IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 360.
#14901 7 years ago

I think Stern is trying to produce a quality release.

#14902 7 years ago

Glad to see the GB LE's on the line and people calming down about Stern's ability to release a quality game. GB LE is going to be a classic for many years to come. Just wait and see.

#14903 7 years ago

Now we all know that Stern won't be cranking out 54 or 55 Ghostbuster LEs a day, so how long do you think the LE run will take to complete?

#14904 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Simple answer -> Don't pre-order games if you can't stand delays.

Goes with almost anything. Preorder only gets you front of the line, that's it. As long as it comes out in a reasonable timeline is all that matters and I have always been told end of June for my premium and if it comes end of July that's fine. It's really only a month off. I pre ordered Luma wifi mesh and that was supposed to be out in April. Now it's July. Preorder is a gamble

#14905 7 years ago

I am in the back of line so I can't even complain

#14906 7 years ago

I just noticed your avatar pic says Z06. How long did you wait for that???

#14907 7 years ago

A full year due to constraints (out of parts on upgrades). It really sucked so I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens in other industries like pinball.

#14908 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Now we all know that Stern won't be cranking out 54 or 55 Ghostbuster LEs a day, so how long do you think the LE run will take to complete?

2-3 weeks all LE's will be in owner's hands. That's my prediction. The summer of GB begins soon.

#14909 7 years ago

11 months for me and they ran out of paint so I had 4 months tacked on. Just PM u my corvette forum name so we dont piss off this forum. Anyway at least the wait for GB is only a few months. It's messing with my summer damn it!!!

#14910 7 years ago

My distributor give me this news yesterday , the boat arrived in France but because of the strike of dock men, the container is still in the boat ......
Edit : Monday normally go out the boat

Is that someone already try to connect a headphone on spyke card is that it mutes the speakers ???

#14911 7 years ago

There is a headphone jack in the backbox. The volume control of the headphones is independent of the speakers and adjustable in the settings.

#14912 7 years ago

Thought of this the other day, is there a "fix" for the stupid on switch in the head? GB is going in a lineup & that's a pain in the ass..

#14913 7 years ago

Yes someone made a switch relocation in the tourney start button area. It seems pretty easy to do.

#14914 7 years ago

Why not purchase a remote controlled power point. I have these on my pin2000's. Receiver plugs into power point, game plugs into it and remote to activate receiver.

WIN_20160605_105258_(resized).JPGWIN_20160605_105258_(resized).JPG

#14915 7 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Why not purchase a remote controlled power point. I have these on my pin2000's. Receiver plugs into power point, game plugs into it and remote to activate receiver.

That's the easy no mess way to do it.

#14916 7 years ago

That's pretty cool. I have everything on a power strip that plugs into a light switch but I only have 3 machines on that wall

#14917 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Thought of this the other day, is there a "fix" for the stupid on switch in the head? GB is going in a lineup & that's a pain in the ass..

Unless you have little T-Rex arms it really isn't a problem. Mine is in a lineup and I'm of average height at best, still easy to reach.

#14918 7 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

I think Stern is trying to produce a quality release.

I agree, Stern makes quality pinball machines. I think most people would agree.

#14919 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

How is my buddy here supposed to reach the power switch on his new GB he's getting soon?

Well, the bigger problem is that once he gets the game on how is he going to actually reach both flipper buttons at the same time.
How would he wipe his ass? How would he yank his crank. This dude has 99 problems and turning on a GB aint one of them.

#14920 7 years ago

I bet he's awesome at tee ball, though.

#14921 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I bet he's awesome at tee ball, though.

T-Rex the Tee Baller

#14922 7 years ago

Looking to have an LE unboxing and retirement party.
The delays are helping me make room.
I hope the wire form is solved coming off
the line.

If anyone is in Orlando, then, my house
is open for a visit.

#14923 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

The delays are helping me make room.
I hope the wire form is solved coming off
the line.
If anyone is in Orlando, then, my house
is open for a visit.

Hey Art, did you sell Comet ?

#14924 7 years ago

It's scheduled for this week.....

#14925 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

It's scheduled for this week.....

I've heard the same

#14926 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Wish I could be there Art.

#14927 7 years ago

Can this guy really play pinball? Using him as an example of poor design by Stern is drawing a long bow. I think they need to rethink pinball then so guys like Mr Hawkins can play them from his chair. Items for use by the general public need only be designed for those in mind. Special mods would have to be borne by those with specific needs.

#14928 7 years ago

Spotted this on the road tonight, lol. You know you're a Ghostbusters fan when (GB logos on all sides too) ...

GB_(resized).jpgGB_(resized).jpg

#14929 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Spotted this on the road tonight, lol. You know you're a Ghostbusters fan when (GB logos on all sides too) ...

Oh, good to see Capt Kirk out driving his car.

rd

#14930 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Oh, good to see Capt Kirk out driving his car.
rd

That doesn't look like a GB2 logo...

#14931 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

That doesn't look like a GB2 logo...

That's on his other car ...

rd

#14932 7 years ago

Where is Captain Kirk, I haven't seen him post in a while?

#14933 7 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Where is Captain Kirk, I haven't seen him post in a while?

And the site is better for it.

And I thought this was Captain Jerk's car:

#14934 7 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

And the site is better for it.
And I thought this was Captain Jerk's car:

That's not his car, he is just the guy who details it. He has been known to wax it for hours and buff it to a shine with the finesse of an adult Clydesdale.

#14935 7 years ago

Anybody else out there just not that impressed with this game? I've played it several times and I mean it's ok but just not feeling it; too much stop and go and the rules are very uninspiring and boring to say the least and the way the right ramp is on the pro is a complete cop out by the design team

#14936 7 years ago

Musket , I enjoy it . There is some stop and go but I find the layout different and refreshing ... I have a few nice flowing pins in Iron Man and Metallica so this is a nice change.

#14937 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Anybody else out there just not that impressed with this game? I've played it several times and I mean it's ok but just not feeling it; too much stop and go and the rules are very uninspiring and boring to say the least and the way the right ramp is on the pro is a complete cop out by the design team

Might be worth you taking the trouble to rate and review the game so others can see when considering a purchase. I've done this for several games in the top 100 section

#14938 7 years ago

We all knew the right ramp on a pro is nowhere,so,???Buy a Pre!!! Better!!

#14939 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Not me. For me the right ramp is a challenge but makeable.

#14940 7 years ago

i hope the premium is better

the right ramp looks like a fail construction
may be because it was designed for the PREM

i hope also for some updates about the rules.

#14941 7 years ago

The right ramp is awesome. I'm in for an LE, but the way the ramp rewards clean shots more than sloppy ones on the pro is a really cool thing.

#14942 7 years ago

Yea I actually enjoyed the right ramp shot on the pro and so was a naysayer before I played it.

#14943 7 years ago

Agreed I didn't like the ramp at first but it's a tough shot that rewards you. Still like prem ramp better but not as critical as I first thought. Game is awesome and gonna play it again tonight for a couple hours.

#14944 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Anybody else out there just not that impressed with this game?

good in a bigger collection. I'll be selling mine before anything else.

#14945 7 years ago

What really sucks are that people have played, modded and are now selling a GB before I have got either one of mine

#14946 7 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

What really suck is people have modded and are now selling a GB before I have got either one of mine

Hang tough big boy.

#14947 7 years ago

I am in on an le but I like the right ramp on the pro,I find it a hard fun shot,it need code for like an extra ball if you make it up to the top a few times or some other award

#14948 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I am in one an le but I like the right ramp on the pro,I find it a hard fun shot,it need code for like an extra ball if you make it up to the top a few times or some other award

Yeah the problem isn't the pro ramp itself, tough shots are cool, there isn't a ton of reason to hit it; just like the right hole.

#14949 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hang tough big boy.

I just hear Tesla singing that song in my head now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 103.00
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/299 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.