
I can't replace the bolts because the lane protectors are really thick and there is no thread left. I must be doing something wrong but I can't figure it out.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Hawkmoon,
Also, flip your rubbers on your slings around .
Put the large sling rubber below the (2) small rubber rings .
The magna slings will be MUCH more active .

#17742 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Thanks for your help.

A good trick is to turn your lock nut over and use the nylon portion to grab what's left of the post. I've done that on a few occasions with good results.

#17743 7 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Check out the new metallic powder coat job! Not for everyone but I'm super happy with it. Pictures do it no justice.

Usually powder coating doesn't do much for me but hot damn that looks great.

#17744 7 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Usually powder coating doesn't do much for me but hot damn that looks great.

Appreciated. Got a prototype topper I'm working on that's going to be great!

#17745 7 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I'm searching through this thread, but does anyone have a link to a Pro outlane/inlane deflector plastic? Not looking for a center post, just something to block dribbles over the metal lanes.

You can take a center punch or drill bit and just hammer the outlanes up from under playfield. Learned this from Capt. Neo. Sounds scary, but really isn't a big deal. I just did this on mine, three light hits each side and they popped right up, problem solved.

IMG_0972 (resized).JPGIMG_0972 (resized).JPG

#17746 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

You can take a center punch or drill bit and just hammer the outlanes up from under playfield. Learned this from Capt. Neo. Sounds scary, but really isn't a big deal. I just did this on mine, three light hits each side and they popped right up, problem solved.

You need to be careful because if you do this too hard or recklessly you can pop a chip out of the wood on the topside of the playfield. So...tap slowly and lightly.

#17747 7 years ago

Or you could just play it safe and spend 25 bucks and buy some sling and lane guide protectors from Art. That would be the logical thing to do.

#17748 7 years ago

Rarehero Is your playfield cracked above your ball guide in your photo or is that just a piece of something? Sorry to be nosey, just curious if it was related to playfield issues.

#17749 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You need to be careful because if you do this too hard or recklessly you can pop a chip out of the wood on the topside of the playfield. So...tap slowly and lightly.

I didn't realize there was risk involved. I don't want to recommend anything that may cause damage, I second buying the plastics.

#17750 7 years ago

I didn't realize there was risk involved. I don't want to recommend anything that may cause damage, I second buying the plastics.

It's because of the little notch in the metal in two places that lets it "grab" the wood. When it comes up, if it's not just as it went in (off angle, slightly diagonal, etc) one of those two one each end can "catch" the underside of the playfield clear as it comes up, and cause a deep, to the wood, chip. I've had it happen on playfields I strip to shop out, so learned that one the hard way. Respect the lane guides when removing (and, probably, raising).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 355 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/355 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.