IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 300 of 360.
#14951 7 years ago

Distributor emailed me and said LE's ship this week!

#14952 7 years ago

I'll save these to eat while I'm playing!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#14953 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Distributor emailed me and said LE's ship this week!

...is what Hobbit preorders said two years ago.

#14954 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thats what Stern Distros have said aboot many games at many levels many times.

#14955 7 years ago

It's always 7-10 days away. Always.

#14956 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

My Hobbit distributor and Jack told me when I ordered that it would be 2-3 months. It was two.

But yeah, that was *not* two years ago. It was about 2 months ago.

#14957 7 years ago

Ready to ship just when I'm on vacation. Nice. Oh well, something to look forward to.

#14958 7 years ago

My distributor Game Room Guys has told me my Ghostbusters will be shipping this week for literally 3 months. I've given up hope at this point LOL

#14959 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

My Hobbit distributor and Jack told me when I ordered that it would be 2-3 months. It was two.
But yeah, that was *not* two years ago. It was about 2 months ago.

Yes...but as has been pointed out to you in other threads, you're not the norm with that machine. JJP has been pulling the same shenanigans whereby it's not really "first to pay, first to play." And that sucks for people who had a deposit three years ago.

#14960 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yes...but as has been pointed out to you in other threads, you're not the norm with that machine. JJP has been pulling the same shenanigans whereby it's not really "first to pay, first to play." And that sucks for people who had a deposit three years ago.

My Hobbit experience went very well and is now my grail pin. When I go into my gameroom the first game that I always play is The Hobbit.

#14961 7 years ago

How did this become a Hobbit thread?

#14962 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

How did this become a Hobbit thread?

No idea. Must've been RobT.

#14963 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No idea. Must've been RobT.

No...he hates and actively calls out that sort of behavior. He wouldn't!

#14964 7 years ago

Seriously, since I'll be gone it will ship. Guaranteed.

#14965 7 years ago
Quoted from kell:

I have been thinking the same thing
I have two trips planned and I would bet one of my two games will show up while I am gone.

#14966 7 years ago
Quoted from kell:

Thank you for your noble sacrifice.

#14967 7 years ago

So I was told that this coming week, I was going to get an update and that my GBLE would ship this week - Has anyone else been given this as well?

#14968 7 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

So I was told that this coming week, I was going to get an update and that my GBLE would ship this week - Has anyone else been given this as well?

Seems like each Distro has different info on when GBLE will ship, what Distro are you going thru?

#14969 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

No...he hates and actively calls out that sort of behavior. He wouldn't!

Nah I just hate people who act like they know what they are talking about when that clearly isn't the case.

#14970 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Seems like each Distro has different info on when GBLE will ship, what Distro are you going thru?

It's different for each distributor. Some have priority, some receive larger shipments at a time, and all sorts of other factors. So yeah, you're right to question which distributor says what.

#14971 7 years ago

I'd love to see a list of distributors, when they say the games are coming, and when they come. This is my first buy and I picked a recommended distributor that has done a decent job with communication so far. Hoping that we can start hearing shipments actually going out again. Seems the only news from Stern is availability of toppers shipping from the factory.

#14972 7 years ago

And what would this solve? Captive Ball Lane Support? I do not own a GB but am wondering what this would do?

GB_(resized).jpgGB_(resized).jpg

#14973 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

And what would this solve? Captive Ball Lane Support? I do not own a GB but am wondering what this would do?

That looks like it would work and help block the red led which is right in my line of sight. It really bugs me. Did you make that? I'd be willing to give it a try.

#14974 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Looks like a support to stop that ball guide from being bent.

#14975 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That looks like it would work and help block the red led which is right in my line of sight. It really bugs me. Did you make that? I'd be willing to give it a try.

No did not make that, is on the Pinball Universe.de page.

#14976 7 years ago

Why should we have to buy fixes like that in the first place? How can Stern ship the machines with the wireform bending causing the machine to not function correctly? They must be laughing seeing we are all buying it any way and they say who cares, they aren't cancelling. Why could they not implement a solution by now?

#14977 7 years ago
Quoted from PerfectFlaw:

Why should we have to buy fixes like that in the first place? How can Stern ship the machines with the wireform bending causing the machine to not function correctly? They must be laughing seeing we are all buying it any way and they say who cares, they aren't cancelling. Why could they not implement a solution by now?

Well what can I say, it's a perfectflaw... I do not know if it is used to ensure no bending or just to get the light out of your face... Wire forms do not bend that easily.

#14978 7 years ago

If it's anything like GOT, they'll wait a few months, then release a statement that says "that's the way it was designed."

#14979 7 years ago

After get a Pro i decided to bough the LE ...
This is it ... I got mine today.
Photo and video soon.

DSC_1556_(Large)_(resized).jpgDSC_1556_(Large)_(resized).jpg

#14980 7 years ago

Nice job blocking the serial number. Can't be too careful, is the #280 the LE limited number?

#14981 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

If it's anything like GOT, they'll wait a few months, then release a statement that says "that's the way it was designed."

Yeah, maybe Dwight will release a code update that just disables the captive ball target altogether to make up for the shoddy wireform bending design

#14982 7 years ago
Quoted from PerfectFlaw:

Yeah, maybe Dwight will release a code update that just disables the captive ball target altogether to make up for the shoddy wireform bending design

For the account created today.... you're quite in sync with all the pinside drama topics.

#14983 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

For the account created today.... you're quite in sync with all the pinside drama topics.

I think he was just roped into Team JJP's narrative early. It happens.

Quoted from Namsan:

Photo and video soon.

Can I just say how happy I am that I'm seeing an LE in someone's house?

#14984 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Didn't take 3+ years to figure the ball would get stuck on the lower left wire form.

Shit happens. At least both companies have a fix for it.

#14985 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

That seems to still leave a long stretch with no support. That and a second ball may work. I haven't seen it in person yet, so I know nothing.

#14986 7 years ago
Quoted from Namsan:

Photo and video soon.

Awesome! Can't wait to see your photos and video, as well as your review of the game. People have been waiting months for the LE's to ship. It's finally happening. The Premiums can't be far behind!

#14987 7 years ago
Quoted from Namsan:

Photo and video soon.

Fantastic! So happy for you. Really excited to get ours. :0)

#14988 7 years ago

I believe this is the first le in the hands of a reg collector and not for a show ect,very pumped for ours to ship

#14989 7 years ago

Nice to see someone get a pin can't wait for them to start shipping stateside.

#14990 7 years ago

I am glad someone got it before Frolic The NIB hog

#14991 7 years ago
Quoted from Namsan:

Photo and video soon.

Nice, enjoy your NIB LE

Still waiting here...
Hmmm....I was told end for July for Europe (Netherlands/Belgium).

#14992 7 years ago

Just have to wait and see if it has ghosting inserts

#14993 7 years ago
Quoted from Namsan:

Photo and video soon.

Unboxing Pics or it didn't happen!
(Popcorn Gif)

#14994 7 years ago

Yeah, I don't think it's really an LE....All the over seas ones would be #250 or less right? This one claims to be #280

#14995 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Yeah, I don't think it's really an LE....All the over seas ones would be #250 or less right? This one claims to be #280

I don't think so. People could reserve specific numbers, so many of the first 250 could have been taken domestically. For all we know, he could have asked for #280 as well.

#14996 7 years ago

I have read multiple times that the specific number order of the LE models doesn't necessarily mean that they were produced in that order. In other words, they just slap a number on. Unless its a early number or a specific number was requested.

#14997 7 years ago

Heard from my distributor this morning, he is in Chicago and picks up his pins direct from the factory. Said that Stern told him they are a little behind with the LEs but they should be ready soon, not really useful info but I am glad that my distributor gets his info direct from people on the shop floor face-to-face.

#14998 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Gotta love how everything is a competition between two pin manufacturers with you.

Someone posts something negative about Stern so you automatically go into your allegation that it must be a JJP zealot. And you just made a post complaining about Hobbit being brought into this thread? Hypocrisy much?

#14999 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Gotta love how everything is a competition between two pin manufacturers with you.
Someone posts something negative about Stern so you automatically go into your allegation that it must be a JJP zealot. And you just made a post complaining about Hobbit being brought into this thread? Hypocrisy much?

You guys need to get a room.

#15000 7 years ago

Thanks to all !
Okay a quick unboxing vid...
More videos photos tomorrow ^^

-----------------

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 300 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/300 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.