IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 360.
#5501 8 years ago

Another home run by Stern. I'll add this to my list of games I WANT BUT CAN'T AFFORD.
Look forward to playing this out in the wild.

12079310_10207804948106462_5009737084208497577_n_(resized).jpg12079310_10207804948106462_5009737084208497577_n_(resized).jpg

#5502 8 years ago

Looks like Stern got everything right this time.
Only thing that could ruin it would be bad game play rules and I highly doubt that will happen.
Congrats Stern. Credit where credit is due.

#5503 8 years ago

Really interested to see the feature matrix - if the LE is really just artwork/armor difference, I see a lot of people switching to Premium.

#5504 8 years ago

PRO -PREM - LE in order

gb_(resized).jpggb_(resized).jpg

#5505 8 years ago

so I'm in - just put the deposit down. Hands down the nicest looking modern stern game released. Premium - please be released soon.

#5506 8 years ago

This thing is going to sell like hotcakes. I really, really, really want one.

#5507 8 years ago

so it looks like the right ramp on the pro is WWE style where it goes up the right and comes down the left ramp....am I seeing this right?

#5508 8 years ago

I'm so incredibly impressed.
With every aspect.
And the last rule on the rule card is hysterical.

#5509 8 years ago

An AMAZING presentation. For as much as GoT was underwhelming, this reveal really makes me want to consider adding a GB to the lineup. Congratulations, Gary and everyone at Stern!

#5510 8 years ago

See, I told you guys it was Ghostbusters.

Def in on the Premium.

#5511 8 years ago

Looks great. Harkens back to immersive, "looks like they spent too much money" 90s Williams designs. I love plastic 3D cityscapes and such.

#5512 8 years ago

the pro just doesn't even seem to come close to the LE/premium on this one

#5513 8 years ago

I think this will be the one time the Premium is more popular than the LE - it really hits it out of the park on the cabinet art. Just amazing.

The boys still look a bit derpy on the backglass but I'm happy to give that a pass since the rest of it is excellent - the playfield art is bonkers. Game looks amazing.

Also, drop targets on a PRO?! Did someone steal Gary's wallet and throw it at this game?!

#5516 8 years ago

Everything looks great on this machine. If I had one complaint it would be the firehouse. Doesn't look right IMO.

#5517 8 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

If I had one complaint it would be the firehouse. Doesn't look right IMO.

Debbie Downer!

#5518 8 years ago

Premium looks awesome, really nice job there. Boohiss for still having a DMD though, and hopefully all those big plastics are more durable than what they look like. Airballs can cause serious damage there, quite tight to clean also. Still, love what it looks like.
I guess I have to try to check it out next week at Vegas, and hopefully it'll be at TPF too

#5519 8 years ago

Absolutely impressed with this one. Can't wait to see some video. Was thinking of ordering a MMR or Met but might have to wait for this one now.

#5520 8 years ago

its gonna be sweet!

#5522 8 years ago

Overall it looks fantastic.....well except for the LE....I just don't care for it.

It's definitely different but the pro still looks like a really packed game. I think pro buyers will certainly get their money's worth. If you want all the bells and whistles then the premium looks like the way to go.

#5523 8 years ago

If any distributors are reading this, I would love a price quote for all three models.... I am in, just need to figure out which one I am rolling with.... This is the nicest looking Stern Pin I have ever seen, and it is only going to look better in person.

#5524 8 years ago

Thanks to all who dig the art & sorry to those who don't!

I'm only popping in to say that all the credit on this project goes to George!!, Greg!! & JT!!!! DWIGHT!!! Steven!!! & all who worked on this. They killed it & gave me a once in a lifetime opportunity. It was a risk that they had the (pin?)balls to take & I'm beyond grateful for the opportunity.

Stern made the whole project a pleasure all around. And Greg is the best AD I've ever worked with - I think it shows.
Hope you guys dig it! And now I'm running away! It's been real!

EDIT: I FORGOT JODY! Thanks to that guy too!!!

#5525 8 years ago

Glad I got the deposit down on LE! Hoping it ships soon, but still waiting on my spidey!

#5526 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

I'm only popping in to say that all the credit on this project goes to George!!, Greg!! & JT!!!! Steven!!! & all who worked on this. They killed it & gave me a once in a lifetime opportunity. It was a risk that they had the (pin?)balls to take & I'm beyond grateful for the opportunity.
Stern made the whole project a pleasure all around. And Greg is the best AD I've ever worked with - I think it shows.

I was iffy when I saw the translite, and now that I have seen the whole thing, you freaking killed it dude, take a bow.

#5527 8 years ago

.....and let the game purging begin.....

#5528 8 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous work, Jeremy! You have raised the bar incredibly high with this art package! Thank you for doing such amazing justice to a dream theme for so many of us pinheads! Your work on this machine will be held in very high regards in pinball history and it's going to be my first NIB pin!

Well done and thank you!!! This will just be the beginning of your pinball career!

#5529 8 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

.....and let the game purging begin.....

People predict this every new release and it never happens. You never see a sudden drop in market prices or mass sell offs. Everybody just buys it and adds it to their collection.

#5530 8 years ago

How does the captive ball area work?

#5531 8 years ago

Wasn't excited for this theme at all, but great job Stern! Made me think about getting one for about a minute; gonna hold out hope for Iron Maiden. But definitely want to play this one. Looks like a lot of fun! Two captive ball areas too?!

#5532 8 years ago

Is it just me or were they doing full-motion-video animations in that teaser? Or do they normally do animations like that and then dot-ize it?

#5533 8 years ago

So nobody has an opinion on what appears to be a "WWE" ramp return on the right ramp on the pro?

#5534 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Debbie Downer!

THAT'S MRS. DOWNER TO YOU SONNY JIM !

#5535 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Did someone steal Gary's wallet and throw it at this game?!

I don't think so...I think we are in the beginning phase of Gary pulling out the big guns to shoot down the competition coming this year.

It's only going to keep getting better...

#5536 8 years ago

Sling shots on pro... Magnets instead on premium/le?

#5537 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

I'm only popping in to say that all the credit on this project goes to George!!, Greg!! & JT!!!! DWIGHT!!! Steven!!! & all who worked on this. They killed it & gave me a once in a lifetime opportunity. It was a risk that they had the (pin?)balls to take & I'm beyond grateful for the opportunity.

Dude, you (and them) absolutely nailed it! Can't wait to see, play, and hear it. WELL DONE!

#5538 8 years ago

well, as always, we have to KEEP CALM... but lets admit this pin seems to be a real kick in the face !

#5539 8 years ago

I am impressed!! Prem looks the best IMO.

#5540 8 years ago

So where did this end up?

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#5541 8 years ago

Other then the DMD still in there, this machine looks INSANE. The artwork is perfect. The Slimer LE model is WAY better then the concept drawings and is what I am buying. Now the waiting game!

#5542 8 years ago

Premium ordered cant wait

#5543 8 years ago

I'm doing the LE, cause I just pulled my green dmd out of my Hulk. That'll really tie it together till colordmd is out.

#5544 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

So where did this end up?

image_(resized).jpg

That's what I am wondering! Is this normal practice for DMD animations? To do full 3 renderings then flatten them?

#5545 8 years ago

Le.. No slings

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#5546 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

You NAILED the artwork. Some criticized the backglass art, I think it is perfect- everything, is amazing. Great job dude.. I wouldn't change anything other then the DMD

#5547 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

I'm only popping in to say that all the credit on this project goes to George!!, Greg!! & JT!!!! Steven!!! & all who worked on this. They killed it & gave me a once in a lifetime opportunity. It was a risk that they had the (pin?)balls to take & I'm beyond grateful for the opportunity.

You are very talented, Love the artwork!

#5548 8 years ago

Zombieyeti knocked it out of the park on the art! I hope this isn't your last pinball art project

#5549 8 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

So nobody has an opinion on what appears to be a "WWE" ramp return on the right ramp on the pro?

I may be off, but it looks to me more like the damsel shot from MM, where the metal diverter drops to allow the ball to pass through to the marshmallow man.

EDIT: Never mind. I misread the ramp protector for a diverter.

#5550 8 years ago

They spelled "Reinforcement" wrong.

Spelling_(resized).JPGSpelling_(resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 103.00
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

15,699 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.