(Topic ID: 285837)

---Official Pinswap Thread---

By Pinswap

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FacebookBanner (resized).png
    #1 3 years ago

Hello everyone!

We obviously don't want to spam the forum. If you don't know what we are about please check out our announcement post:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-pinswap-

Is everyone caught up? Great!

I am sure lots of people have questions. Please post them here or check out our website how it works page. https://www.pinswaprentals.com/en/infos/how_to_use

Also we have a 20 minute audio/podcast talking about pinswap which you can listen to here:

https://poormanspinballpodcast.libsyn.com/special-announcement-pinswaprentalscom

Thanks for taking the time to check us out!

FacebookBanner (resized).pngFacebookBanner (resized).png
    #2 3 years ago

I would think That each person renting these machines out will need general liability ins. to set these up in someone's home. You cover the machine's with insurance, But not insured for property/personal damage.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Brtlkat:

I would think That each person renting these machines out will need general liability ins. to set these up in someone's home. You cover the machine's with insurance, But not insured for property/personal damages.

That would be the “renters” liability. Which should fall under their home owners insurance.

Like if you hired a handyman and there was incidental damage (not due to poor workmanship) most home owners insurance will cover repairs. Like if moving a machine damages drywall etc.

#4 3 years ago

I actually really like this idea. Few suggestions... Have each "renter" list how far they are willing to travel. I know it is a brand new site and I just went on and I found a pinball that I would rent, but the renter is 3 hours away. Will the renter travel that far? Does it cost extra, and if so, how much? And that information could be listed under the profile of the renter on each listing.

Also, maybe list the location (city,state) of each "renter". I can see the google map, but it does not give complete details. Example, looking at the "Metallica Pro" listing, it just says "Portsmouth" as the location.

#5 3 years ago

Without listening to a 20 min podcast, i assume Pinswap gets a small cut of this, and someone wanting to rent their machine gets a little more exposure than they would putting an ad on Facebook or Craigslist or whatever?

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Without listening to a 20 min podcast, i assume Pinswap gets a small cut of this, and someone wanting to rent their machine gets a little more exposure than they would putting an ad on Facebook or Craigslist or whatever?

That is the long and the short of it. Plus we also insure the machine in each transaction up to $10000

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from uccash:

I actually really like this idea. Few suggestions... Have each "renter" list how far they are willing to travel. I know it is a brand new site and I just went on and I found a pinball that I would rent, but the renter is 3 hours away. Will the renter travel that far? Does it cost extra, and if so, how much? And that information could be listed under the profile of the renter on each listing.
    Also, maybe list the location (city,state) of each "renter". I can see the google map, but it does not give complete details. Example, looking at the "Metallica Pro" listing, it just says "Portsmouth" as the location.

Thank you for the feedback. We will be adding some additional features as we get more users.

#8 3 years ago

Trust is very important for a venture like this. The original poster is totally anonymous and got their Pinside account the day before announcing the service. Neither the first post nor the website reveals anything about who is behind this or where they are based. The website has no Terms and Conditions readily visible.

Who are you people? IRL names please. Why should we believe that you have the insurance policy? What other protections do you offer to game owners (e.g., privacy), and what can you tell us that will make the protections credible? What can you tell us to make us believe that the rental fees will be paid promptly? What can you tell us to make us believe that when an owner goes to retrieve the game at the end of the rental period, it will still be there?
    .................David Marston
    PS: notice that I signed with my IRL name, setting a good example.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Trust is very important for a venture like this. The original poster is totally anonymous and got their Pinside account the day before announcing the service. Neither the first post nor the website reveals anything about who is behind this or where they are based. The website has no Terms and Conditions readily visible.
    Who are you people? IRL names please. Why should we believe that you have the insurance policy? What other protections do you offer to game owners (e.g., privacy), and what can you tell us that will make the protections credible? What can you tell us to make us believe that the rental fees will be paid promptly? What can you tell us to make us believe that when an owner goes to retrieve the game at the end of the rental period, it will still be there?

They're a couple of very well-known podcasters and pinball enthusiasts. Ask around about Ian and Drew from the "Poorman's Pinball Podcast," and you'll find plenty of people to vouch for them. Their podcast isn't necessarily everyone's cup of tea, but I've never heard anyone say a bad word about Ian or Drew, or question their character.

So in short, if you listen to the podcast talking about this venture, or ask around about them, you'll discover that they're not anonymous at all. They're quite well-know. Which is good, as it lends the venture a bit more legitimacy.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinswap:

I am sure lots of people have questions. Please post them here or check out our website how it works page. https://www.pinswaprentals.com/en/infos/how_to_use

Your Q/A doesn't answer the Q's very well...

"How are you gonna insure the $10k?
    Pinswap: If you rent through Pinswap the owners are insured. Any damage to the home or any injury should be covered through the renters home owners insurance policy."

If you're relying on other folk's insurance, how can you quote a covered amount? The word "should" here is worrisome. It sounds like folks should contact their insurance company and specifically ask if their equipment is covered in this scenario. Renting out a game is a commercial act, even if its to a home owner.

"Who is to judge the damage if an issue occurs?
    Pinswap: Get us involved ASAP and take plenty of pictures.

Do you *really* want to get involved with mediating damage disputes?

"What happens when a game breaks and is inoperable during rental?
    Pinswap: Contact the owner ASAP. Record the day and let us know. We will discus together. "

So is a flaky switch grounds for the owner to roll a truck? How many lamps out before it's "broken?" This stuff matters and needs to be spelled out ahead of time. If an owner gets a call at 8pm Sat night that the mode start lamp is out, is that "broken?"

"You are responsible in taking good care of the machines. No excessive abuse or your account with us will be instantly terminated."

So non-excessive abuse is OK? Define excessive... are bangbacks and deathsaves allowed under the agreement?

#11 3 years ago

I'd be interested to hear from anyone that has ever rented a machine to see how it went, both as a renter or rentee, whether this site or Craigslist or whatever.

If I'm paying $300 - $500 a month to rent a toy, I would expect it to work perfectly the entire time.

If I'm renting a game to someone, I'd expect it back exactly as it was when I dropped it off.

I'm picturing Saturday night parties with beer spills, cigarettes, little kids with crayons, death saves...I mean, it's a rental. Is that scratch REALLY a big deal?

"Yeah, set that Twilight Zone up in the basement, the turn in the stairs is a little tight, let me know when you're done, my friends just got here with the beer. Is that heavy?"

Personally I wouldn't get a good night's sleep the entire time.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Pinswap: Contact the owner ASAP. Record the day and let us know. We will discus together. "
    So is a flaky switch grounds for the owner to roll a truck? How many lamps out before it's "broken?" This stuff matters and needs to be spelled out ahead of time. If an owner gets a call at 8pm Sat night that the mode start lamp is out, is that "broken?"
    "You are responsible in taking good care of the machines. No excessive abuse or your account with us will be instantly terminated."
    So non-excessive abuse is OK? Define excessive... are bangbacks and deathsaves allowed under the agreement?

Quoted from pinzrfun:

I'd be interested to hear from anyone that has ever rented a machine to see how it went, both as a renter or rentee, whether this site or Craigslist or whatever.
    If I'm paying $300 - $500 a month to rent a toy, I would expect it to work perfectly the entire time.
    If I'm renting a game to someone, I'd expect it back exactly as it was when I dropped it off.
    I'm picturing Saturday night parties with beer spills, cigarettes, little kids with crayons, death saves...I mean, it's a rental. Is that scratch REALLY a big deal?
    "Yeah, set that Twilight Zone up in the basement, the turn in the stairs is a little tight, let me know when you're done, my friends just got here with the beer. Is that heavy?"
    Personally I wouldn't get a good night's sleep the entire time.

You're talking worst-case scenarios here. I mean, if the renter and the owner are both normal human beings, then none of that stuff should really be an issue. The owner can specify no flights of stairs or basements, so that you don't have to worry about bumps and issues that way. If any damage is caused by the renter, then obviously they'd have to pay for it. Such as damage to the cabinet, or spilled beer, or whatever.

Plus, as the owner, you can decide who you want to rent to, and who you don't. You can tell a lot about a person by having a conversation with them. And the owner is going to the renter's house and setting up the game, so if the house is a scary, messy wreck, then you can cancel the deal. And I mean, death saves aren't something I commonly see people do. And you can just tell the renter, no crazy stuff with the game, okay? And if they're a normal, decent human being, they'll respect that.

I mean most of your guys' concerns seem out there to me. Do you really think the renter is going to call up the owner on a weekend and demand they drive over to replace a bulb immediately? At 8'oclock at night! That's crazy talk. No reasonable person would do that, and if they did, good luck ever renting a game again. There's obviously some give and take, and if a bulb goes out, or some minor issues come up, I'm sure the renter and owner can work it out.

Seems like most of the people in this thread who are majorly concerned about the prospect of rentals, aren't really the type of person to rent a game, or rent out their games. Not everyone has the personality or mindset for it. If you're someone who hems and haws and bites their nails over someone else playing your games, then obviously you aren't a good candidate for a rental operation. If you're someone who expects a 25-year-old game to work perfectly without the slightest issue the entire time you're renting it, then you're also not the right person for this kind of operation. Plus, new Sterns tend to be very reliable anyway, so I mean maybe you don't rent out your older, more questionably sturdy games? Just a thought, and no offense to anyone, but that's just how I see things.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

They're a couple of very well-known podcasters and pinball enthusiasts. Ask around about Ian and Drew from the "Poorman's Pinball Podcast," and you'll find plenty of people to vouch for them. Their podcast isn't necessarily everyone's cup of tea, but I've never heard anyone say a bad word about Ian or Drew, or question their character.
    So in short, if you listen to the podcast talking about this venture, or ask around about them, you'll discover that they're not anonymous at all. They're quite well-know. Which is good, as it lends the venture a bit more legitimacy.

Two very trusted and well-known individuals in the pinball media. I've dealt with them on numerous occasions. Great individuals!

#14 3 years ago

What you're describing is already happening between friends/acquaintences all over the country. However, it sounds like Pinswap wants to be another Uber.. connecting *strangers* together so they can make a transaction. Sure, most rentals might go fine, but are they prepared to deal with the fallout when one inevitably goes bad? Are they prepared to be sued when someone doesn't care for their decision regarding damage to a game?

Quoted from DakotaMike:

Do you really think the renter is going to call up the owner on a weekend and demand they drive over to replace a bulb immediately? At 8'oclock at night! That's crazy talk. No reasonable person would do that, and if they did, good luck ever renting a game again. There's obviously some give and take, and if a bulb goes out, or some minor issues come up, I'm sure the renter and owner can work it out.

What if its a row of lamps, some of which are sorta important? What if the flipper is getting tired and you need a perfect shot to make the ramp after an hour of play? What if a switch worked perfectly fine right up until the critical shot, then failed and the pissed-off renter decides not to pay the fee at all due to game being broken? What if there was something wrong that the owner wasn't aware of and renter discovers 20 games in?

If pinswap expects the owner and renter to work all this stuff out between themselves, what exactly are we paying them 12% for?

Reasonable people... have you seen the thread rarehero just started over someone stalking him with pinside thumbs down?

Good luck to Pinswap, they're going to need it.

Quoted from Looprunner:

Two very trusted and well-known individuals in the pinball media. I've dealt with them on numerous occasions. Great individuals!

Just to be clear, I'm not saying these guys are untrustworthy. It sounds like they're awesome. Just afraid they're biting off a bigger problem then they realize.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

if the house is a scary, messy wreck, then you can cancel the deal.

Let me know how THAT conversation ends

" If you're someone who expects a 25-year-old game to work perfectly without the slightest issue the entire time you're renting it, then you're also not the right person for this kind of operation"

Those are called customers - they expect that.

" Plus, new Sterns tend to be very reliable anyway, so I mean maybe you don't rent out your older, more questionably sturdy games?"

That's my point, I'm gonna put my 7k game in some strangers house for a month and hope for the best? Or that some website is gonna back me up?

Just playing devils advocate - I'd say most people renting a game have never done it and it's not cheap, it's a car payment. Customers will expect the game to work, period, regardless of age. I wouldn't have the stomach to plop a new game in someone's house for a month. That's why I'd like someone that's done this to chime in.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from drewbo81:

Thank you for the feedback. We will be adding some additional features as we get more users.

Hi drew,

I thought that you guys did a great job in the episode explaining the new business. I wish you both success- this sounds like a really positive and well thought out venture.

Stu

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

David Marston
    Thank you for all of the feedback. My name is Drew Boisvert and my business partner is Ian Haberman. We certainly do have some things that we will need to address and change as we move forward. We have tried to prepare for many worst case scenarios as these kind of things happen in life. I am sending you a DM with my phone number and email and would be happy to discuss any further concerns or questions you may have.

Sincerely
    —-Drew Boisvert

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

Hi drew,
    I thought that you guys did a great job in the episode explaining the new business. I wish you both success- this sounds like a really positive and well thought out venture.
    Stu

Thank you Stuieb84 for the kind words

#19 3 years ago

There are certainly a lot of questions and some concerns. As a new business there definitely some things we will need to iron out and improve upon.

Its the 1st day and good feedback that is listened to and implemented for everyone’s benefit is what makes any business better IMO. We will tackle all of this in the coming days and weeks and on Monday we will probably discuss this at length during our show...
    The Poormans pinball podcast 8:30pm central on twitch.
    Keep all the constructive feedback coming

Thank you

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Those are called customers - they expect that...Customers will expect the game to work, period, regardless of age.

Maybe random Joe Shmoe expects that, but pinheads wouldn't. Pinheads understand that these things break, and need tweaking, and maintenance.

I really don't think random non-enthusiasts will be using pinswap, I think pinheads will use it. I know a lot of pinheads rent because they want to try out lots of games, but don't necessarily want to commit to buying them. And let's say you only pay $250 to rent a Dungeons and Dragons, since it's a cheaper, older game. People lose more than that on pin deals all the time.

And once again, you will at some point actually speak with the prospective renter. If they seem like they have no idea what pinball is, how the machine works on a basic level, or if it seems like they have unrealistic expectations, then guess what? You don't rent to them. It's easy, don't make it harder than it actually is.

Quoted from pinzrfun:

I wouldn't have the stomach to plop a new game in someone's house for a month. That's why I'd like someone that's done this to chime in.

I know several people that have rented games. Jordan and Becca from Fliptronic rented lots of games over the course of 2020. Often the person they rented from would pick up a pin from one customer's house, and bring it directly over to theirs. Sometimes they rented new games, and sometimes older games. I know some of the pins had minor issues, but Jordan and Becca are pinheads and know to expect that from older games.

I've never rented out a game, but I've sold plenty. And all you can do is be as honest as possible with your buyer, and have your pin in as good as shape as possible when the buyer comes to pickup. Once it's out of your house, it's out of your hands. Whatever happens, happens. People buying, or renting, pins need to understand that pins break. Issues arise that you no one was expecting, ect., ect. It's all a part of the pinball hobby. Anyone new to pinball that doesn't know that, soon will whether they want to or not.

Quoted from DakotaMike:

And the owner is going to the renter's house and setting up the game, so if the house is a scary, messy wreck, then you can cancel the deal.

Quoted from pinzrfun:

I mean, surely with a collection as large as yours, you must have bought and sold plenty of games. If you go over to purchase a pin, and it's in way worse shape than you expected. Then you just tell the seller, "Sorry, I don't think I can buy this game, it's got too many issues, ect., ect." You don't still buy the pin just to avoid an uncomfortable conversation. Same goes for a rental deal. If you don't feel comfortable putting your game in their home, then you just TELL THEM. Same deal. It's not hard. If the prospective renter doesn't like it, well tough titties. We're all grown ups here, aren't we?

Quoted from metallik:

What if its a row of lamps, some of which are sorta important? What if the flipper is getting tired and you need a perfect shot to make the ramp after an hour of play? What if a switch worked perfectly fine right up until the critical shot, then failed and the pissed-off renter decides not to pay the fee at all due to game being broken? What if there was something wrong that the owner wasn't aware of and renter discovers 20 games in?

Then the owner goes over to fix their game. If it broke at the renter's house, then it would've broken at the owner's house eventually too. If the owner can't fix the game, then either he offers the renter a substitute game, or he refunds their money. Pretty simple stuff.

Quoted from metallik:

If pinswap expects the owner and renter to work all this stuff out between themselves, what exactly are we paying them 12% for?

Use of the pinswap storefront / website. Exposure to more potential customers. Help moderating issues in extreme cases. And extra insurance coverage in a worst-case scenario. Plus, it seems like the pinswap website will have some sort of review / rental history system, so that owners can vet renters. Seems worthy of some sort of percentage. Plus, Ian and Drew have a reputation to uphold. So I'm sure they'll be invested in seeing this operation become a success. Never underestimate the value of a committed and enthusiastic business partner.

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

if the renter and the owner are both normal human beings, then none of that stuff should really be an issue.

As a guy who deals with renters all the time in my business, youre totally clueless as to how the machines will be treated.
    As a guy who used to rent pinball and video games for overnight/weekend parties a few years ago, the games will get scratched/abused/drink spilled on them and cigarette burns.
    The responsible pin owners who already trade/loan or rent machines dont need help hooking up with like minded individuals, thats what pinside is for.

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from no-extra-balls:

As a guy who deals with renters all the time in my business, youre totally clueless as to how the machines will be treated.

No, I don't think I am clueless. But sure, you can go on thinking that if you want to. I realize that the general public will happily abuse and mistreat cars or equipment that they're renting temporarily. But the general public isn't going to be using pinswap. Also, if a rental car comes back damaged, dented, and scratched, then you better believe that the renter is paying for it.

As a guy who used to rent pinball and video games for overnight/weekend parties a few years ago, the games will get scratched/abused/drink spilled on them and cigarette burns.

Owners can specify non-smoking renters. So no cigarette burns. If you go over to their house and it smells like smoke, then you don't rent to them. If they damage the game, then they pay for it. So obviously you don't rent out your HEP Addams Family, or TOM. But maybe you do rent out your Star Trek Pro or your Game of Thrones. So that if the games get damaged in some way, it's not a huge deal.

The responsible pin owners who already trade/loan or rent machines dont need help hooking up with like minded individuals, thats what pinside is for.

Well, if you're correct, then pinswap will fail. If you're wrong, then it will succeed. I guess time will tell. I can see the value in the service, but if you don't, then that's cool.

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

if a rental car comes back damaged, dented, and scratched, then you better believe that the renter is paying for it.

No, when you rent a car the insurance pays for this, not the renter.
    How do you fix a scratch in the cabinet? Complete re-decal? Its not like touch up painting a rental car.

#24 3 years ago

How do you fix a scratch in the cabinet? Complete re-decal? Its not like touch up painting a rental car.

Well, now we're talking semantics. Your car insurance pays the rental agency for the cost of the damages. Or you pay the rental agency for the extra insurance ahead of time, and their insurance pays for it. Either way, you're still paying for it technically.

And yeah, scratches in a cabinet can be ass-pain to fix. So in that case, I'd probably charge a price equal to the decrease in the value of the game. So maybe a couple hundred, depending on the game and the damage. So it seems pretty clear that you don't rent out games that you'd be sad if they got scratches in the cabinet decal.

And also, I guess it's just me, but I've owned lots of games and never once have I damaged or scratched any cabinets or heads. Even with kids and people over. So maybe I'm just incredibly lucky? Or maybe that kind of thing doesn't happen that often really? Most pin damage seems to come from moving them through doorways or up and down narrow stairs anyway, which the owner is doing themselves.

#25 3 years ago

Doesn't sound like renting pinball machines is for you.

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from uccash:

Well since we just started the machine pickings will be slim. But hopefully once people start to put up machines then games will be hopefully closer to rent. In the search bar on the top of the page you can type your zip code and that will pull up a map and anyone in your area that has games available. Like I said hopefully we get more games on the site.

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Yes! We should introduce ourselves!

My name is Ian (captain-flint) and Drew is my business partner (Drewbo81). We host the Poor Mans Pinball Podcast. We have been strictly pinball obsessed the past 5-6 years. But we have been in the Arcade collector scene off and on since 2000.

Sorry, probably should have started with introductions!!!!

Terms of Service: https://www.pinswaprentals.com/en/infos/terms
    Privacy Policy: https://www.pinswaprentals.com/en/infos/privacy

Insurance is through Mutual Life. Email us through the "contact us" at pinswaprentals.com and we can show you proof of insurance.

Rental fees get paid when both parties sign off on renting the game. See the renter inquires, a dialogue box opens up, you accept that you want to rent to him/her and then payment happens. It is then your responsibility as the owner to deliver the game.

If the game is not there, please file a police report immediately. Then get in contact with us. Theft is covered under the insurance policy. So we can go on from there!

Hope that helps!

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Your Q/A doesn't answer the Q's very well...
    "How are you gonna insure the $10k?
    Pinswap: If you rent through Pinswap the owners are insured. Any damage to the home or any injury should be covered through the renters home owners insurance policy."
    If you're relying on other folk's insurance, how can you quote a covered amount? The word "should" here is worrisome. It sounds like folks should contact their insurance company and specifically ask if their equipment is covered in this scenario. Renting out a game is a commercial act, even if its to a home owner.
    "Who is to judge the damage if an issue occurs?
    Pinswap: Get us involved ASAP and take plenty of pictures.
    Do you *really* want to get involved with mediating damage disputes?

Our insurance covers the machine. That is it. Any damage to the house is incidental and not at all the responsibility of Pinswap.

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

" If you're someone who expects a 25-year-old game to work perfectly without the slightest issue the entire time you're renting it, then you're also not the right person for this kind of operation"
    Those are called customers - they expect that.
    " Plus, new Sterns tend to be very reliable anyway, so I mean maybe you don't rent out your older, more questionably sturdy games?"
    That's my point, I'm gonna put my 7k game in some strangers house for a month and hope for the best? Or that some website is gonna back me up?
    Just playing devils advocate - I'd say most people renting a game have never done it and it's not cheap, it's a car payment. Customers will expect the game to work, period, regardless of age. I wouldn't have the stomach to plop a new game in someone's house for a month. That's why I'd like someone that's done this to chime in.

Remember... there is a review and ratings system in place. If it is a disaster and you (The owner of the machine) want to back out, you are within your rights to back out immediately and of course post a review to warn others of your experience.

#30 3 years ago

There is always going to be risk. We can't protect you from everything. PM me if you want to talk about this further. What we are trying to do is help out people that love the hobby but can't afford to outright buy machines. This is supposed to be a win win for everyone. I understand there are rotten people out there. Drew and I have the privilege in working with general public and sometimes the worst of the worst public. We know there are risks associated with dealing with people. But I have to believe the overwhelming experiences will be positive.

#31 3 years ago

I'd be interested in renting and would jump on a number of older and/or newer pins if they become available to the Southern Maryland area.

I also realize living in a fairly rural area that isn't likely for a while. I'll be checking the map for updates and wish you all success.

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from BladesOfSteel:

I'd be interested in renting and would jump on a number of older and/or newer pins if they become available to the Southern Maryland area.
    I also realize living in a fairly rural area that isn't likely for a while. I'll be checking the map for updates and wish you all success.

Thanks! We are working on getting more pins on the site! Thanks for the interest! I know some distributors are interested in using us for renting so hopefully we can have a big jump in games soon!

#33 3 years ago

Make sure you like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Pinswaprentals

This will be the primary way to keep you up to date. As of Today we are now in Melbourne Australia (https://www.pinswaprentals.com/en/listings/1331202-game-of-thrones-pro) and from San Francisco to Long Island.

If you live near Ulm MN the Pinball Palace just put up GNR SE, Zeplin Pro, TMNT Premium, Houdini, GOTG Pro and Avengers IQ Pro!

https://www.pinswaprentals.com/

2 weeks later
    #34 3 years ago

We have been live for a few weeks now with some successful pinball rentals under our belt. Things are moving along wonderfully. Google finally has us on page one (we have to pay, those greedy bastards). And we are working on additional insurance coverage to offer more protection!

Any other suggestions?

Building a community from scratch takes time. We appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and very kind words! If there is anything we have missed please let us know!

If you are interested in making money from your pinball machines we have renters looking to rent machines in Louisville, KY and Knoxville, TN.

Thanks again for your support!

-Ian (Captain-Flint)

#35 3 years ago

San Diego is in the HOUSE! If you are looking to rent a machine please check out Pincraft Pinball! https://www.pinswaprentals.com/en/pincraftpinball

Games posted so far!
    Transformers Pro
    Star Wars Pro
    Ghostbusters Pro
    Sword of Rage Pro
    Aerosmith Pro
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro
    Deadpool Pro
    Jurassic Park Pro
    Walking Dead Premium
    Guardians of the Galaxy Pro
    ACDC Luci Edition Vault

Pinswap Team
    https://www.pinswaprentals.com/

#36 3 years ago

Gonna list my Twilight Zone and Whirlwind once I get them both shopped and ready to go. Can't wait!

Wouldn't mind picking up a few previously routed games to rent. We will see how these first two go.

6 months later
    #37 2 years ago

Whatever happened with this? The website no longer exists and says it was closed down.

Didn’t see an announcement or anything

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-pinswap-thread?hl=drewbo81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.