(Topic ID: 140227)

Pintastic 2016 pinball repair shop open Thursday 9am set up day!

By dannunz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 182 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dannunz
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ardvark2_(resized).jpg
    tom_(resized).jpg
    Bride_(resized).jpg
    tilt_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_11_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_06_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_01_(resized).jpg
    mezel3_(resized).jpg
    mezel2_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    ks_arcade_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    pinnovators_(resized).png
    GO_2_business_card_2_(resized).png
    rockland2_(resized).png

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 8 years ago

Get back in the basement or I'll give you a frowny face

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Official WTF bump.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Official "I Got Your Bump Right Here" bump.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Official "Here's One from the Basement" bump.

Who put the bump, in the bump shoo bump shoo bump?

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Get back in the basement or I'll give you a frowny face

Pintastic does not have a basement.

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Pintastic does not have a basement.

But if it did, I'd be there. Probably chained to a wall.

BUMP!

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

But if it did, I'd be there. Probably chained to a wall.
    BUMP!

Can we chain you up in Texas?

#57 8 years ago

Only if you promise to spank me.

#58 8 years ago

(feels like a basement)

#60 8 years ago

Back on track....Have you reserved your room for the show yet?

2 weeks later
    #61 8 years ago

PINTASTIC SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!
    Mezel Mods has jumped in as a full sponsor for 2016. This husband and wife team are amazing. With the increase of the collector community people were looking to bling up their games and so Mezel mods was born! I cant say enough about how great Kristin and Tim have been to work with. I am very happy they are joining the Pintastic team of sponsors!
    As always please support those that support you. Go tho their web site and give them a try. They have some really cool products. http://mezelmods.com/

1 week later
    #62 8 years ago

Hello everyone we have updated our promotional card with more sponsors. Lots of great companies backing Pintastic 2016. If you would like a package of these to distribute in your area or would like to sponsor the show shoot me a PM and I will get in touch with you A.S.A.P Thanks for all the support!

updated_card_front_jpeg.jpgupdated_card_front_jpeg.jpg

updated_back_card_jpeg.jpgupdated_back_card_jpeg.jpg

#63 8 years ago

Having some tea tonight thank you Lloyd!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#64 8 years ago

Bump!

#65 8 years ago

Looks awesome!! Can't wait.

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Having some tea tonight thank you Lloyd!

image.jpg

Lloyd gave me TWO mugs like that because I carried the box of mugs for him to his seminar.

What'd YOU do, Gabe...huh?

Oh, yeah...you ran the show. I forgot.

#67 8 years ago

Bump for Pintastic. Best show in the Northeast, and if you guys only knew all the people that are coming to the show this year, you would have booked your hotel already.

Of course, if I knew who was coming I would have booked already, too.

(But it's a great guest list...trust me!)

#68 8 years ago

Pintastic Major Sponsor/Vendor Announcement!
    VPcabs has decided to become one of the top 2 sponsor of Pintastic 2016! They has seen what Pintastic is all about and wants to be a BIG part of the show in 2016! VPcabs is run like one big family, that is exactly how I run Pintastic. Make sue you check out this video

on how they create these amazing machines. They have made so many amazing break throughs in the tecnology of virtual pinball in the last few years. I am so excited to work with them this year and every year moving forward. Big things to come from VPcabs and Pintastic in 2016.

#69 8 years ago

Saving this thread for the date

#70 8 years ago

Our new logo is beautiful!

Pintastic-Full-Colour-Logo.jpgPintastic-Full-Colour-Logo.jpg

#71 8 years ago

Cool!

#72 8 years ago

I love the teal letters! Or are they teal? Not sure. Have to ask Yzfguy about that since he's part girl.

(It should say where the show is held somewhere...no?)

#73 8 years ago

I would call that ocean blue

#74 8 years ago

Luv it. Clean, simple, recognizable and says what it needs to.

#75 8 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Luv it. Clean, simple, recognizable and says what it needs to.

Everything you listed was exactly what we were going for.

#76 8 years ago

Looks great. I might consider changing the lower fonts as they are harder to read (the "and" in particular). But otherwise really nice.

#77 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

Looks great. I might consider changing the lower fonts as they are harder to read (the "and" in particular). But otherwise really nice.

Yeah, the "and" just looks like a fancy squiggle to me.

Otherwise, looks good

#78 8 years ago

Let's go back in time to Pintastic 2015! Thank you Eric Bundy!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByYyQ4cp9EimdFdpMUNmS3F2WDQ/view

#79 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Let's go back in time to Pintastic 2015! Thank you Eric Bundy!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByYyQ4cp9EimdFdpMUNmS3F2WDQ/view

If you plan on using that as a promo piece, I would slow the camera down a bit. All that whipping around at 2x speed almost made me a bit seasick.

Glad to see a couple of the photos I took made it in there

#80 8 years ago

Help Promote Pintastic 2016! Spread the word and get these post cards out. Restaurants....grocery stores....your work place. Anywhere they will get gobbled up. Shoot me a message and I will get you out a package of cards.

image.jpgimage.jpg

3 weeks later
    #81 8 years ago

Very excited that our new ticketing system through Growtix will be up and running this week. Followed by our all new virtual Pintastic app. The show specific app will have all kinds of cool stuff like...

*Pintastic store

*virtual show map were you can see everything and also pick your booth and pay for it

*live updated game list

*volunteer section to register your time slot and talk to other show staff real time.

*View all the seminar scheduling real time.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#82 8 years ago

Looking forward to it - missed last year due to a business trip. Just recruited a friend and got him hooked on Pinball as well. Planning a family trip to Sturbridge that week. Thanks for organizing.

#83 8 years ago
    Quoted from jchiu:

Looking forward to it - missed last year due to a business trip. Just recruited a friend and got him hooked on Pinball as well. Planning a family trip to Sturbridge that week. Thanks for organizing.

This is exactly what I was hoping for. Plan your family trips and vacations around Pintastic! I created it to be a family fun event. Tons of free stuf for kids this year.

#84 8 years ago

My son was home from Los Angeles this week. We made a couple trips to Pinball Wizard in Pelham and had a blast, totally rekindling his pinball fire!

I mentioned pintastic coming next July - he definitely wants to come home for that too!

Turns out he lives just a couple blocks from Button Mash barcade in LA and visits occasionally with his buddies. They have a very nice line up - plus asian fusion/wings/beers. Now he wants to check out other LA arcades to find his favorite machines, even join a league.

Another budding pinhead - see you in July!

#85 8 years ago
    Quoted from markp99:

My son was home from Los Angeles this week. We made a couple trips to Pinball Wizard in Pelham and had a blast, totally rekindling his pinball fire!
    I mentioned pintastic coming next July - he definitely wants to come home for that too!
    Turns out he lives just a couple blocks from Button Mash barcade in LA and visits occasionally with his buddies. They have a very nice line up - plus asian fusion/wings/beers. Now he wants to check out other LA arcades to find his favorite machines, even join a league.
    Another budding pinhead - see you in July!

I am a huge supporter of building the pinball community. That's a great story thanks!

#86 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Help Promote Pintastic 2016! Spread the word and get these post cards out. Restaurants....grocery stores....your work place. Anywhere they will get gobbled up. Shoot me a message and I will get you out a package of cards.

image.jpg

Pm sent

#87 8 years ago

Promote Pintastic 2016 packages going out today! Let me know if you want a package of cards to promote the show thanks everyone!

#88 8 years ago

Whole lotta private addresses in that picture...

#89 8 years ago

You know The Sanctum guys will do their part. Think about what text you would like on Craigslist and places. When it gets closer we will cover the area.

#90 8 years ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

Whole lotta private addresses in that picture...

Good point picture deleted.

#91 8 years ago

I just got the second issue of the revived GameRoom Magazine and Pintastic is one of the few shows mentioned on their calendar page. Our promotion is a multi-media campaign, but my past experience tells me that the promo cards are the #1 vehicle for making people resolve to attend. I try to have cards on hand at all times to be ready when people ask.
    .................David Marston

#92 8 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

I just got the second issue of the revived GameRoom Magazine and Pintastic is one of the few shows mentioned on their calendar page. Our promotion is a multi-media campaign, but my past experience tells me that the promo cards are the #1 vehicle for making people resolve to attend. I try to have cards on hand at all times to be ready when people ask.
    .................David Marston

That's excelent news Dave can you post a picture of it? So far this year I have printed up 27,000 promo cards. They are being distributed through many different outlets.

#93 8 years ago

I reserved as soon as the announcement was official the wife and I are excited and ready. Bringing at least 1 machine maybe 2 if I can get it done in time.

#94 8 years ago
    Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I reserved as soon as the announcement was official the wife and I are excited and ready. Bringing at least 1 machine maybe 2 if I can get it done in time.

This is exactly what I love to here. People are excited about the show now that it is proven and they know what to expect! Thank you!

#95 8 years ago

The Boob is booked! So...you know...that can't be good.

Especially for Jared.

#96 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

The Boob is booked! So...you know...that can't be good.
    Especially for Jared.

Jared told me to tell you that it's on

#97 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Jared told me to tell you that it's on

Bitch won't know what hit 'm.

#98 8 years ago

...........Quick update on the Pintastic Hotel......
    The Sturbridge Host Hotel is 1/3 sold out as of today. Please remember the hotel sold out one month before the show on year one. Now Pintastic is a proven show and will be drawing a lot more people this year. Reserve your room early! I can not emphasis this enough. Once we start making announcements I know the hotel will sell out very quickly. Trust me their are a lot of announcements that need to be made!

pintasticadd5_(resized).jpgpintasticadd5_(resized).jpg

pintastic2015_(resized).jpgpintastic2015_(resized).jpg

host_hotel_(resized).jpghost_hotel_(resized).jpg

#99 8 years ago

It was probably 2/3 sold out until people found out I had booked my room.

#100 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

It was probably 2/3 sold out until people found out I had booked my room.

Actually we have had a increase since you commited. Lots of people excited about your kissing booth

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-pintastic-new-england-2016-announcement/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.