(Topic ID: 87183)

Official MGC pictures, updates, news thread!

By Whysnow

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 308 posts
  • 100 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by animesuperj
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

063.JPG
    062.JPG
    061.JPG
    059.JPG
    060.JPG
    057.JPG
    058.JPG
    053.JPG
    051.JPG
    048.JPG
    047.JPG
    046.JPG
    045.JPG
    042.JPG
    044.JPG
    040.JPG
    There are 308 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
    #1 10 years ago

A place holder to get this weekend started right. Even though many of our fellow pinnerds are not able to attend this weekend, we should try to share the experience to the best of our abilities.

I know I really enjoyed the info from other recent shows, so lets try and share the love.

#2 10 years ago

SWEEEEEEET.

I was about to start a thread of my own.

Thanks Hilton.

chris

#3 10 years ago

I am not able to upload pics form my phone but I have seen evidence that M U S T A N G is on site.

#4 10 years ago

Somebody post a picture of the ten... I mean temporary structure.

#5 10 years ago

there's this good news:
    ben_heck_twitter.jpgben_heck_twitter.jpg

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

there's this good news:

ben_heck_twitter.jpg 15 KB

Flipping sweet!

#7 10 years ago

Oh man I thought there was pics already.

#8 10 years ago

Are the clowns there yet?

#9 10 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

image-649.jpgimage-649.jpg image-282.jpgimage-282.jpg image-393.jpgimage-393.jpg
    #10 10 years ago

ohhh, look at that big room.. I think that will be so much better than the prev room!

#11 10 years ago

Update from the show! For those of you signed up for the tournaments, we decided that we wanted to expand the scope of the tournaments at the show so they are going to be FREE for everyone, and for the pinball tournaments we're still doing cash prizes! Entries will be somewhat limited (due to time, available slots, and just being fair!), but we're hoping to greatly expand how many people can play, and we're hoping to get tournament players some time so that they can check out the rest of the show!

We'll be sending an email with more details soon, making a Facebook post, and we can explain more at the show. Essentially, pre-order ticket sales were strong enough that we can make this happen and add an additional awesome thing for attendees to do a the show.

We know that this is a late announcement, but we hope that you all think it's as great as we do that we can do this!

#12 10 years ago

I didn't know the "Godfather" let people take pictures of him! Love It!

#13 10 years ago

Mustang is a pretty decent game. If you are a car enthusiast it is a no brainer getting one. I did win the first 4 player game though as I assumed we were playing for the pink slip. Thanks Tullster! I dont need the box when I take it home, go ahead and toss it out.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Mustang is a pretty decent game. If you are a car enthusiast it is a no brainer getting one. I did win the first 4 player game though as I assumed we were playing for the pink slip. Thanks Tullster! I dont need the box when I take it home, go ahead and toss it out.

I have managed to play two games so far this year. Well, one and a half. One on Tron and one ball on my NIB Metallica. If past years are any indication, I have 5 balls left to play before I'm done playing for the weekend

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Somebody post a picture of the ten... I mean temporary structure.

I've got photos on my iPad. I'll post when I find it...

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#16 10 years ago

Already like it better than last year.....seeing the pins in what was last years vending area. Huge step forward! Bigger & better!

#17 10 years ago

Looks like it will be awesome.

#18 10 years ago

Another NIB opening from last night, sorry I smoked ya Roger!

20140410_214906.jpg20140410_214906.jpg
    #19 10 years ago

Well last minute...looks like will be coming down... Never been before. ......Can I buy tickets at the door?

The Sheraton is booked Sat. Night as you might expect. Any Recommendation on close/good second choice places to stay? Thank you for any help!

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from smailskid:

Well last minute...looks like will be coming down... Never been before. ......Can I buy tickets at the door?
    The Sheraton is booked Sat. Night as you might expect. Any Recommendation on close/good second choice places to stay? Thank you for any help!

There are 3 hotels JUST on the other side (south) of 94 from where the MGC is. There's a Country Inn & Suites, a Best Western and the Brookfield Suites Convention Center. Not sure what any of their room rates are though.

http://www.countryinns.com/brookfield-hotel-wi-53005/wibfield

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/US/WI/Brookfield-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-PLUS-Midway-Hotel---Suites-Brookfield/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=50075

http://www.brookfieldsuiteshotel.com/

#21 10 years ago

Couldn't get the entire thing in the frame unless I hopped the fence and stood on the on ramp.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

image-47.jpgimage-47.jpg
    #22 10 years ago

At the airport now! Mustang is pretty fun and it looks to still have a pretty early code. Looking forward to putting some more time on it. Is there a list anywhere posted what games are going to be there?

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

There are 3 hotels JUST on the other side (south) of 94 from where the MGC is. There's a Country Inn & Suites, a Best Western and the Brookfield Suites Convention Center. Not sure what any of their room rates are though.
    http://www.countryinns.com/brookfield-hotel-wi-53005/wibfield
    http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/US/WI/Brookfield-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-PLUS-Midway-Hotel---Suites-Brookfield/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=50075
    http://www.brookfieldsuiteshotel.com/

Cool. Thanks for the links.

I am assuming buying a couple tix at the door will be no problem?

Edit: I see there is tickets for sale at the door on the MGC website.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Couldn't get the entire thing in the frame unless I hopped the fence and stood on the on ramp.

Ooh, there's secret parking behind it. Good to know.

#25 10 years ago

That "tent" is awesome, what a great show this is gonna be this year. I plan on bringing about four machines , is it alright to come Saturday morning or is Friday better for dropping them off?

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from bobWeir:

That "tent" is awesome, what a great show this is gonna be this year. I plan on bringing about four machines , is it alright to come Saturday morning or is Friday better for dropping them off?

They'd prefer delivery/setup on friday - but if you have to come saturday, come early. Well before the show opens (at 10)

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

image-47.jpg 116 KB

Hop the fence!!

#28 10 years ago

30 minutes!

#29 10 years ago

30 minutes to what? I thought general load in started at 1pm?

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Get with the times Eric, it all happened last night!

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

Get with the times Eric, it all happened last night!

But .. But .. But ... KEITH!

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Maybe he made special arrangements to load in early?

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I couldn't sit home. I will find someone to talk to.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

I couldn't sit home. I will find someone to talk to.

Go scope out the liquor stores. Tony is going to need to source the Jug O Wine.

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Tony is going to need to source the Jug O Wine.

He knows where one is!

About to head out, cya all soon!

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from louknees:

Is there a list anywhere posted what games are going to be there?

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-unofficial-what-are-you-bring-to-mgc-thread

Unofficial list but Official

#37 10 years ago

Eating in Madison now, be there soon!!!

#38 10 years ago

Tony had me bring him one.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

You brought him a liquor store?

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Ha. That's so amazing. Bought it for him the weekend I was up there. He discussed how he was going to get it south.

CHRIS

#41 10 years ago

We have Tonys jug in the truck :/ warning tony just arrived......

#42 10 years ago

Thanks to Centerflank for helping me load up games last night at 11pm and for waxing my Sorcerer playfield while I watched Vikings .

#43 10 years ago

wow its going by so fast!!!!!! its already 2:00

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from Eemanjaymes:

wow its going by so fast!!!!!! its already 2:00

Quiet You!

#45 10 years ago

Yeah, that nomenclature had me stumped as well. It would be bad if somehow all of this info got posted into an unofficial thread

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

A place holder to get this weekend started right.

Thank you for this !

LTG : )™

#47 10 years ago

The room is slowly filling up!image-487.jpgimage-487.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from OhKeePaw:

The room is slowly filling up!
    image.jpg 203 KB
    image-487.jpg 233 KB

I see tentacles! And possibly Steve.

#49 10 years ago

Tournament area
    image-718.jpgimage-718.jpg

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from OhKeePaw:

The room is slowly filling up!

image.jpg 203 KB

image-487.jpg 233 KB

Wow a CFTBL and TOM. Going to be some great titles this year.

chris

There are 308 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-mgc-pictures-updates-news-thread?tu= and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.