4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 366 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by mikepmcs
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

There are 366 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

I didn't realize people got so butt hurt over downvotes. My apologies, I'll stop. And Connecticut is awesome, New Jersey smells bad.

I'm not butt hurt. I'm just amazed at what rubs people the wrong way, sometimes. It's all good.

But you need to roll down the windows next time you're driving along I-95 between Stamford and New Haven if you think Jersey smells bad...

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

(shhhhh, don't encourage him. We don't want him back)

Yes we do! Boobs spice up any thread

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm not butt hurt. I'm just amazed at what rubs people the wrong way, sometimes. It's all good.
But you need to roll down the windows next time you're driving along I-95 between Stamford and New Haven if you think Jersey smells bad...

Aaahhh. THAT's why he's the LONE ranger

#54 4 years ago

Should i change the title too new england vs. New york/new jersey??? Lol your guys are hilarious...

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Should i change the title too new england vs. New york/new jersey??? Lol your guys are hilarious...

Might as well cut to the chase and name it " new england loses to NJ"

#56 4 years ago

Last time i checked your Giants are out of the playoffs

Quoted from yzfguy:

But seriosly lets get this thread back on track

#57 4 years ago

Let's keep on topic buying and selling pins.
Leave the other stuff for other threads

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

(and Pinside drama).

good luck with that.

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Why? The beelz / Taxman back and forth never gets old... in every thread. The hours of entertainment!

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Last time I checked New England is 0-2 in Super Bowls against the Giants.

#61 4 years ago

NE FOR SALE THREAD!!!!!
please post comentary somewhere else. I gave you 24 hours of fun and games but if your not selling or buying then PLEASE DONT POST HERE.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

NE FOR SALE THREAD!!!!!
please post comentary somewhere else. I gave you 24 hours of fun and games but if your not selling or buying then PLEASE DONT POST HERE.

Really¿ So how is this then different from just searching the marketplace by location?

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

NE FOR SALE THREAD!!!!!

Don't be so territorial and touchy. EVERY regional FS thread goes off-topic for a while, then returns to the boring business of selling and buying. You should welcome a little humor in your thread...it keeps people coming back and keeps the thread bumped to the top. But as per your wishes I'll refrain from any further posts and will take my business elsewhere. Good day to you, sir!

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't be so territorial and touchy

I agree with beelzeboob to a certain point that there will always be some general posts within a regional sales thread. If all you want is just for sale posts many days you won't get any posts at all. If there is one thing that I have learned from being in this hobby is that we all treat each other with friendliness and respect, some of the nicest people I have met in my whole life (65 years young) have been through pinball so lets just chill out a bit and be nice to each other. This thread will hold its own over time. Have a great day. Henry

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't be so territorial and touchy. EVERY regional FS thread goes off-topic for a while, then returns to the boring business of selling and buying. You should welcome a little humor in your thread...it keeps people coming back and keeps the thread bumped to the top. But as per your wishes I'll refrain from any further posts and will take my business elsewhere. Good day to you, sir!

Ok Maybe i overreacted. I dont mind a little commentary. But if there are 3 machines posted then 30 posts about nothing then people who are trying to sell their machine get buried by posts. Just trying to get this thread back on track.

And i wasnt trying to be territorial btw

#66 4 years ago

WOW Mfrsc791 we must have been writing our posts at the exact same time.

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey Beelz, Many people agree with you. Many like your commentary it is witty and fun to read and keeps pinsiders coming back. I hope to see you in this thread. Life is too short to be boring.

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Hey Beelz, Many people agree with you. Many like your commentary it is witty and fun to read and keeps pinsiders coming back. I hope to see you in this thread. Life is too short to be boring.

Like his head isn't big enough!

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Like his head isn't big enough!

That's just bad genes.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Ok Maybe i overreacted. I dont mind a little commentary. But if there are 3 machines posted then 30 posts about nothing then people who are trying to sell their machine get buried by posts. Just trying to get this thread back on track.
And i wasnt trying to be territorial btw

Yeah maybe you did. The ALL CAPS tells me that you mean business. I guess I better get out of here while I'll still can. Or better yet... pipe down Francis.

#71 4 years ago

By the way, 3 of the last 4 for sale/wanted posts on the NORTHEAST For Sale thread were made by people from CT and MA. Kindly tell them (in all CAPS too) to stick to their own thread. Don't need them reaching out to any non-New Englanders now do we?

#72 4 years ago

Archived after 14 days
Sold for $ 2,050
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Works 100% with lots of new parts/upgrades/mods including: New Boston Pinball DMD with blue gel. Unobtanium new chaser lights, brighter than originals Unobtainium new under playfi...”
2017-01-14
Bloomfield, CT
Archived after 4 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Very nice JP, near mint with: NVRAM replaces batteries, no acid damage 6.0 Custom ROMS by ChadH Almost all LEDs except for a few where switched to incandescent Popblast yellow LED...”
2017-01-14
Bloomfield, CT
2,600 (Firm)

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

By the way, 3 of the last 4 for sale/wanted posts on the NORTHEAST For Sale thread were made by people from CT and MA. Kindly tell them (in all CAPS too) to stick to their own thread. Don't need them reaching out to any non-New Englanders now do we?

I don't get it. Why are people so freaked out by a thread for more local people? I used to drive up to NH and down to Maryland for games. But that was 20 years ago and I find it an annoying PITA. So now I like seeing more local since I only do cash and carry. If I ever sell again I find it easier to have a local person swing by and take a look at it rather than taking a crap load of pictures, talk of shipping or making arrangements for them to make a road trip. Then when they show up they want to play the haggle game or some crap to piss me off and make me feel bad for telling them to have a nice trip back.

If you don't mind driving from ME to PA read both threads. If you don't mind riving or shipping post in both and the market place.

I hate driving in NY. To me it is a forbidden zone. If you don't know exactly where you are going and what lane to be in there is no mercy. Using your blinker is not a courtesy but a sign of weakness. Seriously, you want to get over a lane so you put you blinker on and they close the gap on purpose. These people are a garbage.

And why go through NY? To get to places like East Hanover NJ? Give me a break. That is where the melon heads live.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's just bad genes.

Case in point. Who says this is a "Down South / Deliverance" thing. I'd say something rude about this, but I like your wife. (and pity her)

#75 4 years ago

Hey, man...don't make fun of my macroencephaly. I can't help it that I need someplace to house my overly large cerebrum.

#76 4 years ago

Of I didn't know you guys were kidding, I'd think you were both dicks....... Oh, wait........

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, man...don't make fun of my macroencephaly. I can't help it that I need someplace to house my overly large cerebrum.

I have a large cranium too. Never can find hats or ski helmets that fit. Unfortunately brain weight is not linearly related to intelligence. If it were we would be set.

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

I have a large cranium too. Never can find hats or ski helmets that fit. Unfortunately brain weight is not linearly related to intelligence. If it were we would be set.

Speak for yourself.

#79 4 years ago

Holy shit.

#80 4 years ago

Archived after 21 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I'm selling my Revenge From Mars if anyone is interested. The game is in good shape and plays great. It is clean, but probably could use a good shopping out. It has some led's, a C...”
2017-01-14
Pelham, NH

#81 4 years ago

Looking for a lotr. Something in decent huo condition.

Archived after 3 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Anyone have a lord of the rings for sale? Anything within 150 miles of me would be nice. I drive too much as it is for work. Thanks”
2017-01-15
Norwood, MA
Wanted

#82 4 years ago

I have some nice Megatouch EVO's for sale in Topsfield, MA. They were all just serviced by East Coast Amusements. Motherboards have new cap kits and battery. New locks were installed. Bill acceptors work. All are ready to enjoy. Force 2008.5 is $500. I have two Ions which are the model with the joystick. I am only selling one, your choice, 2009 $850, or 2010 $950. Pictures in craigslist ad below. Thanks for looking.

boston.craigslist.org link

boston.craigslist.org link

#84 4 years ago

good stuff - following

#86 4 years ago

Maverick for sale: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-maverick-1

Also selling a Gottlieb Excalibur and Williams Lucky Seven.

#87 4 years ago

Just shopped DM, nice condition JM on the trading block. Send a PM if interested in local trade. Just looking to switch it up.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How did your Jets do this yr LOL

#89 4 years ago

Can't wait to be able to buy again, I like this thread

#90 4 years ago

Ended: lotr found.

Wanted ads are awesome. Been looking for a good condition lotr for a while and all i had to do was just post a wanted ad. Who knew!

#91 4 years ago

virtual pin for sale

Archived after 665 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “for sale is a vp cabs virtual pinball machine, its a loaded le edition, has 190 classic to new pins, plus 20 or so pinball fx games installed, features the g force system which giv...”
2017-04-11
Laconia, NH
4,000 (OBO)

#92 4 years ago

VP virtual pinball - still new as i don't know how to set it up - $3000 - i think they sell for 4000 new on the website - possibly trades also - kinda just looking for cash to pay all medical bills. thanks ed

#93 4 years ago

Anyone know/have a Mustang Pre/LE they were thinking about selling?

#94 4 years ago

there is a mustang pro on ri craigslist

#95 4 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

VP virtual pinball - still new as i don't know how to set it up - $3000 - i think they sell for 4000 new on the website - possibly trades also - kinda just looking for cash to pay all medical bills. thanks ed

you clearly don't know what your talking about ,this model sells for 7,995 on the web site.
but thanks for the bump.

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

you clearly don't know what your talking about ,this model sells for 7,995 on the web site.
but thanks for the bump.

He is selling one, not bumping yours.

I know how he got his game. Deal with confidence. Ed is a great seller.

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

but thanks for the bump.

Did you read his post at all? He's selling a VR Pin himself. Ease up man.

#98 4 years ago

ah i apologize, with it just below mine i miss understood.

#99 4 years ago

hey no reason to apologize sometimes we read things that aren't there - shit happens - no big deal - life is too short - for those that don't know i won the game and haven't figured out how to use it - now with medical bills adding up every week i figured i try to sell it - i was going to bring it to my nh house for people to play - but it's still sitting in my office waiting for me to figure out how to load the games - i did try once. thanks ed

#100 4 years ago

Just curious is it the mini? I looked on vp cabs site and it says 3995 for that one. Always thought about a virtual pin and it would def save space.

Quoted from edcianci:

There are 366 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside