IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 360.
#13301 7 years ago

Thanks for the video.

One thing is strange: at 5:00 MidnightMadness mode the before lighted extraball goes off, but every ball who hit the scoop give a call "extra ball", 4 times at all!

Overall the amount of extraballs in this gameplay is funny (6 when I count right).

#13302 7 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Why is there not more posts about the new code?

Likely due it being a very minor update.

#13303 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Likely due it being a very minor update.

How many updates did Walking Dead go through to get to where it is now?

#13304 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No time we've all been watching the NHL...you DO remember that right?

lol... GO PENS!

#13305 7 years ago
Quoted from DerRoland:

Thanks for the video.
One thing is strange: at 5:00 MidnightMadness mode the before lighted extraball goes off, but every ball who hit the scoop give a call "extra ball", 4 times at all!
Overall the amount of extraballs in this gameplay is funny (6 when I count right).

No bug there with the extra balls. I set replay award to be extra ball instead of credit and at 100 million increments just for the purpose of this video, so I could drag the game out a little longer incase we got to see more stuff for 1.05. I didn't really expect what happened. The crazy part is how quickly your score can jump 100 million points during a multi ball mode like mass hysteria or midnight madness.

#13306 7 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Here's a game from earlier tonight with the 1.05 code. Things get a little crazy at ball 3 once Storage Facilty kicks off.
» YouTube video

What was with the sound that was getting locked on? Maybe it was just the audio capture though.

#13307 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I played some more GB Pro today and still think it's a pretty fun game. I found the right ramp strangely rewarding when I was able to make a good shot on it. I thought I would hate that ramp, but it's actually kind of fun because it's not an easy shot. Plus there's 3 levels of switches to get when you shoot the ramp which means your shot success is 'variable'.
Rob

I respectfully disagree. The right ramp is the one MAJOR fault of the entire game. Really a shame how poorly designed it is. Obvious after thought due to the bean counting forcing design on the PRO model. Really a shame as it is a critical shot for mode progression. The risk/reward if just thrown off on the entire game with that ramp. I was thinking last night that they should also use the terror dog target to also count as a right ramp shot.

#13308 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Heck with the game, where can I get cyborg-pants like that?

Aw, seems that exact model was discontinued or maybe it was a limited edition: http://www.engelbert-strauss.de/Bekleidung/Hosen/Berufshosen/List

But you can search for "utility pants" in any workwear department that carries craftsmen equipment & clothing.

#13309 7 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

What was with the sound that was getting locked on? Maybe it was just the audio capture though.

Not sure which sound you mean? But they changed the timer sound from what it was before for a few things, so maybe that's it?

#13310 7 years ago

Here is picture of washers i was talking about for the guys with original slimer issue, had few guys PM me for pics but site wont let me PM pics. Just played a game and he read everytime except for indirect or soft shots. Id be reluctant at this point to install the new mech if they sent me one hes reading so good now.

20160527_104040_(resized).jpg20160527_104040_(resized).jpg

20160527_104012_(resized).jpg20160527_104012_(resized).jpg

#13311 7 years ago

Yeah i tried that washers and made mine worse. seems like i need a little more cable, im going to play atound with it tonight.

#13312 7 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Thats the new timer sound for river of slime and proton pack, its awful.

#13313 7 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

Yeah i tried that washers and made mine worse. seems like i need a little more cable, im going to play atound with it tonight.

I think my cable has stretched some now being looser making slimer swing more which moves the metal plate more. Have you ziptied the cable to tightly maybe between the 2 wires?

#13314 7 years ago

I have the older version and did the zip tie but will try this washer change too. The Mezel dripping slime mod proto should cover this all up nicely.

https://i1.pinside.com/0/56/056463721f5882ea1c8956bc8c7fd8adf594aecd/resized/740/056463721f5882ea1c8956bc8c7fd8adf594aecd.jpeg.jpg

#13315 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I have the older version and did the zip tie but will try this washer change too. The Mezel dripping slime mod proto should cover this all up nicely.
https://i1.pinside.com/0/56/056463721f5882ea1c8956bc8c7fd8adf594aecd/resized/740/056463721f5882ea1c8956bc8c7fd8adf594aecd.jpeg.jpg

Not a fan of that dripping slime mod. Looks like The Hulk was playing the machine and Bustin' made him feel *too* good

#13316 7 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Thats the new timer sound for river of slime and proton pack, its awful.

Yes, it's really awful. I hope Dwight changes it.

Rob

#13317 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Not a fan of that dripping slime mod. Looks like The Hulk was playing the machine and Bustin' made him feel *too* good

...and you'll want to ensure that any slider mods don't increase the weight of the assembly or that could be another issue along with possible voiding of warranty. Thoughts Stern?

#13318 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I agree man, when I heard GB was coming I thought it would have some awesome mods maybe even more modding potential than TRON but so far most of the mods for GB have been pretty lackluster, hopefully those proton stream mods will show up and change that.

#13319 7 years ago

OMG. The Fisher Price topper we saw was actually the production version. Wow.

#13320 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Probably $400 too

#13321 7 years ago

Looks pretty cool to me. Honestly it looks better then 99% of the other toppers out there and is truly interactive. Pretty much every after market topper out there is plastic...

#13323 7 years ago

Uggghhhhh, they should have stopped at Stern. With the exception of the blades, everything they designed for an add-on looks hideous.

#13324 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Looks pretty cool to me. Honestly it looks better then 99% of the other toppers out there and is truly interactive. Pretty much every after market topper out there is plastic...

To each his own I suppose but I cant believe anyone really thinks its better than TWD or GOT toppers...Hell, even KISS for that matter. It literally looks like a cheap plastic kids toy.

With that said, if its

#13325 7 years ago

I just don't get the light bar, yeah ecto-1 is on the cabinet of the pro and premium (Stern seems to have limited themselves as this topper is even more miss matched with the slimer centric LE art) but it just feels out of place to me. A ghost trap maybe 2 or the stay puft marshmallow mans upper body with tracking eyes would have been awesome and felt more fitting IMO.

#13326 7 years ago

I think a ghost trap topper that projects light or an image of a ghost getting trapped on the ceiling would be cool. Maybe it opens/lights up during a jackpot mode or something. Saw this cool topper for a Batman Dark Knight at the YEGPIN Expo a few weeks bat that had the bat signal projected on the ceiling, same idea.

#13327 7 years ago

Yeah that sounds cool love the sound of that! An idea I had that I thought would be cool (inspired a little by the skulls/spines from Predator) was to have two ghost traps hanging off the side of GB backbox and have them light up, open/close and possibly even emit some smoke to simulate ghost being trapped

#13328 7 years ago

Pinball "toopers" ? Really?

#13329 7 years ago

Really not a fan of the armor blade and topper really think that topper looks like a Mattel toy

#13330 7 years ago

I'd be more likely to buy some accessories if I had my machine...

#13331 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

topper really think that topper looks like a Mattel toy

I think if it has an interactive light show like The Walking Dead aquarium, it will look great.

LTG : )

#13332 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I think if it has an interactive light show like The Walking Dead aquarium, it will look great.
LTG : )

To compare it to TWD topper they'd need to replace the zombie heads with balloon heads with sharpie faces drawn on them.

#13333 7 years ago

To compare it to TWD topper they'd need to replace the zombie heads with balloon heads with sharpie faces drawn on them.

Ya right! While they're at it change the sounds in TWD to some annoying hick guy that has no relation to the licensed Walking Dead show they based the game on.................oh wait, my bad they beat me to it

Back to Ghostbusters with the actual licensed sounds and voices used!

#13334 7 years ago

I'll buy the topper if they get me my premium sooner. Right now the estimated delivery date of "stay tuned" Isn't encouraging any add on sales.

#13335 7 years ago

ColorDMD and I'll be good. Game is pretty solid out of the box.

#13336 7 years ago

Matt at laserific needs to make a etched topper light and coming out of a ghost trap as a topper

#13337 7 years ago

So isn't the GB LE on display at the German pinball open? Do we know anyone over there to get pics/video?

#13338 7 years ago

Its a big shame, GBLE is definitely there for public use, a local TV station showed him for seconds in a GPO pre-report yesterday and there are NO REVIEWS here or/and in our german pinball forum .

We can only wait and see (Self I miss the GPO).

#13339 7 years ago

Yeah I don't get if the LE was in the states we would have a dedicated stream of it not to mention multiple people's comments and here we are with nothing....is there something we are missing maybe a Facebook page

#13340 7 years ago

How many of you guys, like me, are still on the fence deciding if you will follow through with your GB premium order after playing the pro ?
I have played the pro a fair amount 40 or 50 games and I have that, I'm not sure feeling still.
Anyone else ?

#13341 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

How many of you guys, like me, are still on the fence deciding if you will follow through with your GB premium order after playing the pro ?
I have played the pro a fair amount 40 or 50 games and I have that, I'm not sure feeling still.
Anyone else ?

I am all over the map it looks so cool but TBL and Star Wars (hope) have me second thinking every thing

#13342 7 years ago

Exactly, I'm all over the map as well, I change my mind probably 3 times a day, and then start looking ahead at other titles.
The one thing i think that could really solidify it or not is the right ramp on the premium. I hope it changes the game , currently I can't stand the right ramp on the pro.

#13343 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Anyone else ?

I thought the pro was fun and it convinced me to order the premium but if the shipping date keeps getting pushed back I might cancel anyways. I know there's going to be at least one LE for public use nearby. The more it gets delayed, the more I have second thoughts.

#13344 7 years ago

I wouldn't let the announcement of a future pin deter you from getting GB now by the time of the official announcement and production you would have been able to play your game a ton and make a decision if you want to sell it to get star wars, if you get a good price on the premium you should not lose much money and the few hundred you lose hopefully will be worth the fun you had while playing it. Assuming the dec/jan announcement of star wars is correct you have almost a year to wait to get it......

#13345 7 years ago

I'm in for the LE and more eager than ever to get it.

#13346 7 years ago

I ordered a pro. Don't mind the right ramp and the Magnaslings looked meh.

#13347 7 years ago

Oh ya , almost forgot about the magna slings, those are a big question mark as well. Need to get some game play opinions when the LEs hit the streets.

#13348 7 years ago

What a difference in color and clarity...
GBLE_vrs_PRO_(resized).jpgGBLE_vrs_PRO_(resized).jpg

#13349 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

What a difference in color and clarity...

Is that the angle of the photo? Or backglass vs translite?

#13350 7 years ago

Yes...Backglass vs Translite

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

15,699 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/267?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.