Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 706 posts
  • 148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by daudioguy
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1441743385773.jpg
    image.jpg
    parking.jpg
    20150731_160744.jpg
    20150731_160739.jpg
    20150731_142312.jpg
    20150731_142309.jpg
    20150731_142301.jpg
    20150731_142259.jpg
    20150802_172036.jpg
    20150802_171321.jpg
    20150802_171201.jpg
    20150802_170900.jpg
    20150802_103425.jpg
    20150802_103134.jpg
    20150801_234045.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 8 years ago

I Have a question. Will tickets be available at the door for general admission? I ask because I will not know until the last second if I am able to attend.

1 month later
    #291 8 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

Couple of things I'm hoping get worked out:
    - the machines are supposed to be on free play, but I saw a good 20% of them with no credits, and no apparent way to get more on the machine.
    - there were quite a few pins & arcade games that were out of order. Hoping that gets resolved soon.
    - America's Most Haunted is AWESOME.
    - Spy Hunter II is not.

Aww not happy to hear that. I plan to be there tomorrow or sun day.

#293 8 years ago

So does anyone have a rough estimate of how many pins are there? Judging by the photos posted here, it doesn't look to be even close to the amount of machines listed to be in attendance on the Replay site.

#299 8 years ago

lol, I'll just flip my laptop over

#300 8 years ago

Okay now it looks like the amount they said they would have!! I guess the pictures I saw were of only one corner of the room or maybe they were taken yesterday when everything wasn't there yet. Are machines still arriving?

Also, Has anyone found where the cheap parking is?

#392 8 years ago

Sorry for being a noob, but what are the full names of P3,MTH, and Lexy? I want to know so I can look for them tomorrow. I'm always late when it comes to the newest and hottest pins.

#430 8 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

I think a new platform like this is essential to getting younger players who have grown up on consoles into pinball. Looks like a blast to play - whether it is in reality - hopefully ill get a chance one day.

There are a lot of kids here today and they all look like they are having a blast. There may be some hope for the new generation after all. Lol

#431 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_erie:

This was the first time I have played WWE, Kiss, and Mustang. I felt that Kiss and WWE absolutely sucked as shooters and the Mustang was actually a lot of fun. This was the complete opposite of what I anticipated. Code has nothing to do with the feeling, I'm speaking strictly as to how the shots physically felt. Anyone else experience this at all?

I find Mustang to be fun also . I played around pro when it first released. It helps that I am a diehard gear head. Lol

#440 8 years ago

I find it extremely odd that there isn't a single Firepower in the building.

#441 8 years ago
    Quoted from neurokinetik:

I didn't buy any food or drinks onsite. I only heard my friends complaining about the drink prices when the exact same bottle of water was less than half price in the vending machines than it was at the concession stand.

I paid $4.75 for a 20oz bottle of coke. That's insane. Anywhere else... $1.50

#467 8 years ago
    Quoted from ninjadoug:

There is a Firepower in the Pinburgh area.

I dunno how I could have missed it. I was there seven hours and must have made at least ten laps around the entire floor. Lol

#488 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_erie:

Completely disagree that the food was way overpriced. $10.00 for a BIG pulled pork sandwich, fries, coleslaw, and a soda. Hell, that's what you'll pay at any restaurant !!

I had the same exact plate for lunch today and it was worth the price. I really dug the fries and the sandwich was huge.

#489 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

No booze at the concession stands.

They sold beer today

#497 8 years ago

I had an excellent time today and will be back next year for sure!!! I was so excited to finally be able to play all of the games that I thought I would never see with my own eyes. Huge thanks to everyone involved in putting this together. I'm bringing friends and family for sure next year!!

#509 8 years ago

You know, I'm extremely curious to know what the final headcount was on the final day for all that attended. Is there anyway possible to find out?

#542 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

It was much easier to hear the pins, actually.

Allot of the pins had the sound either all the way down , or to low to hear and that disappointed me a little. It made it harder for me to decide which pin I wanted to add to my collection next lol. Music and sound is one of my final determining factors when it comes to a pin purchase. Good thing there's Youtube.

2 weeks later
    #672 8 years ago

Today on Facebook I found this survey on there asking for attendees feedback on the show. Lets make our voices heard to hopefully make it even more awesome next year. My apologies in advance if this has already been posted.

http://replayfx.org/feedback/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-replayfx-show-thread-pittsburgh-pa-july-30-august-2-2015?tu=sohchx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.