By Mfsrc791

10 months ago

Stats

• 310 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Playdium
  • Topic is favorited by 94 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 310 posts in topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 45 days ago

Looking to get something new in before the weather gets crappy!

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Very Nice original IJ. Has some cab fade I think, but not bad. Playfield, cabinet & original boards are all in great shape. I have done quite a few upgrades/mods to this pin. A...”
54 days ago
Mansfield, MA
7,400 (Firm)

#302 40 days ago

Looking to see what's available in terms of a Monte Carlo pin (Gottlieb) in the New England area.

Thanks & feel free to PM

1 week later
#303 28 days ago

Thinking of trading my ghostbusters LE. Looking for MMr, TZ, AFM, other similar valued pins let me know what you have

2 weeks later
#304 8 days ago

Archived after 7 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I love my Metallica game to death and had no inkling of moving it, but recently have had some games catch my eye. I would be open to trading towards Wizard of Oz, Batman 66, or an ...”
2017-11-09
Wilton, CT
5,200 (OBO)
I have a Metallica pro with lots of the big $$ mods like an LCD color DMD, headphone kit and shaker motor as well as some cool custom plastics and the teeth and tongue to make the snake actually look mean. I also customized all the songs in game with Pinball Browser. Not in a huge rush to move, but I am interested in Jersey Jack games, specifically Wizard of Oz. Open to hearing any offers though, cash or trade, just PM me.

#305 8 days ago
Quoted from frankay39:

Machine - For Sale
For sale or trade: Metallica Pro w/Color DMD, Shaker & MFully shopped/refurbished “I love my Metallica game to death and had no inkling of moving it, but recently have had some games catch my eye. I would be open to trading towards Wizard of Oz, Batman 66, or an ...”
5 days ago Wilton, CT 5,200 (OBO)
frankay39

I have a Metallica pro with lots of the big $$ mods like an LCD color DMD, headphone kit and shaker motor as well as some cool custom plastics and the teeth and tongue to make the snake actually look mean. I also customized all the songs in game with Pinball Browser. Not in a huge rush to move, but I am interested in Jersey Jack games, specifically Wizard of Oz. Open to hearing any offers though, cash or trade, just PM me.

Wish this was a new run premium. Good luck with sale

#306 8 days ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Wish this was a new run premium. Good luck with sale

I’ve got a premium with under 200 balls on it. Mint huo. No ghosting or any other issues.

#307 8 days ago

Anybody heading towards Chicago with a trailer? I have a potential sale, but the buyer needs transportation.

Thx

#310 2 days ago

Bad girls Ad in marketplace

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my bad girls pinball machine in good working condition. Game was just gone through and cleaned, and has all new bulbs and rubbers. All switches work and the game plays grea...”
2 days ago
Uxbridge, MA
875 (OBO)

#311 2 days ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

I’ve got a premium with under 200 balls on it. Mint huo. No ghosting or any other issues.

Getting tempting

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Displays
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 12.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
There are 310 posts in topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside