7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 408 posts
  • 118 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by epeabs
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dooskie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

(and Pinside drama).

good luck with that.

2 years later
#333 4 years ago
Quoted from Deluxodave:

Alright, this is a great deal for someone in New England.
I've giving away FOR FREE a big chunk of my collection. This includes the following:
> Rocky & Bullwinkle data pin
> Pitch & Bat game
> Spiderman pinball game (Gottlieb version)
> Hulk pinball game (Gottlieb version)
> Donkey Kong Jr. arcade game (not working)
Here's the catch.
1) You have to take them all.
2) You have to bring the muscle to move them.
3) They are on an island outside of Portland ME. You have to call these guys (https://www.lpamarine.com/) and arrange for a barge trip to Diamond Cove. It's probably going to cost $200 for the round trip. About a 30 min ride. You drive to South Portland, drive your truck or U-Haul onto the ferry, grab the machines, then he picks you up.
I'm only answering emails from people that will take all these items and are willing to lug the machines and figure out the ferry directly. All the machines are working except for Donkey Kong Jr and Spider-Man needs a new board. All in acceptable shape. You can look at pictures in my profile collection to see.

PM sent

#337 4 years ago

I sent him a PM in hopes of getting these to set up at a local boys & girls club.

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from Deluxodave:

I'm only answering emails from people that will take all these items and are willing to lug the machines and figure out the ferry directly. All the machines are working except for Donkey Kong Jr and Spider-Man needs a new board. All in acceptable shape. You can look at pictures in my profile collection to see.

Apparently not the case. I sent two PM's within 30 minutes of the original post. Was willing to do everything required. Didn't hear a word back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dooskie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-new-england-for-sale-thread?tu=Dooskie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.