7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 408 posts
  • 118 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by epeabs
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nerdygrrl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#201 7 years ago

Finally got my ad up. Selling the NOS DM PF I picked up. A couple of the inserts lifted ever so slightly and I am not comfortable doing the work.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I picked up this NOS DM cleared PF for my DM project. Upon further inspection I noticed that 3 of the "FREEZE" inserts had started to raise-however so slightly. I am not capable of...”
2017-03-26
Northampton, MA
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 513 times

3 weeks later
#223 6 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I sent a PM on this the day it was listed. Did you sell it?

I did as well. It was sold same day.

#226 6 years ago

A pin has come up locally that I would like to snag so I am going to list my Demo Man: full LED's, nice PF, swear ROMS, updated trough boards. Needs a shop out.

The cabinet is a bit dinged in the front and ramps have cracking around mounts and guards. I have a new set of Titan clear bands, flipper rebuild kits for the flippers, new cabinet and head decals and some assorted other bits.

Asking $2,000

Also have an NOS cleared PF that will need to have some inserts leveled that I will include for $2500

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Full LED's, nice PF, swear ROMS, upgraded trough boards. Needs a shop out. The cabinet is a bit dinged in the front, lock down bar holes, etc handles are worn, and ramps have crac...”
2017-04-20
Northampton, MA
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 392 times
Contributed to Pinside

#228 6 years ago

DM sale is pending. NOS PF is still available. Weekend special price drop of $600

I'll be driving through MA, RI, CT, and NY over the next few days and can deliver.

#231 6 years ago

Sorry man, I will let you know if anything changes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nerdygrrl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-new-england-for-sale-thread?tu=nerdygrrl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.