IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 360.
#7951 8 years ago

I'm not good at the cabinet moding. But, in my cartoon bubble, I was thinking chrome rails and legs. But, I'm sure Stern will sell some great custom ones too...

Brian

#7952 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

personally, i'd go with red head trim. I was thinking more half and half on the armor. Red top half with white bottom half. LIke the Ecto 1 is painted. Plus it wouldnt' be to much of one color.

You would

#7953 8 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

White111_(resized).jpg

Nice work!

I think the would look good. It could matche the red on their logo and ecto

#7954 8 years ago

man... the call out after a great ball or getting the HS list has got to be 'We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!'

#7955 8 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

White111_(resized).jpg

That looks nice! Great job. Hmmm. I wonder what it would with all white armor, except for the side rails powder coated red (match the red fins on the Ecto-1) and have the coin door chrome plated to represent the grill of the car. Combine it with the light bar topper and there's the Ecto-1 LE!

#7956 8 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That looks nice! Great job. Hmmm. I wonder what it would with all white armor, except for the side rails powder coated red (match the red fins on the Ecto-1) and have the coin door chrome plated to represent the grill of the car. Combine it with the light bar topper and there's the Ecto-1 LE!

i will also add this version to my ecto-1 coin door magnet license plate.

premium_(version_2)_(resized).pngpremium_(version_2)_(resized).png

#7958 8 years ago

Thanks for posting. For those that hit the link, the sound is a bit of a struggle until about 38 min mark...

#7959 8 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Hmm - Not sure about this Prem coindoor Decal,
looks to me more like artwork for "Close encounters of the tird kind" and not GB.
Your thoughts??
P.s I'm not an artist at all on pc, but I mocked this up to see what it would look like in White.
I think I'll go with this.
White1_(resized).jpg

I think the white might be ok, I wouldn't lollipop this game though. Those lollipop rails are too much in some cases. I'd leave the coin door alone and the head t-molding.

As much as I can't stand chrome with the fingerprints, I think this echo1 cabinet would be stunning in all chrome.

#7960 8 years ago

In listening to the seminar it sounds like slimer on their will only go left and right and not also up and down?

#7961 8 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

In listening to the seminar it sounds like slimer on their will only go left and right and not also up and down?

On the proud and down. Prem/LE both horizontal and vertical.

#7962 8 years ago

Trying to think of something to post so it doesn't look like I double posted.

#7963 8 years ago

haha darn double post. Ok I hope so because it seemed like only left and right from what he said and I am digging that up and down action

#7964 8 years ago

After playing it this weekend.. we're in.

#7965 8 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

Glad to hear this...

Makes me feel better about ordering the LE

#7966 8 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

What's w/ all the double-posts lately on pinside...specifically this particular post?

#7967 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

What's w/ all the double-posts lately on pinside...specifically this particular post?

Double posts occur from people hitting the "Send Post" button, and the screen refreshes and it shows them many pages back in the thread. They then think the post didn't work, so they hit "Send Post" again, which in turn does not do what they expect, which is return them to the last page & post in the thread.. Which then can possibly turn into a triple post.

Basically, it's a glitch that causes a user error, if that makes sense.

#7968 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I see my post once once, as post number 7964. 7963 and 7965 are different.

Quoted from indypinhead:

Makes me feel better about ordering the LE

We're going for the premium. The green armor on the LE looks to be "too much" for our tastes.

#7969 8 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

We're going for the premium. The green armor on the LE looks to be "too much" for our tastes.

The only green stern I've ever owned was Shrek.

I like the looks of this green over the Shrek green.

#7971 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

What's w/ all the double-posts lately on pinside?

I heard Bill Gates is giving away $50 for every double post.

#7972 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Crap.....dup

#7973 8 years ago

After playing this game 5 times at TPF this weekend (waiting at least 20 minutes each time), I can say without a doubt that this will be my first NIB and I'm looking to get a Premium. Looks like I'll be making some calls to distros on Monday...

#7974 8 years ago

GB definitely has that one more game draw, I'd love to have one for sure. Can't wait to try out the premium, even the pro is a killer pin

#7975 8 years ago
Quoted from BooyaNY:

After playing this game 5 times at TPF this weekend (waiting at least 20 minutes each time), I can say without a doubt that this will be my first NIB and I'm looking to get a Premium. Looks like I'll be making some calls to distros on Monday...

I called around I suggest cointaker talk to mellisa if she doesn't offer ask for some thing extra that shakes included in price

#7976 8 years ago

I did talk to Melissa at the show and she gave me the Stern minimum price line. Since I don't have a relationship with any distros at this time, I want to give others a chance to earn my business and any possible future business. I'm willing to accept that I may not get the best price that some of you regular buyers get, but it doesn't hurt for me to make a few calls.

The game certainly has that one more game feel. The outlanes are brutal and bad shots can be punishing, but that's why I love it. I feel like every shot count and it makes every successful shot feel so satisfying.

And if this is just early code, I can't wait to see what else is in store for us...

#7978 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Just 2 double posts a day will feed a child for a week.

struthers_(resized).jpgstruthers_(resized).jpg

#7979 8 years ago
Quoted from BooyaNY:

I did talk to Melissa at the show and she gave me the Stern minimum price line. Since I don't have a relationship with any distros at this time, I want to give others a chance to earn my business and any possible future business.

Is this true or just a line? I'm in a similar boat, planning on building a relationship with a vendor, and buying Ghostbusters Premium as my first NIB. Can anyone please recommend a distributor that would suit?

#7980 8 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

haha darn double post. Ok I hope so because it seemed like only left and right from what he said and I am digging that up and down action

In his Stern live Q&A that look place last week John said something about the Slimer toy on the premium / LE hovering over the city area and then coming down for a few different shots on the left hand area.

#7981 8 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Is this true or just a line? I'm in a similar boat, planning on building a relationship with a vendor, and buying Ghostbusters Premium as my first NIB. Can anyone please recommend a distributor that would suit?

This is just a line, I think it's totally illegal by Stern to limit what CT can include with an order. I'm sure Stern can set a minimum sale price but that doesn't include bundled extras. CT can give you whatever the heck they want to.

#7982 8 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

In his Stern live Q&A that look place last week John said something about the Slimer toy on the premium / LE hovering over the city area and then coming down for a few different shots on the left hand area.

Perhaps over the city is Slimer's default placement. If the wire arm is verticals and bent to the right it would put him right over the city. If so, I like this... It makes it look like he's haunting the city, then comes down for an attack... Vs just being visible and lowered slightly in the Pro.

#7983 8 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Perhaps over the city is Slimer's default placement. If the wire arm is verticals and bent to the right it would put him right over the city. If so, I like this... It makes it look like he's haunting the city, then comes down for an attack... Vs just being visible and lowered slightly in the Pro.

Exactly, it should look pretty cool. I'm thinking that on the premium / LE Slimer will move to one of 3 different shots, the left orbit, left ramp, and the inner loop shot.

#7984 8 years ago

Ghost busters is effing amazzing. Just played my second game and dropped this bad boy at TPF IMG_20160320_101057_(resized).jpgIMG_20160320_101057_(resized).jpg

#7985 8 years ago

Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Ghost busters is effing amazzing. Just played my second game and dropped this bad boy at TPF IMG_20160320_101057_(resized).jpg

#7986 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Ghost busters is effing amazzing. Just played my second game and dropped this bad boy at TPF IMG_20160320_101057_(resized).jpg

Must have ate some Colorado space cookies before that game...

Ever been so perfectly intoxicated that you're not sure if you are experiencing Matrix "Bullet time" or telekinesis?

#7987 8 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Ever been so perfectly intoxicated that you're not sure if you are experiencing Matrix "Bullet time" or telekinesis?

Well I'm riding on the high from placing 6th in the tournament great confidence boost. That And the tilt is really loose on GB hah

#7989 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I was just referring to a post awhile back, about what makes you a true collector. and stating that Owning a TZ sometime in your career is the right of passage for becoming a true collector. It was kind of a joke, but at the same time, the old school crowd. You never knew anyone that have never owned a TZ. You would think it was TAF, because there are more of them. But TAF stayed on route. Ops kept them operated, even today. TZ was a dog on route, so the collector market is flooded with them. So we used to get them cheap, but it was a great game for home market. So everyone and their moms had one.
here's your TZ...and your offical certificate of being a pinball collector....congrats.

Yeah it just brought back some memories...my first was indeed actually TAF and FH from a guy in PA. Later I achieved my rank as collector by getting a TZ They're all long gone but not forgotten.

#7990 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Did anyone ask Gary about the Leak?

Yes, I spoke to him at length about it when he was at my place in NZ last week.

It was definitely not intentional, I guarantee you ... But when I suggested it had been quite beneficial to the sales process, he had to agree with me.

rd

#7991 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

But when I suggested it had been quite beneficial to the sales process, he had to agree with me.

Uh oh! Soooooo, more "leaks" on the way!

#7992 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

This is just a line, I think it's totally illegal by Stern to limit what CT can include with an order. I'm sure Stern can set a minimum sale price but that doesn't include bundled extras. CT can give you whatever the heck they want to.

Yeah just wait until the hoopla dies down and the deals will magically improve. With all the clamor for the title why would the dealers give anything away at this point? This is when you milk it a bit and then make more competitive deals when the demand drops.

For a Premium or Pro... why rush into it? You know like any title you'll be bored with it in a month anyways

#7993 8 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

For a Premium or Pro... why rush into it? You know like any title you'll be bored with it in a month anyways

This!!! x 1000.

Unless you want the LE, why rush? Plenty of time to buy. You all have other pins to play in the meantime. If not, you are welcome to come play mine while you wait. Key is under the mat.

rd

#7994 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

This!!! x 1000.
Unless you want the LE, why rush? Plenty of time to buy. You all have other pins to play in the meantime. If not, you are welcome to come play mine while you wait. Key is under the mat.
rd

Thanks RD. 2 ply bog roll also

#7995 8 years ago

Played 3 times at tpf. Wanted to play more but lines were always stacked. Game looks incredible. Colors really pop and play field looks like fun. Gameplay is tough but not brutal. I had one decent games of 72m or so. One guy in front of me got into one mb where points just started rolling in. He got up to 400m real quick. Shots are all fun and love the slimer toy. Some shots are super tight like the right ramp. Feels good to make those shots. Great game. Can't wait to see prem but pro is fantastic.

#7996 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Did anyone ask Gary about the Leak? Ghostbusters Ii Slimer Wall Decoration Ghost Movie Decor 2 Hanging Sign New

ebay.com link: itm

Holy cow, that thing looks like a cross between slimer and uncle fester on crack

#7997 8 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Thanks RD. 2 ply bog roll also

I always have at least 2 ply toilet paper. One ply is an ass crime (yes, that means you Tim @ PHOF).

Plus there may be some Shasta products and deli meats in the refrigerator for everyone to share. But please don't touch the Pepsi products, they are for Mom.

rd

#7998 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I always have at least 2 ply toilet paper. One ply is an ass crime (yes, that means you Tim @ PHOF).
Plus there may be some Shasta products and deli meats in the refrigerator for everyone to share. But please don't touch the Pepsi products, they are for Mom.
rd

The Pepsi is safe, I like Coke , So when is GB arriving? I will set it up for you

#7999 8 years ago

for anyone getting a GB and wanting to add some mods check out this thread - Ghostbusters Mod Index

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-mod-index-all-modders-add-your-products

#8000 8 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Every Friday

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

15,699 (OBO)
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/160 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.