(Topic ID: 140227)

Pintastic 2016 pinball repair shop open Thursday 9am set up day!

By dannunz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 182 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dannunz
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ardvark2_(resized).jpg
    tom_(resized).jpg
    Bride_(resized).jpg
    tilt_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_11_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_06_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_01_(resized).jpg
    mezel3_(resized).jpg
    mezel2_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    ks_arcade_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    pinnovators_(resized).png
    GO_2_business_card_2_(resized).png
    rockland2_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hello Pinside it is my pleasure to announce the official dates and times for Pintastic 2016.

July 7th Thursday....Free play hours 6PM to 12pm.......Vendor hall Set up and VIP Pit Pass

July 8th Friday........Free play and vendor hall hours 10am to 8pm
    After party 9pm to 2am in Free play room and restaurant with full bar PINTASTIC WILL PROVIDE THE FOOD. Access is for.... Hotel guests....Vendors...Sponsors...Bring 2 or more for free play.....VIP bonus ticket.

July 9th Saturday...Vendor hall 9am to 8pm......Free play 9am to 8pm general public.... 8pm to 2am Access is for.... Hotel guests....Vendors...Sponsors...Bring 2 or more for free play.....VIP bonus ticket

July 10th Sunday Free play Break down only.

Pintastic 2015 was a huge success, man was it a great time! Unfortunately for me their is no time to rest. We have secured the same venue that everyone seemed to love. The show will be at the Sturbridge host hotel and convention center, Sturbridge MA. We have secured a special rate of $104 for this years event. We have 30 Mini Sweets also available at this discounted rate those are first come first get. Please call the hotel and ask for Kathryn 508-347-7393 . Make sure you tell them you are with the pinball show and want the special rate of $104.

We are also in the process of building a state of the art new web sight it should be operational in the next few months. For now you can always check out the old site www.pintasticnewengland.com Their are some very exciting things that I have been working on and we already have a 3 big name speakers lined up for 2016. People have herd how great Pintastic 2015 was and I seem to be having a much easier time lining things up. Much more info coming in the next few month, thank you everyone attached is our first run of the 2016 card that will start to get distributed soon.

1.jpg1.jpg
    2.jpg2.jpg

#7 8 years ago

Thanks guys very happy you all had a great time. I am looking to add some things and cut some things that did not work. I learned a lot the first year. I also made so many new friends the pinball community is truly filled with great people.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

Gabe, can't wait. I won't be away so I will definitely volunteer. Let me know if you need any help!

The more Volenteers the better. You guys are great!

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

I will be there... again!

Hey man how are you feeling? I hope you are fully recovered by July. We could use some more great volunteers! Hope all is well.

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

Day by day Gabe... Being super cautious still, as the diabetes slows down the recovery on any injury, let along a quadruple bypass! But I am in cardio therapy, and making small strides.. I only made it an hour at the last show.. was totally whipped out!!! But I am down to volunteer for you guys.. Every day I make more and more problem progress on DMD games, things a few years ago that I was clueless on, and I now doing.. My biggest area is still Full shop jobs, a few people after playing my games have asked me to take in there game and go though it...
    My short term disability has run out, so I have NOTHING coming in for money, as the doctor will not allow me to go back to word, in his words anytime soon if ever!
    But I still consider myself one of the Luckiest guys on the planet that it was discovered during a stress test, they said I could have easily dropped dead with that much blockage.. no damage was done to the heart.. SO that is all good!
    But I would def be up for volunteer for you guys.. How is Derek.. I was talking to him every day almost now he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, if you talk to him, please let him know I miss the big guy, and he is always such a positive guy!
    Steve
    Balboarules

Derek is doing well and taking a break from pinball for a while. He has dropped out of being my partner for Pintastic 2016. I will be taking on the show by myself from here on out. With a lot of help from a bunch of key supporters and volunteers. I am hoping that he will personally address the situation himself soon. Their is no bad blood between us. He has his own reasons why he is dropping out. I know a lot of you have been trying to get in touch with him. He is dealing with some things right now and I hope he will get back to all of you soon.

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Excited for the show. Had such a great time last year. Hope to have FishTales finished in time for the show. The wife is onboard to make a weekend out of it.

That's great news! It is a family event and we will be adding more family things this year.

#25 8 years ago

Pintastic is very proud to present a new sponsor! Bortolussi Wealth Management will be sponsoring Pintastic for 2016. You can't spend all your money on pinball machines. You need to plan for your future and they can help!. Check out their web site at

http://www.bortowm.com/home.html

BortolussiWealth_Logo.jpgBortolussiWealth_Logo.jpg

#26 8 years ago

Booked the room. I will have at least 1 game for free play.

Thats awesome thank you!

1 week later
    #28 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

We will be there again with The Sanctums games running the tournaments again. Some big announcements for that hopefully coming!
    -Jim

Interesting.....

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from makeittogo:

I hope that you will have the rides again. They were a big hit with the kids. No lines and they could go over and over again.

We will have some rides and also a big moon walk. Also working on a caracture artist doing them for free with a pinball theam back ground.

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gwaxt72:

We are in also, whats up with Derek ?

Unfortunately Derek is taking a break from pinball. He has a bunch of other issues he is dealing with. I am taking on the show myself with a lot of help from my Pintastic staff. The show must go on!

1 week later
    #35 8 years ago

Dave Marston is back from Pinball Expo and he has drummed up a bunch of excitement for Pintastic 2016!

The seminar schedule is filling up fast with a bunch of big name speakers! Many of these people have never been to the New England area and are very excited to check it out.

#36 8 years ago

Here is one of our latest reviews of Pintastic 2015

An absolute BLAST! Classic games - I mean *REALLY* classic! -, antiques that you'd never see anywhere else, the newest ones out there- such variety! It was great to see them, to talk to the owners, to interact with others that love the games and to just meander and play "quietly" on my own. A couple brought back memories that brought tears to my eyes, and seeing some of the newest ones coming out was spectacular! And, with very few exceptions... YOU CAN PLAY THEM ALL!!!!! I can't WAIT for Pintastic to come back!!!!

#38 8 years ago

I was able to do it on my mobile phone just now. The new web site is being build behind the scenes. Stay tuned.

#40 8 years ago

What do you guys think? I think we are going to add a caricature artist to the show Friday for 4hr Saturday for 6hr and Friday after party 4hr all paid for by our sponsors!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#42 8 years ago

I'm thinking a caractature with a pinball designer legend would be cool

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

You read my mind. Would love a caricature with Steve Ritchie. He'll be there, right? Right?

I can not comment on that yet. But we are talking with Steve. As well as a few others. I must say I am very excited about this years seminar line up.

#46 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

Looking forward to next year's show! My son is a little old for most of the kid activities, but he really dug seeing the Mad Max Interceptor. He also liked the vendors selling collectibles like Pokemon, etc. For me, as a relative noob to pinball ownership, a couple of seminars covering some really basic topics like maintenance, repair 101, beginner playing tips and terminology, and maybe a "buying your first machine" would be really attractive--we didn't attend any of the seminars last year bc they all sounded way beyond our level. Personally, I also would enjoy a discussion on restoration--it's really caught my fancy haha.

We have set up a seminar already to address this. It will be a intro to pinball 101

#47 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

Looking forward to next year's show! My son is a little old for most of the kid activities, but he really dug seeing the Mad Max Interceptor. He also liked the vendors selling collectibles like Pokemon, etc. For me, as a relative noob to pinball ownership, a couple of seminars covering some really basic topics like maintenance, repair 101, beginner playing tips and terminology, and maybe a "buying your first machine" would be really attractive--we didn't attend any of the seminars last year bc they all sounded way beyond our level. Personally, I also would enjoy a discussion on restoration--it's really caught my fancy haha.

We are hoping to have the interceptor back this year and maybe another car. Will see.

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Get back in the basement or I'll give you a frowny face

Pintastic does not have a basement.

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

But if it did, I'd be there. Probably chained to a wall.
    BUMP!

Can we chain you up in Texas?

#60 8 years ago

Back on track....Have you reserved your room for the show yet?

2 weeks later
    #61 8 years ago

PINTASTIC SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!
    Mezel Mods has jumped in as a full sponsor for 2016. This husband and wife team are amazing. With the increase of the collector community people were looking to bling up their games and so Mezel mods was born! I cant say enough about how great Kristin and Tim have been to work with. I am very happy they are joining the Pintastic team of sponsors!
    As always please support those that support you. Go tho their web site and give them a try. They have some really cool products. http://mezelmods.com/

1 week later
    #62 8 years ago

Hello everyone we have updated our promotional card with more sponsors. Lots of great companies backing Pintastic 2016. If you would like a package of these to distribute in your area or would like to sponsor the show shoot me a PM and I will get in touch with you A.S.A.P Thanks for all the support!

updated_card_front_jpeg.jpgupdated_card_front_jpeg.jpg

updated_back_card_jpeg.jpgupdated_back_card_jpeg.jpg

#63 8 years ago

Having some tea tonight thank you Lloyd!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#68 8 years ago

Pintastic Major Sponsor/Vendor Announcement!
    VPcabs has decided to become one of the top 2 sponsor of Pintastic 2016! They has seen what Pintastic is all about and wants to be a BIG part of the show in 2016! VPcabs is run like one big family, that is exactly how I run Pintastic. Make sue you check out this video

on how they create these amazing machines. They have made so many amazing break throughs in the tecnology of virtual pinball in the last few years. I am so excited to work with them this year and every year moving forward. Big things to come from VPcabs and Pintastic in 2016.

#70 8 years ago

Our new logo is beautiful!

Pintastic-Full-Colour-Logo.jpgPintastic-Full-Colour-Logo.jpg

#75 8 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Luv it. Clean, simple, recognizable and says what it needs to.

Everything you listed was exactly what we were going for.

#78 8 years ago

Let's go back in time to Pintastic 2015! Thank you Eric Bundy!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByYyQ4cp9EimdFdpMUNmS3F2WDQ/view

#80 8 years ago

Help Promote Pintastic 2016! Spread the word and get these post cards out. Restaurants....grocery stores....your work place. Anywhere they will get gobbled up. Shoot me a message and I will get you out a package of cards.

image.jpgimage.jpg

3 weeks later
    #81 8 years ago

Very excited that our new ticketing system through Growtix will be up and running this week. Followed by our all new virtual Pintastic app. The show specific app will have all kinds of cool stuff like...

*Pintastic store

*virtual show map were you can see everything and also pick your booth and pay for it

*live updated game list

*volunteer section to register your time slot and talk to other show staff real time.

*View all the seminar scheduling real time.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#83 8 years ago
    Quoted from jchiu:

Looking forward to it - missed last year due to a business trip. Just recruited a friend and got him hooked on Pinball as well. Planning a family trip to Sturbridge that week. Thanks for organizing.

This is exactly what I was hoping for. Plan your family trips and vacations around Pintastic! I created it to be a family fun event. Tons of free stuf for kids this year.

#85 8 years ago
    Quoted from markp99:

My son was home from Los Angeles this week. We made a couple trips to Pinball Wizard in Pelham and had a blast, totally rekindling his pinball fire!
    I mentioned pintastic coming next July - he definitely wants to come home for that too!
    Turns out he lives just a couple blocks from Button Mash barcade in LA and visits occasionally with his buddies. They have a very nice line up - plus asian fusion/wings/beers. Now he wants to check out other LA arcades to find his favorite machines, even join a league.
    Another budding pinhead - see you in July!

I am a huge supporter of building the pinball community. That's a great story thanks!

#87 8 years ago

Promote Pintastic 2016 packages going out today! Let me know if you want a package of cards to promote the show thanks everyone!

#90 8 years ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

Whole lotta private addresses in that picture...

Good point picture deleted.

#92 8 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

I just got the second issue of the revived GameRoom Magazine and Pintastic is one of the few shows mentioned on their calendar page. Our promotion is a multi-media campaign, but my past experience tells me that the promo cards are the #1 vehicle for making people resolve to attend. I try to have cards on hand at all times to be ready when people ask.
    .................David Marston

That's excelent news Dave can you post a picture of it? So far this year I have printed up 27,000 promo cards. They are being distributed through many different outlets.

#94 8 years ago

I reserved as soon as the announcement was official the wife and I are excited and ready. Bringing at least 1 machine maybe 2 if I can get it done in time.

This is exactly what I love to here. People are excited about the show now that it is proven and they know what to expect! Thank you!

#96 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

The Boob is booked! So...you know...that can't be good.
    Especially for Jared.

Jared told me to tell you that it's on

#98 8 years ago

...........Quick update on the Pintastic Hotel......
    The Sturbridge Host Hotel is 1/3 sold out as of today. Please remember the hotel sold out one month before the show on year one. Now Pintastic is a proven show and will be drawing a lot more people this year. Reserve your room early! I can not emphasis this enough. Once we start making announcements I know the hotel will sell out very quickly. Trust me their are a lot of announcements that need to be made!

pintasticadd5_(resized).jpgpintasticadd5_(resized).jpg

pintastic2015_(resized).jpgpintastic2015_(resized).jpg

host_hotel_(resized).jpghost_hotel_(resized).jpg

#100 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

It was probably 2/3 sold out until people found out I had booked my room.

Actually we have had a increase since you commited. Lots of people excited about your kissing booth

#105 8 years ago
    Quoted from cyroute:

Me and 80spit will be up again from PA and will try to drag along at least 4-6 pins. I think we did 6 last year! I'm sure we can help unload pins on Thursday like last year.
    Joe

It's awesome to see collectors from PA supporting us. Thank you very much! This year we are doing tons of stuff for people who bring games. More details coming soon.

#106 8 years ago
    Quoted from Quint:

Got my room in less than 24 hours of the original announcement

Your awesome!!!!!!

#109 8 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

The Australian invasion is on the way too. Hotel booked, flights in and out of Bradley booked. Even hired a car and will try this driving on the other side of the road so watch out! Wife and 3 kids in tow with me this time, and a few bottles of Australian Port to be consumed in the evenings - I think my last bottle lasted 6 minutes when I was in Texas.
    We need our pinside alias badges so I know who to avoid/sniff/kiss when I meet them.

I think you are traveling the furthest so far! Sorry I had something to do with that bottle of port disappearing lol. Looking forward to hanging with you again buddy!

#110 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Leave room for Lobsta!

Very nice sea food restaurant with in walking distance of the show.

#112 8 years ago

Pintastic 2016 Indoor Vendor Hall Update! If you would like to be a vendor at this years Pintastic 2016 July 8th and 9th please contact me A.S.A.P. We only have 8....10' by 10' vendor booths out of 64 still available for the show. They are first come first get. Once these are gone we have a few booths in the free play hall and in the hallways. Thanks Gabe

#114 8 years ago

These guys are coming back for 2016! It all FREE with your paid admission! Just another perk!

1 week later
    #115 8 years ago

If you would like a package of 300 cards or more to hand spread out in your area shoot me a PM with your mailing address and I will put you on the next list of packages to go out. Thanks everyone for spreading the word about the show. We are working on our 2016 promotional poster and it will also be available very soon. Nick is doing an amazing job on it!

1 week later
    #116 8 years ago

Here is our 2016 promotional poster. Nick did a great job! If you want some of these cool posters to hang up in your area shoot me a PM.

poster1_(resized).jpgposter1_(resized).jpg

#118 8 years ago

I will bring a bunch to the supporters banquet in a few weeks!

1 week later
    #125 8 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

Hey Gabe.
    Trying to order my passes, but the drop down menu for address doesn't believe overseas people will be attending. I can only choose usa or Canadian states.

I looked into it and it seems to be working fine. When you click on the country area you can scroll through and choose. I tried it and seems to work fine. Let me know if you still have an issue. Thanks

2 weeks later
    #127 8 years ago
    Quoted from Quint:

I'm in for a 3-day pass.
    /yes, it's a bit later than I wanted to but hey, I'm still wicked early

Other people are thinking summer as well. VIP 3 day passes are selling well.

#130 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

Is there any advantage to buying passes now vs. at the door?

Yes...you get $10 of your 3 day pass till May 1st than it goes up. Also it helps the show determin how many shirts to order so everyone get the size they want. Thanks

#132 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

But if we can only go for one or two days there is no discount ahead of time?

Their is only a discount on the 3 day pass. You can buy your other passes ahead of the time so you don't have to wait in line. Easy scan in your QR code and go!

#133 8 years ago

HOTEL AND TICKET UPDATE!

I was just at the hotel and got an update. The hotel is 40% full as of today. So I suggest you reserve your room a.s.a.p. and don't get forced into one of the back up hotels. Keep in mind we have yet to make any announcements. Trust me when we start announcing who will be coming to the show people will want to travel to see them. Announcements will commence after the Texas pinball Festival has ended.

Also our new web site and ticketing system is up and running. VIP 3 day passes are available at a $10 discount till May 1st than they go up to the regular price. With this pass it gives you access to the Friday after party and the free play room till 2am Friday and Saturday nights as well as Thursday 6pm till 12 midnight. www.pintasticnewengland.com

Thanks Gabe

1 week later
    #135 8 years ago

Sending out promotional packages of cards and posters for our supporters to hang in high traffic areas. Let me know if you would like one! Thanks everyone!

#136 8 years ago

Pintastic is proud to announce The 200 Foundation as one of our 2016 charity vendors/sponsors. These guys will be at the show doing good. Swing by and shake their hands!

The 200 Foundation and One Mission Partner on Annual Raffle to Assist Those in Need

The 200 Foundation is excited to announce our 2016 Annual Raffle.

This year we have partnered with One Mission, the kids cancer support foundation.

In partnership with One Mission we will be raffling a brand new Wizard of Oz pinball machine manufactured by Jersey Jack Pinball. Once you experience a Jersey Jack Pinball machine, you will understand the attention to detail, innovation and mechanical magic that they have captured in creating the Wizard of Oz.

All proceeds will be split between The 200 Foundation and One Mission. On top of supporting The 200 Foundation and One Mission, both organizations have decided to donate a Wizard of Oz pinball machine to the Boys and Girls Club of Boston. This is the perfect example of community, caring and commitment at work.

The raffle is limited to 500 tickets. Tickets will be available at all of The 200 Foundation’s 2016 annual events and One Mission’s Buzz Off for kids with pediatric cancer. More details will be released on the 200 Foundation’s website towards the end of the month.

A special thank you to: Jack Guarnieri, Jen Guarnieri, Mike Daddona, Jr., Jersey Jack Pinball and Automated Services.

About The 200 Foundation:

The 200 Foundation was established in 1964 to assist those most in need. For the past 52 years The 200 Foundation has assisted countess organizations that focus on the basic needs of food, clothing, shelter and rehabilitation service. The 200 Foundation’s Board of Directors is 100% all volunteer based. For more information, please visit www.the200.org.

About One Mission:

One Mission is the kids’ cancer support foundation that puts the kids before the cancer by providing help, hope, and care to kids and families impacted by the disease. Rather than funding long-term solutions like cancer research, One Mission funds immediate relief initiatives that alleviate the relentless wrath cancer unleashes every single day while helping to bring happiness back into the kids’ world. One Mission’s programs and services lift the spirits of patients and their families, help the healing and recovery process, and make life more livable during treatment and hospitalization. One Mission was inspired by the founders’ Ashley and Ari Haseotes’ own journey with pediatric cancer. For more information, please visit www.onemission.org.

1 week later
    #137 7 years ago

VIP 3 day passes are selling well! We have sold more so far this year than all of last year. Word must be getting out about this show! If you would like to vend at the show we are down to 13....10' by 10' booths as of today. Go to https://pintasticnewengland.com/exhibitor-2/ and join the fun.

Also a show of this size can not be successful with out the awesome collector community stepping up. Remember I did not start this show for myself. I did it for all the great collectors in the New England area. So don't forget to go here https://pintasticnewengland.com/game/ and register your games. Your could end up winning a VPCabs Virtual pinball machine!

#139 7 years ago
    Quoted from jchiu:

Great work. We all benefit from your dedication and persistence. Looking forward to it!

Thank you! Please stay tuned for our first news letter coming out this week. If you have not yet registered for the news letter you can here. https://pintasticnewengland.com

#140 7 years ago

As of today we have only 10.....10' by 10' vendor booths left in the whole vendor hall. If you were thinking of getting a booth at this years show you need to commit soon. Very exciting times ahead. https://pintasticnewengland.com/exhibitor-2/

#146 7 years ago

Our first news letter will be going out with in the next 2 weeks. Lots of exciting things will be revealed soon. Go to www.pintasticnewengland.com and sign up at the bottom of the page.

#147 7 years ago

.....Pintastic Vendor Announcement...
    Cardboard Teck Instantute will be back at Pintastic 2016. This year they will be doubling their booth space to a 10' by 20' area. These guys are awesome for the kids and adults alike. Go check them out here http://cardboardteck.wix.com/instantute and please like their Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/Cardboard-Teck-Instantute-1342392…/

pinbox1_(resized).jpgpinbox1_(resized).jpg

pinbox2_(resized).jpgpinbox2_(resized).jpg

pinbox3_(resized).jpgpinbox3_(resized).jpg

#148 7 years ago

.....Pintastic Vendor Announcement!....

Rockland pinball will have a huge 10' by 40' area of all kinds of awesome pinball machines and parts for sale. Check them out here... http://www.rocklandpinball.com/ we are very excited that they are joining the Pintastic family for 2016!

rockland1_(resized).jpgrockland1_(resized).jpg

rockland2_(resized).pngrockland2_(resized).png

#151 7 years ago

Pintastic is very excited to have Flint the very talented artist. He will be displaying his awesome hand painted original art works at the show for you to buy. Dont miss out on this opportunity to grab a hold of some really cool hand painted art. Flint told me he will be focusing on some Pinball type art to bring to the show. Even some cool hand painted original art done on a bare play fields. Very cool stuff. Check out his art work here https://www.instagram.com/flintsworld/

#153 7 years ago
    Quoted from Langless28:

First time i plan on going with my wife and family. Can regular 1 day tickets be bought at the door? Would they sell out?

Yes they can be bought at the door. This year we take credit cards also for tickets and merchandise! No the tickets are not limited so they will not run out. Thanks

#154 7 years ago

New England has a ever growing pinball community. I am excited to see so many grear pinball clubs popoing up all around this area. It tells me that pinball is growing in N.E. and its very exciting. So its great to announce that the Southern NH Pinball Club will have a booth at the show. Please go by and talk pinball with them! They will also have some cool games in their booth for everyone to enjoy. Check them out here....

www.SNHpinball.com

https://www.facebook.com/snhpinball

1 week later
    #156 7 years ago

We are excited to have another new vendor this year GO 2 AMUSEMENTS will be at the show. Ray Borges fron Go 2 Amusements represents Distributor for ICE, Namco America, Coastal Amusements, Coast To Coast Entertainment, LAI Games, Incredible Tech, Universal Space, Face Place, WIK, Team play, He is not sure what he will be bringing to the show but thinking Namco America Arcade Party cocktail table and maybe Super Chexx.
    Pintastic New England's photo.

GO_2_business_card_2_(resized).pngGO_2_business_card_2_(resized).png

#157 7 years ago

.....VENDOR UPDATE.......

Pinnovators will be back at the show bigger and better! This year they will have 2 booth spots showing off their awesome head phone kits! They have come out with quite a few new products since last years show. Who knows what they have in store for this years show. Check out their updated new web sit here http://www.pinnovators.com/catalog/

pinnovators_(resized).pngpinnovators_(resized).png

#158 7 years ago

One 10' by 10' vendor booth left out of 67. Than our vendor hall is sold out!

#160 7 years ago

Pintastic New Vendor Announcment!

We are very excited to welcome Kahr Circuits to Pintastic New England for 2016! Robs awesome products helps keep these 25 years old games going after all these years. Let's welcome him with open arms and thank him for coming by buying a ton of his products at the show. Go here http://kahr.us for more info on these great products!

#162 7 years ago

Meet me at Automated Services!

I will be their from around 10am to 1pm this Saturday. If anyone wants some Pintastic cards or posters come see me. I will also have our new logo T shirts with me $10 each for people who come out for the day!

#163 7 years ago

.....PINTASTIC VENDOR ANNOUNCEMENT.......

This type of vendor is something we have not seen at any shows in a years. It took some convincing but I got them coming to Pintastic 2016! K's Arcade Pinball parts, boards and electronics superstore will be at pintastic. They are a distributor for all kinds of stuff including Rotten Dog, Pinsound, Alltek, Great Lakes, and have tons of older boards reconditioned in stock. Check them out at https://ksarcade.net/ and https://www.facebook.com/KsArcade.pinballparts/ They will be taking order for people and delivering it to the show to save on shipping. More details and special promotions coming soon!

ks_arcade_(resized).jpgks_arcade_(resized).jpg

1 week later
    #164 7 years ago

Pintastic New Vendor Update

Another new cool vendor "Temple Of Wow" will be at Pintastic 2016. If you were at Allentown you saw their cool booth. Check them out they will be set up in the free play hall.

#165 7 years ago

They were a sponsor last year and have now decided to travel the over 2000 miles to come meet their awesome New England customer base. Mezel Mods will be at Pintastic 2016!

Tim and Kristin will be taking orders from now till just before they leave for free delivery to the show. They will also be offering free shipping on orders purchased at the show. They are pioneers in the pinball modding industry. They will have a ton of new ghost buster mods available on their web site very soon. Check here http://mezelmods.com/for their amazing products.

mezel2_(resized).jpgmezel2_(resized).jpg

mezel3_(resized).jpgmezel3_(resized).jpg

#166 7 years ago

Lights Out Pinball will have 4 booths at Pintastic 2016! They will be set up selling a bunch of high end pinball machine. They will also be showcasing their cool products like the "convolux fluorescent plastic" sets. They are the official US distributor for this product and will have set for all popular pinball titles at the show.. Check them out here http://www.lightsoutpinball.com/home.html

convolux_add_01_(resized).jpgconvolux_add_01_(resized).jpg

convolux_add_06_(resized).jpgconvolux_add_06_(resized).jpg

convolux_add_11_(resized).jpgconvolux_add_11_(resized).jpg

#167 7 years ago

.........Pintastic Vendor Announcement......
    TILT Graphics will be at Pintastic 2016! These guys create some really cool graphic mods for your games. So everyone please start saving you cash and buy a ton of stuff at the show so these guys want to come back every year! Check them out here http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/

tilt_(resized).jpgtilt_(resized).jpg

#168 7 years ago

Pintastic Vendor Update!!!

Empire coin will be at Pintastic 2016. They will have a whole booth full of Pinball and arcade literature. Manuel's, booklets schismatics, flyers. Tons of cool stuff. Swing by and check them out at the show.

1 week later
    #171 7 years ago

Classic Arcades will have 3 booths at Pintastic 2016! This is yet another new vendor. They will be offering:
    Licensed art for Bally and Williams machines
    Cabinet art Playfield overlays
    Playfield inlay decals
    Drop targets
    Pop bumper caps
    All fully serviced and tested boards,
    mpus,power supplies,
    driver boards for System 11,9 -35 boards WPC boards
    Speaker panels
    Coin door inserts
    Custom made licensed collectibles and toppers
    And much more Arcade cabinet art and marquees as well

So lets give them a big New England welcome and stock up on all their awesome products! Remember coming to shows cost the vendors a lot of money. They need to turn a good profit to make it worth the trip. http://www.classic-arcades.com/STORE/index.html

#172 7 years ago

A very cool new vendor for all you EM guys! Retro Amusements will have a booth set up in the free play room. They will have some of their fully restored EM machines for everyone to check out.Swing by and talk shop. Their restoration are nothing short of a work of art! Check them out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RETRO-Amusements-262410473911111/

#173 7 years ago

They keep coming what can I say everyone wants to experiences PINTASTIC!

Laseriffic will be at Pintastic 2016! They make the most amazing topper I have ever seen. Lets give them a New England welcome! Joe is a great guy and will be traveling a long way to meet all his N.E. customers. Check them out here http://www.laseriffic.com/

Bride_(resized).jpgBride_(resized).jpg

tom_(resized).jpgtom_(resized).jpg

1 week later
    #174 7 years ago

PINBALL REPAIR SHOP open Thursday "Free Play setup day"!

We have decided to bring in Alan Davidson one day early. His booth will be set up Wednesday evening now. So he will be offering pinball repairs at his shop rate of $60 per hour compared to his regular $80 per hour field rate starting at 9am Thursday morning.

Ardvark Pinball Repair will offer the following services beginning
    Thursday morning:

* NV RAM install - get those batteries off the board! $35 for most
    games; $40 for WMS System 9 and 11.

* Game repairs - bring your game to our booth for fast, expert repairs.

* Board repairs - We have test fixtures for most boards, except
    Gottlieb. We can repair your boards without having the game there. If
    we can't fix your board at the show, we can repair it after, and send it

to you.

* Rebuilt boards for sale - we will have a limited supply of rebuilt
    classic Bally and Williams driver boards, plus whatever else I can get
    ready in time.

http://www.ardvarkpr.com/

ardvark2_(resized).jpgardvark2_(resized).jpg

#175 7 years ago

Keep in mind Alan is running this sweet deal at the show. * NV RAM install - get those batteries off the board! $35 for most
    games; $40 for WMS System 9 and 11.

#177 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

That is b.y.o. NV ram?

No that price includes the NV Ram!!!!!

#180 7 years ago
    Quoted from gac:Is Mirco going to be there (with the new clear coated playfields?)

Jersey Jack will be manning the Mirco booth. He will have invisaglass and mirco play fields for sale.

#181 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Wow, that's pretty killer deal. May have to pull some boards!

Better yet bring the game for free play and have it done at the same time.

#182 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Wow, that's pretty killer deal. May have to pull some boards!

I have confirmed with Alan this deal is all inclusive.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-pintastic-new-england-2016-announcement?tu=dannunz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.