4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 366 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by mikepmcs
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Thank god you guys voted to keep CT in the loop. Oh wait, it is part of New England...
Just posting to keep track of the thread...that is all now

Ditto

3 weeks later
#142 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

By the way.. I'm picking these up in Florida the 20th... I can ship back maybe but I don't plan too
Sm
Ripleys
Elvis

Elvis price?

#144 4 years ago

Likely will be needing to let my flash go to bring in another game at The Sanctum. Freshly shipped out with Titan rubbers and Comet LEDs. Playfield and cabinet in decent shape. Boards fully serviced/rebuilt including 40 pin interconnect. Plays great. Only issue I can think of off the top of my head is it could use a new P4 display or just rebuilt. One segment is out on the digits.

800$

2 months later
#239 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'll be in Southern Connecticut tomorrow afternoon Near New Milford area. If anybody has any pins for sale let me know (interested in EMs, early SS, or lower end DMD stuff).

Hollywood heat. Ice fever and restored buck rogers all available at the sanctum. I'm here now until about 2

#240 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

WPT was sold and picked up....I officially do not have any more games to sell. It was fun
However I sold three and only have two coming in.....need one more to fill that void
Anyone have a working game that's in the low $1k range or less? I know very few DMD games will be in that range but what is out there for solid state? Throwing some titles that may/may not fit that range:.... High Speed, Grand Lizard, Fathom, Seawitch, Gladiator, Party Zone, Gottlieb Strikes N Spares, Stern Stars, Harlem Globetrotters, Hollywood Heat, Fire!, TMNT, Street Fighter 2 (a CrazyLevi favorite), D&D, etc etc

I have a nice Hollywood heat here for you. Plays great at The Sanctum. Tore it down when it came in a few months ago. All comet leds and titan rings.

#241 4 years ago

Also two project EMs. Sonic Mars Trek and Williams Big Ben. 600 for the pair

Buck rogers Clearcoated playfield. All new top playfield parts including NOS plastic set. Ni Wumpf MPu. Titan rings, Comet Leds. 1300$

Hollywood heat is sold

Ice Fever almost perfect shape. Titan rings and rubbers 900$.

Project checkpoint pending.

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Also two project EMs. Sonic Mars Trek and Williams Big Ben. 600 for the pair
Buck rogers Clearcoated playfield. All new top playfield parts including NOS plastic set. Ni Wumpf MPu. Titan rings, Comet Leds. 1300$
Hollywood heat is sold
Ice Fever almost perfect shape. Titan rings and rubbers 900$.
Project checkpoint pending.

Ice fever sold to a friend.

#244 4 years ago

Mars Trek sold

Ice fever sold

Big Ben project on its own with all original paperwork and schematics 150$. Great cabinet and perfect backglass.

Project checkpoint available again. Game works. Had a locked in coil and I had the board serviced to fix that. Board hasn't been put back in since. Everything is here but one coin slot and mech on the door. Cabinet painted black. Includes a set of brand new decals I had personally hired an artist to do. Look perfect. Several others have used these decals and came out great. 850$

Clearcoated excellent shape buck roagers still available

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside