IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 342 of 360.
#17051 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

You are Captain_Kirk, admit it man.. it's all good.
Your current location lists you as living in Indiana
Captain_Kirk lives in Fishers, Indiana according to his for sale ad for his Star Trek machine he sold here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-le-premium-stern-2013-2021
Captain_Kirk gets banned June 20th
Air_Pinball starts his account on June 20th
It doesn't take a genius to figure it out!

Yup. All Hoosiers are Kirk.

According to Phbooms, Kirk last singed in on that date, not banned, as you say.

June 20th is my birthday. Wife OK'd me getting Ghostbusters, so I created an account to join in Pinside. Have no idea if or why Kirk last signed in on that day. Couldn't care less. I'm having too much fun anticipating my Ghostbusters game to care!

#17052 7 years ago

Thats right, and he never typed, "Shoo!"

#17053 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

This isn't a re-skin and it isn't on SAM.
SAM doesn't support LCD screens.
Gomez specifically has said that Batman '66 would have the SPIKE 2.0 system.

From the Batman66 thread....

Awfully matter-of-fact for a new guy that is waiting on a GB pin......

#17054 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

From the Batman66 thread....
Awfully matter-of-fact for a new guy that is waiting on a GB pin......

Who said I was new to Pinball?

#17055 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Who said I was new to Pinball?

Never said you were......"new Guy" was referencing your statement of when you signed up on Pinside...that is all. Seems just like old times.......

#17056 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Never said you were......"new Guy" was referencing your statement of when you signed up on Pinside...that is all. Seems just like old times.......

Look, Kanada, I said I was new to Pinside. Not new to pinball.

#17057 7 years ago

More evidence of Captain_Kirk and Air_Pinball being the same guy:

First, if you do a search in the entire thread- its funny how both of them type butt hurt with a dash (-) .. the only ones to do it in this entire thread:

Next, you will see both of them are the only people to get pissy about Trent / Tilt Amusements being the "Largest Stern distributor" and Air_Pinball even addresses my "second time" making the claim he isnt - the first time I mentioned that was well before June 20th- Captain Kirks last day / Air_Pinballs first day.

Also, both like to capitalize "OK" instead of just Ok as you can see in a couple of these screenshots.

Captain_Kirk (resized).pngCaptain_Kirk (resized).png
Air_Pinball (resized).pngAir_Pinball (resized).png
CK (resized).pngCK (resized).png
Air_PB (resized).pngAir_PB (resized).png

CK__ (resized).pngCK__ (resized).png

#17058 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

First, if you do a search in the entire thread- its funny how both of them type butt hurt with a dash (-) .. the only ones to do it in this entire thread:
Next, you will see both of them are the only people to get pissy about Trent / Tilt Amusements being the "Largest Stern distributor" and Air_Pinball even addresses my "second time" making the claim he isnt - the first time I mentioned that was well before June 20th- Captain Kirks last day / Air_Pinballs first day.
Also, both like to capitalize "OK" instead of just Ok as you can see in a couple of these screenshots.

You have way too much time on your hands.

I also used periods and exclaimtion points We also also seem to use English as our first language.

Wait! Wait! We're both into pinball!

Sealed it....whatta detective!

#17059 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

You have way too much time on your hands.
I also used periods and exclaimtion points We also also seem to use English as our first language.
Wait! Wait! We're both into pinball!
Sealed it....whatta detective!

This was very easy to solve to be honest. I specialize in cyber security and forensics, and have even worked with the FBI in some cases in the past. Trust me, you didn't make much of an effort to hide it.

But whatever, who cares, let's all be cool here.. we are all chatting on this forum because we like playing pinball. No reason to make a big stink about it man

#17060 7 years ago

CA (resized).jpgCA (resized).jpg

#17061 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Daayyyum....Sleuthy McSleutherson over here!

#17063 7 years ago

Any one have any good custom instruction cards for GBLE?

#17064 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Did you get your LE finally? If not...any update for you?

#17065 7 years ago

Check out pinballcards.com, I think he has posted four versions so far.

#17066 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Did you get your LE finally? If not...any update for you?

Nope still daydreaming about my LE
My Distro still hasn't heard a word about when the last few LE's will ship.

#17067 7 years ago

Nope still daydreaming about my LE
My Distro still hasn't heard a word about when the last few LE's will ship.

Assume October, that's when Gary said new LE playfields should arrive to replace the bad ones, and I assume that would also mean new ones to build remaining LE's. Be happy as u will likely get a perfectly fine playfield

#17068 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Assume October, that's when Gary said new LE playfields should arrive to replace the bad ones, and I assume that would also mean new ones to build remaining LE's. Be happy as u will likely get a perfectly fine playfield

That would definitely make it worth the wait, i hope your right about this!

#17069 7 years ago

Here you go I have them set to print on at 4x6 then just trim off the white excess. Enjoy!!

GBBlk&Y4x6(20 (resized).jpgGBBlk&Y4x6(20 (resized).jpg

GBon4x6(1) (resized).jpgGBon4x6(1) (resized).jpg

GBBlk&Y4x6 (resized).jpgGBBlk&Y4x6 (resized).jpg

GBon4x6(2) (resized).jpgGBon4x6(2) (resized).jpg

#17070 7 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

Here you go I have them set to print on at 4x6 then just trim off the white excess. Enjoy!!

Those are slick. How about a Gozer and Stay Puff man on one. I like to put the no rules cards on magnetic stuff and put them on my metal LE apron over the 4 card slots, it's a nice clean look.

#17071 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

That is really good to hear .
Just why won't they say it . Man it would make so many of us feel so much better . KPG I appreciate you being the communication ambassador of sorts .

#17072 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

That is really good to hear .
Just why won't they say it . Man it would make so many of us feel so much better . KPG I appreciate you being the communication ambassador of sorts .

It's no problem my friend!!

I know they won't publicly state the remedy, likely because they won't want to draw attention to the non-Pinside customers who wouldn't notice the ghosting or chipping any way. This is likely why you must contact and use your distributor to establish lines of communication with Stern and have them file a claim on your behalf.

If your distributor does not do this and won't work with you, I'd suggest reporting that info to Patrick Powers at Stern or calling them directly. From my conversations, it is definitely the duty of the dealer/distributors to get you set up with a claim within the replacement program.

#17073 7 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

These look great. But, could you make the red/yellow a little brighter/lighter? For my older eyes it's difficult to read. I know, I need new glasses..

Rob

#17074 7 years ago

yUSCrMV (resized).pngyUSCrMV (resized).png

#17075 7 years ago

I thought this is what they meant.......

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#17076 7 years ago

Cards a friend made for me. There suppose to be printed on one sheet of 8.5x11 i thinkb58852af3841519cbda9a0abfbe57bffdeb56d77 (resized).jpgb58852af3841519cbda9a0abfbe57bffdeb56d77 (resized).jpg

#17077 7 years ago

^^^^^these look good except the 30 year stern logo and the game design and artwork text over the picture.

#17078 7 years ago

GB2 was a shit movie & Trent is the biggest F'n distro to ever walk the earth.

Anyone strongly disagree? Anyone butt-hurt OK?

#17079 7 years ago

wow - some strong statements there. I'm down with Trent (ordered from him). GB2 is not a shit movie though. Not great but def good. I recently watched it and it has such 80s charm. Statue of liberty with the NES controller? cmon man. You have to love it!

#17080 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

GB2 was a shit movie & Trent is the biggest F'n distro to ever walk the earth.
Anyone strongly disagree? Anyone butt-hurt OK?

This post may have benefited from this...

#17081 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

wow - some strong statements there. I'm down with Trent (ordered from him). GB2 is not a shit movie though. Not great but def good. I recently watched it and it has such 80s charm. Statue of liberty with the NES controller? cmon man. You have to love it!

I like the movie & I've never interacted w/Trent.

It's a long story, 342 pages so far, but I was jokingly & obvious to him, smoking out Kirk (not in the roll up the windows & listen to a Total Devestaion CD kind of smoke out)

Actually I have no ill feelings towards Kirk. I don't think any of us do. He just got ejected & prolly created a new account.

Honestly I question the motive & authenticity of everyone these days with a ">1 yr" next to them.

So that means I think you're an imposter too. It's all good tho.

#17082 7 years ago

haha - OK then. Just someone who is extremely excited to get Ghostbusters (first NIB)!

#17083 7 years ago

Hello all,

I know I know, it is hidden somewhere in these 342 pages but I tried search and could not find it.

About that German made slime green outlane protector set with center post, did I not read that someone here in the USA had them imported from that German shop (as they did not want to sell overseas)? If so, which shop was it? Thank you for the link

#17084 7 years ago

When they have the kits in stock - Pinball Life carries them. www.pinballlife.com They seem to sell out pretty quickly and it takes Terry a week or so to restock.

#17085 7 years ago

Thank you very much. That is what I remembered but was not able to find them on there - now I know why

#17086 7 years ago

Hey all; not sure if another review of GB is necessary but i played GBLE for a good hour or two, and ill try to keep this short. Prior to today, ive played a handful of games on GB pro and just a few on GBLE. I wasnt impressed with the pro in that limited time nor did the LE pull me in too much. But, today i finally got dedicated time on it. Quick disclaimer: i havent read every single review or post about GB; so i go into this with a 'fairly' clean sheet on what the main likes and dislikes are of the game.

Let me first start with 3 quick criticisms of the game:

1. the ball hops over the outlane guide suck, plain and simple. It doesnt happen often, but it always seemed to happen during a critical point during the game.

2. The right ramp almost always rejected back down the ramp. to add to that, one of the final shots of a mode (Spook Central i believe), requires making the right ramp. This made for a difficult time in advancing through the tier. Simply put, i do not like the right ramp. Perhaps this was just the GBLE i played? Can owners confirm whether this ramp is suppose to reject so often or not and what is done to help this shot? But still, pigeon holing a mode to that one specific shot is not a good sign for mode code.

3. Short of making a skill shot, it really seemed like starting modes was a very difficult and daunting task. I did not like this aspect of the game.

That said, it wasnt until i started ignoring trying to start modes and instead focus on collecting ghosts, lighting pf multipliers, and playing storage facility multiball that this game really took off. And it took off in a good way! I did not find the Trudeau flipper gap to be an issue whatsoever. The outlanes were at what i believe factory (middle position) and short of ball hops over the guides, the outlanes were not too brutal - i attribute this to the magna slings where the pro i played was an outlane magnet whore! Speaking of the magna slings, they really are fantastic, very unpredictable but quite fun and didnt have a single 'cheap' drain from them in my time on the machine. So, once i started ignoring the mode ladders, i really started having fun and a good time on the machine. At first, i would hope that starting modes would be easier in a future update - but at the same time i'd hope that a mode isnt always running (ala star trek).

I never made it to any wizard modes; closest i got was 80'ish ghosts. But i did get the loop GC score on the location game i played with 17 as well as the storage facility multiball champ. And my highest score was 500'ish million. Not the best considering people have put up a Bil+, but still pretty respectable for a location game in a limited timeframe.

All in all i think the game is great fun. I do have longevity concerns mainly cause of how the modes are laid out compared to the rest of the games' features. But Because the gameplay is so difficult, it really felt good and rewarding to make non-mode shots such as hitting the left captive ball to advance light locks and playfield multipliers as well as the left scoop for Extra Balls & Tobins guide. I guess my biggest concerns on the code are modes & slimer integration.

Animations, music, call outs were all stellar. I think there's a lot of good addicting aspects of the game that keep it fun. But there are also frustrating ones as well which hopefully the code fixes.

#17087 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

1. the ball hops over the outlane guide suck, plain and simple. It doesnt happen often, but it always seemed to happen during a critical point during the game.

I agree. It does not happen often on my pro, but I had it happen once which ruined a good game I was having (ball 3).

Quoted from Eskaybee:

2. The right ramp almost always rejected back down the ramp. to add to that, one of the final shots of a mode (Spook Central i believe), requires making the right ramp. This made for a difficult time in advancing through the tier. Simply put, i do not like the right ramp. Perhaps this was just the GBLE i played? Can owners confirm whether this ramp is suppose to reject so often or not and what is done to help this shot? But still, pigeon holing a mode to that one specific shot is not a good sign for mode code.

The right ramp on both models seems to be a difficult shot. I have not played the LE, but I NEVER go for the right ramp unless I have to.
Having said that, the spinner and left scoop are not the easiest of shots either. Basically very little in this game is an easy 'gimmee'. The game is still fun even if it's very challenging.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

3. Short of making a skill shot, it really seemed like starting modes was a very difficult and daunting task. I did not like this aspect of the game.

Not really. Shoot the ghost target (once the first time) to bring slimer in and bash him about 3 times to light the modes. Completing modes lights the ladders for the next mode. The game punishes you if you fail a mode and you need to re-bash slimer to light the ladders, or skill shot the next ball. This requires hitting the ghost target some more before slimer comes out.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

That said, it wasnt until i started ignoring trying to start modes and instead focus on collecting ghosts, lighting pf multipliers, and playing storage facility multiball that this game really took off.

The PF multipliers are HARD to light. To get 2x and 3x lit you need to complete 2 sets of captive ball stacks on the left side. It sounds easy, but it isn't. In about 200 games I think I lit 2x twice on purpose. They can be awarded from Tobins and maybe the pop bumpers.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

All in all i think the game is great fun. I do have longevity concerns mainly cause of how the modes are laid out compared to the rest of the games' features. But Because the gameplay is so difficult, it really felt good and rewarding to make non-mode shots such as hitting the left captive ball to advance light locks and playfield multipliers as well as the left scoop for Extra Balls & Tobins guide.

The game is like IM. The difficulty and challenge keep you coming back because you don't master the game. The lights, dots and sound is fantastic and make the game very, very fun!

Rob

#17088 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

What's up SKB, keeping playing it, gets much better.

With respect to #2, yes that right ramp is very, very tough and gets a lot of rejects unless you catch it on the fly just right!!! It's a killer on Spook Central, but not difficult when you stack it with the Storage Multi ball, usually much easier to get that shot up there and around on the fly. Very challenging but very much fun learning to dial that one in. Also helps to have pin freshly waxed.

#3 It's certainly more difficult starting modes apart from the skill shot but its really fun to pick which ladder you are going to play and how to get them started.

Hard plunge and shot on fly to Ecto gets "Who shot the dog" going, let ball drop to left flipper and dead bounce to right, shoot the ramp on the next shot, then left orbit to complete mode. 3 easy shots and off to Spooky Central.

#17089 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I never made it to any wizard modes; closest i got was 80'ish ghosts. But i did get the loop GC score on the location game i played with 17 as well as the storage facility multiball champ. And my highest score was 500'ish million. Not the best considering people have put up a Bil+, but still pretty respectable for a location game in a limited timeframe.

500 million is a good score. For me, this pin isn't about scoring right now because the code needs work and the scoring is imbalanced. The multipliers are key and its hard to tell what actually got you there at 2 billion versus a 500 million score.

The modes to me are fantastic and difficult. I still haven't reached Ballroom or Stay Puft but will get there at sooner than later!

Mass Hysteria is really more fun than I thought it would. Crossing arms and then getting used to the switch back is challenging but fun!

If Dwight would finish this pin Lyman style it would be awesome, really good now, but code needs work. Still doesn't detract from the overall FUN factor.

#17090 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

500 million is a good score. For me, this pin isn't about scoring right now because the code needs work and the scoring is imbalanced. The multipliers are key and its hard to tell what actually got you there at 2 billion versus a 500 million score.
The modes to me are fantastic and difficult. I still haven't reached Ballroom or Stay Puft but will get there at sooner than later!
Mass Hysteria is really more fun than I thought it would. Crossing arms and then getting used to the switch back is challenging but fun!
If Dwight would finish this pin Lyman style it would be awesome, really good now, but code needs work. Still doesn't detract from the overall FUN factor.

Well I'm a little mad at Dwight. He won't finish/polish GOT. And I suspect after one more GB update, he'll abandon GB too. He's just to overloaded with work. Stern thought they got around the #wheresthecode movement bringing in Dwight, and he's definitely nailed it with GOT and most of GB, but still the code thorn remains which only Lyman does, and that's polish and finish!

#17091 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Not really. Shoot the ghost target (once the first time) to bring slimer in and bash him about 3 times to light the modes. Completing modes lights the ladders for the next mode. The game punishes you if you fail a mode and you need to re-bash slimer to light the ladders, or skill shot the next ball. This requires hitting the ghost target some more before slimer comes out.

This is exactly what I don't like about the modes. It's much more safer and rewarding to NOT do that and collect ghosts, storage facility, and multipliers.

Regarding multipliers, I wasn't having the most difficult time with getting 2X going. And on balls 2&3 I was going for the multiplier skill shot so had them lit a few times. I just need to learn their multiplier rules. Sometimes they're lit, and sometimes they're flashing. I imagine flashing is active but not sure if there's timers involved and such.

Overall I did like the game and had fun. But not until we see Lyman dedication do I plan to spend more than $5k on a stern again. Especially now that I own WOZ. Have you ever read WOZs rules? Insane!

#17092 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Well I'm a little mad at Dwight. He won't finish/polish GOT. And I suspect after one more GB update, he'll abandon GB too. He's just to overloaded with work. Stern thought they got around the #wheresthecode movement bringing in Dwight, and he's definitely nailed it with GOT and most of GB, but still the code thorn remains which only Lyman does, and that's polish and finish!

Yep, and that's why in the future, depending on what Dwight does here, its all Lyman for me. It makes a HUGE difference when Lyman does the "polish and finish" like he just did with TWD.

So GOT I understand is really good and hopefully Dwight will knock them both out!

Come on Dwight!!! Yes I know they are overloaded but somehow Lyman gets it done and honestly, for what we pay, Stern needs to just get it done.

Pins in a HUO environment need to be deep enough and complete.

And yes, that Woz is going to keep you busy for a while. I'm getting back on that one now after a break.

#17093 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yep, and that's why in the future, depending on what Dwight does here, its all Lyman for me. It makes a HUGE difference when Lyman does the "polish and finish" like he just did with TWD.
So GOT I understand is really good and hopefully Dwight will knock them both out!
Come on Dwight!!! Yes I know they are overloaded but somehow Lyman gets it done and honestly, for what we pay, Stern needs to just get it done.
Pins in a HUO environment need to be deep enough and complete.
And yes, that Woz is going to keep you busy for a while. I'm getting back on that one now after a break.

Yea, the rules in GOT are amazing. But the finishing polish is missing big time (ie no 'key' sound queues for some of the biggest shots in the game > HOTK hurry up sjp & WHC. Plus I know he has plans to make the iron bank lockbar relevant as well as balance out some of the houses (lannister for one). Anyway, this is GB thread....and overall, stern just needs to relieve his plate or pay him more OT. But Honestly, OT isn't the answer. Giving him 3 games to program in a 12-16 mo period is proving to be too much and rightfully so.

#17094 7 years ago

"It's great if you ignore the modes" is something I've heard a couple times, which is kind of a bummer.

#17095 7 years ago

Agree with the lane hopping being a bummer and happening at exactly the worst time. Hard to believe people playing it at Stern didn't experience the same thing.

The right ramp on my LE is like butter. I never get rejects unless it was not a purposeful shot. It is a really late shot and if the flippers are not setup to factory position, it may be an impossible shot. I also have my coil power set to low. Not sure if that impacts the shot.

I think it may help that all my plastic ramps on all my machines are cleaned and protected with Plexus which (I learned on AVLE BW ramp) is great for improving the flow of tight ramp shots.

And I agree the animations and callouts are incredible. I get a smile on my face when most of them play but especially when you drain down the out-lanes and Egon says "I blame myself" and Venkman says "So do I". Cracks me up every time.

#17096 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

"It's great if you ignore the modes" is something I've heard a couple times, which is kind of a bummer.

Didn't hear it from me Don't agree with that sentiment, more you play and understand how to navigate the modes the better it gets. The modes are really what its all about.

#17097 7 years ago

Listen. Do you smell something?

#17098 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

This is exactly what I don't like about the modes. It's much more safer and rewarding to NOT do that and collect ghosts, storage facility, and multipliers.
Regarding multipliers, I wasn't having the most difficult time with getting 2X going. And on balls 2&3 I was going for the multiplier skill shot so had them lit a few times. I just need to learn their multiplier rules. Sometimes they're lit, and sometimes they're flashing. I imagine flashing is active but not sure if there's timers involved and such.
Overall I did like the game and had fun. But not until we see Lyman dedication do I plan to spend more than $5k on a stern again. Especially now that I own WOZ. Have you ever read WOZs rules? Insane!

Dude !! I can't wait for you to come to my place so we can play my GBLE. I can explain it very well to you now- progressing through the modes is pretty awesome once you get it all down. I think you will appreciate it better after we play it. I've grown to like it more and more every time I play it. One thing is for sure- that right ramp takes a while to hit the right way.. but once you do, it's a rewarding shot when it works and I also am liking it more and more. It's easily my favorite pin right now, and took the spot of Hobbit recently I'll admit.

#17099 7 years ago

Just heard that Premium domestic production should start this Friday, but may slip until next week. I'm 20th off the line, so hoping the wait is not too much longer.

#17100 7 years ago

I asked in a new thread yesterday if the PKE right ramp is meant to be so punishing, but no replies yet.

Took to it this morning, removed it and noticed the guide plate ( from the terror dog post to ramp) didnt share the same radius as the ramp, plus it didnt taper & feed into the ramp, but angled so the ball Rattles up mine instead of flowing up , it always catches the rivet at the top and stops, very frustrating.

I took a bit of the inside edge of the ramp, bent the ball guide so its round like the radius and elongated the mounting holes so its now flush with the plastic covering it.

Guess what, shots like a dream, no more spook central or gozer mode annoying rejects from clean shots, super smooth!

Game on!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 342 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/342?hl=mnpinner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.