7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 409 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 days ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#267 6 years ago
Quoted from AirWolfNH:

I believe today is the last day she is open for sales.

AFAIK, this is correct.

5 years later
#388 1 year ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

Avengers Infinity Quest premium- home use only. People keep asking me how many plays are on it- is this just like, not trusting someone when they say that a game is home use? Is there a "how to buy a pinball machine" tutorial that says to always ask how many games are on the machine? I keep forgetting to look up the number when I'm down in the basement, but it's been down there since I took delivery of the game and I played it, I don't know, somewhere between one and five hours every week. (In case you can't tell, I've been getting a lot of nibbles but no bites)

The kicker for me too was when I had my Pro, I was CONSTANTLY restarting the game after a terrible Ball 1. Get a gem quest going and then immediately drain. You realize you're 30sec into the game and can't get that gem anymore...? Restart!!! My game count was probably 400 but my balls played was probably something stupid like 500 (equivalent of like 150 games w/ EB's).

So yeah people, check out the condition.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-new-england-for-sale-thread?tu=Yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.