IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 286 of 360.
#14251 7 years ago

I don't understand the hysteria. The LE has been seen and played at a few shows previous to this. The reviews from Germany seemed to be very positive. So to go nuts over a single Premium that was set up at a show seems a little premature. We don't know what factors contributed to the fast games.

#14252 7 years ago

The game is a blast. Most people play it the first time all wrong. But once you log 20+ games on it, you get what Trudeau was going for and know how to navigate the machine. I wouldn't worry if a bunch of people playing just one game (their first) at a show complain. I actually like a pinball machine that is hard for once. It's what pinball used to be.

#14253 7 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

The game is a blast. Most people play it the first time all wrong. But once you log 20+ games on it, you get what Trudeau was going for and know how to navigate the machine. I wouldn't worry if a bunch of people playing just one game (their first) at a show complain. I actually like a pinball machine that is hard for once. It's what pinball used to be.

I get it too. People like easy and repetitive in today's age. If it's not easy they give up and move on to the next flash in the pan. I can't wait to get both my pro and premium. When I first played it at Ohio show it kicked my azz. By the time show was over I was running table. Put your big boy pants on and learn it.

#14254 7 years ago

I've played a number of games on a Pro. I'm not a strong player and it definitely crushed me. It was so difficult that after my first night on it I had second thoughts about buying one. I ended up trying it again several days later when I was looking at a different game. It still crushed me but despite that I really enjoyed playing it. I just kept hitting the start button. This seems like a game that is almost built for skilled players on location, or for a home environment where players such as myself can learn to play it better.

#14255 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

So to go nuts over a single Premium that was set up at a show seems a little premature.

Oh, Pinside.

Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

People like easy and repetitive in today's age.

Yah, i was hoping for a machine where I got to see every mode the game has to offer in the first 4 plays I had on it. Like Monster Bash.

This game is not it.

#14256 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I just can't get over how much better the back glass on the LE looks compared to the washed out translite on the premium and Pro.

I think the translite on the Pro looks great.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#14257 7 years ago

Time will tell as I remember people pulling out of TWDLE's early on and many saying it will not last in home collections, I know mine will stay with me now, as will GBLE until it's proven over time to be no fun, so I wouldn't be pulling out of it until code is completed and the machine is "broken in" as NIB buyers know machines play different over time. IMO.

#14258 7 years ago

Ive enjoyed playing a Pro on location here. Of course the center Post was ridiculed as sacrilegious,
but I find it helped, and am OK, if someone feels they are "training wheels" for tournaments.
I dont play competitively, and often guests that come by are friends and family that have limited pinball experience.
So I picked up the MOD from Europe sold at Pinball life. Hopefully enough bounce in the Free floating post,
a generous ball save, and no cheap side drains. OK, all that can be left as factory, or solved in minutes.

For callouts, code, and game play, It seems the same, every new game, and I understand theres tons of rule changes, sounds, music, and callouts, yet to be activated. I cant ever judge anymore what a "final code" will mean, but watching TWD, WOZ, Xmen, (games here) and all others...this just takes time.
Respectfully, its Great that many dont like, it helps Stern know what changes might be needed in code.....lets not get lazy, but continue to help them by sharing all we can.
Certainly at a show, first out of box, may not provide the best setup, but with 100s of games at a show, there is so much joy playing 50 years from easy and boring to brand new, it is about expectations.
Cant ever have everyone agree, but we can agree, at least as we see it now, what we will be playing a year from now, stands to be different in code....Lets keep sharing what we see and want, positive and negative, to help this game be great, and be happy for both sides of the scale get represented with respect.

#14259 7 years ago

For the people who like their games tough, I suggest installing lightening flippers and removing the outposts on all your games.

Voila! Instantly make any game brutal and super fun!

#14260 7 years ago

I've noticed a lot of posts about the pin draining down the middle a lot!Well,on my ST/pre if you brick any ramp shot,its drain city!Now,has anybody had the chance to install the GB upgrade kit from PinballLife??It has a center post between the flippers to help correct that middle drain.

#14261 7 years ago

Looks like some people were expecting to show how awesome they are at pinball and rage quit when they couldn't wow the Twitch crowd. Anyone want to sell their LE for $7k?!

#14262 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I don't understand the hysteria. The LE has been seen and played at a few shows previous to this. The reviews from Germany seemed to be very positive. So to go nuts over a single Premium that was set up at a show seems a little premature. We don't know what factors contributed to the fast games.

Far, far too much common sense for the gas bags here on Pinside. Frolic, you are expecting too much of some of these posters.

#14263 7 years ago
Quoted from smokedog: Yah, i was hoping for a machine where I got to see every mode the game has to offer in the first 4 plays I had on it. Like Monster Bash.
This game is not it.

Nailed it.

#14264 7 years ago

Little known there was also a GBLE at the SFGE this weekend. A couple of my buddies have been down there and told me both the pro and the LE are really fun. Tough but fun. Said it is as hard as Met or Tron but not in a frustrating way. Well, I like both those pins pretty well as do a lot of folks so I bet this game ends up being pretty good.

Here is my prediction...LE prices will drop in the next 6 months and a few folks will be able to pick up an LE for about $7k at which time prices will increase (just like Met LE did).

Anyhow, I'm in for a LE already and I don't think mine will be going anywhere for a while. At least I hope not.

I heard mine would ship maybe 2nd week of June which is this week so here is to hoping!

#14265 7 years ago

Hey anyone getting the game might want to buy this, could be some really cool stuff in it for a topper or mods in the game. Plus a nice GB shirt Anyhow I get these crates for my dog and they send him all kinds of nice stuff, worth it! Here is a referal link that gets you 5 bucks off, think I get credit too for full disclosure but I am very happy with what I have gotten from them well worth it! I ordered one, just choose pick crate -> Limited Edition Crates.
http://looted.by/dYwWE
Screen_Shot_2016-06-11_at_11.58.27_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-06-11_at_11.58.27_AM_(resized).png

#14266 7 years ago
Quoted from JEFFPINS12:

Just got back from the game exchange show and I was on the stream u saw , but won't point out which guy =)
I'm cancelling my GB order after playing it
I've played the pro and did not like it, was hoping premium changes would make me like it
Sorry but this theme is great , I've always wanted a Ghostbuster's pin !
John Trudeau really messed this table up. I wish it was a Ritchie table . Unbelievably poor design that is NOT fun like pinball should be but rather just irritating and frustrating watching the ball hope over the inlanes right to the outlanes and also down the middles even out of the pops .
Mag slings are horrible ! Dead bounces and they will even shoot down the middle or stop dead in tracks between the huge gap and screw you
The flipper gap wasn't needed and how the play testers left this design is shocking because the rest of the machine is also difficult not in a FUN way but in a way that makes you think , why deprsign a fun slapstick theme like Ghostbuster's and make it play even harder and more frustrating then a zombie horror survival game like walking dead ? It's much harder simply because the drains are very bad and pisses people off. Code also wears because of the way the modes start. Just a bad combination of the design and software for this . Absolutely no combo potential that feels satisfying and too many pauses with that dumb Tobin book
I talked with many people at the show and seriously out of 15+ people that we discussed this game with said Trudeau just didn't do a great job , someone else like Ritchie would have made a great machine with this theme and it's unfortunate Trudeau was in charge of this one as his gimmicky flipper gap just put the nail in the coffin as far as fun goes . No one said the game was fun .. Only that it pisses you off and that who would spend money for such a short ball time ?
Sorry I'm moving on from this , the theme is cool but stern assigned the wrong guys for the job here

This pretty much sums up what i watched for 4 hours. It doesn't look like much fun to play, despite being a piece of artwork.

I heard some of the same stuff with TWD drains and setup issues, but once you dialed it in, and it had to be perfect, it played awesome.

I'm not sure "setup" is going to fix the outcome here, we'll see.

No combos, no "funny callouts", no multi balls (saw it maybe two or three times), dead bounce sling straight down the middle many times.

I love a hard and different pin but it needs to be fun and have great potential.

#14267 7 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

It's what pinball used to be.

Ah, yes, everyone loves that brutal classic The Addams Family.

#14268 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

Ah, yes, everyone loves that brutal classic The Addams Family.

Ah yes, and even the fantastically difficult drainer Attack From Mars was. It's in the top 5 because of its brutal gameplay, it's a shame it doesn't have the Trudeau flipper gap, because it would have made the game so much more enjoyable. I wish all games had that gap, because in this thread it seems that is a huge positive of GB, more cheap center drains that are possible = more fun apparently.

#14269 7 years ago

If anybody wants to drop there LE they ordered because of Premium video please contact me. Im not going to pay extra but i will take your spot. If not oh well Premium is good enough.

#14270 7 years ago

Nice video of the topper in action finally - its starting to grow on me..

#14271 7 years ago

ok, just installed the "carotte" flippers, and now its just perfect (for me)

others changes i've made is small rubbers on the outlanes guide, while opening at max the outposts (gap remain the same as "factory", and than still eating balls, but now you can try to save them, and nudge the pin as a pin is made to be nudge ! in the same way, TILT is also set-up quite sensitive)
and finally i have removed (from the begining) the small gate on the right lane, as it no more "break" and easy catch of the right flipper with ball falling slowly...

just still need plastic protectors to get 100% saving ball from jumping there
and than, GB should be perfect

IMGP1681_(resized).JPGIMGP1681_(resized).JPG
IMGP1680_(resized).JPGIMGP1680_(resized).JPG
IMGP1683_(resized).JPGIMGP1683_(resized).JPG
IMGP1684_(resized).JPGIMGP1684_(resized).JPG
IMGP1685_(resized).JPGIMGP1685_(resized).JPG

#14272 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ive enjoyed playing a Pro on location here. Of course the center Post was ridiculed as sacrilegious,
but I find it helped, and am OK, if someone feels they are "training wheels" for tournaments.
I dont play competitively, and often guests that come by are friends and family that have limited pinball experience.
So I picked up the MOD from Europe sold at Pinball life. Hopefully enough bounce in the Free floating post,
a generous ball save, and no cheap side drains. OK, all that can be left as factory, or solved in minutes.
For callouts, code, and game play, It seems the same, every new game, and I understand theres tons of rule changes, sounds, music, and callouts, yet to be activated. I cant ever judge anymore what a "final code" will mean, but watching TWD, WOZ, Xmen, (games here) and all others...this just takes time.
Respectfully, its Great that many dont like, it helps Stern know what changes might be needed in code.....lets not get lazy, but continue to help them by sharing all we can.
Certainly at a show, first out of box, may not provide the best setup, but with 100s of games at a show, there is so much joy playing 50 years from easy and boring to brand new, it is about expectations.
Cant ever have everyone agree, but we can agree, at least as we see it now, what we will be playing a year from now, stands to be different in code....Lets keep sharing what we see and want, positive and negative, to help this game be great, and be happy for both sides of the scale get represented with respect.

link please to the center post mod, can't seem to find it?

#14273 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Hey anyone getting the game might want to buy this, could be some really cool stuff in it for a topper or mods in the game. Plus a nice GB shirt Anyhow I get these crates for my dog and they send him all kinds of nice stuff, worth it! Here is a referal link that gets you 5 bucks off, think I get credit too for full disclosure but I am very happy with what I have gotten from them well worth it! I ordered one, just choose pick crate -> Limited Edition Crates.
http://looted.by/dYwWE

I thought this might be cool but only medium and large shirts left. Also a lot of money for "mystery" stuff and it likely has stuff from the new movie which is thumbs down in terms of swag interest for me. Still for the shirt I might have done it.

#14274 7 years ago

That carrot flipper is pretty cool. No matter what pin comes out there will always be some that cancel their order. A lot people are on the fence till they play it. I think the magna slings will get better with newer code. I hope they see that it is causing some cheap drains and fix it. I would think there is a lot more to come with the slings.

#14275 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

A couple here have had full blown panic attacks whenever a review like this has been posted.

Trying to hard. Try not to look so thirsty. Just joking of course!!

#14276 7 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

I thought this might be cool but only medium and large shirts left. Also a lot of money for "mystery" stuff and it likely has stuff from the new movie which is thumbs down in terms of swag interest for me. Still for the shirt I might have done it.

Ahh that's a bummer , I got a medium but didn't realize they were out. It is mystery stuff but I'll bet it's cool based on their past crates. But you never know.

#14277 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm not sure "setup" is going to fix the outcome here, we'll see.

Oh really? Then how do you explain the German setup and the Dead Flip setup with players not having these issues?

Quoted from iceman44:

No combos, no "funny callouts", no multi balls (saw it maybe two or three times), dead bounce sling straight down the middle many times.
I love a hard and different pin but it needs to be fun and have great potential.

Code is filled with funny lines from the 2 movies. Crack it open with Pinball Browser if you don't believe me. This will all be exposed with time. Remember, the code is early.

#14278 7 years ago

I think most early reviews of all games end up being premature. I think too many people overreact emotionally when playing a new game.

If they have bad games...it's too hard and not fun. If they just bought it...it's the best game of all time. Here's my two cents...chill, be patient, and use logic and reason when thinking about anything...pinball included. It takes time to be dial in the shots on a game, learn the rules, and really know if it's something your going to like or not long term. In your home, you can tweak a pin physically to make it harder or easier, just as you can change settings in the code.

Personally I love "hard" pins. IM and TWD are two of my favorites. I like games that punish missed shots, like CFTBL. I like the Trudeau flipper gap. I hardly ever get tired of shorter ball time games. On the other hand, games that trend to longer ball times I tend not to play as much, like LOTR and SM.

#14279 7 years ago

Well put, I think most agree with your way of thinking. I have a sopranos and I average 20 min a game. Way too long and can literally drain you. I need the opposite sitting next to it.

#14280 7 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Oh really? Then how do you explain the German setup and the Dead Flip setup with players not having these issues?

Setting a pin up right is more important with some pins than others like TWD, maybe GB is the same way.

After watching 4 hours of play on that setup it didn't spark too much confidence. In fact it sucked.

Setup issues aside, I'm trying to determine if it will have the "fun factor" for me.

I want to see more reviews from people that play it today so i can make the right decision. I don't care how most people drop $8k, but I'm not gonna be "flippant" with a bunch of "hysteria" nonsense. I want to hear all of both sides that i can with this one.

#14281 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Setting a pin up right is more important with some pins than others like TWD, maybe GB is the same way.
After watching 4 hours of play on that setup it didn't spark too much confidence. In fact it sucked.
Setup issues aside, I'm trying to determine if it will have the "fun factor" for me.
I want to see more reviews from people that play it today so i can make the right decision. I don't care how most people drop $8k, but I'm not gonna be "flippant" with a bunch of "hysteria" nonsense. I want to hear all of both sides that i can with this one.

Have you seen the other two videos I mentioned? If so, do you agree that the game played differently? Or perhaps had better skilled players?

#14282 7 years ago

Have you seen the other two videos I mentioned? If so, do you agree that the game played differently? Or perhaps had better skilled players?

I watched the Dead Flip live. I'm gonna go back and watch it again.

There were several "skilled players" during the 4 hour drainfest.

Maybe that doesn't happen if you can get 20 or 30 games in a row on it to get the feel but regardless, I'm trying to project whether or not its "fun" and has longevity.

For me, the jury is still out on this one and the stream last night goes in the negative column.

#14283 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I

Which probably means something was off.

#14284 7 years ago

Which probably means something was off.

Maybe, go watch it yourself and then comment.

#14285 7 years ago

Those yellow carrot flippers look pretty damn good with the playfield art and colors.

But damn Stern , what It could have been.
I'm just baffled and change my mind every 3 hours. It's so hard to not love this game. I guess I should say I want to love this game . I have played the pro alot and was hoping the premium would play differently but it seems it's just as frustrating.
What to do, what to do ?

#14286 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I guess I should say I want to love this game . I have played the pro alot and was hoping the premium would play differently but it seems it's just as frustrating.
What to do, what to do ?

I want to love it too. Maybe all the other pro's aren't set up right either?

#14287 7 years ago

It's totally frustrating. The playfield is terrific, the music is fabulous, the art is astonishing, but when it comes to the actual gameplay it feels like there's no "there" there. I hope they're sitting on a whopper of a code, especially for call-outs and mode animation, though I still feel like the modes themselves are kinda blah.

edit: I want to see a reference to the sponge migration! That's my favorite line in the whole movie, I'd love to see something represented with that (bonus x? lmao).

edit 2: What, exactly, is the symmetrical book-stacking for? Does that signify something? I haven't been able to figure that out.

#14288 7 years ago
Quoted from JEFFPINS12:

Just got back from the game exchange show and I was on the stream u saw , but won't point out which guy =)
I'm cancelling my GB order after playing it
I've played the pro and did not like it, was hoping premium changes would make me like it
Sorry but this theme is great , I've always wanted a Ghostbuster's pin !
John Trudeau really messed this table up. I wish it was a Ritchie table . Unbelievably poor design that is NOT fun like pinball should be but rather just irritating and frustrating watching the ball hope over the inlanes right to the outlanes and also down the middles even out of the pops .
Mag slings are horrible ! Dead bounces and they will even shoot down the middle or stop dead in tracks between the huge gap and screw you
The flipper gap wasn't needed and how the play testers left this design is shocking because the rest of the machine is also difficult not in a FUN way but in a way that makes you think , why design a fun slapstick theme like Ghostbuster's and make it play even harder and more frustrating then a zombie horror survival game like walking dead ? It's much harder simply because the drains are very bad and pisses people off. Code also wears because of the way the modes start. Just a bad combination of the design and software for this . Absolutely no combo potential that feels satisfying and too many pauses with that dumb Tobin book
I talked with many people at the show and seriously out of 15+ people that we discussed this game with said Trudeau just didn't do a great job , someone else like Ritchie would have made a great machine with this theme and it's unfortunate Trudeau was in charge of this one as his gimmicky flipper gap just put the nail in the coffin as far as fun goes . No one said the game was fun .. Only that it pisses you off and that who would spend money for such a short ball time ?
Sorry I'm moving on from this , the theme is cool but stern assigned the wrong guys for the job here

Thanks for the feedback. You bring up some great points. Personally I like the layout as its refreshing and offers a lot of different shots. As much as I like Steve Ritchie games his layouts are all starting to seem too similar and come across as duplicated from past designs.

I think the problem with Ghostbusters is that it lacks personality. On the premium theres no rules that take advantage of the extra movement on Slimer, starting the modes in order hurts and theres a lack of funny callouts in the games code.

Also , I think having a DMD in GB versus an LCD hurts the game as many of the jokes from the films only have their full effect when you actually see the actors making them, not just hearing them.

#14289 7 years ago

I'm ok with the DMD, not sure how good the film clips would look without a lot of computer adjustments, I just wish they'd done more with the animations. They're almost there in some of the modes, I like the housekeepers trundling back and forth, for example, and the ghosts chasing people in Mass Hysteria, but it feels like they're lacking something. I love things like the big-o-beam in AFM, or clearing the streets in RS, where you see something different and funny every time. Couldn't something happen to Louis every time you get a shot in Who Brought The Dog, instead of just running in place on one side of the screen? It's just a couple shots, but it's one of the first modes, and the first mode needs to be a hook for the player.

#14290 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I watched the Dead Flip live. I'm gonna go back and watch it again.
Maybe that doesn't happen if you can get 20 or 30 games in a row on it to get the feel but regardless, I'm trying to project whether or not its "fun" and has longevity.
For me, the jury is still out on this one and the stream last night goes in the negative column.

YMMV. When I got a feel for the game it became substantially easier to play. It definitely has a unique feel to how you have to play the game. It is different feeling and I think this is something good as it is not the same ole game rehashed. It was fun the entire time though, with the right amount of frustration for me personally. I equate it to the "flappy bird" frustration fun at first. I can't speak to the longevity of it though as I just don't have enough time on the machine. Some very valid points have been brought up on here as well as some not so valid. I wish they would integrate way more movie quotes into the game during play. I'm not sure if this pin will draw in any new players as if you have little to no exposure to pinball it probably will just seem to hard but maybe the theme alone will help in that area? I think intermediate to great players will enjoy it.

#14291 7 years ago

The drainfest has begun again live streaming back up

with a ecto cam

#14292 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thanks for the feedback. You bring up some great points. Personally I like the layout as its refreshing and offers a lot of different shots. As much as I like Steve Ritchie games his layouts are all starting to seem too similar and come across as duplicated from past designs.
I think the problem with Ghostbusters is that it lacks personality. On the premium theres no rules that take advantage of the extra movement on Slimer, starting the modes in order hurts and theres a lack of funny callouts in the games code.
Also , I think having a DMD in GB versus an LCD hurts the game as many of the jokes from the films only have their full effect when you actually see the actors making them, not just hearing them.

Yes the premium code needs more work on Slimer and I think it will get more code addressed to it. I hope this is the case as well as I hope more funny movie quotes are added. This probably won't be addressed but I feel the quotes from Ernie Hudson need to be refined as they feel like they need to be re-recorded to sound a lot less like Narration as they sound not natural (I think the volume and or tone on them seems particularly louder or off then the other sounds). Anyone else feel that way? The DMD for me doesn't matter as for me playing as I don't hardly look at the DMD while playing. but I am a proponent of the LCD to draw in new peeps on location. It has to be integrated well though

#14293 7 years ago

Oh wow, is that actually Ernie Hudson? It does sound super cheesy, like they didn't quite know how to integrate a custom callout voice (don't they have a writing staff?). What makes it weird is that not only do the callouts sound totally different than the extremely low-key, dry-humor movie quotes, but there's no plot or through-line for his callouts, so it's just This Random Voice Yelling Things Sometimes! Is he teaching me how to be a Ghostbuster, or is he just backseat-playing? It's a little klutzy.

#14294 7 years ago

Amazing that people are freaking out about footage of people draining fast that don't even know the skill shot part of this game.

#14295 7 years ago

Well as long as this pin does not get treated like the new Kiss pin with code I would think it can only get better. What about getting those carotte flippers. Would that make a big enough difference or is more a concern on code? Remember TWD? It came out with code later and my buddy was dancing in the street. I gotta believe it's only up from here

#14296 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

Oh wow, is that actually Ernie Hudson? It does sound super cheesy, like they didn't quite know how to integrate a custom callout voice (don't they have a writing staff?). What makes it weird is that not only do the callouts sound totally different than the extremely low-key, dry-humor movie quotes, but there's no plot or through-line for his callouts, so it's just This Random Voice Yelling Things Sometimes! Is he teaching me how to be a Ghostbuster, or is he just backseat-playing? It's a little klutzy.

Yes sure is him...there was a video of them recording the call outs...unfortunately over the phone.

#14297 7 years ago

Can I just buy the playfield ?

#14298 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Yes sure is him...there was a video of them recording the call outs...unfortunately over the phone.

Looks like a recording booth to me.

Ernie_Hudson_(resized).jpgErnie_Hudson_(resized).jpg

#14299 7 years ago

Are there any premiums or LEs on location in New York City?

#14300 7 years ago

He didn't answer the question I asked...he thought I was asking about the skill shot instead of what I really was asking--whether the modes you start could be random instead of always starting with "Who brought the dog?"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Grass Valley, CA
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 286 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/286 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.