New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 125941)

Official ReplayFX show thread - Pittsburgh PA July 30 - August 2 2015

By ninjadoug

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 706 posts
  • 148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by daudioguy
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 111 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FB_IMG_1441743385773.jpg
    image.jpg
    parking.jpg
    20150731_160744.jpg
    20150731_160739.jpg
    20150731_142312.jpg
    20150731_142309.jpg
    20150731_142301.jpg
    20150731_142259.jpg
    20150802_172036.jpg
    20150802_171321.jpg
    20150802_171201.jpg
    20150802_170900.jpg
    20150802_103425.jpg
    20150802_103134.jpg
    20150801_234045.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ninjadoug.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I'm getting lots of questions on ReplayFX from Pinsiders, so I thought I'd consolidate the updates into one thread.

I'll post the updates we have put out there so far and any other news worthy announcements that come out.

#2 5 years ago

The ReplayFX Arcade & Gaming Festival, held July 30 – August 1, 2015 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, will include over 700 arcade and pinball machines, thousand of console games, guest speakers, entertainers, live music, and more! If you are interested in bringing games, vending at the festival, or in learning more, please get in touch. Tickets are available now!

Media Partnership:

The ReplayFX Arcade & Gaming Festival has agreed to a media partnership with Clear Channel radio properties 105.9 WXDX, 102.5 WDVE, and 94.5 3WS. Attendees in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania market can expect to hear promotion and prize give-a-ways on these stations this summer!

Pinburgh:

Tickets for the Pinburgh Match-Play Pinball Championship went on sale December 7, and all 700 reservations sold out in under ten hours. We are extremely grateful at the outpouring of support for Pinburgh and ReplayFX within the pinball community. The tournament continues to grow every year, and we thank all players for their generosity.

We also want to remind everyone that the last day for full refunds on Pinburgh tournament registrations is March 31, 2015. From April 1, 2015 forward, only partial refunds will be given. Fifty players remain on the Pinburgh waitlist, and we still expect at least that amount of turnover before the beginning of the event. If you are a pinball player who is interested in participating in the largest tournament in history, please visit our website and sign up for the Pinburgh waitlist. Players are also reminded they will need to purchase their Daily, Full-event, or VIP passes to go along with their Pinburgh reservations prior to July 30, 2015 in order to be allowed to participate.

The full list of Pinburgh players and waitlist is continually updated on the ReplayFX website. Please check today to ensure your name is in place and spelled correctly.

Also, since we still get this question a lot, all games will be on free-play All festival passes include access to vendors, live music, seminars, console, tabletop, strolling entertainers, daily challenges, and more.

Kong Off:

In other big-time news, Richie “the King of Arcades” Knucklez will be bringing The Kong Off 4, otherwise known as the greatest Donkey Kong tournament ever conceived by human-kind, to ReplayFX! Billy Mitchell, Steve Wiebe, Hank Chien, Robbie Lakeman, Walter Day, and Joel West are all confirmed to be attending. If you know anything about Richie, you know he has an exciting tournament planned, and the ReplayFX crew will be doing everything in our power to help make it awesome! More information will be available on this exciting event soon!

If you’re in the New Jersey area, we recommend you stop by Richie Knucklez Arcade in Flemington to show your support! Look it up, you won’t be disappointed!

Walter Day’s Replay World Championship:

It is impossible to discuss classic arcade tournaments without mentioning Walter Day, the original video game referee, the founder of Twin Galaxies, and a man once honored at the Smithsonian Museum for his part in an exhibit entitled “The Art of Video Games”. The crew at the ReplayFX Arcade & Gaming Festival have been working diligently with Walter over the past several months and are proud to finally announce details to the first ever arcade tournament known as “Walter Day’s Replay World Championship.”

This tournament will offer a $5,000 prize pool and will be open to all competitors. A $25 entry fee will gain each competitor 25 attempts across eight classic video games from the golden-era of arcades. The format has been designed with the intent of introducing a little bit of luck, and a whole lot of fun, into the process. We encourage players of all skill levels and ages to participate. Tournament details are available now!

Malicious Cosplay:

The cosplay competition at ReplayFX will be run by our friend Kim at Malicious Cosplay! Kim has been a strong presence in the cosplay community for years and will be joined by a talented team of creative professionals. The cosplay contest held at ReplayFX will offer a $1500 grand prize for Best in Show and an additional $1500 spread between the winners of several additional categories. Fifty openings are available for pre-registration at ReplayFX.org, and an additional 25 openings will be made available at the festival. Participation is free with purchase of a festival pass, but contestants must go through a pre-judging process before being included. More information on the contest is available now.

Live Music:

We’re proud to announce the official hiring of several magicians, face painters, and the six live bands listed below!

The OneUps
    Dancing Queen
    The Triforce Quartet
    Flashback
    Scott Blasey
    & Universal Beat Union

Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra:

The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra is also getting in on the gaming action and will be hosting Distant Worlds: an evening of Final Fantasy music at nearby Heinz Hall! Tickets are on sale now!

#3 5 years ago

Another musical guest announcement:

SuperSmashOpera will be performing at ReplayFX on Saturday at Noon!
    Who will win the prize in the Smash fighting tournament? Find out in this live musical comedy featuring classically-trained game lovers performing a special twist on some of opera's best-known songs. Featuring a variety of costumes and puppets, Super Smash Opera promises a fun time and a few surprises.
    Follow them on Twitter: @SuperSmashOpera and check out their webpage: https://supersmashopera.wordpress.com/

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from MJW:

Will papa tokens still work on machines at replay fx ? I have a lot left over.

They won't even be required. All of our arcade machines (over 700!) will be free to play!

#9 5 years ago

Former World Champions Andrei Massenkoff and Bowen Kerins will perform a live pinball tutorial Sunday at noon in the main hall at the ReplayFX Arcade & Gaming Festival! The audience will be able to follow along on a series of 50-inch televisions, ask questions, and win prizes as these highly-skilled players navigate a variety of machines and explain the decisions behind their drastically different styles of play! Audience participation will be encouraged, so show up and don't be shy!

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Looks like the link for the waitlist on PinBurgh is bad. Says it is a bad waitlist link when it sends me to eventbrite.

We will take a look at that ASAP and get it fixed. Thanks for the heads up!

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Looks like the link for the waitlist on PinBurgh is bad. Says it is a bad waitlist link when it sends me to eventbrite.

The Wait list issue is now resolved.

#17 5 years ago

We are in the process of scheduling speakers. CGR Mark is currently not on the schedule.

#20 5 years ago

The ReplayFX raffle prizes are beginning to arrive! This fleece blanket is a screenshot from Dean Saglio's 1.2m point run on his record-setting game of Donkey Kong. For our pinball fans, a pop bumper blanket is on the way next!DK.jpg

#24 5 years ago

Anyone for some Tetris?

Join us as three of the best Tetris players in the world offer a live demonstration at ReplayFX! Kevin Birrell, otherwise known by his Twitch handle "KevinDDR", is one of only six TGM3 Grand Masters in the ENTIRE WORLD! Kevin will also be joined by Zach Amador "ApertureGrillz" and Alex Kerr "Kitaru", who are the only other two American TGM2+ double (Master and Death) Grand Masters!
    The seminar will take place in lecture hall 407 and will include a discussion on how various Tetris games work and a live demonstration!

#26 5 years ago

Roger, Josh, and Zach Sharpe will be offering a joint seminar Saturday evening at ReplayFX, moderated by Nate Shivers. Roger Sharpe is best known as the man who helped legalize pinball in New York City by "calling his shot" in front of the 1976 city council, convincing them that pinball was, in fact, a game of skill. Roger went on to work for several notable companies and was regularly involved with decisions that helped shape the industry.

Roger's sons, Josh and Zach, are two of the most skilled competitive pinball players in the world and are President and Vice President of the IFPA. The IFPA is home to the World Pinball Player Rankings, a system that currently ranks over 20,000 competitive pinball players.

Moderator Nate Shivers runs the highly popular Coast 2 Coast Pinball podcast, bringing industry news and interviews to the gaming community.

#27 5 years ago

Farsight Studios, creators of the popular Pinball Arcade, will be offering a seminar Saturday evening at the ReplayFX Arcade & Gaming Festival!

We will unveil the full seminar schedule soon. Only a handful of open slots remain, and we have several exciting announcements still to come!

#28 5 years ago

How about a sneak peek at some Pinburgh banks...

IMG_2999.JPGIMG_3001.JPG

#32 5 years ago

We will have over 700 arcade games at ReplayFX, all on FREE play!

#34 5 years ago

It includes every machine at the show, so yes

There will be nearly 500 pinball machines on free play at the show.

#37 5 years ago

Farsight Studios, creators of the popular Pinball Arcade, will be offering a seminar Saturday evening at the ReplayFX Arcade & Gaming Festival!

We will unveil the full seminar schedule soon.

#42 5 years ago

ReplayFX is looking for volunteers for our Space Army. Check out the different awards for different lengths of service time.

After many requests, Pinburgh players can now volunteer as well after Pinburgh is over.

Pinburgh_Volunteers.jpg

#45 5 years ago

There will be 60 Pinburgh banks with 3 groups per bank.

In addition we will have 12 backup banks

1 week later
    #52 5 years ago

If you are looking to get into Pinburgh, now is a good time to get on the waiting list. The waiting list is very low right now and if you sign up now there is an excellent chance you will get to play in the largest match-play tournament ever!

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/replayfx-arcade-gaming-festival-tickets-13937167443?ref=ebtn

#53 5 years ago

It’s been six long months, but we’ve finally made our way through the entire Pinburgh waitlist. All players who have previously signed up for the Pinburgh waitlist should have received an invite. If you did not receive your invite, please get in touch with us and we will work out details. If you have not signed up for the waitlist but are interested in participating in Pinburgh, now is the time to sign up. All last-chance availability that has arisen recently due to cancellations or that occurs between now and July 30 will be handled first-come-first-served.

If you have reserved a spot in Pinburgh, we also want to remind you to pick up your general ReplayFX pass prior to July 30. Both are required to participate in the tournament.

Finally, we would like to announce we’ve had a very generous donation by pinball Godfather, Mike Pacak! Thanks to Mike’s generous contribution to ReplayFX, we will be drawing raffle-prizes each round specifically for Pinburgh players IN ADDITION to the regular event raffles. More details coming soon, but if you bump into Mike, be sure to thank him for his generosity!

#55 5 years ago

Preview of the Pinburgh 2015 logo.pinburgh.jpg

#56 5 years ago

Do you think you have what it takes to be The Wold Champion of Classic Arcade Games? Then come to ReplayFX and enter Walter Day's Replay World Championship to test your skills! The winner receives $2000, an amazing championship belt, and bragging rights for years to come! For more information, visit http://replayfx.org/competitions/rwc/

Walter Day.jpg

2 weeks later
    #62 5 years ago

There is a 700 car garage at the convention center for parking.

Check out this map ( http://www.pittsburghcc.com/map.php ) for some other places nearby.

1 week later
    #73 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Any other hints for the banks? And/or will they be released some other way before the show?
    C'mon Ninjadoug - I've seen two banks, need more!

Banks coming soon. We just got in some new games (to us) that need to be worked into the banks!

#74 5 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Can someone PM me the "set up" schedule for vendors. I can't find any info about it looking through months of old emails.

Shoot an email to marketplace@replayfx.org and Jon can send you the information you need or answer all of your questions.

#76 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinfanatic:

This is a great question. I would like to know too.
    I did not see any other info on pinside. If anybody has any info please help
    Thanks

I know I'll have a few games of my own there to sell.

Anyone bringing games can check out the details on bringing a game here: http://replayfx.org/bring-a-game/ and fill out the form to let us know what you are bringing to the show.

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wizcat:

Any list of vendors yet? I'm travelling from the UK and would love to be able to organise collecting some parts (such as a BSD motor/gearbox) from available vendors before I head back.

I'll talk to Jon and see if I can get a complete list off of him.

#81 5 years ago

All machines on the floor have to be set to free play. But that doesn't mean you can't run a tournament on it!

#92 5 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

Thanks for the tip. History and Art are definitely my thing so those two will eat a day for sure. I'm staying downtown in an Airbnb about 15 minutes walk south of the convention center. How's the public transportation downtown? Are there options like Uber? If not, how frequent are cabs?
    Are there any pre-Pinburgh tourneys lined up? Checked the replayfx site and didn't see anything.

Uber is an option. You'll usually have to call for a cab. There is also the subway (free downtown) and numerous bus routes.

There is one pre-pinburgh tournament listed on the IFPA webpage. Details (although not much at this point) here: https://www.facebook.com/events/591301217640314/

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's not that kind of show.

Well, there will be games for sale at the show. I know I'm bringing at least 4 and I know of some locals bringing games to sell.

PAPA is supplying 700+ arcade and pinball games for play at the show (not for sale) but there will be folks bringing machines in for sale.

If you would like to bring a game for sale, fill out the form on the ReplayFX web site.

#95 5 years ago

Check out the ReplayFX VIP bags! Time to fill them up with some great swag!11537809_844148822333384_4194873240318555076_n.jpg

#103 5 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

What are you bringing?

America's Most Haunted, Genesis, Big Game, Stellar Wars, Medusa and Last Action Hero unless they sell before then.

#105 5 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Will there be an AMH that's kept in the PAPA collection? It'd be nice to have one there.

At This time PAPA does not own an AMH.

#107 5 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

That is correct. Last year the consolation tourney prizes were no joke! However, the format was pretty brutal. Groups of 3 played a single game. Winner advanced, the other 2 were done. Not sure if it will follow the same format this year or not. It has to be set up to knock out a lot of players each round, since approx. 540 players will be eligible.
    I would not be surprised if it was groups of 4 with one player advancing this year.
    You may get to play against some top notch players in the consolation tourney. Last 2 years I have played Damien, Zach, and Lyman all in the consolation tourney.

Consolation tournament rules:

All players who competed in all ten sessions but did not qualify for finals may enter Day 3’s consolation tournament. Since some players may decide not to compete in this tournament, all who wish to play must sign up at the tournament registration desk before play begins at 9:30 am. There is no additional fee for participating.

Players will be put into three-player groups and play a single game: the two losers each receive a strike. Once a player receives two strikes, they are eliminated. Machines, opponents, and play order will be randomly selected. A round may have one or two two-player groups due to the count of players in that bracket.

A new round will start roughly every half-hour until a winner is declared.

Note: Players are expected to be ready to play. Due to the concurrent running of finals, no loudspeaker announcements will be made to search for absent players, and absent players will be eliminated from the tournament regardless of their bracket standing.

#116 5 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Is there a vendor list?

This list is changing almost daily at this point, but here is what was forwarded on to me:

FarSight Studios
    Wandering Muse
    Sword & Spirit
    501st Storm Trooper Garrison
    Jesse Burr
    Corey Garner
    Vintage Games
    Drop Target Zine
    Pinball Star / Jersey Jack
    Comic Wreck
    Retro Built Games
    Classic Game Room
    Tiltcycle
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Raw Thrills
    Kickback
    Inverse Phase
    Pinhead Amusements
    Pinball Witch
    Extra-Life
    Funzus
    Malicious Cosplay
    Multimorphic
    Cointaker
    Cash-In Culture
    Stern Pinball
    Goodies Chocolatier
    Pinball Perfection
    Cleveland Game Developers
    Chocolate Moonshine/Art of Fudge
    Window Sill Interactive

#121 5 years ago
    Quoted from robgest:

AMH? For sale? Price?

PM me if interested. I don't want this to derail this into a 'for sale' thread about my games.

#128 5 years ago
    Quoted from neurokinetik:

I'm sure there's been plenty of thought put into it, but how will the check-in process for Pinburgh be handled? It seems like it would take quite a while to check in 700 players before play begins.

There will be an opportunity for Pinburgh players to check in on Wednesday at the Pre-Pinburgh Pingolf tournament.

#134 5 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Apologize for the silly question - but if we are not in the playoffs on Sat - will there still be pins that can be played by the public?

More pins than any other show I am aware of

Also 200 arcade games, 2,000 console games, and board games (we just took a large donation of those)

#137 5 years ago

We are proud to announce Heighway Pinball will be attending ReplayFX! Be sure to check out their booth on the show floor and attend their seminar on Sunday at 1 p.m.!

#142 5 years ago

Pinburgh check in announcement:

Pinburgh pinball players will be able to check-in early and receive their passes on Wednesday, July 29 at two different places.

First, players will be able to check in between 3pm - 5pm at the Pittsburgh pinball clubhouse. A casual pingolf tournament will also be taking place at the same location. More information on the tournament can be found at the link below.

Pinburgh players will also be permitted to check-in at the Westin Hotel Lobby from 6:30pm - 8:30pm.
    Please don't forget that both a Pinburgh reservation and a festival pass is required to participate!

https://www.facebook.com/events/591301217640314/

#153 5 years ago

I would recommend buying in advance as I expect the will call line will be way shorter than the people that need to buy in person.

#155 5 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

I assume you're talking about Thursday morning at the show, and I agree. But can we buy passes in person at early check-in on Wednesday, either at the PGH Pinball clubhouse or Westin lobby?
    Basically I'm cheap and trying not to pay the $5.74 fee.

Yes. Passes will be available for purchase during the times posted at both sites.

#172 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Thanks - cash only at the door?

We will be taking credit at the door as well as cash.

#173 5 years ago

Pinburgh groups!

As always, all games and groups subject to change.Pinburgh 2015 Groupings.pdf

#174 5 years ago

There are also a few Pinburgh spots still open due to cancellations, so if you want to jump into the tournament grab one now!

#218 5 years ago

Tournament also does not start until Thursday AM.

#219 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry I don't know what twitch is. Are you saying with that, we should be able to watch some of pinburgh live?

The A finals will be broadcast live and later posted to youtube.

#221 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don't care if its the best in the world or the worst, as long as the quality is good, and there is commentary, I like watching pinball competitions a lot. So that would be awesome if they did qualifying all the way through finals.

Due to the scope of Pinburgh (240 games in the competition) and manpower restrictions (all the people who are commentators will be playing), it just isn't possible to do qualifying for Pinburgh at this time.

#222 5 years ago
    Quoted from atariaction:

Super thanks!

Yes we are leaving in about 20 min from Canada and I wanted to send out the link to our league so they can keep an eye on us

No worries. Just didn't want to confuse anyone as to when the competition starts.

#228 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah I figured. No worries. So I can watch the finals live on twitch then? On the papatvpinball channel?

Yes!

#255 5 years ago

Online presage tickets have closed, but you can buy tickets at the door!

#308 5 years ago

Yeah, there are a couple of folks here image.jpg

#309 5 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#383 5 years ago

image.jpg

All watching Pinburgh finals.

#439 5 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Let's be honest here, the promoters would rather you be there and pay for show admission than watch it over the internet with them not making any money.
    If Expo noticed decreased attendance due to the seminars being broadcast/recorded, you can bet that would stop as a no charge webcast.

I can honestly tell you that this played zero factor in any broadcast decisions.

We initially weren't going to broadcast due to manpower, but decided any stream we could put up would be better than just recording and releasing at a later time.

We always looks for ways to improve what we put out there. I'm sorry you were disappointed.

#443 5 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

I find it extremely odd that there isn't a single Firepower in the building.

There is a Firepower in the Pinburgh area.

#507 5 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

I understand there was manpower issues with executing an event this size, but I'm surprised the broadcasts fell all the way to an afterthought.

We spent a lot of time setting up and tearing down the equipment, and 6 hours streaming finals, so it wasn't exactly an afterthought.

#556 5 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

Allot of the pins had the sound either all the way down , or to low to hear and that disappointed me a little. It made it harder for me to decide which pin I wanted to add to my collection next lol. Music and sound is one of my final determining factors when it comes to a pin purchase. Good thing there's Youtube.

If/when this happens at a PAPA event, just track down a tech and they would be glad to turn it up for you!

#557 5 years ago
    Quoted from jsomethin:

Here's a suggestion:
    There's tons of great food trucks in Pittsburgh. How about arranging for some of them to be outside close to the convention center, so that folks have lots of options for great food without having to go far to get it.

There are tons of great restaurants near the convention center to try out (I recommend Tenpenny) but the convention center limits what we have the ability to do food wise.

#580 5 years ago
    Quoted from LBJ:

90% of the games there were owned by ReplayFX/PAPA & to my knowledge not for sale. Mark Steinman would be the one to talk to about any specific game inquiry for purchase.

Unless it had a for sale sign on it, it was/is not for sale.

#588 5 years ago
    Quoted from blowback1976:

This. But I have a funny feeling that the paper airplane was not factory..........

That's my favorite mod ever. The plastic that goes in there was trashed and as a result the game didn't work for years. Small paper airplane mod and BAM. One working Universe!

#618 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

Killing it with the pix!! Great photos!
    So what was up with that frosted glass LotR? Was that just something neat, or was it to force people to play by sense of smell?

Just a cool gimmick that is fun to play!

#654 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rickwh:

Something game specific frosted into the glass might be cool. But i think the glass that way that would be annoying.

It's that way so we can move it from game to game.

1 week later
    #668 5 years ago
    Quoted from triadwatch:

Just curious as to how long it will take to download results to ifpa?

Many moons.

3 weeks later
    #696 5 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

any idea when results will be posted to IFPA?

Results have been submitted to IFPA.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.90
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 12.00
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 269.00
    £ 99.00
    $ 299.99
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 39.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Concealed Art
    $ 999.00
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 19.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.99
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 17.00
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    RobTune

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ninjadoug.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside