4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 366 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by mikepmcs
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider henhel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 4 years ago

I am totally on board with this. The N'east thread was just to vast of an area to cover. MD. Vir. NJ Del New York Pa. can have the N'east sales thread (6 states) and New England (6 states) will have our own I think it makes logical sense.

#20 4 years ago

I vote that it would be OK to post Arcade. I don't think it will get in the way of Pinball, there are never many arcade items posted anyway IMO.

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Actually, Connecticut is really just that boring 100 miles you have to get through to actually get to something that looks remotely like New England (i.e.: Rhode Island, Massachusetts, etc.).

I actually like CT. and of course it is part of New England. Conn. has some beautiful spots and it also has Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods and Mystic I could go on and on so don't pick on our neighbors we have each others back. We should have started this thread years ago.

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't be so territorial and touchy

I agree with beelzeboob to a certain point that there will always be some general posts within a regional sales thread. If all you want is just for sale posts many days you won't get any posts at all. If there is one thing that I have learned from being in this hobby is that we all treat each other with friendliness and respect, some of the nicest people I have met in my whole life (65 years young) have been through pinball so lets just chill out a bit and be nice to each other. This thread will hold its own over time. Have a great day. Henry

#66 4 years ago

WOW Mfrsc791 we must have been writing our posts at the exact same time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider henhel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside