4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 366 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by mikepmcs
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider msj2222.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 4 years ago

Archived after 42 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I have an excellent condition HUO CV that I would like to trade for a GBLE or even a premium with some cash added, MB, SS, Tron LE, CC. It has very tastefully done leds, pinovators...”
2017-01-03
Mansfield, MA
Trade

1 week later
#114 4 years ago

Added lots of new pics

Archived after 42 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I have an excellent condition HUO CV that I would like to trade for a GBLE or even a premium with some cash added, MB, SS, Tron LE, CC. It has very tastefully done leds, pinovators...”
2017-01-03
Mansfield, MA
Trade

8 months later
#301 4 years ago

Looking to get something new in before the weather gets crappy!

Archived after 61 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Very Nice original IJ. Has some cab fade I think, but not bad. Playfield, cabinet & original boards are all in great shape. I have done quite a few upgrades/mods to this pin. A...”
2017-09-30
Mansfield, MA
7,400 (Firm)

6 months later
#324 3 years ago

Title says it all..or if someone is selling a mint copy within an hour or two or my location

Archived after 20 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “I am looking for quotes on a newer build NIB DI LE. Cash in hand and I can pick up at Pintastic in Sturbridge MA on Saturday night or Sunday during the show if that will save me so...”
2018-04-30
Mansfield, MA
Wanted

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider msj2222.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside