4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 366 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by mikepmcs
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sagejr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 4 years ago

Still have Data East Simpsons at $1,700

Archived after 17 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Data East The Simpsons in very nice, clean condition. Fully working. Playfield is above average condition with only some minor paint flaking in non mylar areas. Cabinet has some...”
2017-01-08
New Hartford, CT
Trade

1 week later
#104 4 years ago

Data East The Simpsons in nice shape, plays well. Shopped. $1,700

Archived after 17 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Data East The Simpsons in very nice, clean condition. Fully working. Playfield is above average condition with only some minor paint flaking in non mylar areas. Cabinet has some...”
2017-01-08
New Hartford, CT
Trade

1 week later
#122 4 years ago

Just listed my super nice Space Station for Sale.

Archived after 5 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling this very nice and very clean Space Station. This game is shopped and plays great. All boards are super clean, no hacks. Brand new high quality cabinet decals installed....”
2017-01-28
New Hartford, CT

#129 4 years ago

Cocktail Multicade arcade game with 60 in 1 card installed. 2 player with 13.5 inch screen in very good working condition with no discoloration or serious burn in. This is a nice height adjustable cocktail cabinet to compliment any collection of pins or otherwise. LED underlighting strips installed and no bad wiring hacks inside either. Has working coin mech too but no key for the coin box.

$900 firm.

#136 4 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Thanks I think that is the vertical one I'm looking for a horizontal, I already have a vertical
Looking also for an empty cab possibly to build one

I have one for sale on CL. Would trade for a pin too. hartford.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#204 4 years ago

I have a decent Diner for Sale. $2,250

Archived after 4 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Diner Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice Diner for sale. Works 100% and plays great. Has original mylar on playfield. Super bright LEDs installed on all inserts and controlled lamps. Cabinet is decent and boards ...”
2017-03-28
New Hartford, CT

2 months later
#272 4 years ago

Archived after 4 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice, clean and fully shopped shadow. Full super bright LED's throughout. Call, text or PM for details”
2017-05-29
New Hartford, CT

Nice Shadow for sale. $3,200

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sagejr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside