(Topic ID: 140227)

Pintastic 2016 pinball repair shop open Thursday 9am set up day!

By dannunz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 182 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dannunz
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ardvark2_(resized).jpg
    tom_(resized).jpg
    Bride_(resized).jpg
    tilt_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_11_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_06_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_01_(resized).jpg
    mezel3_(resized).jpg
    mezel2_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    ks_arcade_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    pinnovators_(resized).png
    GO_2_business_card_2_(resized).png
    rockland2_(resized).png

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Actually we have had a increase since you commited. Lots of people excited about your kissing booth

They probably heard what it was I'd be kissing this year.

#102 8 years ago

Me and 80spit will be up again from PA and will try to drag along at least 4-6 pins. I think we did 6 last year! I'm sure we can help unload pins on Thursday like last year.
    Joe

#103 8 years ago

Got my room in less than 24 hours of the original announcement

#104 8 years ago

I don't usually like booking things so far in advance, but it's done now, so no backing out at this point

#105 8 years ago
    Quoted from cyroute:

Me and 80spit will be up again from PA and will try to drag along at least 4-6 pins. I think we did 6 last year! I'm sure we can help unload pins on Thursday like last year.
    Joe

It's awesome to see collectors from PA supporting us. Thank you very much! This year we are doing tons of stuff for people who bring games. More details coming soon.

#106 8 years ago
    Quoted from Quint:

Got my room in less than 24 hours of the original announcement

Your awesome!!!!!!

#107 8 years ago

The Australian invasion is on the way too. Hotel booked, flights in and out of Bradley booked. Even hired a car and will try this driving on the other side of the road so watch out! Wife and 3 kids in tow with me this time, and a few bottles of Australian Port to be consumed in the evenings - I think my last bottle lasted 6 minutes when I was in Texas.

We need our pinside alias badges so I know who to avoid/sniff/kiss when I meet them.

#108 8 years ago

Leave room for Lobsta!

#109 8 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

The Australian invasion is on the way too. Hotel booked, flights in and out of Bradley booked. Even hired a car and will try this driving on the other side of the road so watch out! Wife and 3 kids in tow with me this time, and a few bottles of Australian Port to be consumed in the evenings - I think my last bottle lasted 6 minutes when I was in Texas.
    We need our pinside alias badges so I know who to avoid/sniff/kiss when I meet them.

I think you are traveling the furthest so far! Sorry I had something to do with that bottle of port disappearing lol. Looking forward to hanging with you again buddy!

#110 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Leave room for Lobsta!

Very nice sea food restaurant with in walking distance of the show.

#111 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Very nice sea foor restaurant with in walking distance of the show.

I love sea foor!

#112 8 years ago

Pintastic 2016 Indoor Vendor Hall Update! If you would like to be a vendor at this years Pintastic 2016 July 8th and 9th please contact me A.S.A.P. We only have 8....10' by 10' vendor booths out of 64 still available for the show. They are first come first get. Once these are gone we have a few booths in the free play hall and in the hallways. Thanks Gabe

#113 8 years ago

Booked our room bump

#114 8 years ago

These guys are coming back for 2016! It all FREE with your paid admission! Just another perk!

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

1 week later
    #115 8 years ago

If you would like a package of 300 cards or more to hand spread out in your area shoot me a PM with your mailing address and I will put you on the next list of packages to go out. Thanks everyone for spreading the word about the show. We are working on our 2016 promotional poster and it will also be available very soon. Nick is doing an amazing job on it!

1 week later
    #116 8 years ago

Here is our 2016 promotional poster. Nick did a great job! If you want some of these cool posters to hang up in your area shoot me a PM.

poster1_(resized).jpgposter1_(resized).jpg

#117 8 years ago

Looks great. I'm sure there will be a few at The Sanctum and I'll grab a couple from them to hang it my local pubs.

#118 8 years ago

I will bring a bunch to the supporters banquet in a few weeks!

#119 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I will bring a bunch to the supporters banquet in a few weeks!

Great, see you on the 20th.

#120 8 years ago

What do Beelzeboob and this new ad from Pintastic have in common?

They're both awesome posters.

#121 8 years ago

Saw the updates today. I'll be picking up my 3-day pass over the weekend.
    Can't wait for this year's show!

#122 8 years ago

The Friday night "Please don't text me, Gabe" bump...

#123 8 years ago

The "I've got 98 more to do" bump.

#124 8 years ago

Hey Gabe.
    Trying to order my passes, but the drop down menu for address doesn't believe overseas people will be attending. I can only choose usa or Canadian states.

#125 8 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

Hey Gabe.
    Trying to order my passes, but the drop down menu for address doesn't believe overseas people will be attending. I can only choose usa or Canadian states.

I looked into it and it seems to be working fine. When you click on the country area you can scroll through and choose. I tried it and seems to work fine. Let me know if you still have an issue. Thanks

2 weeks later
    #126 8 years ago

I'm in for a 3-day pass.

/yes, it's a bit later than I wanted to but hey, I'm still wicked early

#127 8 years ago
    Quoted from Quint:

I'm in for a 3-day pass.
    /yes, it's a bit later than I wanted to but hey, I'm still wicked early

Other people are thinking summer as well. VIP 3 day passes are selling well.

#128 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

VIP 3 day passes are selling well.

That's great news.

#129 8 years ago

Is there any advantage to buying passes now vs. at the door?

#130 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

Is there any advantage to buying passes now vs. at the door?

Yes...you get $10 of your 3 day pass till May 1st than it goes up. Also it helps the show determin how many shirts to order so everyone get the size they want. Thanks

#131 8 years ago

But if we can only go for one or two days there is no discount ahead of time?

#132 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

But if we can only go for one or two days there is no discount ahead of time?

Their is only a discount on the 3 day pass. You can buy your other passes ahead of the time so you don't have to wait in line. Easy scan in your QR code and go!

#133 8 years ago

HOTEL AND TICKET UPDATE!

I was just at the hotel and got an update. The hotel is 40% full as of today. So I suggest you reserve your room a.s.a.p. and don't get forced into one of the back up hotels. Keep in mind we have yet to make any announcements. Trust me when we start announcing who will be coming to the show people will want to travel to see them. Announcements will commence after the Texas pinball Festival has ended.

Also our new web site and ticketing system is up and running. VIP 3 day passes are available at a $10 discount till May 1st than they go up to the regular price. With this pass it gives you access to the Friday after party and the free play room till 2am Friday and Saturday nights as well as Thursday 6pm till 12 midnight. www.pintasticnewengland.com

Thanks Gabe

#134 8 years ago

I'm booked.

1 week later
    #135 8 years ago

Sending out promotional packages of cards and posters for our supporters to hang in high traffic areas. Let me know if you would like one! Thanks everyone!

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#136 8 years ago

Pintastic is proud to announce The 200 Foundation as one of our 2016 charity vendors/sponsors. These guys will be at the show doing good. Swing by and shake their hands!

The 200 Foundation and One Mission Partner on Annual Raffle to Assist Those in Need

The 200 Foundation is excited to announce our 2016 Annual Raffle.

This year we have partnered with One Mission, the kids cancer support foundation.

In partnership with One Mission we will be raffling a brand new Wizard of Oz pinball machine manufactured by Jersey Jack Pinball. Once you experience a Jersey Jack Pinball machine, you will understand the attention to detail, innovation and mechanical magic that they have captured in creating the Wizard of Oz.

All proceeds will be split between The 200 Foundation and One Mission. On top of supporting The 200 Foundation and One Mission, both organizations have decided to donate a Wizard of Oz pinball machine to the Boys and Girls Club of Boston. This is the perfect example of community, caring and commitment at work.

The raffle is limited to 500 tickets. Tickets will be available at all of The 200 Foundation’s 2016 annual events and One Mission’s Buzz Off for kids with pediatric cancer. More details will be released on the 200 Foundation’s website towards the end of the month.

A special thank you to: Jack Guarnieri, Jen Guarnieri, Mike Daddona, Jr., Jersey Jack Pinball and Automated Services.

About The 200 Foundation:

The 200 Foundation was established in 1964 to assist those most in need. For the past 52 years The 200 Foundation has assisted countess organizations that focus on the basic needs of food, clothing, shelter and rehabilitation service. The 200 Foundation’s Board of Directors is 100% all volunteer based. For more information, please visit www.the200.org.

About One Mission:

One Mission is the kids’ cancer support foundation that puts the kids before the cancer by providing help, hope, and care to kids and families impacted by the disease. Rather than funding long-term solutions like cancer research, One Mission funds immediate relief initiatives that alleviate the relentless wrath cancer unleashes every single day while helping to bring happiness back into the kids’ world. One Mission’s programs and services lift the spirits of patients and their families, help the healing and recovery process, and make life more livable during treatment and hospitalization. One Mission was inspired by the founders’ Ashley and Ari Haseotes’ own journey with pediatric cancer. For more information, please visit www.onemission.org.

1 week later
    #137 8 years ago

VIP 3 day passes are selling well! We have sold more so far this year than all of last year. Word must be getting out about this show! If you would like to vend at the show we are down to 13....10' by 10' booths as of today. Go to https://pintasticnewengland.com/exhibitor-2/ and join the fun.

Also a show of this size can not be successful with out the awesome collector community stepping up. Remember I did not start this show for myself. I did it for all the great collectors in the New England area. So don't forget to go here https://pintasticnewengland.com/game/ and register your games. Your could end up winning a VPCabs Virtual pinball machine!

#138 8 years ago

Great work. We all benefit from your dedication and persistence. Looking forward to it!

#139 8 years ago
    Quoted from jchiu:

Great work. We all benefit from your dedication and persistence. Looking forward to it!

Thank you! Please stay tuned for our first news letter coming out this week. If you have not yet registered for the news letter you can here. https://pintasticnewengland.com

#140 8 years ago

As of today we have only 10.....10' by 10' vendor booths left in the whole vendor hall. If you were thinking of getting a booth at this years show you need to commit soon. Very exciting times ahead. https://pintasticnewengland.com/exhibitor-2/

#141 8 years ago

Is there an official Pintastic show thread with more details?

I will be in Boston area that week and thinking about extending travel plans to be able to attend the show on Friday and Saturday, but was not able to find a show thread.

I have checked out the website but wanted to hear from people that went last year on what to expect.

#142 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Is there an official Pintastic show thread with more details?
    I will be in Boston area that week and thinking about extending travel plans to be able to attend the show on Friday and Saturday, but was not able to find a show thread.
    I have checked out the website but wanted to hear from people that went last year on what to expect.

It was awesome. Lots of stuff to do, plenty of speaker sessions, lots of games, lots of vendors, a few different tournaments, raffles, kids activities, after party, plenty of opportunities to meet other enthusiasts...I was very impressed. Can't wait for this year's show

#143 8 years ago

I was finally weakening and thinking of going with someone...THEN I realized it was the weekend of the Monster Bash Convention...

#145 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

IMHO, single show threads are unwieldy. A better approach is to open the Events sub-forum (from the left side of the Forum "front page") and you'll see several threads for each of the shows. Pintastic has buying/selling, seminars, tournaments, and of course a free-play room for Northeasterners to show off their games. These may be the subjects of separate threads. You can use the Forum Search feature to look for "Topics" containing the word "Pintastic" and get plenty of info.
    .................David Marston

#146 8 years ago

Our first news letter will be going out with in the next 2 weeks. Lots of exciting things will be revealed soon. Go to www.pintasticnewengland.com and sign up at the bottom of the page.

#147 7 years ago

.....Pintastic Vendor Announcement...
    Cardboard Teck Instantute will be back at Pintastic 2016. This year they will be doubling their booth space to a 10' by 20' area. These guys are awesome for the kids and adults alike. Go check them out here http://cardboardteck.wix.com/instantute and please like their Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/Cardboard-Teck-Instantute-1342392…/

pinbox1_(resized).jpgpinbox1_(resized).jpg

pinbox2_(resized).jpgpinbox2_(resized).jpg

pinbox3_(resized).jpgpinbox3_(resized).jpg

#148 7 years ago

.....Pintastic Vendor Announcement!....

Rockland pinball will have a huge 10' by 40' area of all kinds of awesome pinball machines and parts for sale. Check them out here... http://www.rocklandpinball.com/ we are very excited that they are joining the Pintastic family for 2016!

rockland1_(resized).jpgrockland1_(resized).jpg

rockland2_(resized).pngrockland2_(resized).png

#149 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Lots of Fun, And Lots of Lobsta!

#150 7 years ago

The first Pintastic newsletter will be sent out very soon!! Sign up and see what we've been keeping secret!

https://pintasticnewengland.com <----Signup on home page!

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-pintastic-new-england-2016-announcement/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.