IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 353 of 360.
#17601 7 years ago

Just placed an order for my Premium, woohoo!

#17602 7 years ago

I'm still a bit confused by Slimer. The dude was stuck in the library until 1.10, and now he sometimes starts in the correct position, which is just left of the g-h-o-s-t plate; now when it's active "hit slimmer" he's eight hovering over the library or the opposite way...no were near the play field.

Here's a video - http://s-v.me/iPU2

PS: I'm trying to create a mega thread here when I create a source for a bunch of info that comes up - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premiumle-megathread#post-3484758

#17603 7 years ago
Quoted from dancameron:

I'm still a bit confused by Slimer. The dude was stuck in the library until 1.10, and now he sometimes starts in the correct position, which is just left of the g-h-o-s-t plate; now when it's active "hit slimmer" he's eight hovering over the library or the opposite way...no were near the play field.
Here's a video - http://s-v.me/iPU2
PS: I'm trying to create a mega thread here when I create a source for a bunch of info that comes up - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premiumle-megathread#post-3484758

It sometimes gets lost. Usually it resets between balls if you give it time. Sometimes you have to start a new game to get it back to the left where it belongs. It shouldn't be doing this very often, though. Maybe once every few games. If it's doing it more, there's some other issue.

#17604 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It sometimes gets lost. Usually it resets between balls if you give it time. Sometimes you have to start a new game to get it back to the left where it belongs. It shouldn't be doing this very often, though. Maybe once every few games. If it's doing it more, there's some other issue.

I suggest doing the slimer alignment. If you machine goes into ball search, this can happen in 1.11. (in 1.05, Slimer would swing full left & right), but always park over the city where he belongs. In 1.11, he gets lost in a ball search but my slimer always comes home to roost in city after a new ball is loaded into the shooter lane.

#17605 7 years ago

When you do a switch test on slimmer should it register a straight on hit or mostly side to side?

#17606 7 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

When you do a switch test on slimmer should it register a straight on hit or mostly side to side?

When properly adjusted any solid hit (front/side or even back). If you tap him that may not register.
If needed, adjust the plates within the slimer mech so he easily registers in switch test.

#17607 7 years ago

Has the ghosting issue slowed ?

#17608 7 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Has the ghosting issue slowed ?

From what I understand it's been resolved totally.

#17609 7 years ago

I just wanted to provide some pictures of Cliffy's Ghostbusters Shooter Set that I installed the other day. Below are the before and after shots of the shooter lane and rail. With Cliffy's rail protector I just use the existing leveler screws and don't bother with the third one that is provided for the additional hole. Thanks.

Brad

gb_after2.jpggb_after2.jpg

gb_before2.jpggb_before2.jpg

gb_after1.jpggb_after1.jpg

gb_before1.jpggb_before1.jpg

#17610 7 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I just wanted to provide some pictures of Cliffy's Ghostbusters Shooter Set that I installed the other day. Below are the before and after shots of the shooter lane and rail. With Cliffy's rail protector I just use the existing leveler screws and don't bother with the third one that is provided for the additional hole. Thanks.
Brad

I really should get them for my Pro.

#17611 7 years ago

Can I just ask other LE owners,
Is your machine missing the hi-power interlock switch behind the coin door?
I notice my cab has the wires for it but no bracket or switch,

Just wanted to see if this was a factory fudge up

#17612 7 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Can I just ask other LE owners,
Is your machine missing the hi-power interlock switch behind the coin door?
I notice my cab has the wires for it but no bracket or switch,
Just wanted to see if this was a factory fudge up

That's the way they are now.

#17613 7 years ago

So nothings cut off the high power coils if you open the coin door?

Why on earth would they remove it and leave the wiring?

#17614 7 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Dunno. Maybe a question for their facebook page?

#17615 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

If needed, adjust the plates within the slimer mech so he easily registers in switch test.

Can someone post a photo showing where the starting point is to remove this so I can get to the plates mentioned above? I've only removed the arm to raise it so far.

#17616 7 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Can someone post a photo showing where the starting point is to remove this so I can get to the plates mentioned above? I've only removed the arm to raise it so far.

** Slide parts shown back or forward to control where slimer's cable rests with respect to part 2 (actuator plate)
slimer mech2 (resized).jpgslimer mech2 (resized).jpg

#17618 7 years ago

well than, after updating to 1.12 few days ago, and playing with modes settings as factory (time out ON & continue ON), i decided today to set the time to OFF (as blocking the ball and waiting counter to reach 0 is not playing pinball)

reseted the scores than, and directly get 3 (and only 3) good games

than my son came in the dance, played just 1 game, and kick my a** ! lol

the average score for this 4 singles games is quitte stuning, almost "J T" remain at 4th place (hi John )

my son captured 200+ ghost, thats 1st time he (we) achieve this, also was only 2 shots (the ballroom) away from WARTBY (i did it already but with modes setting to ON, which is really too easy, lets admit)

really hopping/waiting for a final & even better/complete code, this game deserve it for sure...

#17619 7 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Brad

This looks different from my other stern.

For the left side, what do those "bolts" connect to under the playfield that are holding the cliffy?

#17620 7 years ago

Nice small mod from Swinks via Shapeways. Looking great!

20161217_142249 (resized).jpg20161217_142249 (resized).jpg

#17621 7 years ago

NEW! -- My MezelMods package came Saturday so I whipped up a quick video for everyone for the Firehouse.

Unboxing , review and install of the MezelMods Firehouse.

#17622 7 years ago

Looks good

#17623 7 years ago

I just installed the pinball universe GB kit and was going to install the Ghostbusters Captive Ball Wireform Support from pinball life turns out newer games have metal bracket now. Also so far no ghosting and Nov build date with Oct play field.

IMG_20161218_155642 (resized).jpgIMG_20161218_155642 (resized).jpg

IMG_20161218_165259 (resized).jpgIMG_20161218_165259 (resized).jpg

#17624 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I just installed the pinball universe GB kit and was going to install the Ghostbusters Captive Ball Wireform Support from pinball life turns out newer games have metal bracket now. Also so far no ghosting and Nov build date with Oct play field.

That's all great news.

#17625 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

NEW! -- My MezelMods package came Saturday so I whipped up a quick video for everyone for the Firehouse.
Unboxing , review and install of the MezelMods Firehouse.
» YouTube video

Looks great, but I wish they didn't make you buy it in a bundle with other mods like flipper toppers, etc that I don't personally like.

#17626 7 years ago

I get my Premium delivered on Thursday. I've waited a long time for the issues to be resolved. Now the challenge will be to get all my mods installed, especially the Cliffy's, before I start playing it.

#17627 7 years ago

what does this stand for?

#17628 7 years ago
Quoted from nowakster:

what does this stand for?

We are ready to believe you

#17629 7 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

We are ready to believe you

Thanks! I'm a little slow.

#17630 7 years ago
Quoted from nowakster:

Thanks! I'm a little slow.

There should be a table of acronym definitions for this game. If you have not seen the movie a ton of times, some of these can be really hard to figure out.

WCWSWKIA

#17631 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

There should be a table of acronym definitions for this game. If you have not seen the movie a ton of times, some of these can be really hard to figure out.
WCWSWKIA
» YouTube video

If you haven't seen the movie a ton of times... I don't want to know you!

#17632 7 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

If you haven't seen the movie a ton of times... I don't want to know you!

I saw the movie 4 times in the theater as a 10-year old. 10-year-old me couldn't get enough of it. I never saw another movie so many times again until Braveheart.

Looking forward to my premium, should be here in a few weeks!

#17633 7 years ago

Hey Guys,

Just noticed this board behind the Gozer figure. Can someone just confirm this is how it is supposed to sit? At first I thought it was glued or taped to Gozer but fell off as it looks like its leaning back, but then noticed it is screwed onto a mount....

Thanks.

20161222_084913 (resized).jpg20161222_084913 (resized).jpg

#17634 7 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Hey Guys,
Just noticed this board behind the Gozer figure. Can someone just confirm this is how it is supposed to sit? At first I thought it was glued or taped to Gozer but fell off as it looks like its leaning back, but then noticed it is screwed onto a mount....
Thanks.

That's how it is on my GB Pro.

#17635 7 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Hey Guys,
Thanks.

Its correct.

#17636 7 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

No more interlock because Spike isn't considered "high" voltage. Power supply is variable so only delivers when it is needed. You sure the "wiring" isn't for the dollar bill accepter?

#17637 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

No more interlock because Spike isn't considered "high" voltage. Power supply is variable so only delivers when it is needed. You sure the "wiring" isn't for the dollar bill accepter?

I think that is for the tournament button. I DBV wire is included in the goodie bag.

#17638 7 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

I think that is for the tournament button. I DBV wire is included in the goodie bag.

I'm a little disappointed with the shaker effects in this game. They are not as good as I thought they would be.

Rob

#17639 7 years ago

Well be listing a GB pro soon

#17640 7 years ago

GREAT news guys Marco has the Library back in stock, mine just shipped. GO GETUM!!!

#17641 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'm a little disappointed with the shaker effects in this game. They are not as good as I thought they would be.
Rob

I think the shaker and it's sequencing works just fine.
Shakes when the dramatic stuff happens and the left, right, left switching for the extra ball is a pretty cool effect.

The real disappointment is how much the new front BB speaker panel/TL rattles when said shaker is active.

C'mon Gary, spare three cents of foam tape and some cut post sleeve rubber to quiet that s#!t down.

#17642 7 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

The real disappointment is how much the new front BB speaker panel/TL rattles when said shaker is active.
C'mon Gary, spare three cents of foam tape and some cut post sleeve rubber to quiet that s#!t down.

Great! You just caused another $50 price increase.

#17643 7 years ago

It's cool, Iceman's got us covered.

#17644 7 years ago

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#17645 7 years ago

I'm looking for thoughts on Stern's light bar topper. If you have it, are you happy with it? Do you like how it looks and does it add to game play? Has anyone heard anything about any third-party light bar in the works?

#17646 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

The new design they sent me cleared with no washers. I was also able to get the original design to clear by putting washers below the deflector

I have been one of the beta testers for Oldpinguy on the GB premium airball and slingshot protector set and I am very pleased with the ease of install, appearance and performance of the product.

I believe that he now offers them for all three models.

#17647 7 years ago

I just got the Library building from Marco and will be putting it on my Pro and was wondering if any Pro owners have put one on. In the second picture what is that screw for? Thanks

IMGA0874[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0874[1] (resized).JPG
IMGA0875[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0875[1] (resized).JPG

#17648 7 years ago

I think you can remove that, that is not on mine GBLE. It is just a hole, no screw, now that I look at it for the first time

#17649 7 years ago

Where do you buy oldpinguys protectors?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 353 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/353 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.