IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 360.
#10451 8 years ago

April 25/26 for my Pro in Canada-land. At least in my neck of the woods.

#10452 8 years ago

very lucky boy !!!!!

#10453 8 years ago

Please stop with the negative back and forth exchanges. No one wants to read that stuff. If you need to continue do it via PM.

#10455 8 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

The only one I have seen is the mis-spelling of reinforcement. Reinforcement is used on the playfield twice, but mis-spelled once.

Thanks, now I see it. In the Ghost count up between the flippers. Hope they managed to fix it for production.

#10456 8 years ago

I think it's great that people are excited and enthustic about the launch! Count me in!

#10458 8 years ago

I might be crazy, but I'm considering driving out to PinBall Jones in Colorado (6.5 hours each way) to play in the launch tournament. I'm itching to play that bad, and I would love to take part in the launch.

#10460 8 years ago

I'm hosting the launch party at my location. Pretty pumped for the game, just hope things ship in time.

#10461 8 years ago

If the pro plays as good as it looks I'm in for a premiumn...2nd nib..the first was w.d when I play a pro I couldn't sleep for weeks.. I bought a premiumn w.d and have been satisfied,a bit expensive as are all new machines and old top 25 pins but it is nice to have nib expirience...lets hope they have a G.B at the Dixon pin a go go cause I have to play it first in order to purchase...after reading all the thread talk and bull crap ...I really wanna buy and wait for it , i just can't spend so much and not test drive....hope its a good one cause I'm in for sure....good job stern and pinballers for all the HYPE.....

#10462 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

My distributor just emailed me and said its looking like Mid-May for LE shipments at the earliest.. and his info comes from Stern directly.... and he's in no hurry to collect the balance until he has something set in stone with an exact ETA. I think I like his way of doing business

Exactly what I been saying. Sorry if I didn't believe the folks who said they got emails to pay in full. If they did, well nice disti you are using.

#10463 8 years ago

Told today that Pro wont be available until after first week of May

#10464 8 years ago

Yea where are all the guys that had to pay ?? :p

#10465 8 years ago

Looks like DeadFlip is streaming GB on location right now. Games are shipping. =)

https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip

#10466 8 years ago

Dare I say this. LE in June? NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I need my premium by mid June!!

#10467 8 years ago

I tell you I can't remember things ever being this behind ?

#10468 8 years ago

I blame the magnets

#10469 8 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I might be crazy, but I'm considering driving out to PinBall Jones in Colorado (6.5 hours each way) to play in the launch tournament. I'm itching to play that bad, and I would love to take part in the launch.

I will be at one, but luckily my closest is 2.5 (Birminghm) or 4 hours in a better city (Nashville). Sorry Birmingham. lol.

#10470 8 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

Dare I say this. LE in June? NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I need my premium by mid June!!

LE in June? May want to consider a new distro

#10471 8 years ago

I was joking. But at this rate I would not be surprised. I'm getting a premium anyways

#10472 8 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

I was joking. But at this rate I would not be surprised. I'm getting a premium anyways

Gotcha, seems pro's are shipping. The game on the Deadflip stream right now is a production game.

#10473 8 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Gotcha, seems pro's are shipping. The game on the Deadflip stream right now is a production game.

They seems have have shipped a few to distros for launch parties etc... No
Collectors have received any pro's yet from what I can tell.

#10475 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

My distributor just emailed me and said its looking like Mid-May for LE shipments at the earliest.. and his info comes from Stern directly.... and he's in no hurry to collect the balance until he has something set in stone with an exact ETA. I think I like his way of doing business

Talked to my distributor today and they also told me mid-may at the very earliest, and probably shipping through the end of the month if all of the planets align. She said they had received so many inquiries, they checked with Stern and the info was a fresh as this morning, but they also have a history of optimistic time lines, so they said not to hold my breath either......lol

#10476 8 years ago

So it looks like we're back to the original timeline of late may early June, the question is why were some distros collecting money and saying they were shipping this week or next?

#10477 8 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

So it looks like we're back to the original timeline of late may early June, the question is why were some distros collecting money and saying they were shipping this week or next?

My guess is they needed some working capital, or they were operating off of the original timeline projections.......or both.

#10478 8 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

For the money?

#10479 8 years ago

So the locations that have launch parties... Does this mean that after the party, the pin will remain on site?

#10480 8 years ago

i bet no disti's are asking for full payment. Just people messing with your head. Doesn't really work for me. It comes when it comes and then I pay

#10481 8 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

So the locations that have launch parties... Does this mean that after the party, the pin will remain on site?

Around here that's what it means yeah.

#10482 8 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

For us, yes

#10483 8 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Looks like DeadFlip is streaming GB on location right now. Games are shipping. =)
https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip

Pretty sure thats a prototype?

#10484 8 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Are you sure? Looking at the stream I noticed there's still a typo on the playfield, it says "Stay Puff Marshmallow Man"

#10485 8 years ago

Ok im out of the loop on most things pinball right now so please excuse me for my ignorance. Does anyone have an average price (not retail) for the premium and le for this machine without me having to sift through this entire thread? Thanks guys

#10486 8 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

This is a very good question! I would think they haven't even been billed for the game as it hasn't been built? I'm new to ordering an LE, but if its not supposed to ship util mid may at the earliest, why ask us to pay now? Why say its shipping next week? They are going to have some real upset customers by setting expectations that can't be met.

#10487 8 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Ok im out of the loop on most things pinball right now so please excuse me for my ignorance. Does anyone have an average price (not retail) for the premium and le for this machine without me having to sift through this entire thread? Thanks guys

Go onto sterns website and look up all their licensed distributors and call around. Trent at tilt, cointaker, and JJ at Game exchange are good ones to start with.

#10488 8 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I'm curious too! I'm looking to get a Premium as my first NIB pin, but have no idea what I should actually be paying...(for reference, retail is $7,100 but everyone here says they buy their NIB pins for less than retail)

#10489 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Are you sure? Looking at the stream I noticed there's still a typo on the playfield, it says "Stay Puff Marshmallow Man"

Wrong typo. But it was answered on the stream that it was a production game. The "Negative Reinforcement" typo I think you meant will be on first batch of pro playfields. But now I am thinking you are just trolling....

#10490 8 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

I'm curious too! I'm looking to get a Premium as my first NIB pin, but have no idea what I should actually be paying...(for reference, retail is $7,100 but everyone here says they buy their NIB pins for less than retail)

Stern has messed with pricing, call Pinside's normal recommended guys and you'll be fine

#10491 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

This stripping joke went way over a lot of heads.

Oops, guilty here lol I had to re-read it!

#10492 8 years ago

Going forward per stern pricing regs pro should be 5k and premium 6.7k, don't know LE pricing....or if that includes shipping.

5k for a pro still seems pretty decent, Prem/LE are getting pretty high, thank JJP for that.

#10493 8 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I'm hosting the launch party at my location. Pretty pumped for the game, just hope things ship in time.

Im planning on being there, maybe I can help set up???

#10494 8 years ago

Looks like at least two places here in Chicago have them on location now.

#10495 8 years ago

Like to know what disti is selling at those prices. 5k pro and 6.7k for Premium. I tried a negotiate but didn't get that good of a deal.

#10496 8 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

Like to know what disti is selling at those prices. 5k pro and 6.7k for Premium. I tried a negotiate but didn't get that good of a deal.

Duhhhh, shop around.

#10497 8 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

Buy more pins and you get a better deal over time.

#10498 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Going forward per stern pricing regs pro should be 5k and premium 6.7k, don't know LE pricing....or if that includes shipping.
5k for a pro still seems pretty decent, Prem/LE are getting pretty high, thank JJP for that.

Are we there yet? I didn't get a price for GB because I haven't played it. But I always felt that once we actually hit the psychological barrier at 5k there would be a change. Either people would stop buying, or we would be at $5600 street price in the blink of an eye.

And I disagree. JJP is not raising Stern's pricing, Stern is.

#10499 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Please stop blamming JJP for Stern raising prices... It would be one thing if Stern charged $8k for an LE and included a high quality powder coat, color changing LED'S for all inserts, an LCD main display and an invisiglass type glass but that isn't the case.

The only ones to blame are the buyers who keep paying more and more with less being included. At least with Ghostbusters Stern has finally started including multiple interactive features at the premium / LE level and handled licensing properly.

Hopefully all Sterns going forward offer as many interactive features as Ghostbusters does. Stern has clearly stepped it up with Ghostbusters and I think is mostly due to the amount of competition they now face.

#10500 8 years ago

I thought this thread was about ghostbusters, not the price of pins..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/210?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.