4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 366 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by mikepmcs
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkeyexx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 4 years ago

Following both threads. I would love to sell my DE Simpsons if someone is interested. It has all new rubbers new drop targets new pinballs playfield and ramps full waxed and cleaned. It was HMU only. I have manuals and spare parts.

1 week later
#109 4 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

looking for somebody to shop out my diner for free - in return they get to keep it for 3 months to enjoy it - has to be a trustworthy person who will return it. i have had it for 15 plus years and it has never been shopped - still plays great and everything works - i only clean what i can reach - i see up top some bad wear now as i can't reach that. if it needs parts i would pay for them.
anyway if somebody is interested the game is in north smithfield ri on the mass line - you can pick it up and i will help load - it's in my walkout basement.
also friend has an ek (solid state) and nite rider (solid state) backglasses - says both are in nice shape - 125 each or both for 200 - thanks ed

I would be honored to give it lots of love and return to you when you are ready to have it back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkeyexx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside