“Is Minnesota just ‘better’ than Wisconsin?”

• Emphatically YES! 16 votes
    62%
  • I don’t know… I just can’t decide… awwww… 1 vote
    4%
  • No. I like boring old Wisconsin and its bubblers and Tyme machines. 9 votes
    35%

(26 votes)

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

Apparently Minnesota asking prices were too high to be shared in the previous MN/WI for sale thread.

So here we go…

#2 2 years ago

Are we still allowed to go across the border for a good deal?

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Absolutely.....always welcome in North Dakota

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

No border crossings unless approved by WI...lol

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

No border crossings unless approved by WI...lol

You all have my permission. We in WI can come visit in return, right? I promise to be nice!

#6 2 years ago

Here you go: Cheapest one on Pinside that is active so far and it's OBO hit me up I'm pretty flexible. You won't know if you don't ask.

#7 2 years ago

Bookmarked and noted!

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Here you go: Cheapest one on Pinside that is active so far and it's OBO hit me up I'm pretty flexible. You won't know if you don't ask.

Machine - For Sale

The Mandalorian (LE)

Featured!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Ok I had to relist this because the beta announcement only feature in the forum sucks. I want the free bumps from the forum and not one every 3 days!

I'm not going to lie this w...”

6 days ago

Rockford, MN

11,600 (OBO)

Bmanpin

That price sucks and you suck and everything in MN sucks.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from MOSFET:

You all have my permission. We in WI can come visit in return, right? I promise to be nice!

Of course!

And I solemnly promise to never price police. Hey, if you list at a price and it sells… you set the right price. I may not be able to buy it, and may even be jelly, but that’s life dude.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

That price sucks and you suck and everything in MN sucks.

Best post yet!

#11 2 years ago

I'm gonna wait for the Haggis Mando LE remake. All these pins cost too damn much.

#12 2 years ago

Maybe i am easily entertained but you guys are killing me with all of these funny posts.

Can we flee into WI if Kirk Cousins doesn't throw the ball fast enough?

#13 2 years ago

Friend from Wisconsin seeks permission to post in Minnesota thread. I have done deals both ways, buying and selling and no complaints either way.

Heck I have even done the same with pin folks from Illinoise....

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I'm gonna wait for the Haggis Mando LE remake. All these pins cost too damn much.

Maybe if Haggis Mando LE remake MSRP price is below the secondary market, the price will go down rather than up.

#15 2 years ago

If this is a new thread why can't I post photos... I was going to upload my signed Kirk Cousins Snaps cereal from Hy-Vee for a very reasonable price.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Friend from Wisconsin seeks permission to post in Minnesota thread. I have done deals both ways, buying and selling and no complaints either way.
Heck I have even done the same with pin folks from Illinoise....

As long as you don't sell your Welk LE here when it arrives.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

As long as you don't sell your Welk LE here when it arrives.

Not a chance. Don't know if it will get made now ! They took it away from John Borg and gave the assignment to Steve Ritchie. He got mad and quit Stern.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Of course!
And I solemnly promise to never price police. Hey, if you list at a price and it sells… you set the right price. I may not be able to buy it, and may even be jelly, but that’s life dude.

skink, is this the beginning of an official oath for entry into the thread?

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Maybe if Haggis Mando LE remake MSRP price is below the secondary market, the price will go down rather than up.

Look please just throw the dog into the deal and sell that Fathom to Skink. Get the deal done!

#20 2 years ago

Well the one MN guy that overprices everything already has his own thread. Dont know how he does it.

#21 2 years ago

Let the passive-aggressive flow through you!

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

If this is a new thread why can't I post photos... I was going to upload my signed Kirk Cousins Snaps cereal from Hy-Vee for a very reasonable price.

If you have the LE "Snaps his neck" version I'll buy it.

#23 2 years ago

Well, I'm off to play a few on my terrifically
overpriced Big Game.
Followed by a couple two-three on our
Star Trek Pro-Mium.
How much are they?
Well, if you have to ask then...

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Well the one MN guy that overprices everything already has his own thread. Dont know how he does it.

By building a brand that is friendly, fast, honest, and inclusive of transport or bulletproof packing. Not many people hit all the boxes. When you find a source like this you are ok to pay premium for knowing what you get.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

By building a brand that is friendly, fast, honest, and inclusive of transport or bulletproof packing. Not many people hit all the boxes. When you find a source like this you are ok to pay premium for knowing what you get.

If he delivers it to you. He'll help set it up and go over the game for you too. A big plus if you are new to pinball.

LTG : )

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I do: he busts his ass.

Not everyone will see the value… and as it turns out, brobra isn’t forcing you to use his services.

And even if you choose not to, following his adventures is fairly amusing.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Not a chance. Don't know if it will get made now ! They took it away from John Borg and gave the assignment to Steve Ritchie. He got mad and quit Stern.

Keep the faith.

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Well, I'm off to play a few on my terrifically
overpriced Big Game.

So, let’s talk about this…

#29 2 years ago

damn it guys. Another F/S thread I need to keep track of and (optionally) post in?! If I must...

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

So, let’s talk about this…

Ha! Just trying my best to be sarcastic while
at the same time poking a jab at our neighbors to the east.

You like Big Game skink91?

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

You like Big Game skink91?

It is definitely on the most wanted end of my wishlist!

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Machine - For Sale

The Mandalorian (LE)

Featured!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Ok I had to relist this because the beta announcement only feature in the forum sucks. I want the free bumps from the forum and not one every 3 days!

I'm not going to lie this w...”

6 days ago

Rockford, MN

11,600 (OBO)

Bmanpin

Damn some real good pins down the road !

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Damn some real good pins down the road !

My door is always open to fellow pinheads! I'd like to check yours out as well. You have a lot that i have never played.

#34 2 years ago

It would appear the name of the “Official Wisconsin-Minnesota Thread” has been reverted back from its brief stint as the “Official Wisconsin and Overpriced Games West of Us Thread”.

It probably does make more sense to go back to business as usual, but I personally had at least a little bit of entertainment with this little venture yesterday - so thanks!

Vive la résistance!

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

My door is always open to fellow pinheads! I'd like to check yours out as well. You have a lot that i have never played.

For sure that would be awesome. You have a Lebowski as well. I'm waiting on mine and should be getting one soon so it would be nice to see one not in the wild.

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

For sure that would be awesome. You have a Lebowski as well. I'm waiting on mine and should be getting one soon so it would be nice to see one not in the wild.

Best one in the lineup in my opinion.

#38 2 years ago

Posting here to bookmark the thread and to also let people know (if they didn't already) what we carry as Authorized Distributor/Dealer. We do offer deilvery and setup to the Minneapolis Metro area and can show you how to maintain your machine (and we can even offer assistance electronically). There are a few MN local dealers that carry some of the list below, but I know for a fact that no one in MN carries Spooky.

Let us know if we can help you, and if we can't we will try to find someone that can.

Stern
Jersey Jack
Chicago Gaming
Spooky Pinball
American Pinball

Raw Thrills
Incredible Technolgies

www.KingPinGames.net
[email protected]

2 weeks later
#39 2 years ago

Hi everyone, so I might need someone to pick up a machine for me at an Auction in Minneapolis, and then ship it via STI. Anyone interested. PM me please

1 week later
#40 2 years ago

Minnesota Authorized Stern, JJP and American pinball dealer.
www.ThePinballPlace.com
507-381-7266

We're short on inventory and looking for used games where you want to trade up for a New game.
Currently have an immediate need for Fish Tales, WOZ, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Wonka, Addams Family. Will entertain any trade.

If we don't have inventory, you'll be put on the waitlist for any new games in future production. Godzilla, GNR, Turtles, Avengers, DPool Prem...

#41 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a Jurassic Park premium, Elvira HOH premium, Loaded Walking Dead Pro let me know. I have a Halloween machine on order and need to make a spot for it. Probably will list these on pinside shortly but wanted to give some hometown folks first crack at them. Anyone interested I can send extensive pics. These games are all pristine no flaws.

#42 2 years ago

I'd be interested in the Elvira. Shoot me a PM with specs and price.

1 week later
#44 2 years ago

Looking to buy!!!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Monster Bash LE”
2021-10-01
Duluth, MINNESOTA
Wanted
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 60 times

#45 2 years ago

looking to sell

1 week later
#47 2 years ago

You’re…. welcome?

1 year later
#48 11 months ago

Hey all, I'm looking to make space and have the following i'd like to sell (or potentially trade). I am the first owner of all of these and all are HUO.

#teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-premium with stern topper, stern art blades, stern side armor, stern insider kit, and pinstadium lights installed
Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium) with stern topper, stern art blades (not installed), stern side armor (not installed), and quality of life mods
Batman 66 (Premium) (last run) with stern art blades, and a set of cliffy's (upper playfield installed, lower not installed)

all tables have been very well cared for and contain all original manuals/documentation/etc. happy to answer any questions via DM. insofar as trades, i am very interested in any of the following:

#total-nuclear-annihilation
The Big Lebowski
Cactus Canyon (Remake - Special Edition)
Space Shuttle
FunHouse

1 month later
#49 10 months ago

1 month later
#50 9 months ago

Have a few restored games to sell. Happy to discuss details.

Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale is a fantastic Data East Guns N Roses which I have owned for 15 years. Game was torn down, cleaned and rebuilt a few years ago and has only had limited play since. She's ...”
2023-06-22
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 355 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale is a fantastic Elvira and the Party Monsters. Game has been torn down, cleaned and rebuilt and is ready for a new home. Playfield was stipped and machine polished after ...”
2023-06-22
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 259 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-minnesota-for-sale-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.