IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 360.
#11351 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

have you given cling vinyl a shot? It works great on the games I have put it on. It is also very simple to remove, and may even be more durable then mylar. It is super cheap and easy to cut into any shape and size you want.. this is what I use:
amazon.com link »

cling vinyl is going to be too thick and redirect the ball

#11352 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

It works fine on my friends Shadow on the sanctum area, not sure about using it on GB though.

#11353 7 years ago

Since today is draft day I'll give my NFL comparison of GB and GB 2

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#11354 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

have you given cling vinyl a shot? It works great on the games I have put it on. It is also very simple to remove, and may even be more durable then mylar. It is super cheap and easy to cut into any shape and size you want.. this is what I use:
amazon.com link »

I wouldn't use anything than standard pinball mylar. There was a guy who used to sell "removable mylar"...I think it was "Pinball Pal" - I think it was that cling stuff. I thought it would be a good idea to use. I had some on my NGG...it started to bubble. So, since it was advertised as removable, I started to peel it off...it took the artwork right off of the inserts and ruined my playfield! Due to that experience, I cannot recommend anything but real mylar.

#11355 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

It works fine on my friends Shadow on the sanctum area, not sure about using it on GB though.

for sanctum it wouldn't be as noticeable because you wont' have slow rolling side to side action. where thick mylar gets redirected. Also static style is more rubbery and has more grip than regular mylar. I think that would get chewed up fast.

#11356 7 years ago

My son collects Wacky Packs......he got this GB card today.

20160428_125820_(resized).jpg20160428_125820_(resized).jpg

20160427_173111_(resized).jpg20160427_173111_(resized).jpg

#11357 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You're right...it's hot garbage!
You don't have to keep defending it. Even if you like it, it clearly doesn't have the love that the first one does.

Ill defend it when someone comes in out of the blue, for no reason, and trashes it.

#11358 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Since today is draft day I'll give my NFL comparison of GB and GB 2
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

More like this. Big brother and little brother.

0394992001439900046_filepicker_(resized).jpg0394992001439900046_filepicker_(resized).jpg

#11359 7 years ago
Quoted from hooch333:

My son collects Wacky Packs......he got this GB card today.

20160428_125820_(resized).jpg20160427_173111_(resized).jpg

Haha. What are these like bootleg garbage pail kids?

#11360 7 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Ill defend it when someone comes in out of the blue, for no reason, and trashes it.

There are reasons. Are you Ivan Reitman?

#11361 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

There are reasons. Are you Ivan Reitman?

Did you mean to ask, "Are there reasons?"

#11362 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. What are these like bootleg garbage pail kids?

Garbage Pail Kids are the bootleg/knockoff/inspired by Wacky Packs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wacky_Packages
(both released by Topps)

#11363 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you don't see ball wear on Addams or TZ's magna flippers. and you wont' on GB slings.

Agree and playfields have improved as well, magnasave on my old BK destroyed the playfield but no issues on a TOM.

#11364 7 years ago
Quoted from zeddex:

Garbage Pail Kids are the bootleg/knockoff/inspired by Wacky Packs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wacky_Packages
(both released by Topps)

Crazy that I've only heard of the knock offs. Weird. I even have the movie haha. Worst movie ever btw.

#11365 7 years ago

Just put 20 games on gb, I didn't find it too drainy. It's a tough game for sure. A few air balls.

#11366 7 years ago

I'm hoping this is a tough but fair game which would be perfect for the home environment.

#11367 7 years ago

Saw my first gb pro in person... They didn't correct the spelling on that insert... Has anyone been told it would change for the le or premium?

#11368 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Saw my first gb pro in person... They didn't correct the spelling on that insert... Has anyone been told it would change for the le or premium?

It's already been reported that Pros with the correction have shipped...seems like only a few with the mistake made it out. Prem/LE should be fine.

#11369 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

There's been no commit on it. One would assume the next 'batch' of PFs would be fixed. But there was no statement about the LE/Premium playfields.. if they had been ran yet or not, etc.

Don't people want the super special 'early run' editions?

#11370 7 years ago

The First LE will be in austria 13.5.16 !!!!

at a tournament

cant wait to see some videos

#11371 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

at a tournament

They'd really need to make that soon to ship it to Australia in time. Are they on the line now?

#11372 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

at a tournament

Just curious where that info came from it seems possible but pushing it I would think le would have to be on the line now.

#11373 7 years ago

le`s must be at the line now

the info is from the local distributer, so when you calculate 4-5 days fort flight + transports
then it must be at the line this or next week

#11374 7 years ago

Hmm maybe we will get a new production line video from Stern soon showing the LE

#11375 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Actually not neo, it works greats in any area. It might lose its "cling" in the shooter lane over time, easy to replace, works like a charm everywhere else.

"too thick", just the opposite

#11376 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

le`s must be at the line now
the info is from the local distributer, so when you calculate 4-5 days fort flight + transports
then it must be at the line this or next week

Considering I spoke to Jim @ Stern on the phone yesterday, and said LE's are set for production the week of May 16th, I think your distributor is wrong...

#11377 7 years ago

lets see i don't think if a Tournament posts it as confirmed, when its not sure.

#11378 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

at a tournament

Fantastic news!! LEs shipping May 16, 2013. (that date format always gets me...)

#11379 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Considering I spoke to Jim @ Stern on the phone yesterday, and said LE's are set for production the week of May 16th, I think your distributor is wrong...

Well, everyone knows Jim!

#11382 7 years ago

Great. You can search Linkedin.

You are correct, I found your resume by typing "unemployed douche nozzle" without a hitch, along with this flattering profile pic

<edited content>

#11383 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

You are correct, I found your resume by typing "unemployed douche nozzle" without a hitch

So, the guy who's new to Pinside, never owned a NIB, and is utterly clueless about how Stern operates, what order they make their models, and the normal time until a LE video appears online, suddenly want us to believe he has an inside source at Stern who reveals their production schedules to a guy that called out of the blue.

I think you were talking to Jim the Janitor at Stern.

#11384 7 years ago

So, the guy who's new to Pinside, never owned a NIB, and is utterly clueless about how Stern operates, what order they make their models, and the normal time until a LE video appears online, suddenly want us to believe he has an inside source at Stern who reveals their production schedules to a guy that called out of the blue.
I think you were talking to Jim the Janitor at Stern.

Maybe I was talking to Jim, your case manager at the local employment development department? My MET was NIB .. any other uninformed conclusions you want to come to?

#11385 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Maybe I was talking to Jim, your case manager at the local employment development department? My MET was NIB .. any other uninformed conclusions you want to come to?

You, yourself said GB would be your first NIB.

You seem obsessed with unemployment. Are you familiar with this? Seems like it.

Myself? I've been continuously employed for over 20 years.

#11386 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Actually not neo, it works greats in any area. It might lose its "cling" in the shooter lane over time, easy to replace, works like a charm everywhere else.
"too thick", just the opposite

all the clingy material i've come across is about double the thickness of standard mylar. Plus isn't it kind of rubbery.

#11387 7 years ago

I'm thinking you two need to go on the Jerry Springer show. Here's the link. http://www.jerryspringertv.com/be-on-the-show

All jokes aside, can we just get back to talking about the game and offer thoughtful insight instead of insults.

#11388 7 years ago

You yourself said GB would be your first NIB.
You seem obsessed with unemployment. Are you familiar with this? Seems like it.
Myself? I've been continuously employed for over 20 years.

When did I say this was going to be my first NIB? Please, do quote me on that. As for employment, I own a consulting company and have 46 employees as of today, with an almost $300,000 monthly payroll that I pay out. I'm fine.

#11389 7 years ago

Pictures or it hasn't happened...JK but really they could have an LE prototype game they are shipping...

#11390 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

When did I say this was going to be my first NIB? Please, do quote me on that. As for employment, I own a consulting company and have 46 employees as of today, with an almost monthly $300,000 payroll that I pay out. I'm fine.

Not even remotely interested in digging around for that....and not even crucial to my argument if I am wrong on that point.

Fact is, you're been very ignorant of Stern's operations.....to the point of arguing with people who were politely trying to explain it to you, and now you want to to believe you have a direct inside line to Stern for production info.

#11391 7 years ago

6j4ko0x_(resized).jpg6j4ko0x_(resized).jpg

#11392 7 years ago

Not even remotely interested in digging around for that....and not even crucial to my argument if I am wrong on that point.
Fact is, you're been very ignorant of Stern's operations.....to the point of arguing with people who were politely trying to explain it to you, and now you want to to believe you have a direct inside line to Stern for production info.

A direct inside line? Call Stern, press 0, ask to talk to their sales guy. They will connect you to Jim Belt. No inside connections, its that simple believe it or not- they answer their phones there and are pretty helpful when asking questions.

I am not ignorant of the operations, but rather critical and observative, due to running a business myself. I think as a business owner, and question certain management and operational functions of a company, as I personally am involved with many businesses and assist with that very thing. Chalk it up to having experience with clients both privately and publicly held in excess of $10B in combined value. What do I know though.

#11393 7 years ago

I was expecting a premium video with all the new posts.....instead we get personal drama....no wonder people started leaving this thread to create new ones.

#11394 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

A direct inside line? Call Stern, press 0, ask to talk to their sales guy. They will connect you to Jim Belt. No inside connections, its that simple believe it or not- they answer their phones there and are pretty helpful when asking questions.
I am not ignorant of the operations, but rather critical and observative, due to running a business myself. I think as a business owner, and question certain management and operational functions of a company, as I personally am involved with many businesses and assist with that very thing. Chalk it up to having experience with clients both privately and publicly held in excess of $10B in combined value. What do I know though.

Very ignorant of their operations....and I'm hardly the only one on here who thinks so. The proof is in your rants on this thread.

And now I get to do something totally refreshing.....putting you on ignore.

#11395 7 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I was expecting a premium video with all the new posts.....instead we get personal drama....no wonder people started leaving this thread to create new ones.

I'm pretty sure its because the OP is a <edited content>.

#11396 7 years ago

Will you two please PM each other, or talk about pinballs ffs!

#11397 7 years ago

This'll cheer up Kirk!

#11398 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

The First LE will be in austria 13.5.16 !!!

Quoted from seenev:

They'd really need to make that soon to ship it to Australia in time

Because Austria is Australia.

rd

#11400 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This'll cheer up Kirk!
» YouTube video

I can't wait to see that movie drop over 65% on the 2nd weekend.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

15,699 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/228?hl=ball_shine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.