IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 249 of 360.
#12401 7 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Craftsman torpedo level was the best $30 I've spent in pinball. Much more accurate than either iPhone or Android app in my experience.

Is it the silver one with green digital angle display? They look really nice, think ill order one. I have old school torpedo level and speed square i could check accuracy of phones with, use to frame residential houses for years.

I just played 5 games and not a single ball jumped the outlanes at 6.5 degrees. Only problem ive had is slimer not registering unless hit with good shot. Guys complaining about slings, scoop holes, orbits there all adjustable in settings. I wouldnt base judgment of game if played on location cause there probably not set up right. Allentown games werent set up right that i watched.

#12402 7 years ago

Finally got Mass Hysteria today. Game is the real deal and the code this soon after release is excellent.
Going to pick one up but can't go premium just yet.

#12403 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You're the only one who wants more GB2

I like GB2 a lot. Yes it's a bit different and a testament to it's time with everyone not smoking and a rap-music centric soundtrack, but thats kinda it. Only thing I wondered about is that the arrival of Vigo happens on new years eve but the movie does a very poor job communicating that.

#12404 7 years ago

There is a reason GB3 was never written. Its because GB2 was a flop. I guess they did write GB3, it's the ladies turn. But yet look at all the Police Academy movies. They kept popping those out, and they got pretty bad too lol

#12405 7 years ago

Pinball life, I also raised the outlane rails a bit

#12406 7 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Sorry for sounding like a newb, I've done a lot of work on my pins myself, but I have never raised the rails on a machine before. Could you state how you went about it, and with what tools? Thanks!

#12407 7 years ago

I pulled some old GB stuff out of my closet earlier looking for topper ideas. This Slimer statue from the video game might be kind of cool. Maybe with a few busters in chase.

54KaApj_(resized).jpg54KaApj_(resized).jpg

Or maybe a gadget like this Giga Meter replica. Or maybe a vertical PKE meter which I have somewhere. If it were possible to rig the Mattel PKE to open and close during certain game events, it would be amazing.

rGhAG75_(resized).jpgrGhAG75_(resized).jpg

#12408 7 years ago

I made these instruction cards that I print on metal. This is a draft version... I think they look great on machines

ghostbustersfinal_(resized).jpgghostbustersfinal_(resized).jpg

gbcard3_(resized).pnggbcard3_(resized).png

#12409 7 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I made these instruction cards that I print on metal. This is a draft version... I think they look great on machines

They look great but can you actually read the first one without a light and a microscope.

#12410 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

They look great but can you actually read the first one without a light and a microscope.

Draft version will be able to improve based on feedback

#12412 7 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

good job, someone finally took the initiative to do it.

#12414 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

My Leg Light-Ups....you asked.

Got those, should be here any day now

#12415 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I have a few more on the way!

Nice! Website?

#12416 7 years ago

Hopefully someone can make a sticker that can cover up the yellow, seizure warning portion of the Louis Tully decal. Something that extends his shirt and the city landscape.

#12417 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

good job, someone finally took the initiative to do it.

Drill a hole and put a post above the outlane rail.
I did the same for stng.

If stern would change it for the le then everybody wants to drills a hole in the pro hahaha.

Or live with it, get a life.

#12418 7 years ago

i tried to drill a hole in a micro funhouse repro playfield

the coat cracked away !!!!

so be careful, it sounds easier then it is.

#12419 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

Yes your right be carefull use the right tools.

#12420 7 years ago

and what is the right tool?

#12421 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Drill a hole and put a post above the outlane rail.
I did the same for stng.

Quoted from kapsreiter:

I cringe when I hear people talking about drilling a playfield.

Woody_zps5975078e.gifWoody_zps5975078e.gif

#12422 7 years ago

Yup, I have them and am going to use them on my lit speaker grills so the lights light them on the front.

#12423 7 years ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

Got those, should be here any day now

Yup, and much appreciated too.

#12424 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

and what is the right tool?

Drill from the top with a small bit first then with the size you need. That's what I do and no problems with cracking clear for me.

#12425 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I cringe when I hear people talking about drilling a playfield.

don't look Pinmister.

drill_target_(resized).jpgdrill_target_(resized).jpg

#12427 7 years ago

is that GoT? Why would you do that?

#12428 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

If stern change it for the le then everybody wants to drills a hole in the pro hahaha.
Or live with it, get a life.

What did Stern change on the LE vs Pro? I havnt heard they are adding an outlane post on the LE.

#12429 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

What did Stern change on the LE vs Pro? I havnt heard they are adding an outlane post on the LE.

I said IF.

#12430 7 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

don't worry, its my home made machine, not got.

#12431 7 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

It WAS a MM in it's previous life, now it's WOW!!

#12432 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

I read in one of Vids guides to always use a high quality brad point drill bit when drilling through a clear coated playfield. A brad point bit has 3 points on it versus one on a standard bit. The two points on the outer edge with cut through the clear coat smoothly.

#12433 7 years ago

GB launch party was a success! Location players are loving the game.

Got to witness a big score last night on location by one of our league players. The rule change for the captive ball - flipper reversal during Mass Hysteria is awesome!

Scoring seems to be more balanced now.

20160510_193847_(resized).jpg20160510_193847_(resized).jpg

#12434 7 years ago

I was offered this morning 10k for my LE, is this totally sold out and is the demand really this high? I turned it down but if any LE owner would like to sell theirs I can share the buyers info via PM.

#12435 7 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

I was offered this morning 10k for my LE, is this totally sold out and is the demand really this high? I turned it down but if any LE owner would like to sell theirs I can share the buyers info via PM.

I also had a $10K offer via PM, actually, two of them over the past couple of weeks.

#12436 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Is it the silver one with green digital angle display? They look really nice, think ill order one. I have old school torpedo level and speed square i could check accuracy of phones with, use to frame residential houses for years.
I just played 5 games and not a single ball jumped the outlanes at 6.5 degrees. Only problem ive had is slimer not registering unless hit with good shot. Guys complaining about slings, scoop holes, orbits there all adjustable in settings. I wouldnt base judgment of game if played on location cause there probably not set up right. Allentown games werent set up right that i watched.

yep.

#12437 7 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

That is tempting. I'm really looking forward to my LE but these high numbers certainly make me wonder.

#12438 7 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

Yeah demand is crazy for the LE totally sold out with several people paying msrp and higher.

#12439 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I also had a $10K offer via PM, actually, two of them over the past couple of weeks.

I'd be super tempted to sell mine for that, and just wait longer for a Premium.

#12440 7 years ago

I would if i had le ordered could order premium and get for less then a pro for that mark up

#12441 7 years ago

Anyone planning mods for the pro flat buildings to look more like the upgraded ones?

#12442 7 years ago

Seems like nobody has posted about receiving a machine for a few days. Did production slow?

#12443 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Seems like nobody has posted about receiving a machine for a few days. Did production slow?

There are rumors of production delays no idea if this is true, hopefully there just gearing up the line for the LE

#12444 7 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I'd be super tempted to sell mine for that, and just wait longer for a Premium.

I'd be past tempted...easy decision.

#12445 7 years ago

Who you going to call! Pintastic 2016

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#12446 7 years ago

I like LE's and pick them up when I can at reasonable prices. However, this one is nuts. It's not worth paying 10k or more for a LE when you can get a Premium for under 7k, the window dressings of the LE just aren't worth it. The Premium art is great, and they'll likely offer an armor set. Premium all the way on this one....

#12447 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I like LE's and pick them up when I can at reasonable prices. However, this one is nuts. It's not worth paying 10k or more for a LE when you can get a Premium for under 7k, the window dressings of the LE just aren't worth it. The Premium art is great, and they'll likely offer an armor set. Premium all the way on this one....

Stern has put photos out of the laser cut armor with proton streams on Facebook. Not selling yet.

#12448 7 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

I would sell my LE for 10k

#12449 7 years ago

For those PMing 10k offers. There is one listed for that on Mr Pinball Classified FYI.

#12450 7 years ago

Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm not selling mine for 10k in waiting till Christmas for 12k

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

15,699 (OBO)
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 249 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/249 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.