(Topic ID: 93189)

Official Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show 2014 Thread!

By ChrisVW

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 115 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by BC_Gambit
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-375.jpg
    image-566.jpg
    image-939.jpg
    image-460.jpg
    image-605.jpg
    image-567.jpg
    SR2a.jpg
    SR3.JPG
    CAM00989.jpg
    CAM00985.jpg
    image-919.jpg
    image-436.jpg
    image-894.jpg
    image-782.jpg
    image-741.jpg
    image-371.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasvis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 9 years ago

Plan on arriving at the hotel across the street & checking in at noon tomorrow.

#60 9 years ago

http://img-f.pinside.com/201406/1698185/242959.jpg I'm famous!
    I'm the "husky" guy in the day of the dead Hawaiian shirt & my buddy in the white tee is playing Tim L's sweet Gottleib Grand slam EM wedgehead.
    Pretty good show, seems like there were fewer pins this year. We played the crap out of the SWEET pins that Pinball bulbs brought. Never played a pin with the super bands installed - what a difference! Needless to say I bought a few sets for home use.
    Dasvis

#98 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Just finished moving from Bakersfield CA to Salem OR, the weekend prior,
    Still got all my pins to move, it will take severla more trips to finish the move.

Welcome to Salem!
    - I'm sure you have already visited the Coin jam downtown on Court street.

#100 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Have not visited Coin Jam yet, but heard about it from another pinball buddy when i was at NW pinshow,
    will try to check it out once i have settled in.
    cheers Tom

Cool, if you need any setup help once you arrive don't hesitate to PM me.
    Mike

#104 9 years ago
    Quoted from navajas:

I must admit, as much as we have enjoyed the show the past two years, the tournament only section of pins, especially those that have no duplicate on the floor, is really frustrating. I understand roping them off reasonably before the tournament, and obviously during, but for the whole weekend is pretty lame. We were there Friday this year and it was still roped off with no competition until Saturday.

Actually, there was a "Rookie" tournament on Friday. I made it to the second round & got beat by a little kid who could barely see above the glass......

#113 9 years ago

Not when I played him in the rookie tourney on Friday. Nice kid, he did not give me crap while he was kicking my ass. His mom was filming it I think.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasvis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-northwest-pinball-arcade-show-2014-thread?tu=dasvis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.