4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 366 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by mikepmcs
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 years ago

Northeast thread is a disaster. Would be nice if we could keep this one to buying and selling games. Following.

1 month later
#174 4 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

WTB: 60 in 1 Arcade game... ideally looking for one in a restored Donkey Kong or PacMan cabinet.
Thanks.

What is the going rate for something like this? I have a dk cab. Boards are broken and nothing inside is original. Would be a perfect candidate for 60 in 1. It could use a coat of pain't and some decals.

#177 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

60in1 PCB is less than $50 these days, just need jamma harness and ps and your good to go...
https://www.highscoresaves.com/pcbs/multigame-pcbs.html

That's a bit cheaper than I've seen them, I'll be saving that page. My question was, what would the end product be worth? I'm leaning toward having the board repaired and keeping it anyway.

1 month later
#222 4 years ago
Quoted from dellice45:

Revenge From Mars for sale ! $1900
Needs some work to get working, Check out the ad for all the details !
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48079

I sent a PM on this the day it was listed. Did you sell it?

3 weeks later
#256 4 years ago

Archived after 227 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Fully restored (full original status) “Beautiful Safe Cracker. Was restored for a local high end collector a few years ago. Maybe he can chime in if I forget any details. Has topper. 102 tokens (82 are not original)...”
2017-05-13
West Bridgewater, MA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside