7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 409 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 days ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 7 years ago

OK fine... just make sure you chowda heads keep out of the Northeast thread.

#33 7 years ago

May I have your attention please.... To all New England For Sale thread dwellers - please remove your for sale and wanted posts from the Northeast For Sale thread immediately. Violators will be towed.

#49 7 years ago

Loneranger - Two down votes? Didn't the smiley faces give you a hint that I'm kidding? Right back atcha.

Anyway, I love New England... AND it's the home of Pintastic!

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Last time i checked your Giants are out of the playoffs

But seriosly lets get this thread back on track

Last time I checked New England is 0-2 in Super Bowls against the Giants.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Ok Maybe i overreacted. I dont mind a little commentary. But if there are 3 machines posted then 30 posts about nothing then people who are trying to sell their machine get buried by posts. Just trying to get this thread back on track.
And i wasnt trying to be territorial btw

Yeah maybe you did. The ALL CAPS tells me that you mean business. I guess I better get out of here while I'll still can. Or better yet... pipe down Francis.

#71 7 years ago

By the way, 3 of the last 4 for sale/wanted posts on the NORTHEAST For Sale thread were made by people from CT and MA. Kindly tell them (in all CAPS too) to stick to their own thread. Don't need them reaching out to any non-New Englanders now do we?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-new-england-for-sale-thread?tu=gac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.