By Mfsrc791

1 year ago

Stats

• 322 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 weeks ago by msj2222
  • Topic is favorited by 98 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 322 posts in topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 7 months ago

Looking to get something new in before the weather gets crappy!

Archived after 61 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Very Nice original IJ. Has some cab fade I think, but not bad. Playfield, cabinet & original boards are all in great shape. I have done quite a few upgrades/mods to this pin. A...”
2017-09-30
Mansfield, MA
7,400 (Firm)

#302 7 months ago

Looking to see what's available in terms of a Monte Carlo pin (Gottlieb) in the New England area.

Thanks & feel free to PM

1 week later
#303 6 months ago

Thinking of trading my ghostbusters LE. Looking for MMr, TZ, AFM, other similar valued pins let me know what you have

2 weeks later
#304 6 months ago

Archived after 7 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I love my Metallica game to death and had no inkling of moving it, but recently have had some games catch my eye. I would be open to trading towards Wizard of Oz, Batman 66, or an ...”
2017-11-09
Wilton, CT
5,200 (OBO)
I have a Metallica pro with lots of the big $$ mods like an LCD color DMD, headphone kit and shaker motor as well as some cool custom plastics and the teeth and tongue to make the snake actually look mean. I also customized all the songs in game with Pinball Browser. Not in a huge rush to move, but I am interested in Jersey Jack games, specifically Wizard of Oz. Open to hearing any offers though, cash or trade, just PM me.

#305 6 months ago
Quoted from frankay39:

Machine - For Sale
For sale or trade: Metallica Pro w/Color DMD, Shaker & MFully shopped/refurbished “I love my Metallica game to death and had no inkling of moving it, but recently have had some games catch my eye. I would be open to trading towards Wizard of Oz, Batman 66, or an ...”
5 days ago Wilton, CT 5,200 (OBO)
frankay39

I have a Metallica pro with lots of the big $$ mods like an LCD color DMD, headphone kit and shaker motor as well as some cool custom plastics and the teeth and tongue to make the snake actually look mean. I also customized all the songs in game with Pinball Browser. Not in a huge rush to move, but I am interested in Jersey Jack games, specifically Wizard of Oz. Open to hearing any offers though, cash or trade, just PM me.

Wish this was a new run premium. Good luck with sale

#306 6 months ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Wish this was a new run premium. Good luck with sale

I’ve got a premium with under 200 balls on it. Mint huo. No ghosting or any other issues.

#307 6 months ago

Anybody heading towards Chicago with a trailer? I have a potential sale, but the buyer needs transportation.

Thx

#310 6 months ago

Bad girls Ad in marketplace

Archived after 12 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Bad GirlsArchived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my bad girls pinball machine in good working condition. Game was just gone through and cleaned, and has all new bulbs and rubbers. All switches work and the game plays grea...”
2017-11-20
Uxbridge, MA
875 (OBO)

#311 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

I’ve got a premium with under 200 balls on it. Mint huo. No ghosting or any other issues.

Getting tempting

#313 6 months ago

Nice I500 in CT 3100 or bo

Archived after 4 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Very nice and plays great. No dot, targets all work. This game was in a friends house for the last 15+ years with very little play. This is a sample game with a blue lower playfiel...”
2017-11-23
New Hartford, CT
3,100 (OBO)

#314 5 months ago

Archived after 1 day
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Perfect like new. Has about $450 in mods. Looking to trade for a similarly modded ST Pro/LE/Pre:: Modfather shooter rod 3 playfield signs Yellow plastic protectors. Light up guard...”
2017-11-25
Bloomfield, CT
Trade

WTT for Star Trek Pro or cash.

#315 5 months ago

Archived after 7 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “310 plays, 850 ball launches Just normal playfield dimples, no mods Wife doesn’t like title, looking to get AC/DC or guardians soon Thanks”
2017-11-20
Northfield, MA
5,000 (Firm)

2 weeks later
#316 5 months ago

New In Box Star Wars LE. $8500. Best price in the Universe. Pickup only Topsfield, MA.

#317 5 months ago

Looking for a game of thrones Pro if anyone just outside of NY is looking to sell one.

You could also be located with in NY. That wouldn't hurt my feelings either.

2 months later
#318 73 days ago

For Sale Simpson Pinball Party
Ad in Market Place
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61391

#319 72 days ago

Archived after 8 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
Dirty HarryArchived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice sample Dirty Harry. Mirror blades, leds, new dmd, upgraded speakers. Has drop target by warehouse. Few nicks and scrapes. Have additional photos to share. Plays smooth. Flip...”
2018-04-25
Fort Lee, NEW JERSEY
Trade

Sample Dirty Harry for trade powder coated, mirror blades, leds, upgraded speakers sample drop target at warehouse.

1 week later
#320 63 days ago

Have a Ghostbusters premium for sale or trade. 6000 firm. Ad is up with pics

1 week later
#321 55 days ago

I have a few Games up for sale/Trade

Aerosmith Pro - Cash/Trade you click the AD for more details
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58734

Pirates Of The Caribbean - Cash/ Trade, Click the link for more info!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61993

Cactus Jack - $1200 Firm or Trade

Any questions feel free to let me know!

#322 55 days ago

Buy all my pins for a bargain!

#323 55 days ago

1 month later
#324 22 days ago

Title says it all..or if someone is selling a mint copy within an hour or two or my location

Archived after 20 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “I am looking for quotes on a newer build NIB DI LE. Cash in hand and I can pick up at Pintastic in Sturbridge MA on Saturday night or Sunday during the show if that will save me so...”
2018-04-30
Mansfield, MA
Wanted

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 65.00
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 75.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Tim's Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 170.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs
$ 19.99
There are 322 posts in topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside