IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 318 of 360.
#15851 7 years ago

Ok check this out !! Had a lot of gameplay time last night (and beers!) with a couple buddies who helped me break it in.

First off, I made the game feel more planted and solid by using rubber feet protectors and re-leveling the machine by making sure the leveling bolts are as low as possible, while retaining 6.5ish pitch. this meant absolutely keeping the front bolts bottomed out and fully leveling with the rear bolts. Still feels light compared to my other Stern's and of course Hobbit, but way better then my initial impression. I consider it a non issue now though.

This game is AWESOME. Plain and simple, it's a lot of fun. I'll likely install the center post plastics mod I bought, as the center drains are frustrating. BUT - I'll keep outlanes factory and not move them to balance it out. I don't see a need to do it if using the post. Lane guide hops do suck, but that kit will fix that too.

The music and sounds as everyone says are awesome- still not as high quality sounding as Hobbit, but better then any Stern I've played.

I can't stress enough on the mag slings. The tricks it did and what it changes in gameplay are so bad ass I couldn't imagine the game without it now! My buddies who were over were so impressed as this was the single most killer feature of the game. I don't want regular slings anymore! You guys waiting for your premiums and LE's are in for a huge treat, they are so amazing.

The subway shot is SICK. When the ball drops like a roller coaster and back out from under the playfield is so cool, something everyone notices.

The right ramp how it accelerates through that curve and feeds the left flipper is also a great shot.

The orbit shots can make the game very fast and you can combo them- hit 3 orbit shots in a row- very very nice clean shots, like that rewarding feeling when nailing a clean Tunnel or Barn shot on TWD.

The drains from the pops suck- but it feels like the bell shot on ACDC when it dribbles out, you better be ready- but the gap is so big you can't save it so I won't even try.

The linear mode thing is not an issue at all!! I actually think it works great.

In about 25+ games we played, only multiball was Midnight Madness when it came on. I stand by my original suggestion Dwight program in a simple 2 ball multiball to balance this out- way too brutal of a game to get a multiball going for the average player here.

Can't help but mention we ended up finishing the night playing the Hobbit though, the new 1.30 code really changes the entire gameplay with its ball locks for modes- it's a frantic multiball fest and easy to get a great game going on. So when we were too drunk to have longer then 15 sec ball times on GB, Hobbit was nuts with 5 ball multiball.

Can't compare them both, two different animals.. I'll just say I like them for different reasons, but GBLE is going to go down as my favorite Stern ever I think.

It was worth the wait.

#15852 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

It was worth the wait.

Some of us are still waiting!

#15853 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

In about 25+ games we played, only multiball was Midnight Madness when it came on. I stand by my original suggestion Dwight program in a simple 2 ball multiball to balance this out- way too brutal of a game to get a multiball going for the average player here.

Sorry but anyone can get multi ball if they learn the rules and focus on it as a prime objective (although not necessary the biggest points earner) If after 25 games no one had multi ball then you haven't read the rule sheet or aren't focusing on this objective. I agree a two ball bash toy multi ball would make the game more accessible to casual players. However the storage multi ball is not a difficult task particularly with the liberal ball save.

Here is my tip just don't share it with anyone else on pinside Short plunge the ball, catch with right flipper, hit the newton balls twice before the table is even validated. Then you have three balls to hit the left ramp three times. If you want to get multi ball it is easy. However unlike most other stern games with a primary bash toy. Simply randomly flipping won't give you a multi ball.

I'm an average to decent player and I could hit multi ball on pro model 100% of the time within one to two balls, if that was what my sole focus was. However the scenes deliver better points value so multiball is more of a fall back, if you miss a start scene skill shot.

#15854 7 years ago

Had a chance to finally play a GB pro this weekend in an arcade.
I really liked the machine, only issue I had was eject from the Library hole always when SDTM - every single fricken time.
Was something wrong with this one, or is that usual?

#15855 7 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Had a chance to finally play a GB pro this weekend in an arcade.
I really liked the machine, only issue I had was eject from the Library hole always when SDTM - every single fricken time.
Was something wrong with this one, or is that usual?

Mine was doing the same thing. Adjusted power lower and now it drops to left flipper. Could have been designed better to feed right flipper.. Turned power up to see if it would work like that, only shot it SDTM harder lol

#15856 7 years ago
Quoted from SimonBaird:

Sorry but anyone can get multi ball if they learn the rules and focus on it as a prime objective (although not necessary the biggest points earner) If after 25 games no one had multi ball then you haven't read the rule sheet or aren't focusing on this objective. I agree a two ball bash toy multi ball would make the game more accessible to casual players. However the storage multi ball is not a difficult task particularly with the liberal ball save.
Here is my tip just don't share it with anyone else on pinside Short plunge the ball, catch with right flipper, hit the newton balls twice before the table is even validated. Then you have three balls to hit the left ramp three times. If you want to get multi ball it is easy. However unlike most other stern games with a primary bash toy. Simply randomly flipping won't give you a multi ball.
I'm an average to decent player and I could hit multi ball on pro model 100% of the time within one to two balls, if that was what my sole focus was. However the scenes deliver better points value so multiball is more of a fall back, if you miss a start scene skill shot.

I'll try out your tips!

Problem is casual players will never do this, or guests just playing for fun. They'll likely never or rarely hit a MB. Compare to most other Stern's or even Hobbit and anyone can start a multiball and have a good time. Ghostbuster's is a colorful and cool approachable theme that has a hardcore gameplay side and is extremely brutal. On location I couldn't imagine feeding quarters into such a game, but in the home environment, it's awesome and will be fun for a very long time..

#15857 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I'll try out your tips!
Problem is casual players will never do this, or guests just playing for fun. They'll likely never or rarely hit a MB. Compare to most other Stern's or even Hobbit and anyone can start a multiball and have a good time. Ghostbuster's is a colorful and cool approachable theme that has a hardcore gameplay side and is extremely brutal. On location I couldn't imagine feeding quarters into such a game, but in the home environment, it's awesome and will be fun for a very long time..

I've got a fair bit of time on the Pro and I can get Storage Facility every game if I decide to go for it - two shots to the newton ball and then three ramps is easy to do. The problem as you point out is it isn't obvious when you step up to the machine - most casual players probably wouldn't even think to aim for the newton therefore won't see a multiball. I definitely think the game would benefit from an 'easy to get by accident' two ball multiball for location and casual players.

#15858 7 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

I've got a fair bit of time on the Pro and I can get Storage Facility every game if I decide to go for it - two shots to the newton ball and then three ramps is easy to do. The problem as you point out is it isn't obvious when you step up to the machine - most casual players probably wouldn't even think to aim for the newton therefore won't see a multiball. I definitely think the game would benefit from an 'easy to get by accident' two ball multiball for location and casual players.

I think the Ghost target should require someone to hit it 5 times to spell G*H*O*S*T, then hit a Slimer hologram on the right ramp to start a 2 ball Slimer Multiball. Slimer would then come down, and you can then hit the right ramp or even the orbits to build a value - then hit Slimer to collect that value that you have built up. He could even Slime the playfield then the more you clean up, and cash in by hitting him again for jackpots. I think that would be a great easy multiball, and since the GHOST target is so risky, adds risk/reward to starting the "easy multiball". Casual players just walking up see the flashing Ghost LED's and its easy to figure out, since Slimer is a central component of the game.

#15859 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I think the Ghost target should require someone to hit it 5 times to spell G*H*O*S*T, then hit a Slimer hologram on the right ramp to start a 2 ball Slimer Multiball. Slimer would then come down, and you can then hit the right ramp or even the orbits to build a value - then hit Slimer to collect that value that you have built up. He could even Slime the playfield then the more you clean up, and cash in by hitting him again for jackpots. I think that would be a great easy multiball, and since the GHOST target is so risky, adds risk/reward to starting the "easy multiball". Casual players just walking up see the flashing Ghost LED's and its easy to figure out, since Slimer is a central component of the game.

I like this idea, also I assume no ghosting on inserts?

#15860 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I'll try out your tips!

It might be nice to program in some "gimmes" for casual/location players so everybody feels like they're getting something. I'm waiting patiently for GB to show up at the Pinball Museum here so I don't have to pump quarters into it endlessly. It'll be fun to be able to have a go at it without worrying about cash!

#15861 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

I like this idea, also I assume no ghosting on inserts?

My inserts look perfect! I definitely am happy with the quality out of the box, first NIB where I only needed to make a software tweak (left scoop) and a slight switch adjustment to register better on the right ramp. Very happy about that.

#15862 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

My inserts look perfect! I definitely am happy with the quality out of the box, first NIB where I only needed to make a software tweak (left scoop) and a slight switch adjustment to register better on the right ramp. Very happy about that.

Mine took 3 days to start ghosting.

#15863 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

On my Pro I have one slightly ghosted insert, the green Storage Facility in front of the left ramp. it started about 2-3 weeks after i had gotten it (got it April 25). Went back to my original pictures of the playfield from day one and didnt see it there, so it suddenly developed at some point in the first few weeks. it did not progress any further since then, and is only slightly visible on the black outer edges of the insert. no new ghosting on anything since then.

#15864 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Yeah, this is exactly the sort of thing I was talking about - hitting an obvious central target a few times and then hitting a ramp is something most players would achieve in a game. I think it would really help location play. Hope Stern are listening!

#15865 7 years ago

As an aside, is anyone with an LE planning on shooting some video? I'm anxiously waiting for my premium and I'd love to see some more footage - unusually not much has been uploaded to youtube yet.

#15866 7 years ago

Had an insane game on my LE last night! 2.6 billion! I would certainly not consider myself a good player so I have no clue how I racked up a score this big. I had two friends over last night that were seeing the game for the first time and I really wanted them to see multiball so my goal all night was to get a multiball while they were over. I was on my last game of the night and I finally made it to multiball. I ended up with reversed flippers (which caused me to drain one right away) but I kept the others alive for a decent amount of time. I've only had multiball a few times in GBLE and I think I've only had reverse flippers once or twice before and I always drain very fast.

The rest of the game is pretty fuzzy to me because all I cared about was showing these guys multiball but I think I ended up with some crazy bonus multiplier of like 17x that was held over which by itself beat out my previous high score of 178 million. I think I also managed to get an extra ball that round too. All I know is that kind of game probably won't happen for me again anytime soon.

Oh, everything is factory by the way. Factory settings, factory (medium) outlanes, 6.5 pitch. The only non factory settings are free play and I have the shaker motor turned down because that baby THUMPS. Especially since it's on a second floor!

Needless to say, I love this game even more. My friends got a big kick out of the magnet slings.

gb_(resized).jpggb_(resized).jpg

#15867 7 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

As an aside, is anyone with an LE planning on shooting some video? I'm anxiously waiting for my premium and I'd love to see some more footage - unusually not much has been uploaded to youtube yet.

Agreed. And most of what's there isn't any good.

#15868 7 years ago

I'll try and shoot some video this weekend!

So far I'm going to leave the outlanes at factory medium settings. Installed center post and Lane guide plastic kit from PBL and it balances out the SDTMs and brutal outlanes perfectly and makes the game more fun. I won't use the carrot flippers I got, only mod being the center post. Love the challenge. Totally has the "one more game" feel to it, like TWD... Mostly because of the challenge involved and how great it feels when things start lining up.

#15869 7 years ago

Got my pinball universe kit today from PBL... Does not contain the captive ball wireframe fix

#15870 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Got my pinball universe kit today from PBL... Does not contain the captive ball wireframe fix

That stinks really hope someone offers this.

#15871 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Call terry see what he says, then let us know. The pics on there site don't show it in the kit.

#15872 7 years ago

This may be a stupid question, but would it make any sense to install the PBL kit lane guides along with the extended plastic protectors sold by Mezel Mods (which supposedly also correct the lane jumping problem)? Is this even possible? Thanks.

#15873 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Just put a second ball in there- looks like it works no problem.

#15874 7 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

This may be a stupid question, but would it make any sense to install the PBL kit lane guides along with the extended plastic protectors sold by Mezel Mods (which supposedly also correct the lane jumping problem)? Is this even possible? Thanks.

I just installed the PBL lane guide/center post fix. LOVE it!

Edited ... you could install the plastic protectors at same time but it will depend on what configuration you use. Hard to explain but you get about 4 flexible configs with this set. When you choose to add the center post piece and green slimers there is no extra post thread available. I mean like none. I had barely enough to put the nuts on. I'll post some pics soon. If you skipped the center post OR skipped adding the green slimer guides, you could probably do it but not sure (the kit lincludes a clear - non slimer version of the lanes guides that I did not use. This is the piece you would likely use if you wanted to be able to add another layer.

20160729_180800_(resized).jpg20160729_180800_(resized).jpg20160729_180836_(resized).jpg20160729_180836_(resized).jpg20160729_180914_(resized).jpg20160729_180914_(resized).jpg20160729_181034_(resized).jpg20160729_181034_(resized).jpg20160729_180810_(resized).jpg20160729_180810_(resized).jpg

#15875 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

I just installed the PBL lane guide/center post fix. LOVE it!
Edited ... you could install the plastic protectors at same time but it will depend on what configuration you use. Hard to explain but you get about 4 flexible configs with this set. When you choose to add the center post piece and green slimers there is no extra post thread available. I mean like none. I had barely enough to put the nuts on. I'll post some pics soon. If you skipped the center post OR skipped adding the green slimer guides, you could probably do it but not sure (the kit lincludes a clear - non slimer version of the lanes guides that I did not use. This is the piece you would likely use if you wanted to be able to add another layer.

That looks great! Thanks for the info and the pics. I bought the extended plastic protectors but would like the option of adding the center post with the PBL kit. Do you think there is a configuration that would work?

#15876 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Call terry see what he says, then let us know. The pics on there site don't show it in the kit.

Yea they do on the pinball universe site so I was hopeful.

Quoted from kpg:

Yep may buy the green / pink ones and that will do it

#15877 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Am I understanding right, when you add a ball to fix this, there should be two balls in the captive lane, in addition to the Newton ball (three balls including Newton ball)?

#15878 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveMan:

Am I understanding right, when you add a ball to fix this, there should be two balls in the captive lane, in addition to the Newton ball (three balls including Newton ball)?

Yes .
Works great .

#15879 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Yes .
Works great .

Cool. I think I'm going to pick up a second pink ball from Mezel next order.

#15880 7 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

There is a setting in the menu to adjust the flipper coil pulse strength. It isn't numerical, settings are: soft, medium, hard. Still, not sure what you are talking about
I set mine to soft and it helped a lot with air balls (although they still happen sometimes even after 1,000 games.)

I know about that setting, but there needs to be something specific for the flippers. Even on soft, the flippers are still killer on my GoT pro.

Rob

#15881 7 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

That looks great! Thanks for the info and the pics. I bought the extended plastic protectors but would like the option of adding the center post with the PBL kit. Do you think there is a configuration that would work?

If the extended plastic protectors also use the 2 nuts that hold the existing plastics AND, you only use the center post, then I believe yes, it would work. That would equal (in layer count) essentially what I have as a set up. BTW, that would also give you the lane hop protection as that comes with mounting the center post option. That center post clear piece wraps all the way up to the top of the thickest rail on each side of the outlanes.

#15882 7 years ago

Weird request but does anyone have a spare Stern Flyer for the LE machine spare?
I didn't visit any of the shows this year so I doubt I'll pick one up in person,

Just hoping someone has one more, turned into a little tradition for me and have to have one for all my games

#15883 7 years ago

Update on center post kit from PBL: Love the occasional bounce backs that happen from unsavable lightning fast SDTM's! I won't go back to not using this kit. Feels very fair and balanced this way, enough to leave outlanes at factory settings.

Problem with PBL kit, with green guide plastics- there is low clearance on the sides, so a couple of balls got stuck and wedged in the outlane under the plastic and I had to pull the glass. Might have to use the clear one instead.

Overall, this kit is great and the flipper gap works fine when you have that post. Highly recommended.

Note that I still have gotten a few bounce outs because of how crazy the airballs are on this game. I had a bricked left ramp shot fly all the way over from the left ramp all the way over the left outlane and drain. This has happened a few times. Airballs from left ramp to even shooter lane, or even land on the right ramp wireform. It really is the craziest airball fest of any pin I've played, and the plastics and components of the game will get damaged more then most machines. I wish it could have been designed better on this regard. Especially for location players- balls hopping the lane guides eating their money.. That just sucks

#15884 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

If the extended plastic protectors also use the 2 nuts that hold the existing plastics AND, you only use the center post, then I believe yes, it would work. That would equal (in layer count) essentially what I have as a set up. BTW, that would also give you the lane hop protection as that comes with mounting the center post option. That center post clear piece wraps all the way up to the top of the thickest rail on each side of the outlanes.

Great. Thanks again for your thoughts on this. The ULEK/Mezel protectors seem to extend to the outlanes, so I wasn't sure if it would be feasible. If I decide to give it a shot and it doesn't work, I'll either offer the kit or the protectors up for sale on Pinside at a discount.

#15885 7 years ago

Am I the only one who dislikes this green center post kit?

I think I'll play the game as the designer intended, and not strap on any ugly ass kits with center posts to make the game easier.

#15886 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

I think I'll play the game as the designer intended, and not strap on any ugly ass kits with center posts to make the game easier.

Pinball Life sells them out as quick as they get them. Clearly the "Designer is Infaliable" concept does not apply. People like challenge, but not unfair and annoying.

#15887 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

I bought the kit for the outlane ball hoping have zero plans of useing center post.

#15888 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Pinball Life sells them out as quick as they get them. Clearly the "Designer is Infaliable" concept does not apply. People like challenge, but not unfair and annoying.

Don't you have random modes to be complaining about?

Because clearly, in your mind, the programmer isn't any good either.

#15889 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

I bought the kit for the outlane ball hoping have zero plans of useing center post.

Play the game and you might change your mind. The SDTM's get annoying after a bit and the post saves just enough to make the game more fun.

#15890 7 years ago

I have played GB alot and the flipper gap although frustrating at first quickly becomes not a big deal, but why are you guys opting for the center post over the carrot flippers?

#15891 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Play the game and you might change your mind. The SDTM's get annoying after a bit and the post saves just enough to make the game more fun.

Haven't noticed the problem anytime I've played it on location.

#15892 7 years ago

I installed the clear outlane plastics out of my PBL kit and sold the rest. Id never put a post kit on a game id feel like im cheating. Probably hit crazy scores with it though since have been hitting 1-2billon scores without a post. I get more drains down the sides then SDTM, i dont get many SDTM since i know when to bump the table when balls shooting out of the left side of bumpers.

#15893 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Haven't noticed the problem anytime I've played it on location.

So the GB's you played don't SDTM at 1,000 MPH after hitting the Ghost target, and also have annoying frequent SDTM's out of the pops?

You must have played a specially designed version then, this seems to happen on every single machine which is why Pinball Life can't keep them in stock.

#15894 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I installed the clear outlane plastics out of my PBL kit and sold the rest. Id never put a post kit on a game id feel like im cheating. Probably hit crazy scores with it though since have been hitting 1-2billon scores without a post. I get more drains down the sides then SDTM, i dont get many SDTM since i know when to bump the table when balls shooting out of the left side of bumpers.

Do you still get a lot of ball hops over them though? It cut down on mine but still get lots of airballs over the outlane guides- it's crazy, especially bricks off the left ramp (which might only be happening on LE's right now)

#15895 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I have played GB alot and the flipper gap although frustrating at first quickly becomes not a big deal, but why are you guys opting for the center post over the carrot flippers?

I have the kit even before production has started on my LE.

Mainly, my kids and other pinball novices will get eaten alive by GB. Center post gives them a little bit of a fighting chance, especially with the ladder-like mode progression.

I can choose to "ignore" the post during play, too, so if the ball hits it, I can let it drain like the post isn't there.

Carrot flippers change the game play for all.

#15896 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I have the kit even before production has started on my LE.
Mainly, my kids and other pinball novices will get eaten alive by GB. Center post gives them a little bit of a fighting chance, especially with the ladder-like mode progression.
I can choose to "ignore" the post during play, too, so if the ball hits it, I can let it drain like the post isn't there.
Carrot flippers change the game play for all.

Exactly. I had some friends over yesterday before leaving for a concert, and 3 of them were playing Ghostbuster's- they've either never played pinball before or did when they were kids. They were having a blast, and I counted a few times the posts saved then and allowed a few more seconds of gameplay. Without the post, ball times would be so quick I'm guessing they would have lost interest after the first couple games. Instead, they had quick but not too frustratingly quick games and they had a lot of fun with it, because it's an awesome game.

#15897 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

So the GB's you played don't SDTM at 1,000 MPH after hitting the Ghost target, and also have annoying frequent SDTM's out of the pops?
You must have played a specially designed version then, this seems to happen on every single machine which is why Pinball Life can't keep them in stock.

Nope. And I'm not the only one who thinks so.

#15898 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Do you still get a lot of ball hops over them though? It cut down on mine but still get lots of airballs over the outlane guides- it's crazy, especially bricks off the left ramp (which might only be happening on LE's right now)

No ive only had the ball hop them a few times in hundreds of plays that ive noticed. Ive had the ball squeeze between them and outlane rails a few times also. I have a Pro so i dont get alot of airballs off the left ramp, every once in awhile ball will catch air going up ramp and jump over the ramp completely but very rarely. Most my airballs come from hitting the Scoleri drop targets during multiball.

#15899 7 years ago

I've played five or six different GBs (none LE, yet) and they've all been totally different. Some are airball jamborees, some drop the ball STDM from the pops literally every time, one played just fine and was 10x more fun than the others. Maybe this game just needs to be really, really dialed in (and LEVEL, two that I played had a noticeable list to one side and it turned the game into a nightmare).

#15900 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Don't you have random modes to be complaining about?

If you're going to take the time to insult me, try to understand my position. I don't care about random modes on GB. My "cause" is the dislike of replay of the same mode/forced mode completion to advance to the next in the ladder.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

15,699 (OBO)
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 318 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/318 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.