Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 388 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Jazman
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2240 (resized).JPG
    slacker (resized).jpg
    IMG_1573 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20170409_165531430 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1107 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0035 (resized).PNG
    Zombie Dust (resized).jpg
    tmp_30995-IMG_20170406_1510361707203645.jpg
    IMAG1061 (resized).jpg
    wq2w5 (resized).jpg
    Untitled (resized).png
    20170404_202130 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6976 (resized).JPG
    20170223_171049 (resized).jpg
    Playfield (resized).jpg
    Backglass (resized).jpg
    There are 388 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
    #101 7 years ago
    Quoted from smalltownguy2:

WHOAH - no cocktails? I guess I can slow down on my Super Pacman restoration then....

bring your KISS instead!

#102 7 years ago

I am likely to bring Skateball, and it could be for sale or trade

#103 7 years ago

Tri Zone
    Gorgar - hopefully get it finished in time, otherwise will sub with another game yet to be determined.

#104 7 years ago

Oh yeah, I forgot to pick up one of those t-shirts last year. Hopefully they will be available again.

#105 7 years ago

I see there will be passes for setup. That's nice that we can go to the bathroom or something and still be able to finish setup of our game.

#106 7 years ago

Machine - For Trade
    Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I purchased this game over 2 years ago but then found a clearcoated ES and purchased that one instead of cleaning this up. It sat till now in my temp controlled storage. I was goi...”
    2017-03-17
    Madison, WI
    Trade
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 559 times

#107 7 years ago

Hey guys.

I have a friend who's looking to get into his first pin, trying to stay at or below $3k. Probably looking for something along the lines of a Data East (Hook / Jurassic Park), and something in pretty good cosmetic shape. Anyone bringing one to MGC that they are looking to sell that might fit the bill?

Aaron

#108 7 years ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

Hey guys.
    I have a friend who's looking to get into his first pin, trying to stay at or below $3k. Probably looking for something along the lines of a Data East (Hook / Jurassic Park), and something in pretty good cosmetic shape. Anyone bringing one to MGC that they are looking to sell that might fit the bill?
    Aaron

My Last Action Hero will be there For Sale/Trade, I have a bunch of extra parts that can be included, or not depending on the deal that is worked out.

#109 7 years ago

Winter is Coming

#110 7 years ago

My list is growing. I've bought multiple pins that are being brought to me at the show. Although they are not shopped, I talked with Dan and he prefer that I bring them in instead of leaving them in the trailer.

So currently (subject to change)

Shopped games
    LA retata
    Silver slugger
    Virtua pin

Unshopped
    Lost World Jurassic Park
    Striker extreme
    Terminator 2
    Special forces
    Cactus jacks

#111 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Winter is Coming

I assume that means your bring GOT? PRO OR LE

#112 7 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Maybe he's bringing The Winds of Winter.

#113 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Winter is Coming

Sweet Emotion

#114 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Lost World Jurassic Park

Please people allow me to play this before someone buys it. I want to re-discover if it is as bad as I remember, or if it is actually decent like I've heard since

#115 7 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Please people allow me to play this before someone buys it. I want to re-discover if it is as bad as I remember, or if it is actually decent like I've heard since

I'd guess it's worse than you remember Dan. Not a favorite of mine, and the original JP is so much better.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#116 7 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Don't get your hopes up there dude...

Not sure where you would have heard that... but then again, you do have somewhat odd tastes...

Jaz

#117 7 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

I'd guess it's worse than you remember Dan. Not a favorite of mine, and the original JP is so much better.

Quoted from Jazman:

Don't get your hopes up there dude...

Not sure where you would have heard that... but then again, you do have somewhat odd tastes...

I don't have them up too far, but after I discovered that unlike what I thought, VND wasn't the worst game ever it was / is actually one of my favorites, I was told by someone that both JPLW and SWT were equally awesome games if you learned the rules.

I played a mostly broken SWT and didn't agree with it, but it was also in bad shape. I'd like to play a JPLW to see, well, basically the exact same thing. Or, if I love it, well...

#118 7 years ago

Sega Star Wars gets a bad rap, but it's actually decent. JPLW is bad, really bad. Can't really put my finger on it though. It's just not fun to shoot for me.

There are actually only a couple Sega games I'd have in my collection. ST and LiS are the top of the list.

Starship Troopers is awesome, one of my favorite ever games. And LiS because the multi-ball start is one of the best ever.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

#119 7 years ago

you need more time on BW also!

#120 7 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Sega Star Wars gets a bad rap, but it's actually decent. JPLW is bad, really bad. Can't really put my finger on it though. It's just not fun to shoot for me.
    There are actually only a couple Sega games I'd have in my collection. ST and LiS are the top of the list.
    Starship Troopers is awesome, one of my favorite ever games. And LiS because the multi-ball start is one of the best ever.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

If the game sucks, blame Rob. I didn't have time to shop the game, but while I was in Cuba. I left keys for Rob so he could go through the machine for me.

#121 7 years ago

PS, Rob, if I don't sell the game. I might not be able to afford the repairs on it, lol

#122 7 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Yes...pro.

#123 7 years ago

For sale?

#124 7 years ago

pretty sure he is bringing it brand new for people to play.

#125 7 years ago

Sorry...like Whysnow said, I will be unboxing it there, so will not quite be ready to sell it yet.

#126 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

If the game sucks, blame Rob. I didn't have time to shop the game, but while I was in Cuba. I left keys for Rob so he could go through the machine for me.

Oh jees...don't do that to me. All I did was get it running, which took mostly board work. Final tweaking and shopping was your job.

All my time had to be spent on another project.

Besides, if it doesn't sell it's because it sucks, not because it works or not.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

#127 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Sorry...like Whysnow said, I will be unboxing it there, so will not quite be ready to sell it yet.

Doh! Once again, I prove I'm as far outside of a pinsider as one can get...

Sorry for my ignorance, but if you do want to sell it let me know

#128 7 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Oh jees...don't do that to me. All I did was get it running, which took mostly board work. Final tweaking and shopping was your job.
    All my time had to be spent on another project.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

Fine. I won't blame you. Really appreciate you doing it while I was away.

Although, I haven't seen a single pin here in Germany. Only one more week here, so my chances are slim with all the sightseeing we are doing. So maybe my lack of seeing any well increase my desire to play when I get back

#129 7 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

YUP!

#130 7 years ago

After some debate decided on bringing my Shadow, looking to trade.

Added over 7 years ago: Decided the Shadow will be for sale.

#131 7 years ago

plan on bringing;
    Black Knight
    Swords of Fury
    Jurassic Park

#132 7 years ago

anybody in need of a room at the hotel for MGC? Don't think I'm going to make it this year and am going to cancel my reservation. I have a room reserved for Friday and Saturday. Just thought I'd give a heads up before I call and cancel.

#133 7 years ago
    Quoted from cards25:

anybody in need of a room at the hotel for MGC? Don't think I'm going to make it this year and am going to cancel my reservation. I have a room reserved for Friday and Saturday. Just thought I'd give a heads up before I call and cancel.

bummer you wont make it.

#134 7 years ago

Yeah, Im kind of bummed about it. My wife cant make it this year, and other friends from another state aren't going either. Just don't want to go by myself. Was thinking about bringing my Getaway to sell also.

#135 7 years ago

Ping. Now that TPF is over its time to focus on MGC. What are you all bringing?

#136 7 years ago

Room is (I believe) spoken for.

#137 7 years ago

i'll be bringing something. Not sure what yet. lots of factors coming into play on this.

#138 7 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i'll be bringing something. Not sure what yet. lots of factors coming into play on this.

Super Soccer it is!

#139 7 years ago

Speaking on what are you bringing...

I am still figuring out what games are being used for Clock Chaos. IF anyone has a game that will be loaded in by noon or 1pm on Friday and they are willing to have used, then please reach out.

CUrrently looking for 1 EM and 1 DMD. GAmes would need to be solid and tough playing.

#140 7 years ago

and I need a couple of games for Pingolf as well.

#141 7 years ago

I think the two games making the trip will be

TAF
    WCS

Both for sale.

#142 7 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I think the two games making the trip will be
    TAF
    WCS
    Both for sale.

wow Mark!!! You must be under 50 games for sure now!!!

#143 7 years ago

So when do tickets go on sale at the door for MGC? This year I may be on a startup for work, and can't pre-purchase a ticket.

#144 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Speaking on what are you bringing...
    I am still figuring out what games are being used for Clock Chaos. IF anyone has a game that will be loaded in by noon or 1pm on Friday and they are willing to have used, then please reach out.
    CUrrently looking for 1 EM and 1 DMD. GAmes would need to be solid and tough playing.

Ill be there Thursday evening. I can volunteer one of mine.

#145 7 years ago
    Quoted from orangestorm87:

So when do tickets go on sale at the door for MGC? This year I may be on a startup for work, and can't pre-purchase a ticket.

I believe it's 10AM at the door. Pre-purchased tickets allow entry at 9:30 AM.

On another note, Spooky just announced that their documentary will be played at MGC - anybody know what time?

#146 7 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I believe it's 10AM at the door. Pre-purchased tickets allow entry at 9:30 AM.
    On another note, Spooky just announced that their documentary will be played at MGC - anybody know what time?

Or more importantly - where? Just on a projector in the bar? That would be super great.

#147 7 years ago

Just a heads up for everyone...

Since last years show, the hotel has remodeled the lobby area and restaurant. So, there are some configuration changes in that part of the show. For one, the restaurant will be closed as that is the side that the presentations will be going on now. The bar should be open and they do have a snack case but the restaurant will not be. The hotel will have food along with Jersey Mike's subs in the same location as prior years (at the end of the hall where Rob's room (Borygard) is).

Jaz

#148 7 years ago

Looking for the sopranos. Is anyone bringing 1 for sale?

#149 7 years ago

Things shifted. I can make The whole show again. So now I could bring Ironman HD.

#150 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Just a heads up for everyone...
    Since last years show, the hotel has remodeled the lobby area and restaurant. So, there are some configuration changes in that part of the show. For one, the restaurant will be closed
    Jaz

That sucks.

There are 388 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-mgc-what-are-you-bringing-thread/page/3?hl=netcivil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.