4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 366 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by mikepmcs
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 4 years ago

Looking forward to another bunch of duplicate posts from the NE thread and Maryland/VA thread

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Looking forward to another bunch of duplicate posts from the NE thread and Maryland/VA thread

This is just the kind of moronic shit that I love about Pinside.

#40 4 years ago

Looks like Tonto pooped in the Lone Rangers Cheerios this morning.

You won't see me around here anymore. Taxman buys all my leftovers.

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Thank god you guys voted to keep CT in the loop. Oh wait, it is part of New England...
Just posting to keep track of the thread...that is all now

Actually, Connecticut is really just that boring 100 miles you have to get through to actually get to something that looks remotely like New England (i.e.: Rhode Island, Massachusetts, etc.).

It's kind of like the Pennsylvania of the northeast states: each region to either side of the state wants no part of it.

I only go there to buy and sell machines, then run like hell home.

#51 4 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

I didn't realize people got so butt hurt over downvotes. My apologies, I'll stop. And Connecticut is awesome, New Jersey smells bad.

I'm not butt hurt. I'm just amazed at what rubs people the wrong way, sometimes. It's all good.

But you need to roll down the windows next time you're driving along I-95 between Stamford and New Haven if you think Jersey smells bad...

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

NE FOR SALE THREAD!!!!!
please post comentary somewhere else. I gave you 24 hours of fun and games but if your not selling or buying then PLEASE DONT POST HERE.

Don't be so territorial and touchy. EVERY regional FS thread goes off-topic for a while, then returns to the boring business of selling and buying. You should welcome a little humor in your thread...it keeps people coming back and keeps the thread bumped to the top. But as per your wishes I'll refrain from any further posts and will take my business elsewhere. Good day to you, sir!

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Like his head isn't big enough!

That's just bad genes.

#75 4 years ago

Hey, man...don't make fun of my macroencephaly. I can't help it that I need someplace to house my overly large cerebrum.

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

I have a large cranium too. Never can find hats or ski helmets that fit. Unfortunately brain weight is not linearly related to intelligence. If it were we would be set.

Speak for yourself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside