7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 409 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Post your for sale and wanted machines here! I saw people asking for this thread and figured someone gotta do it. The northeast thread is too big sometimes. Feel free to use both but try and keep this one to New England only.

#12 7 years ago

Yes connecticut is included.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Following. Can we post pics in this thread?

Im not sure ill ask a moderator. Usually you are not allowed to post pics in regional for sale threads.

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from gac:

May I have your attention please.... To all New England For Sale thread dwellers - please remove your for sale and wanted posts from the Northeast For Sale thread immediately. Violators will be towed.

Quoted from gac:

OK fine... just make sure you chowda heads keep out of the Northeast thread.

Haha wow its kind of funny now that we seperated NY and NE threads we have people on edge with each other. Funny stuff...

As far as double posts i would try and keep them seperated. If people are willing to drive to NE they can check out this thread and if us new englanders are willing to go to PA or NY just look at the other threads. Keeps it easy for people who dont want to drive 300 plus miles.

Quoted from shlockdoc:

Looking forward to another bunch of duplicate posts from the NE thread and Maryland/VA thread

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Following. Can we post pics in this thread?

No pictures can be posted in this thread. Also no games that are being sold for more that 3000 dollars unless you provide a link to your marketplace ad.

Any questions about regional fs threads you can look here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1

#54 7 years ago

Should i change the title too new england vs. New york/new jersey??? Lol your guys are hilarious...

#56 7 years ago

Last time i checked your Giants are out of the playoffs

Quoted from yzfguy:

Might as well cut to the chase and name it " new england loses to NJ"

But seriosly lets get this thread back on track

#61 7 years ago

NE FOR SALE THREAD!!!!!
please post comentary somewhere else. I gave you 24 hours of fun and games but if your not selling or buying then PLEASE DONT POST HERE.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't be so territorial and touchy. EVERY regional FS thread goes off-topic for a while, then returns to the boring business of selling and buying. You should welcome a little humor in your thread...it keeps people coming back and keeps the thread bumped to the top. But as per your wishes I'll refrain from any further posts and will take my business elsewhere. Good day to you, sir!

Ok Maybe i overreacted. I dont mind a little commentary. But if there are 3 machines posted then 30 posts about nothing then people who are trying to sell their machine get buried by posts. Just trying to get this thread back on track.

And i wasnt trying to be territorial btw

#81 7 years ago

Looking for a lotr. Something in decent huo condition.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Anyone have a lord of the rings for sale? Anything within 150 miles of me would be nice. I drive too much as it is for work. Thanks”
2017-01-15
Norwood, MA
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 25 times

#90 7 years ago

Ended: lotr found.

Wanted ads are awesome. Been looking for a good condition lotr for a while and all i had to do was just post a wanted ad. Who knew!

#100 7 years ago

Just curious is it the mini? I looked on vp cabs site and it says 3995 for that one. Always thought about a virtual pin and it would def save space.

Quoted from edcianci:

VP virtual pinball - still new as i don't know how to set it up - $3000 - i think they sell for 4000 new on the website - possibly trades also - kinda just looking for cash to pay all medical bills. thanks ed

1 week later
#115 7 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Added lots of new pics

Wow looks really nice. If i had money it would look good next to my totan. Glws

Machine - For TradeFor Trade/Sale: Cirqus Voltaire(CV)Home Used Only (HUO) “I have an excellent condition HUO CV that I would like to trade for a GBLE or even a premium with some cash added, MB, SS, Tron LE, CC. It has very tastefully done leds, pinovators...”
22 days ago Mansfield, MA
Trade
msj2222

3 weeks later
#146 7 years ago

Anyone selling a met pro?

#151 7 years ago

Just posted a roadshow for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really nice road show with virtually no playfield wear. Cabinet good with a little fade but is not chipped or cracked. Everything works except reds eylids dont move. Coil fires but...”
2017-02-21
Norwood, MA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1699 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#153 7 years ago

Price drop to 3200 for my road show

#159 7 years ago

I'm thinking of dropping my roadshow to 3000. Need it gone soon if anyone is interested. Ad is a few posts up ∆∆∆

#164 7 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Selling a Addams Family

How much

#167 7 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

$5400 PF is really nice, cabinet has a few scratches and dings

Sounds like a good price. Too bad I'm selling now. If I could just sell my roadshow first I might consider it. Glwts

2 weeks later
#190 7 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Is anybody out there interested in a pristine HUO Monopoly? Cab, boards, and playfield are flawless. I'll check audits if ppl care enough to know # of games played.
I'd be open to cash and/or trade offers

Nice! Monopoly is secrectly fun game for the price. Unique layout. I wish I had the room. Glws!

1 week later
#206 7 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

Revenge from Mars for Sale, would look real nice next to your newly ordered AFMr .
Cliffy's, Saucer Lights, Ultimarc Video Amp and WG monitor. Recently shopped. Cab has bumps and scratches.

How much?

3 weeks later
#238 6 years ago

Hobbit le for sale in market place.

1 week later
#246 6 years ago

Still have my hobbit up. Just price dropped it.

2 weeks later
#257 6 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Machine - For Sale
Safe CrackerFully restored “Beautiful Safe Cracker. Was restored for a local high end collector a few years ago. Maybe he can chime in if I forget any details. Has topper. 102 tokens (82 are not original)...”
1 day ago West Bridgewater, MA 7,000
Shredso

Just sold the hobbit and I really need to put that money in the bank quick before I drive down the street and buy your game. GLWS!

2 months later
#283 6 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Still have a TSPP up for trade. Would like to keep the driving within the New England area.

Where? Don't see an ad for it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-new-england-for-sale-thread?tu=mfsrc791 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.