7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 409 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Taxman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is just the kind of moronic shit that I love about Pinside.

Stay out of here. Bad dog.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Actually, Connecticut is really just that boring 100 miles you have to get through to actually get to something that looks remotely like New England (i.e.: Rhode Island, Massachusetts, etc.).
It's kind of like the Pennsylvania of the northeast states: each region to either side of the state wants no part of it.
I only go there to buy and sell machines, then run like hell home.

Oh boy. No matter what you call the thread you can't seem to keep the bad element out.

Run home to East Hanover NJ, closest thing to Tromaville you can find. If you mutants are away from the toxic waste too long you get sick.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

I actually like CT. and of course it is part of New England. Conn. has some beautiful spots and it also has Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods and Mystic I could go on and on so don't pick on our neighbors we have each others back. We should have started this thread years ago.

(shhhhh, don't encourage him. We don't want him back)

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from gac:

By the way, 3 of the last 4 for sale/wanted posts on the NORTHEAST For Sale thread were made by people from CT and MA. Kindly tell them (in all CAPS too) to stick to their own thread. Don't need them reaching out to any non-New Englanders now do we?

I don't get it. Why are people so freaked out by a thread for more local people? I used to drive up to NH and down to Maryland for games. But that was 20 years ago and I find it an annoying PITA. So now I like seeing more local since I only do cash and carry. If I ever sell again I find it easier to have a local person swing by and take a look at it rather than taking a crap load of pictures, talk of shipping or making arrangements for them to make a road trip. Then when they show up they want to play the haggle game or some crap to piss me off and make me feel bad for telling them to have a nice trip back.

If you don't mind driving from ME to PA read both threads. If you don't mind riving or shipping post in both and the market place.

I hate driving in NY. To me it is a forbidden zone. If you don't know exactly where you are going and what lane to be in there is no mercy. Using your blinker is not a courtesy but a sign of weakness. Seriously, you want to get over a lane so you put you blinker on and they close the gap on purpose. These people are a garbage.

And why go through NY? To get to places like East Hanover NJ? Give me a break. That is where the melon heads live.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's just bad genes.

Case in point. Who says this is a "Down South / Deliverance" thing. I'd say something rude about this, but I like your wife. (and pity her)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Taxman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-new-england-for-sale-thread?tu=Taxman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.