By Mfsrc791

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 330 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by V_piscopo
  • Topic is favorited by 99 Pinsiders

You

There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
#251 1 year ago

Thinking of selling my GB LE, tons of mods, good playfield. Pm for details will put ad up when I can get pics.

#252 1 year ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

I am glad you got your pins sold. How is your back? I saw that you hurt it. I have almost done the same moving pins. It is a dangerous business.

Back is ok....I tore the muscle in my arm moving Aerosmith up the flight of steps
It's on the mend but I can't do any heavy lifting for a few weeks

#253 1 year ago

Anyone have any system 11 pins available?

#254 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Back is ok....I tore the muscle in my arm moving Aerosmith up the flight of steps
It's on the mend but I can't do any heavy lifting for a few weeks

Next time you move a pin let me know I can help. I have an Escalera that I would be happy to lend to you or help you move the pin with it. It makes it very easy. I have moved my TZ by myself with it. I live 20 min from MHT. Just drop me PM.
Glad it is only a torn muscle and not a herniated disc or something like that.
Take Care
Litz

#255 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have any system 11 pins available?

Your old police force but with a new plastics set.

#256 1 year ago

Archived after 227 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Fully restored (full original status) “Beautiful Safe Cracker. Was restored for a local high end collector a few years ago. Maybe he can chime in if I forget any details. Has topper. 102 tokens (82 are not original)...”
2017-05-13
West Bridgewater, MA

#257 1 year ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Machine - For Sale
Safe CrackerFully restored “Beautiful Safe Cracker. Was restored for a local high end collector a few years ago. Maybe he can chime in if I forget any details. Has topper. 102 tokens (82 are not original)...”
1 day ago West Bridgewater, MA 7,000
Shredso

Just sold the hobbit and I really need to put that money in the bank quick before I drive down the street and buy your game. GLWS!

#258 1 year ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Just sold the hobbit and I really need to put that money in the bank quick before I drive down the street and buy your game. GLWS!

Buy it....BUY IT!!!!

#259 1 year ago

Archived after 20 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “This is a collectors quality restoration, rare all original Marilyn Taxi: - PF: beautifully restored Marilyn clear-coated. Gorgeous clear, also cured properly so no dimpling. - ...”
2017-05-15
Marblehead, MA
4,250 (OBO)

#260 1 year ago

Ghostbusters LE up for sale, ad is in the marketplace

#261 1 year ago

Star Wars Episode 1 & NBA Fast Break are sold

Theater OF Magic up for grabs. Sale or Trade

Check out the AD

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/49016

#262 1 year ago

Gottlieb Counterforce and Bally Black Jack projects. 750 for the pair

#263 1 year ago

I'm looking to add a 4th pin to my collection. Looking for something under $2,000. Must be fully working (no projects), though player's condition is ok. Not interested in EMs at this time. PM me if you think you have something of interest that you want to sell. Thanks!

#264 1 year ago

Huo Monopoly for trade. Leds, dice shooter rod. Playfield is excellent conditon. Pm me if interested

#265 1 year ago

Is Pinball Wizard having another sale day in Pelham today?

#266 1 year ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

Is Pinball Wizard having another sale day in Pelham today?

I believe today is the last day she is open for sales.

#267 1 year ago
Quoted from AirWolfNH:

I believe today is the last day she is open for sales.

AFAIK, this is correct.

#268 1 year ago

Still have Theater OF Magic up for grabs. Sale or Trade +\- cash

Games I'm looking for :

Monster bash
Spider man
Creature from Black Lagoon
Pirates of The Carribean
Scared Stiff

Make an offer !

Check out the AD

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/49016

#269 1 year ago

Looking to add a few classics to my lineup; anyone selling? Priority given to Classic Sterns... Interested in any, or possibly a few, of these titles:

Big Game
Quicksilver (I know, I know...)
Seawitch
Joker Poker
Paragon
Harlem Globetrotters
Skateball

#270 1 year ago

TSPP still up for trade. Looking for another stern but would be open to other games as well. PM me if interested.

#271 1 year ago
Quoted from Knoler:

Looking to add a couple more classics to my lineup; anyone selling? Priority given to Classic Sterns...
Interested in any, or possibly a few, of these titles:
Big Game
Quicksilver (I know, I know...)
Seawitch
Joker Poker
Paragon
Harlem Globetrotters
Skateball

Okay! Loaded a Skateball into the game room yesterday; woo! Still looking for another title from the list above. Especially interested in the Stern titles... Thanks!

#272 1 year ago

Archived after 4 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice, clean and fully shopped shadow. Full super bright LED's throughout. Call, text or PM for details”
2017-05-29
New Hartford, CT

Nice Shadow for sale. $3,200

#273 1 year ago

Met Pro for trade in Woodbury, CT. Looking for a Williams IJ or another "A" title...

Archived after 15 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Trade
Metallica (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for trade is a super clean Met Pro in Woodbury, CT. This is from the original run, wooden backbox. Included with the game: - 10" Polk powered subwoofer - Pinnovators headphone ...”
2017-05-31
Woodbury, CT
Trade

#274 1 year ago

Hello all. Looking for a HUO MMr standard or LE within a 5-6 hour drive from Albany, NY. Ready to buy. Let me know what you have. Thanks. Mike

#275 1 year ago

I have posted my Star Trek the Next Generation in the market place.

Archived after 2 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a STTNG for sale. It's a players condition game that plays 100%. LED's, mirror blades. See the pics. I would entertain trades for Demolition Man, Black Rose, Pinball Magic, ...”
2017-06-08
Groton, CT
4,000 (OBO)

1 week later
#276 1 year ago

Gauging interest in selling a police force and high speed. Both players condition but boards are all great no mechanical/electrical issues.

Police force has led displays and nib plastic set.

High speed has freeplay40 clear ramp. Stop light mod cover.

1 week later
#277 1 year ago

Have demolition man and aerosmith for trade. Demolition man plays great. Only issue is worn handles but they work fine. Aerosmith has mirror blades, elevator heart mod. Pm if interested

2 weeks later
#278 1 year ago

Anyone have a Goldeneye they want to part with?

#279 1 year ago
Quoted from mesa:

Anyone have a Goldeneye they want to part with?

PM Rondogg. He had his Goldeneye for sale at Pintastic but I'm not sure whether or not he sold it.

#280 1 year ago
Quoted from Capinball:

PM Rondogg. He had his Goldeneye for sale at Pintastic but I'm not sure whether or not he sold it.

He didnt sell it. I saw him loading it in his car. Really cool game. The center drain ball save was neat. That was the first time I played one.

#281 1 year ago

Selling a ghostbusters LE

Archived after 24 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling my beautiful GB LE. It has under 200 plays(for now) Playfield does not have any ghosting but the tobins insert has one small sliver in it but it is not the typical ghosting...”
2017-07-14
Uxbridge, MA

#282 1 year ago

Still have a TSPP up for trade. Would like to keep the driving within the New England area.

#283 1 year ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Still have a TSPP up for trade. Would like to keep the driving within the New England area.

Where? Don't see an ad for it.

#284 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

He didnt sell it. I saw him loading it in his car. Really cool game. The center drain ball save was neat. That was the first time I played one.

That was a great playing game! I really enjoyed it at Pintastic; first time I'd played one.

#285 1 year ago

Archived after 8 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “I just rebuilt both flippers this weekend so now it's ready for sale. Zero crotch wear on the magnet between the flippers. This is very rare for this title, the magnet had been d...”
2017-07-15
Bloomfield, CT
2,950 (OBO)

#286 1 year ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Where? Don't see an ad for it.

I'm located in Waitsfield VT. Will have ad up once I'm done traveling for work.

#287 1 year ago

Stang-tabulous Mustang Pro for sale:

Archived after 38 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “pics: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B424hc4BQNXZQ3BRVlRGR25VS0U One of the finest Stangs you are likely to encounter. Upgrades include leds (tasteful), red LED flipper ligh...”
2017-08-28
Manchester, NH
4,000 (OBO)

1 month later
#288 1 year ago

I'm looking for a Pin*Bot with a solid playfield. Players condition is fine, but no broken plastics. If you have one you're interested in selling or have a bead on one I'd appreciate it. Serious buyer, not a tire kicker, and understand what a reasonable price looks like. Thanks!

#289 1 year ago

Bally Star Trek & Mata Hari available in market place $900 each

#290 1 year ago

Time to make some room here so IM letting two pins go for now !

Cactus Jack $1600 - AD Below - Everything works on it!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53322

XFILES - $1900 - IM getting ready to take pics and put up AD shortly. Everything works, pretty great shape !

If interested, Send me a PM, Let's Make A Deal !

1 week later
#294 1 year ago

Star Wars LE and pro available, PM me

#295 1 year ago

Archived after 4 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Gusher Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “I have a nice gusher I am looking to trade for a lower end dmd game or really nice early SS game with multiball. Will also consider early SS games without multiball if they are in...”
2017-09-03
South Burlington, VT
Trade

#296 1 year ago

Archived after 7 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Huo hobbit Smaug gold edition #252. Excellent condition with ramp flap update kit and beast pop up update kit added. Full set of cliffys installed and also has lermods backboard an...”
2017-09-10
Monmouth, ME
6,000 (Firm)

#297 1 year ago

GB Premium. 12/27/16 build. Mint. Ecto protector, scoop cliffy, center post and uninstalled decaled air ball protector. $6k. Firm.

2 weeks later
#299 1 year ago

I have the following games for sale. These are all excellent condition machines with no mods unless noted. Zero errors, meticulously maintained/cleaned. Most of these are on location in MA, so you have the option to see and play them in person. Delivery options available to those within a reasonable distance from Boston.

Aerosmith - $4800 (currently at Flat Top Johnny's)

Star Trek - $4700 (currently at Flat Top Johnny's)

Sharkey's Shootout - $2300 (at Flat Top Johnny's) this comes with original and FTJ's custom translite. This is an underrated machine that gives a lot of bang for the buck.

Stern Spider - Man $4700 (Reading, MA - not on location)

KISS - $4200 (at Springdale Barrel Room in Framingham) Custom playlist with alt KISS songs available, or standard/stock tracks

NIB Stern Star Wars pro and Limited Edition also available

#300 1 year ago

Routed BBH. Flipper wear. Cab is decent otherwise. Especially left side. $3800. Trades possible.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 149.00
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 150.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbotz
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 209.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 1,199.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 137.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside