(Topic ID: 140227)

Pintastic 2016 pinball repair shop open Thursday 9am set up day!

By dannunz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 182 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dannunz
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ardvark2_(resized).jpg
    tom_(resized).jpg
    Bride_(resized).jpg
    tilt_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_11_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_06_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_01_(resized).jpg
    mezel3_(resized).jpg
    mezel2_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    ks_arcade_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    pinnovators_(resized).png
    GO_2_business_card_2_(resized).png
    rockland2_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dawezl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 8 years ago

Looking forward to next year's show! My son is a little old for most of the kid activities, but he really dug seeing the Mad Max Interceptor. He also liked the vendors selling collectibles like Pokemon, etc. For me, as a relative noob to pinball ownership, a couple of seminars covering some really basic topics like maintenance, repair 101, beginner playing tips and terminology, and maybe a "buying your first machine" would be really attractive--we didn't attend any of the seminars last year bc they all sounded way beyond our level. Personally, I also would enjoy a discussion on restoration--it's really caught my fancy haha.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dawezl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-pintastic-new-england-2016-announcement?tu=dawezl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.