(Topic ID: 316286)

Official Southern-Fried Gaming Expo 2022 Hype Thread (SFGE)

By NoCashValue

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 102 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by flipnout1
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220716_170550 (resized).jpg
    20220716_170557 (resized).jpg
    20220716_154643 (resized).jpg
    E22634EB-FC66-4D83-A54C-3CAE6221A928 (resized).jpeg
    20220713_212935 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220622-171503_Facebook (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pencilneck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 1 year ago

I'm just about all set for the show... room booked, rental van booked... bringing 2 pins again (Whirlwind and Funhouse).... watch my high scores get destroyed... again. See what games get added to my wishlist... sure would be a shame to come home with 3 pins.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from PapaKilo:

Did you bring the Whirlwind last year? That pin was super nice.

Quoted from codered9394:

That whirlwind was super nice. I had the other whirlwind that was there. I kept playing yours trying to compare it to mine.

Thank you, I'm glad people enjoyed it. Stop by and say hi if you see me setting up (or breaking down). I'll also have a few basic tools on hand if anyone needs a hand trying to to a field repair during the show.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from codered9394:

I have yet to meat any one from pinside at the expo. I have a bad taste with the pinball community and try to stay to my self when possible.

Not sure if this is a bad pun or bad spelling. The drama lamba has pee'd on a lot of threads here and I keep my distance as well when I come across it. I'll give a friendly wave if I spot you setting up and we can go from there.

1 week later
    #31 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinkid:

What?? No Billy Mitchell??

Thankfully, no. I would sooner hang around politicians than him.

For anyone who is interested, I've got used ramps and plastics from my Earthshaker I'll sell for cheap... $30. https://imgur.com/a/aNNDW These are for the "better than what I have" project, not the "money pit restoration" project.

2 weeks later
    #67 1 year ago

20220713_212935 (resized).jpg20220713_212935 (resized).jpg

Hope to load up first thing in the morning and hit the road.... provided work doesn't have issues in which case Friday is going to be a looooong day. Swing by and say hello if you see me setting up or poking around my pins.

#85 1 year ago
    Quoted from haveaniceswim:

Hey pencilneck, I didn’t see you

Flag me down and I'll give ya discount on the 10 cent tour. Saturday I'll be wearing a light grey shirt with a robot mouse printed on then front.

Scored a great condition WPC Schematic Manual for $20.

#94 1 year ago

Back home, wife is happy that the same number of pins that left the house is the same number of pins that returned to the house. I missed the boat on 2 different possible purchases, oh well, some one else got a good project and a good pin, kudos to those people. Was nice to talk (yell) with soo many people.

Thanks for the yellow vested achy back crew for helping unload and loading soo much dead weight.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pencilneck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-southern-fried-gaming-expo-2022-hype-thread-sfge?tu=pencilneck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.