Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mudflap
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4425B6FF-0EDA-40B0-9B99-54F3FB2CC220 (resized).jpeg
    hot_tub_time_machine_movie_image_chevy_chase_01.jpg
    eric M (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    2020-09-01 10.13.52 (resized).jpg
    20200831_160831.jpg
    IMG_2827 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2826 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

The overflow hotel in Westford is adjacent to the retail portion of the Cornerstone Square complex.

Cornerstone square is fairly newish, only being completed at the tail end of my years as a Westford resident. That entire square has a lot to offer. There's a breakfast diner, pharmacies, I think a Whole Foods now, multiple pizza options, McDs, and of course a Dunkins where you can stand in line and look at another Dunkins.

Fun fact about the fast food though - Westford has a large "stuck up" contingency, and because of the easy 495 access to that square of shops, many didn't want the fast food bringing in the "trucker crowd" (this is what I was told my my neighbors upon moving there). Therefore, there are rules for the fast food places in order to operate - 1) No drive thru's. 2) Wooden siding if a standalone unit. 3) No neon signage.

Going in the other direction from the hotel also gives you some very good options. Bamboo is equidistant from the hotel as Cornerstone Square. That was my go-to for takeout.

Fuse Westford has awesome upscale burgers (their Crunch Burger for $11 may be the best burger in the region IMHO).

Nashoba Ski Area has the Sunset Tiki bar which is a cool outdoor atmosphere where you can kick off your shoes hang out in the sand, play cornhole, listen to live music. A bit pricey on the drinks.

Kimball Farm has the best damn ice cream, portions which illustrate why other countries look down at us, some of the best mini golf I've ever played from both a challenge and landscaping perspective, a driving range, batting cages, par-3 golf course, (*cough* pinball-less arcade *cough*), and more.

Keep going past Kimballs and you can cross the highway in Littleton where they have a huge new plaza with even more restaurants and a giant cinemas.

There's a LOT around if you're staying at the Westford Regency.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-pintastic-new-england-2020-hotel-driving-discussion?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.