(Topic ID: 140227)

Pintastic 2016 pinball repair shop open Thursday 9am set up day!

By dannunz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 182 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dannunz
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ardvark2_(resized).jpg
    tom_(resized).jpg
    Bride_(resized).jpg
    tilt_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_11_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_06_(resized).jpg
    convolux_add_01_(resized).jpg
    mezel3_(resized).jpg
    mezel2_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    ks_arcade_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    pinnovators_(resized).png
    GO_2_business_card_2_(resized).png
    rockland2_(resized).png

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 8 years ago

Hello Pinside it is my pleasure to announce the official dates and times for Pintastic 2016.

July 7th Thursday....Free play hours 6PM to 12pm.......Vendor hall Set up and VIP Pit Pass

July 8th Friday........Free play and vendor hall hours 10am to 8pm
    After party 9pm to 2am in Free play room and restaurant with full bar PINTASTIC WILL PROVIDE THE FOOD. Access is for.... Hotel guests....Vendors...Sponsors...Bring 2 or more for free play.....VIP bonus ticket.

July 9th Saturday...Vendor hall 9am to 8pm......Free play 9am to 8pm general public.... 8pm to 2am Access is for.... Hotel guests....Vendors...Sponsors...Bring 2 or more for free play.....VIP bonus ticket

July 10th Sunday Free play Break down only.

Pintastic 2015 was a huge success, man was it a great time! Unfortunately for me their is no time to rest. We have secured the same venue that everyone seemed to love. The show will be at the Sturbridge host hotel and convention center, Sturbridge MA. We have secured a special rate of $104 for this years event. We have 30 Mini Sweets also available at this discounted rate those are first come first get. Please call the hotel and ask for Kathryn 508-347-7393 . Make sure you tell them you are with the pinball show and want the special rate of $104.

We are also in the process of building a state of the art new web sight it should be operational in the next few months. For now you can always check out the old site www.pintasticnewengland.com Their are some very exciting things that I have been working on and we already have a 3 big name speakers lined up for 2016. People have herd how great Pintastic 2015 was and I seem to be having a much easier time lining things up. Much more info coming in the next few month, thank you everyone attached is our first run of the 2016 card that will start to get distributed soon.

1.jpg1.jpg
    2.jpg2.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Awesome...so happy the date worked out for me....see you there, bitches!

#3 8 years ago

Really pumped you guys went for the July date rather than the late August date! Me and mine will be there for rizzle.

#4 8 years ago

Very exciting! Already looking forward to it! Between the great date and the good reputation Pintastic has already gained for itself, this is going to be incredible event.

-Doug

#5 8 years ago

My family and I are gonna make the trip this year. Mini vacation, can't wait!

#6 8 years ago

Yo, I'm going again. I know that for certain!

#7 8 years ago

Thanks guys very happy you all had a great time. I am looking to add some things and cut some things that did not work. I learned a lot the first year. I also made so many new friends the pinball community is truly filled with great people.

#8 8 years ago

Awesome. Please try to make this one. I'll be there

#9 8 years ago

It was a great setup and lots of fun. Looking forward to the next one!

#10 8 years ago

Whoo Hoo!
    Can't wait. Taking the family

#11 8 years ago

Going to Spend my 4th of July in New England! Awesome!

.•:*☆*:• Lobster .•:*☆*:• .•:*☆*:• Lobster .•:*☆*:• .•:*☆*:• Lobster .•:*☆*:•

#12 8 years ago

Gabe, can't wait. I won't be away so I will definitely volunteer. Let me know if you need any help!

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

Gabe, can't wait. I won't be away so I will definitely volunteer. Let me know if you need any help!

The more Volenteers the better. You guys are great!

#14 8 years ago

I called and reserved a king mini suite.
    Just as an FYI to anyone who doesn't know, the king mini suites only have 1 bed but do have a sleeper sofa to accommodate an extra guest.
    I was also told the $104 rate also applies to standard double room

#15 8 years ago

Great news. Thanks!

#16 8 years ago

I will be there... again!

#17 8 years ago

The wife booked our room this morning! Can't wait to visit up north and check out this show. Hope it's a GREAT one!

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

I will be there... again!

Hey man how are you feeling? I hope you are fully recovered by July. We could use some more great volunteers! Hope all is well.

#19 8 years ago

Day by day Gabe... Being super cautious still, as the diabetes slows down the recovery on any injury, let along a quadruple bypass! But I am in cardio therapy, and making small strides.. I only made it an hour at the last show.. was totally whipped out!!! But I am down to volunteer for you guys.. Every day I make more and more problem progress on DMD games, things a few years ago that I was clueless on, and I now doing.. My biggest area is still Full shop jobs, a few people after playing my games have asked me to take in there game and go though it...

My short term disability has run out, so I have NOTHING coming in for money, as the doctor will not allow me to go back to word, in his words anytime soon if ever!

But I still consider myself one of the Luckiest guys on the planet that it was discovered during a stress test, they said I could have easily dropped dead with that much blockage.. no damage was done to the heart.. SO that is all good!

But I would def be up for volunteer for you guys.. How is Derek.. I was talking to him every day almost now he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, if you talk to him, please let him know I miss the big guy, and he is always such a positive guy!

Steve
    Balboarules

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

Day by day Gabe... Being super cautious still, as the diabetes slows down the recovery on any injury, let along a quadruple bypass! But I am in cardio therapy, and making small strides.. I only made it an hour at the last show.. was totally whipped out!!! But I am down to volunteer for you guys.. Every day I make more and more problem progress on DMD games, things a few years ago that I was clueless on, and I now doing.. My biggest area is still Full shop jobs, a few people after playing my games have asked me to take in there game and go though it...
    My short term disability has run out, so I have NOTHING coming in for money, as the doctor will not allow me to go back to word, in his words anytime soon if ever!
    But I still consider myself one of the Luckiest guys on the planet that it was discovered during a stress test, they said I could have easily dropped dead with that much blockage.. no damage was done to the heart.. SO that is all good!
    But I would def be up for volunteer for you guys.. How is Derek.. I was talking to him every day almost now he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, if you talk to him, please let him know I miss the big guy, and he is always such a positive guy!
    Steve
    Balboarules

Derek is doing well and taking a break from pinball for a while. He has dropped out of being my partner for Pintastic 2016. I will be taking on the show by myself from here on out. With a lot of help from a bunch of key supporters and volunteers. I am hoping that he will personally address the situation himself soon. Their is no bad blood between us. He has his own reasons why he is dropping out. I know a lot of you have been trying to get in touch with him. He is dealing with some things right now and I hope he will get back to all of you soon.

#21 8 years ago

Excited for the show. Had such a great time last year. Hope to have FishTales finished in time for the show. The wife is onboard to make a weekend out of it.

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Excited for the show. Had such a great time last year. Hope to have FishTales finished in time for the show. The wife is onboard to make a weekend out of it.

That's great news! It is a family event and we will be adding more family things this year.

#23 8 years ago

I got hold of him once a few months ago, but has been silent since.. I will try him tomorrow, I miss my friend.

#24 8 years ago

Booked the room. I will have at least 1 game for free play.

#25 8 years ago

Pintastic is very proud to present a new sponsor! Bortolussi Wealth Management will be sponsoring Pintastic for 2016. You can't spend all your money on pinball machines. You need to plan for your future and they can help!. Check out their web site at

http://www.bortowm.com/home.html

BortolussiWealth_Logo.jpgBortolussiWealth_Logo.jpg

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Booked the room. I will have at least 1 game for free play.

Thats awesome thank you!

1 week later
    #27 8 years ago

We will be there again with The Sanctums games running the tournaments again. Some big announcements for that hopefully coming!

-Jim

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

We will be there again with The Sanctums games running the tournaments again. Some big announcements for that hopefully coming!
    -Jim

Interesting.....

#29 8 years ago

I hope that you will have the rides again. They were a big hit with the kids. No lines and they could go over and over again.

#30 8 years ago

Since I missed the last one, I will be sure to be there next summer.

#31 8 years ago

Added to my calendar. I hope to attend!

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from makeittogo:

I hope that you will have the rides again. They were a big hit with the kids. No lines and they could go over and over again.

We will have some rides and also a big moon walk. Also working on a caracture artist doing them for free with a pinball theam back ground.

#33 8 years ago

We are in also, whats up with Derek ?

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gwaxt72:

We are in also, whats up with Derek ?

Unfortunately Derek is taking a break from pinball. He has a bunch of other issues he is dealing with. I am taking on the show myself with a lot of help from my Pintastic staff. The show must go on!

1 week later
    #35 8 years ago

Dave Marston is back from Pinball Expo and he has drummed up a bunch of excitement for Pintastic 2016!

The seminar schedule is filling up fast with a bunch of big name speakers! Many of these people have never been to the New England area and are very excited to check it out.

#36 8 years ago

Here is one of our latest reviews of Pintastic 2015

An absolute BLAST! Classic games - I mean *REALLY* classic! -, antiques that you'd never see anywhere else, the newest ones out there- such variety! It was great to see them, to talk to the owners, to interact with others that love the games and to just meander and play "quietly" on my own. A couple brought back memories that brought tears to my eyes, and seeing some of the newest ones coming out was spectacular! And, with very few exceptions... YOU CAN PLAY THEM ALL!!!!! I can't WAIT for Pintastic to come back!!!!

#37 8 years ago

Could be just me, but on the website, I can't actually type anything in the "enter email address" box to subscribe for updates. I've tried 3 browsers.

#38 8 years ago

I was able to do it on my mobile phone just now. The new web site is being build behind the scenes. Stay tuned.

#39 8 years ago

Just booked my mini-suite. They are still available. They only have King Beds (no doubles or queens in suites) but offer a pull-out couch as well so you can still sleep two separately. Talk to either Kathryn or Joe, both can help. Looking forward to it!

#40 8 years ago

What do you guys think? I think we are going to add a caricature artist to the show Friday for 4hr Saturday for 6hr and Friday after party 4hr all paid for by our sponsors!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#41 8 years ago

Well I can assure you that will be a hit at the afterparty.

People love that stuff, it will certainly add value. Be sure he's in a high-traffic location.

#42 8 years ago

I'm thinking a caractature with a pinball designer legend would be cool

#43 8 years ago

You read my mind. Would love a caricature with Steve Ritchie. He'll be there, right? Right?

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

You read my mind. Would love a caricature with Steve Ritchie. He'll be there, right? Right?

I can not comment on that yet. But we are talking with Steve. As well as a few others. I must say I am very excited about this years seminar line up.

#45 8 years ago

Looking forward to next year's show! My son is a little old for most of the kid activities, but he really dug seeing the Mad Max Interceptor. He also liked the vendors selling collectibles like Pokemon, etc. For me, as a relative noob to pinball ownership, a couple of seminars covering some really basic topics like maintenance, repair 101, beginner playing tips and terminology, and maybe a "buying your first machine" would be really attractive--we didn't attend any of the seminars last year bc they all sounded way beyond our level. Personally, I also would enjoy a discussion on restoration--it's really caught my fancy haha.

#46 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

Looking forward to next year's show! My son is a little old for most of the kid activities, but he really dug seeing the Mad Max Interceptor. He also liked the vendors selling collectibles like Pokemon, etc. For me, as a relative noob to pinball ownership, a couple of seminars covering some really basic topics like maintenance, repair 101, beginner playing tips and terminology, and maybe a "buying your first machine" would be really attractive--we didn't attend any of the seminars last year bc they all sounded way beyond our level. Personally, I also would enjoy a discussion on restoration--it's really caught my fancy haha.

We have set up a seminar already to address this. It will be a intro to pinball 101

#47 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

We are hoping to have the interceptor back this year and maybe another car. Will see.

#48 8 years ago

Official WTF bump.

#49 8 years ago

Official "I Got Your Bump Right Here" bump.

#50 8 years ago

Official "Here's One from the Basement" bump.

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-pintastic-new-england-2016-announcement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.