7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 409 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 days ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Irishbastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Thanks I think that is the vertical one I'm looking for a horizontal, I already have a vertical
Looking also for an empty cab possibly to build one

Just grab a cab and build one, I recently finished my 645in1 horizontal multi. Board was like $60, cabs are free and up....I have a 60in1 as well for vertical with 27" or 25" monitor (forget)...That cab was $40, PCB $50 (now they are less)..

1 month later
#175 7 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

What is the going rate for something like this? I have a dk cab. Boards are broken and nothing inside is original. Would be a perfect candidate for 60 in 1. It could use a coat of pain't and some decals.

60in1 PCB is less than $50 these days, just need jamma harness and ps and your good to go...

https://www.highscoresaves.com/pcbs/multigame-pcbs.html

1 month later
#214 7 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Looking to add another game. Interested in Taxi, Rollergames, Diner, Pinbot. Something along those lines. Doesn't have to be perfect but not looking for any projects.

I take payment in "cuddles" (edited for Pinside), too bad I don't have anything your looking for...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Irishbastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-new-england-for-sale-thread?tu=Irishbastard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.