7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 408 posts
  • 118 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by epeabs
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

There are 408 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.
#101 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Just curious is it the mini? I looked on vp cabs site and it says 3995 for that one. Always thought about a virtual pin and it would def save space.

It is!

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Just curious is it the mini? I looked on vp cabs site and it says 3995 for that one. Always thought about a virtual pin and it would def save space.

yes it's the mini - thanks ed

#103 7 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

I won the game and haven't figured out how to use it

Well now I know where all the luck goes, I lose every sort of contest I enter! To win a VP that's pretty awesome but an odd prize!
Sorry to hear about the medical expenses, best of luck to you. Sounds like a good deal for someone out there!

#104 7 years ago

Data East The Simpsons in nice shape, plays well. Shopped. $1,700

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East The Simpsons in very nice, clean condition. Fully working. Playfield is above average condition with only some minor paint flaking in non mylar areas. Cabinet has some...”
2017-01-08
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 334 times

#105 7 years ago

Looking For Trade

Looking to get a multi ball pinball machine for my son. I have a couple of nice EM machines available that I was thinking of selling to fund my purchase but I figure I will see if there are any trades available.

World Series - fully restored play field. Original cabinet and backglass. Just a little flicking in the title letters.
Jungle Queen - excellent condition with low plays
Bronco - Great condition

Let me know if there is any interest otherwise I will list them for sale.

#106 7 years ago

Looking for a nice Fish Tales.

#107 7 years ago

Have a nice FH for sale. $3550 OBO Will post pictures when I get a minute. Located close to Framingham MA

#108 7 years ago

looking for somebody to shop out my diner for free - in return they get to keep it for 3 months to enjoy it - has to be a trustworthy person who will return it. i have had it for 15 plus years and it has never been shopped - still plays great and everything works - i only clean what i can reach - i see up top some bad wear now as i can't reach that. if it needs parts i would pay for them.

anyway if somebody is interested the game is in north smithfield ri on the mass line - you can pick it up and i will help load - it's in my walkout basement.

also friend has an ek (solid state) and nite rider (solid state) backglasses - says both are in nice shape - 125 each or both for 200 - thanks ed

#109 7 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

looking for somebody to shop out my diner for free - in return they get to keep it for 3 months to enjoy it - has to be a trustworthy person who will return it. i have had it for 15 plus years and it has never been shopped - still plays great and everything works - i only clean what i can reach - i see up top some bad wear now as i can't reach that. if it needs parts i would pay for them.
anyway if somebody is interested the game is in north smithfield ri on the mass line - you can pick it up and i will help load - it's in my walkout basement.
also friend has an ek (solid state) and nite rider (solid state) backglasses - says both are in nice shape - 125 each or both for 200 - thanks ed

I would be honored to give it lots of love and return to you when you are ready to have it back.

#110 7 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Let me know if there is any interest otherwise I will list them for sale.

I was curious what you value those machines at individually? PM me if its private.
-Mike

#111 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I would be honored to give it lots of love and return to you when you are ready to have it back.

sounds good - thanks ed

#112 7 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

looks like EK is spoken for - if it falls through i will repost it - thanks ed

#113 7 years ago

still looking for an arcade Track & Field. I may be in the hunt for a low end /low budget non-EM game (like Stars or HS) in the near future as well if I can't get a Track & Field

#114 7 years ago

Added lots of new pics

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I have an excellent condition HUO CV that I would like to trade for a GBLE or even a premium with some cash added, MB, SS, Tron LE, CC. It has very tastefully done leds, pinovators...”
2017-01-03
Mansfield, MA
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1466 times

#115 7 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Added lots of new pics

Wow looks really nice. If i had money it would look good next to my totan. Glws

Machine - For TradeFor Trade/Sale: Cirqus Voltaire(CV)Home Used Only (HUO) “I have an excellent condition HUO CV that I would like to trade for a GBLE or even a premium with some cash added, MB, SS, Tron LE, CC. It has very tastefully done leds, pinovators...”
22 days ago Mansfield, MA
Trade
msj2222

#116 7 years ago

I have an ID4 I am looking to trade. It is unshopped but clean.

I would really like to trade +/- Cash for a Whirlwind, Taxi, Bk2k, F14 or other system 11s. Shoot me a message with what you have. I will drive to you.

#117 7 years ago

SOLD Looking to sell my TFTC. Includes original topper.

Thanks,
Mark

#118 7 years ago
Quoted from msjussaume:

Looking to sell my TFTC. Includes original topper.
Thanks,
Mark

What's the price?

#119 7 years ago
Quoted from msjussaume:

Looking to sell my TFTC. Includes original topper.
Thanks,
Mark

Sold

Thanks

#120 7 years ago

Revenge From Mars still available in Pelham NH.

#121 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm selling my Revenge From Mars if anyone is interested. The game is in good shape and plays great. It is clean, but probably could use a good shopping out. It has some led's, a C...”
2017-01-14
Pelham, NH
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 790 times
Contributed to Pinside

Here is the link to the ad.

#122 7 years ago

Just listed my super nice Space Station for Sale.

Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling this very nice and very clean Space Station. This game is shopped and plays great. All boards are super clean, no hacks. Brand new high quality cabinet decals installed....”
2017-01-28
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 836 times

#123 7 years ago

EK backglass is sold and he lowered the price on nite rider to $75 - thanks ed

#124 7 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Walking Dead Pro. Willing to drive up to 5 hours from Hartford CT.”
2017-01-28
Bloomfield, CT
Wanted
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 165 times

Ron

#125 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I have an ID4 I am looking to trade. It is unshopped but clean.
I would really like to trade +/- Cash for a Whirlwind, Taxi, Bk2k, F14 or other system 11s. Shoot me a message with what you have. I will drive to you.

Ive been asked for a cash price. 1550 takes it.

2k and you get a road kings too

#126 7 years ago

i have a very nice 100% woking asteroids deluxe for sale,$950 obo,will prep for shipping.

#127 7 years ago

Looking for a nice Embryon apron

#128 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Jam Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “***** Sale Pending on CL ***** Space Jam fans... this ones pretty nice. also have "Wabbit Hole" cliffy protector.”
2017-01-30
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 149 times
Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “**** Sale Pending thru CL **** Everything works. Strong Flippers "Do you got a thing for bats?"”
2017-01-29
Uxbridge, MA
Viewed: 314 times
Fun pins
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working 100% LEDs also have new drop target decals.”
2017-01-29
Uxbridge, MA
Viewed: 206 times
Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “*** Sale Pending Thru CL *** 100% working, solid cab, clean playfield with no wear. All new stationary targets Custom Topper Looks nice, plays great. Thanks”
2017-01-29
Uxbridge, MA
Viewed: 295 times

#129 7 years ago

Cocktail Multicade arcade game with 60 in 1 card installed. 2 player with 13.5 inch screen in very good working condition with no discoloration or serious burn in. This is a nice height adjustable cocktail cabinet to compliment any collection of pins or otherwise. LED underlighting strips installed and no bad wiring hacks inside either. Has working coin mech too but no key for the coin box.

$900 firm.

#130 7 years ago

Looking for the following. Have a nice Funhouse for sale or trade:

Arcade: Pole Position, Frogger
Pins: Rescue 911, MM or MMR, Party Zone, Space Shuttle, Gilligans, Congo (open to others)

#131 7 years ago

HUO Saga Jurassic Park Lost World. Not documented HUO. Bought it from the second owner.
He told me it was bought new in the box. Either way beautiful. Cabinet decals looks great, playfield looks new.
Only issue is the snagger motor. I have a brand new snagger motor $200 that Steve "Balboa Rules" is installing for me.
He has been taking care of this pinball machine for years. He did the original shop job on it as well.
FS/FT $3000.

#132 7 years ago

I have a gottlieb touch down. Cleaned up and LED'd. Some playfield wear. 550 and take it home!

#133 7 years ago

Anyone have a multicade or mame arcade they want part with? Looking for a horizontal monitor or one that will do both.
Also in the market for a carn evil or buck hunter but prefer a multicade first
Thx

#134 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Anyone have a multicade or mame arcade they want part with? Looking for a horizontal monitor or one that will do both.
Also in the market for a carn evil or buck hunter but prefer a multicade first
Thx

I have a 60 in 1 Multicade for sale. It's listed on Boston CL if you want to look at it or pm me if you want more details. I'd like to get $1000 for it.

#135 7 years ago

Thanks I think that is the vertical one I'm looking for a horizontal, I already have a vertical
Looking also for an empty cab possibly to build one

#136 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Thanks I think that is the vertical one I'm looking for a horizontal, I already have a vertical

I have one for sale on CL. Would trade for a pin too. hartford.craigslist.org link

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Just grab a cab and build one, I recently finished my 645in1 horizontal multi. Board was like $60, cabs are free and up....I have a 60in1 as well for vertical with 27" or 25" monitor (forget)...That cab was $40, PCB $50 (now they are less)..

#139 7 years ago

By the way.. I'm picking these up in Florida the 20th... I can ship back maybe but I don't plan too
Sm
Ripleys
Elvis

#140 7 years ago

You. I like you.

#141 7 years ago

I haven't found any decent used cabs but think I might go with a diy cab kit

#142 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

By the way.. I'm picking these up in Florida the 20th... I can ship back maybe but I don't plan too
Sm
Ripleys
Elvis

Elvis price?

#143 7 years ago

FS: North shore Boston.

RoadShow: Nice copy - but needs to be shopped. $2,500
Night Moves: Very good condition - tasteful LEDs. $1,200.
Super Straight EM: Good condition--near perfect backglass and playfield. Plays correct, but has common 4 player EM issues. $650.

PM w/ Q's, pic requests, etc. Shipping OK - all arrangements made by buyer. No Pay Pal

#144 7 years ago

Likely will be needing to let my flash go to bring in another game at The Sanctum. Freshly shipped out with Titan rubbers and Comet LEDs. Playfield and cabinet in decent shape. Boards fully serviced/rebuilt including 40 pin interconnect. Plays great. Only issue I can think of off the top of my head is it could use a new P4 display or just rebuilt. One segment is out on the digits.

800$

#145 7 years ago

For sale TSPP HUO & Bally Night Rider (EM) placed in market

#146 7 years ago

Anyone selling a met pro?

#147 7 years ago

This is not pinball related but is anyone looking for any video arcade manuals? I picked up about 50+ and figured I'd offer them up here before they go on eBay.
Pm me the name you need and I'll check to see if I have it.

I'll try and post a list later
I'm thinking $5 picked up $7 shipped
Or make an offer?

#148 7 years ago

These are all arcade manuals
Here's a list of almost everything if I have operation manuals and schematics manuals I'll put both after
Roadrunner both
Roadblasters both
Atari system one both
Joust both
Kung fu op manual
Missle command schematics
Major havoc both plus conversions manual
Tekken op manual (copy)
Galaxian parts and op manual
Araknoid instructional manual
Wrestle fest instructional
Super chexx
Stern bezel owners
Cruising USA sit down bothx2
Mortal combat II x2
Ms PAC man x2
PAC man
Pole position both x2
Top skater
Centipede both x3
Bunch of golden tee stuff
Monaco gp
Millipede both
Missle command schem
Radar scope op manual
Tempest both
Daytona USA twin both
Front line
Bad duded
TMNT
Pit fighter
Bass fishing
Arachnid darts
Combat tribes
Off road thunder
Donkey kong
Donkey kong 3
Choplifter
Asteroids deluxe
Super hang on
Golden axe 2
Cocktail asteroids
Some Nintendo vs stuff
Neo geo stuff
Space duel schem
Bunch of stern full size schematics
Bunch of sac man stuff
Bunch of other schematics that I'm not sure what fore plus some misc stuff

#149 7 years ago

Hdmike444 will send PM

#150 7 years ago

Have a gladiators pinball. everything works as it should. cabinet good condition. Playfield good as well. I touched up a little in 2 spots.Everything works mechanically. Shaker motor works. I installed new rubbers. Ordered new flippers and rebuild kit. Wasnt able to get the flippers to sit correctly. 1600 OBO

There are 408 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-new-england-for-sale-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.