7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 408 posts
  • 118 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by epeabs
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider litzdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

What states are you including?
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

What is the focus of this one? Two northeast threads may get too confusing/redundant.

The Northeast for sale thread spans too many states. For example NJ and PA are usually too far for people in New England to travel to. If we have a New England thread it may be easier for buyer and seller to do a local deal since the distances will be reduced.
I did not come up with the idea but I understand why it might be helpful. I guess we should consider if it will confuse matters more however.

If we do this, I do think we should add Connecticut.
NH,ME,VT,MA,RI,CT

#36 7 years ago

I think posting arcade games is fine. They are birds of a feather with pinball. Anyone have a Crazy Taxi they want to sell? I want one bad.

#37 7 years ago

Looking forward to this thread.

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't be so territorial and touchy. EVERY regional FS thread goes off-topic for a while, then returns to the boring business of selling and buying. You should welcome a little humor in your thread...it keeps people coming back and keeps the thread bumped to the top. But as per your wishes I'll refrain from any further posts and will take my business elsewhere. Good day to you, sir!

Hey Beelz, Many people agree with you. Many like your commentary it is witty and fun to read and keeps pinsiders coming back. I hope to see you in this thread. Life is too short to be boring.

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, man...don't make fun of my macroencephaly. I can't help it that I need someplace to house my overly large cerebrum.

I have a large cranium too. Never can find hats or ski helmets that fit. Unfortunately brain weight is not linearly related to intelligence. If it were we would be set.

3 months later
#249 6 years ago

I will be putting my LOTR LE up for sale. Documented HUO, excellent condition, original receipt, original box and framed LE certificate ( I purchased from original owner). Fully modded, color DMD, LED topper, LED undercab, LED Speaker lights with gold inscribed speaker grill. Many more mods. Will be asking $8,000. Local deal would be good. Taking pics this weekend.
PM me please.
Thanks Litz.

#250 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

WPT was sold and picked up....I officially do not have any more games to sell. It was fun
However I sold three and only have two coming in.....need one more to fill that void
Anyone have a working game that's in the low $1k range or less? I know very few DMD games will be in that range but what is out there for solid state? Throwing some titles that may/may not fit that range:.... High Speed, Grand Lizard, Fathom, Seawitch, Gladiator, Party Zone, Gottlieb Strikes N Spares, Stern Stars, Harlem Globetrotters, Hollywood Heat, Fire!, TMNT, Street Fighter 2 (a CrazyLevi favorite), D&D, etc etc

I am glad you got your pins sold. How is your back? I saw that you hurt it. I have almost done the same moving pins. It is a dangerous business.

#254 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Back is ok....I tore the muscle in my arm moving Aerosmith up the flight of steps
It's on the mend but I can't do any heavy lifting for a few weeks

Next time you move a pin let me know I can help. I have an Escalera that I would be happy to lend to you or help you move the pin with it. It makes it very easy. I have moved my TZ by myself with it. I live 20 min from MHT. Just drop me PM.
Glad it is only a torn muscle and not a herniated disc or something like that.
Take Care
Litz

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider litzdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-new-england-for-sale-thread?tu=litzdoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.