7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 409 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

There are 409 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
#1 7 years ago

Post your for sale and wanted machines here! I saw people asking for this thread and figured someone gotta do it. The northeast thread is too big sometimes. Feel free to use both but try and keep this one to New England only.

#2 7 years ago

What states are you including?
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island

#3 7 years ago

Then you need to add CT

#4 7 years ago

No Connecticut?

#5 7 years ago

What is the focus of this one? Two northeast threads may get too confusing/redundant.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

What is the focus of this one? Two northeast threads may get too confusing/redundant.

New England = 6 states
Northeast = who knows how many states

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The Northeast for sale thread spans too many states. For example NJ and PA are usually too far for people in New England to travel to. If we have a New England thread it may be easier for buyer and seller to do a local deal since the distances will be reduced.
I did not come up with the idea but I understand why it might be helpful. I guess we should consider if it will confuse matters more however.

If we do this, I do think we should add Connecticut.
NH,ME,VT,MA,RI,CT

#8 7 years ago

Great idea - following.

#9 7 years ago

Northeast thread is a disaster. Would be nice if we could keep this one to buying and selling games. Following.

#10 7 years ago

Good idea. Hopefully this works out well.

#11 7 years ago

Following as well.

#12 7 years ago

Yes connecticut is included.

#13 7 years ago

Ok, let's get this thread rolling. Posted this in the northeast thread:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Bally Mousin' with mylar playfield in good condition. New rubber and new pinballs. Displays are bright. Boards are clean, NVRAM chip installed. Small amount of wear at right i...”
2017-02-23
Framingham, MA
1,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 407 times
Contributed to Pinside

I also have a like new out of box Ghostbusters Premium that I'm thinking of trading or selling for 6400. Will create a market ad a little later. Less than 200 plays, December build date, dialed in, no playfield or clear coat issues. Looking for an IM or Congo plus cash.

#14 7 years ago

Looking forward to another bunch of duplicate posts from the NE thread and Maryland/VA thread

#15 7 years ago

Looking forward to another bunch of duplicate posts from the NE thread and Maryland/VA thread

#16 7 years ago

Would you like to keep this thread pinball only or is any arcade item welcome?

#17 7 years ago

Still have Data East Simpsons at $1,700

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East The Simpsons in very nice, clean condition. Fully working. Playfield is above average condition with only some minor paint flaking in non mylar areas. Cabinet has some...”
2017-01-08
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 334 times

#18 7 years ago

I'm always interested in arcade also, i think we just want to keep it bs free?!!!!

#19 7 years ago

I am totally on board with this. The N'east thread was just to vast of an area to cover. MD. Vir. NJ Del New York Pa. can have the N'east sales thread (6 states) and New England (6 states) will have our own I think it makes logical sense.

#20 7 years ago

I vote that it would be OK to post Arcade. I don't think it will get in the way of Pinball, there are never many arcade items posted anyway IMO.

#21 7 years ago

#22 7 years ago

Thank god you guys voted to keep CT in the loop. Oh wait, it is part of New England...

Just posting to keep track of the thread...that is all now

#23 7 years ago

Following. Can we post pics in this thread?

#24 7 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I have an excellent condition HUO CV that I would like to trade for a GBLE or even a premium with some cash added, MB, SS, Tron LE, CC. It has very tastefully done leds, pinovators...”
2017-01-03
Mansfield, MA
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1466 times

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Thank god you guys voted to keep CT in the loop. Oh wait, it is part of New England...

Ditto

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Im not sure ill ask a moderator. Usually you are not allowed to post pics in regional for sale threads.

#27 7 years ago

Thanks, following! The Northeast Ads are sometimes too much of a tease - when in PA, NJ, NY.

#29 7 years ago

OK fine... just make sure you chowda heads keep out of the Northeast thread.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

This is just the kind of moronic shit that I love about Pinside.

#31 7 years ago

I like this.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is just the kind of moronic shit that I love about Pinside.

Stay out of here. Bad dog.

#33 7 years ago

May I have your attention please.... To all New England For Sale thread dwellers - please remove your for sale and wanted posts from the Northeast For Sale thread immediately. Violators will be towed.

#34 7 years ago

Hilarious. I've always wondered why NJ, PA, and upstate NY guys posted in the other thread... Only today did I learn that the other thread isn't a New England thread.

No space in the basement, but I guess I'm following this one, too!

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from gac:

May I have your attention please.... To all New England For Sale thread dwellers - please remove your for sale and wanted posts from the Northeast For Sale thread immediately. Violators will be towed.

Quoted from gac:

OK fine... just make sure you chowda heads keep out of the Northeast thread.

Haha wow its kind of funny now that we seperated NY and NE threads we have people on edge with each other. Funny stuff...

As far as double posts i would try and keep them seperated. If people are willing to drive to NE they can check out this thread and if us new englanders are willing to go to PA or NY just look at the other threads. Keeps it easy for people who dont want to drive 300 plus miles.

Quoted from shlockdoc:

#36 7 years ago

I think posting arcade games is fine. They are birds of a feather with pinball. Anyone have a Crazy Taxi they want to sell? I want one bad.

#37 7 years ago

Looking forward to this thread.

#38 7 years ago

Little Rhody checking in.

#39 7 years ago

we need arcade games in here as well ..... WTB: Track & Field

#40 7 years ago

Looks like Tonto pooped in the Lone Rangers Cheerios this morning.

You won't see me around here anymore. Taxman buys all my leftovers.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Actually, Connecticut is really just that boring 100 miles you have to get through to actually get to something that looks remotely like New England (i.e.: Rhode Island, Massachusetts, etc.).

It's kind of like the Pennsylvania of the northeast states: each region to either side of the state wants no part of it.

I only go there to buy and sell machines, then run like hell home.

#42 7 years ago

Following both threads. I would love to sell my DE Simpsons if someone is interested. It has all new rubbers new drop targets new pinballs playfield and ramps full waxed and cleaned. It was HMU only. I have manuals and spare parts.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Actually, Connecticut is really just that boring 100 miles you have to get through to actually get to something that looks remotely like New England (i.e.: Rhode Island, Massachusetts, etc.).
It's kind of like the Pennsylvania of the northeast states: each region to either side of the state wants no part of it.

Oh boy. No matter what you call the thread you can't seem to keep the bad element out.

Run home to East Hanover NJ, closest thing to Tromaville you can find. If you mutants are away from the toxic waste too long you get sick.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I try to run home to PA like hell from NJ, but it takes too long with all the jughandles and you know...not being able to make a left hand turn anywhere.

I've bought and sold games in CT, RI and MA, so I'll follow to buy but not post games for sale. I'll keep games for sale in the NE thread for those interested, to avoid redundancy (and Pinside drama).

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

No pictures can be posted in this thread. Also no games that are being sold for more that 3000 dollars unless you provide a link to your marketplace ad.

Any questions about regional fs threads you can look here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1

#46 7 years ago

That mousin' around looks nice. Wish I hadn't already spent the xmas bonus!

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I actually like CT. and of course it is part of New England. Conn. has some beautiful spots and it also has Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods and Mystic I could go on and on so don't pick on our neighbors we have each others back. We should have started this thread years ago.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

I actually like CT. and of course it is part of New England. Conn. has some beautiful spots and it also has Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods and Mystic I could go on and on so don't pick on our neighbors we have each others back. We should have started this thread years ago.

(shhhhh, don't encourage him. We don't want him back)

#49 7 years ago

Loneranger - Two down votes? Didn't the smiley faces give you a hint that I'm kidding? Right back atcha.

Anyway, I love New England... AND it's the home of Pintastic!

#50 7 years ago

I didn't realize people got so butt hurt over downvotes. My apologies, I'll stop. And Connecticut is awesome, New Jersey smells bad.

There are 409 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-new-england-for-sale-thread?hl=supergrafx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.