7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 409 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 days ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mpdpvdpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#327 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “VERY nice Red and Teds Roadshow. Minor wear around scoop and a very small mark where ball ejects from scoop. No credit dots. VERY clean. No cracked plastics. Both animatronic he...”
2019-03-12
Providence, RI
Trade
Archived after: 59 days
Viewed: 840 times
Lookin for trades or cash offers on this Roadshow. It’s in truly terrific shape with a very tasteful full led upgrade and plays 100% with no credit dots. I’d be interested in 2 for 1 trades on 80’s SS Bally / Williams or a one for one trade for Bally/ Williams / Stern DMD...I will also add cash on more expensive titles. If you want to come see and play the game it is currently at PizzaJ (967 Westminster st Providence RI) along with SS CFTBL AFM LOTR SPP BSD FH TFTC WWFRR TAF STNG and BH. All 50¢ plays seven days a week. Kid friendly at all hours. Come check it out!

3 years later
#374 1 year ago

That’s funny cause VT is reaaaaal far away haha

Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I like this thread better than Northeast.
We should give the PA, NJ, DE, NY people that thread and us VT, NH, MA, ME, RI, CT people can take this one.
Like half the stuff on the Northeast thread I can't look at because the drive is 8 hours. Sheesh.

#384 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “AIQ up for grabs. No issues no errors no nicks scrape crack or uggos. Game was babied at PizzaJ in Providence and it’s still there now. We love this game but need to make room...”
2023-02-24
Providence, RI
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 564 times

AIQ pro, well cared for. Easy first floor load out. Would consider trade plus cash for cool 80’s pins

#387 1 year ago

It means nothing unless you also ask what the average game time is. Would I rather own a game that had 5000 plays with a 12 second avg game time….or a game with 500 plays where the average game time is 20 mins. I go through this a lot when selling location games. I always just say, we’ll…that’s how many times someone hit the start button really. Then I go on to paint a better picture with other audits.

Quoted from mrboboto:

Avengers Infinity Quest premium- home use only. People keep asking me how many plays are on it- is this just like, not trusting someone when they say that a game is home use? Is there a "how to buy a pinball machine" tutorial that says to always ask how many games are on the machine? I keep forgetting to look up the number when I'm down in the basement, but it's been down there since I took delivery of the game and I played it, I don't know, somewhere between one and five hours every week. (In case you can't tell, I've been getting a lot of nibbles but no bites)

Machine - For Sale

Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent HUO Avengers Infinity Quest premium - I am the first and only owner. No problems at all with this game. Disc, saucer, and Captain Marvel ramp all work just fine. No mods....”

3 days ago

Arlington, MA

mrboboto

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mpdpvdpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-new-england-for-sale-thread?tu=mpdpvdpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.