IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 360.
#11301 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Just got some inside info. Wont go into detail.. but here you go:
May 11th gameplay video
Week of May 16th LE's go into production

Hopefully this information wasn't from the same source that told you there were major delays and we would see the LE in July. My distro is still saying the LE is about 2 weeks away.

#11302 7 years ago

Pro's got a delay?

#11303 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Anyone here fans of the show The Goldbergs? My wife and I recently started watching it, and the show is awesome. Lots of Ghostbusters stuff in the background, and other great references to the 80's.
This clip was from an episode we watched last night, any Ghostbusters fan would love this ... so awesome !
http://www.hulu.com/watch/743467

I like how the references to the Philly area are spot on too. WAWA and the different mall names and sports teams are all spot on. Now I want to change my forum name to Big Tasty

#11304 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Not related to the pinball machine, but the Kickstarter for Ghostbusters: The Board Game 2 is still going. The first one is a great game, and the sequel looks a lot better. If for no other reason than to see Ernie Hudson in a GB uniform again, check out the promo video: http://bit.ly/OccultRefNet

I just got the first board game couple weeks ago. IT's bullshit they are redoing an entire game, when this could have easily just been an expansion for the current game.

#11305 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Hopefully this information wasn't from the same source that told you there were major delays and we would see the LE in July. My distro is still saying the LE is about 2 weeks away.

Ok I guess it doesn't matter anyway, but you can confirm with Jim Belt @ Stern directly. But your distro is somewhat right - that falls in line with what I said, just don't expect them to arrive until end of May, early June at the earliest id imagine.

#11306 7 years ago

I thought I would never buy another DMD game. And now I am selling my MetLE to get GhostbustersPrem. I hope I am doing the right thing and it will be a great game.

I watched the sling shot video on STERNs facebook page and saw some obscure things I can't make out what they are good for. Are those brackets for the proton beam mod? Or is this for something else? If I missed something that was mentioned before, please excuse me.

Ghostbusters_(resized).pngGhostbusters_(resized).png

#11307 7 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

I thought I would never buy another DMD game. And now I am selling my MetLE to get GhostbustersPrem. I hope I am doing the right thing and it will be a great game.
I watched the sling shot video on STERNs facebook page and saw some obscure things I can't make out what they are good for. Are those brackets for the proton beam mod? Or is this for something else? If I missed something that was mentioned before, please excuse me.
Ghostbusters_(resized).png

Sell MET? Blasphemy!

#11308 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Anyone here fans of the show The Goldbergs? My wife and I recently started watching it, and the show is awesome. Lots of Ghostbusters stuff in the background, and other great references to the 80's.
This clip was from an episode we watched last night, any Ghostbusters fan would love this ... so awesome !

Love that show!!

#11309 7 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Ghostbusters_(resized).png

I think gb will b good but met is one the best ever ....not sure id sell until you have alot of time on gb

#11310 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Id be lying if I said I wasn't contemplating just switching to a Pro instead of my LE (Id just sell my LE NIB locally and keep the pro). Stern's lack of gameplay video at this point tells me that they don't have confidence in demoing these new features, and with them shipping soon, likely means buggy and frustrating code for a while.
Stern, if you're listening, the silence is deafening... Where's the video ??? You guys afraid people will cancel their orders?

Patience.... Ever heard of it?

Do you really think posting every 12hrs about the games delivery is going to change anything?

Give it a rest already. Thank god you didn't try to buy a hobbit

#11311 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm sure if you breakdown their BOM spreadsheets, the LEs "subsidize" the pro to some extent. I bet Ghostbusters is a perfect example of that and why the Pro has so much good stuff in it.

It's called margin. And when you sell a luxury edition... Your markup is traditionally much higher because your buyer is less price driven and you capitalize on that.

#11312 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Do you really think posting every 12hrs about the games delivery is going to change anything?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#11313 7 years ago

This thread was cooler when GB had an LCD, large hologram ghost & lightup moving proton beams

#11314 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Shadow, Golden Eye and such are not the same system. When you have a ball in the exact same spot every time, going the exact same direction and running constantly in the same spot, it's going to drag the shit out of the ball and gouge the playfield. Magnetic slings will work similar to the magnetic flippers on TZ. How often have you have seen wear on a mini TZ field? Never. I've never seen it, and have been restoring playfields for 10 years. Wear will not be an issue.

Can you elaborate on this a bit? I'm actually pretty concerned about wear. I've never dealt with a a game with magnets under the playfield. I've heard horror stories of magnet burn on Addams Family and Shadow, and I've seen it with Black Knight and Black Knight 2000, but this seems like something else. I've never really seen magnets used like this, where it's just a small pulse in a (presumably) random direction.

Is this the kind of thing that a half-moon of mylar can probably protect against if I put it down right after unboxing? The Star Trek we have has had about 12 to 14,000 games in the last 14 months, so I anticipate this machine will get quite a bit of use at the office. I want to do the best I can to preserve it.

#11315 7 years ago

I'd go ahead and put down some mylar and then sleep easy. Those half-moons used to be common practice until quality clearcoat arrived. It's probably overkill but why not? You can always carefully remove it later (when others report on the issue) and the area will be pristine.

#11316 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

This thread was cooler when GB had an LCD, large hologram ghost & lightup moving proton beams

After playing the Hobbit and also selling my WOZ, I honestly don't really care too much about an LCD anymore, or even the proton beams. I was one of the guys on team LCD as well.. But really, I don't care so much about the screen since ColorDMD will make it right eventually. An LCD would have been great, but overall, Stern did a great job with everything, and it makes up for the lack of an LCD.

#11317 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

10 up votes 1 down vote anybody guess the down vote without looking lol

#11318 7 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

Can you elaborate on this a bit? I'm actually pretty concerned about wear. I've never dealt with a a game with magnets under the playfield. I've heard horror stories of magnet burn on Addams Family and Shadow, and I've seen it with Black Knight and Black Knight 2000, but this seems like something else. I've never really seen magnets used like this, where it's just a small pulse in a (presumably) random direction.
Is this the kind of thing that a half-moon of mylar can probably protect against if I put it down right after unboxing? The Star Trek we have has had about 12 to 14,000 games in the last 14 months, so I anticipate this machine will get quite a bit of use at the office. I want to do the best I can to preserve it.

Magnet setups on Shadow and addams family are completely different setups.

Addams family randomly pulses 3 magnets under the playfield. randomly grabbing the balls as they pass by and throwing them whichever direction the core happens to be in position to the ball. Wear never happens from this effect. Magnet burn happens, when you have a locked on magnet, like you would get with a locked on coil. Causes the magnet to heat up and burn up just like a coil. Locked on transistor is usually the cause. When an under playfield magnet locks on, it burns the wood under the playfield and causes the playfield to discolor from the massive heat. Due to a design flaw in addams, not having fuses in line with the magnet. Addams playfield magnets are similar to what GB will be using for magna slings. A quick pulse when the ball gets in the proximity, and throws the ball outwards.

Shadow is a different system. It grabs the ball and holds on to it. Then lets it go for a split second and does one long pulse to "throw' the ball upwards. It does this in the exact same spot every time. Which causes the ball to dig into the playfield when it grabs it. when it lets go it drifts down the field, then the magnet locks on for a longer pulse. When it does this, the ball does not roll, but drags up the playfield. Causing it to be pulled tight against the playfield like dragging a body through the woods. Releasing before hitting the core section allowing the ball to continue rolling upwards. Magnets like this cause a wear groove in that exact spot, because the ball is always grabbed in the exact same spot, always thrown from the exact same spot and has long pulses which drags the ball.

this is why you don't see ball wear on Addams or TZ's magna flippers. and you wont' on GB slings.

#11319 7 years ago
Quoted from Flake:

The feature map says backglass the flyer says translite. I wonder which "subject to change" is wrong.
Screen_Shot_2016-04-27_at_1.39.30_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-04-27_at_1.40.33_PM_(resized).png

I'll put my money on backglass. How silly thinking this is the first translite LE from the scare mongers. If it is I'll mention my bad. Still haven't heard any responses from those bagging no decent long game play videos once the grand champion one came out to say things like nice modes, dots etc. They like to bag but then move on to the next complaint once the last has been covered.

#11320 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

like dragging a body through the woods

Interesting comparison

#11321 7 years ago

Greedy waiting for My GB LE but may take a while until it's over here in Good Ol' Germany

Yesterday I've mounted my life size terror dog bust to the wall of My home cinema as it Is way too huge to put IT above My GB pinball machine ))

#11322 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

like dragging a body through the woods

Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

Interesting comparison

It almost sounds like he might have experience with this.....wait, has anyone spoken to Kaneda in person since he got bounced?

#11323 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Magnet setups on Shadow and addams family are completely different setups.
Addams family randomly pulses 3 magnets under the playfield. randomly grabbing the balls as they pass by and throwing them whichever direction the core happens to be in position to the ball. Wear never happens from this effect. Magnet burn happens, when you have a locked on magnet, like you would get with a locked on coil. Causes the magnet to heat up and burn up just like a coil. Locked on transistor is usually the cause. When an under playfield magnet locks on, it burns the wood under the playfield and causes the playfield to discolor from the massive heat. Due to a design flaw in addams, not having fuses in line with the magnet. Addams playfield magnets are similar to what GB will be using for magna slings. A quick pulse when the ball gets in the proximity, and throws the ball outwards.
Shadow is a different system. It grabs the ball and holds on to it. Then lets it go for a split second and does one long pulse to "throw' the ball upwards. It does this in the exact same spot every time. Which causes the ball to dig into the playfield when it grabs it. when it lets go it drifts down the field, then the magnet locks on for a longer pulse. When it does this, the ball does not roll, but drags up the playfield. Causing it to be pulled tight against the playfield like dragging a body through the woods. Releasing before hitting the core section allowing the ball to continue rolling upwards. Magnets like this cause a wear groove in that exact spot, because the ball is always grabbed in the exact same spot, always thrown from the exact same spot and has long pulses which drags the ball.
this is why you don't see ball wear on Addams or TZ's magna flippers. and you wont' on GB slings.

I think it's simply the oscillating movement the ball makes when settling due to the magnet forcing a total stop of the ball.
The ball doesn't just do a "dead stop" on the magnet but it slightly "wiggles" around, going over the same spot dozens of times in tiny movements before it settles completely. The added downforce due to the magnet during this phase makes the problem worse.

Usually a "stop magent" hans an exposed core so the oscillation takes place metal on metal, but due to the trick that the Shadow does an exposed core wouldn't be flat enough to allow that movement.

BK2000 Magna-Save has the exact same problem.

#11324 7 years ago

I hadn't realised there is a cool subway graphic on the pro ramp complete with live 3rd rail.
Looks ace

#11325 7 years ago

Strange the last few posts have been blank for me. Oh yeah I forgot I am beta testing Robin's new feature: word match post deletion. Any post with the word "magnet" is automatically deleted until I change the setting.

The back and forth on magna slings is so tired. Let's just table it until we see gameplay. Which is hopefully "soon"

#11326 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Strange the last few posts have been blank for me. Oh yeah I forgot I am beta testing Robin's new feature: word match post deletion. Any post with the word "magnet" is automatically deleted until I change the setting.
The back and forth on magna slings is so tired. Let's just table it until we see gameplay. Which is hopefully "soon"

Is that true? If so, great feature.

#11327 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is that true? If so, great feature.

It is a wishlist for me

#11328 7 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

I'll put my money on backglass. How silly thinking this is the first translite LE from the scare mongers. If it is I'll mention my bad. Still haven't heard any responses from those bagging no decent long game play videos once the grand champion one came out to say things like nice modes, dots etc. They like to bag but then move on to the next complaint once the last has been covered.

I'm guessing it will be one of the Translite / Backglass mutants that Stern has put on the past few LE's. From the descriptions I have read, they sounds like a translite glued to glass and not a screened backglass as they were classically done.

#11329 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Love the Godldbergs , probably my favorite show on television right now. Def my favorite sitcom.

#11330 7 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Greedy waiting for My GB LE but may take a while until it's over here in Good Ol' Germany
Yesterday I've mounted my life size terror dog bust to the wall of My home cinema as it Is way too huge to put IT above My GB pinball machine ))

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

That room looks awesome!

#11331 7 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

...but due to the trick that the Shadow does an exposed core wouldn't be flat enough to allow that movement.

100% false. Lots of games do the "trick" with an exposed core: RBION and SM for example.

#11332 7 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Nice! Hey, is that Pumpkinhead in that last pic?

#11333 7 years ago

Just re watched GB and GB2 had not seen either since the 80s

Overall GB is a very good movie and Bill Murray steals the show, every scene/line he has is the best part of the movie IMO. The other leads are great as well, but Murray is to me the headliner.

GB2 is pure trash, it's ok to watch in the way it's ok to watch any other bad move with good actors in it. But the plot, stories and whatnot are JUST NOT THERE.

I'm a big (BIG) move buff and I watch tons of movies I'd estimate 200-300 movies a year legitimate. I love watching older movies especially if it's got an actor(s) I like or if it's a genre I prefer.

Best comparison I can see is Godfather 3 which has many of the same actors, director, writer as the first two movies but GF3 is horrible. I'll still watch it because I love mob movies and sometimes I'll say to myself let me give it another chance. But my god its horrible.

I feel the same about GB2, worth watching because it has the same actors as the first and because the pinball machine, but otherwise it's very bad. I think one scene sums it up early in the movie Aykoroyd and Hudson are down and out to doing GB dance at children's birthday party, it's an apt metaphor for the whole movie. Maybe some will argue they made it bad intentionally like Rocky Horror but I don't think that's the case.

#11334 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just re watched GB and GB2 had not seen either since the 80s
Overall GB is a very good movie and Bill Murray steals the show, every scene/line he has is the best part of the movie IMO. The other leads are great as well, but Murray is to me the headliner.
GB2 is pure trash, it's ok to watch in the way it's ok to watch any other bad move with good actors in it. But the plot, stories and whatnot are JUST NOT THERE.
I'm a big (BIG) move buff and I watch tons of movies I'd estimate 200-300 movies a year legitimate. I love watching older movies especially if it's got an actor(s) I like or if it's a genre I prefer.
Best comparison I can see is Godfather 3 which has many of the same actors, director, writer as the first two movies but GF3 is horrible. I'll still watch it because I love gangster movies and sometimes I'll say to myself let me give it another chance. But my god its horrible.
I feel the same about GB2, worth watching because it has the same actors and such and because the pinball machine, but otherwise it's very bad. I think one scene sums it up quite rightly early in the movie Aykoroyd and Hudson are down and out to doing GB dance at children's birthday party, it's an apt metaphor for the whole movie. Maybe some will argue they made it bad intentionally like Rocky Horror but I don't think that's the case.

GB2 is NOT trash.

#11335 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Unless they try to do something tricky like hold the ball, then drop to the flipper or transfer to the other magnet. In which case, mylar should protect the playfield.

Anyone know why they didn't put mylar down over the Sanctum on Shadow at the factory?

#11336 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

100% false. Lots of games do the "trick" with an exposed core: RBION and SM for example.

Right, didn't even think about RBION though I was just playing one yesterday.

Maybe the Shadow's design in that area was just for the looks and Pat learnt from the Sanctum problems when designing RBION.

#11337 7 years ago
Quoted from nman:

Nice! Hey, is that Pumpkinhead in that last pic?

Yeah it is. Pretty rare statue (150 pcs worldwide).

#11338 7 years ago

You're right...it's hot garbage!

You don't have to keep defending it. Even if you like it, it clearly doesn't have the love that the first one does.

#11339 7 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I'm guessing it will be one of the Translite / Backglass mutants that Stern has put on the past few LE's. From the descriptions I have read, they sounds like a translite glued to glass and not a screened backglass as they were classically done.

I don't think they are able to do traditional screened glass anymore due to some EPA restrictions. I would be happy with something like GOT LE. Obviously not gold mirrored...

#11340 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You're right...it's hot garbage!
You don't have to keep defending it. Even if you like it, it clearly doesn't have the love that the first one does.

I wouldn't say GB2 is trash, or hot garbage - it was a movie that had a lot of high expectations due to the success of the first movie. The plot was weak, and the Vigo character was much more lazy of a villian/ghost then a possessed Sigourney Weaver and Rick Moranis. Fact is, if GB2 was actually the first Ghostbuster's movie, theres a good chance there would have never been a sequel and the franchise wouldn't be nearly as successful as it is today.

The main problem with the movie is that it was clearly a forced sequel that was created more from the minds of suit wearing movie studio executives wanting to cash in, versus creative writers and producers with an original idea, like the first movie.

Sadly, the new reboot seems to be the same story.

#11341 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I wouldn't say GB2 is trash, or hot garbage - it was a movie that had a lot of high expectations due to the success of the first movie. The plot was weak, and the Vigo character was much more lazy of a villian/ghost then a possessed Sigourney Weaver and Rick Moranis. Fact is, if GB2 was actually the first Ghostbuster's movie, theres a good chance there would have never been a sequel and the franchise wouldn't be nearly as successful as it is today.
The main problem with the movie is that it was clearly a forced sequel that was created more from the minds of suit wearing movie studio executives wanting to cash in, versus creative writers and producers with an original idea, like the first movie.
Sadly, the new reboot seems to be the same story.

It's like Ninja Turtles 1 vs. 2...one had a "real gritty New York feel", and the other had a different tone - more kiddy, more manufactured, more focus tested, not quite the same.

#11342 7 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Unless they try to do something tricky like hold the ball, then drop to the flipper or transfer to the other magnet. In which case, mylar should protect the playfield.
Anyone know why they didn't put mylar down over the Sanctum on Shadow at the factory?

this is true. If they do full on grab and locks, that will create wear on the field. if they stick with the quick pulses, we wont have to worry.

#11343 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

this is true. If they do full on grab and locks, that will create wear on the field. if they stick with the quick pulses, we wont have to worry.

I think home use games won't have to worry in general....and if someone gets worried - mylar half-circles, bam - done.

#11344 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think home use games won't have to worry in general....and if someone gets worried - mylar half-circles, bam - done.

I would probably put a full circle over each core.

#11345 7 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Maybe they just didn't expect that it would stress the PF that much? I bought my Shadow from the original first owner who put mylar on the Sanctum before plunging the first ball. It still looks like new today. So Mylar does do a great job protecting against this kind of wear.

#11346 7 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

Maybe they just didn't expect that it would stress the PF that much? I bought my Shadow from the original first owner who put mylar on the Sanctum before plunging the first ball. It still looks like new today. So Mylar does do a great job protecting against this kind of wear.

This is amazing... how does a thin piece of mylar prevent this from happening?

#11347 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

you would think so, but when I bought my Shadow, it didn't have any sanctum wear. All original. Now it has wear to the point that I had to stack mylar enough to keep the ball from staying in the divot. Grab and lock techniques with magnets under the wood, will destory it fast.

#11348 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Love the Godldbergs , probably my favorite show on television right now. Def my favorite sitcom.

Since I am in no way worried about magnet ball scratches I will bring this back.
The Goldbergs are awesome. I only watch 3 comedies. Big Bang, Modern Family and The Goldbergs.
Last nights recap episode showed the Ghostbusters episode and when they took a tour of Addams room the Ghostbusters car was featured on the nightstand.
The show is just like reliving my childhood every week. Love it.

#11349 7 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

This is amazing... how does a thin piece of mylar prevent this from happening?

Cuz the mylar won't wear. That's why its used in areas that wear. Hell, Sega mylared the entire Apollo 13 playfield due to the multiball drop...and Stern mylared the whole Austin Powers playfield to protect from shots from the cannon. Interestingly - AC/DC & and TWD LE also have cannons, but they didn't do a full playfield mylar. I've put thousands of games on my AC/DC & there is zero wear in front of the targets where the ball hits from the cannon. I think we'll be fine.

#11350 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you would think so, but when I bought my Shadow, it didn't have any sanctum wear. All original. Now it has wear to the point that I had to stack mylar enough to keep the ball from staying in the divot. Grab and lock techniques with magnets under the wood, will destory it fast.

have you given cling vinyl a shot? It works great on the games I have put it on. It is also very simple to remove, and may even be more durable then mylar. It is super cheap and easy to cut into any shape and size you want.. this is what I use:

http://www.amazon.com/Grafix-9-Inch---12-Inch-Cling-6-Pack/dp/B002J6CO9I/ref=sr_1_1

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/227 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.