(Topic ID: 43439)

SOLD OUT! Mad Rollin Pinball 2013 >20 games + WOZ!!!!!!!!

By Whysnow

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 586 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WP_20130914_09_54_19_Panorama.jpg
    WP_20130914_10_58_00_Pro.jpg
    WP_20130914_15_23_56_Pro.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1567.jpg
    IMG_1566.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20130913_161334.jpg
    0912132044.jpg
    0912132039.jpg
    DSC09414.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DEWSHO.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 10 years ago

Registered. Format sounds fun!

#61 10 years ago

I hear team French Toast Mafia is a front runner.

#80 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

UPDATE>>> I am very excited to announce our first NEW sponsor for 2013!!!
    BEN HECK has graciously offered what I think is one of the coolest prizes in pinball >> A call-out on his current pinball

Very cool. I miss being on the radio and this could be exactly what I need to scratch that itch.

#86 10 years ago
    Quoted from OhKeePaw:

Hello! Whysnow's wife here..

I thought Whysnow's wife was The Machine?

#88 10 years ago

Ken>> have you been drinking again???

I seem to remember you both dressed in green.

xvy8abn.jpgxvy8abn.jpg

#92 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ranhorton:

Since I probably won't be able to make it to the Mad Rollin tourney this year (baby #2 due that week) can I still donate to the cause?

Congrats on baby #2! Great name for a kid!

#112 10 years ago

Looks sweet! Wake me up when August ends.

#115 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I figure not too big is good for those that already have tons of trophies

You making fun of me?

#119 10 years ago

The wife said she would give it a shot. Should have something for ya pretty soon.

#121 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

does not have to be anything too crazy.

You obviously don't know my wife.

#128 10 years ago

Hehe, nipples tickled.

#131 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Ken, any update on the flyer?

Should be done by the weekend.

#136 10 years ago

Flyer is 90% complete. Will definitely be done by the weekend.

Oh yea, check out what I saw today!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#140 10 years ago

Dave B right! Went to a guys house who is not on pinside. Work with his son and invited him over to play some WCS. He in turn invited me to his dad's. Another great pinhead!! Played MM, TZ, LOTR, STTNG, Embryon, SW, SS. Doesn't have his BBB anymore but had a signed playfield as wall art. So many cool games I didn't even have time to play BSD, ToM, Star Trek, Centaur, or Defender. Also saw the very first Lost in Space ever made! What a GREAT pinball week! The guy has been off the scene building a robot for a while but knows people like Neo, and epthegeek. I think they might sign up for MRP2013! Gave them the link.

EDIT: Pic so bad cuz camera phone is potato!

#148 10 years ago

Throw that flyer up here. I haven't seen the finished product yet. I gave a digital copy to Jon Polfer, he wants to print some out and put them up around Milwaukee.

#151 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I am trying to see if I can get some of the mad rollin dolls (local roller derby ladies) that I know to show up for MRP!

Nice! I'll always remember roller skating and playing pinball at the same time back in the day at Skatetown!

1 week later
    #161 10 years ago

Post it to r/pinball on Reddit. Might help.

#165 10 years ago

Looks good. Nice link to the page and even a couple of upvotes! Sorry for the earlier confusion. I asked you at Corey's Avenger party if you knew what Reddit was and you said you were familiar with the "Gone Wild" section of Reddit so I assumed you knew.

#167 10 years ago

The reason realgirls imgur exists is because of Reddit. r/realgirls
    There is a reddit for everything.

#171 10 years ago

What exactly does classic mean? Not sure I can wait til MRP to get my next fix. I feel my pin whore tendencies coming back.

#173 10 years ago

I'm all about the fun! And if I can cash those IFPA points in for some new pinballs or something all the better!

1 week later
    #181 10 years ago
    Quoted from tmac:

Bump! Hilton Mad Rollin Pinball 2013 Flyers up at the Waun-a-bowl!

Next time your there could you snap a pic for me? Need to encourage the wife to make some money from her art Thanks T!

#183 10 years ago

Keep Rollin, Rollin, Rollin, Rollin!!!

1 week later
    #190 10 years ago

Good vibes headed Erica's way from my whole family!

MV5BMjI1Njg5MTIwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMT.jpgMV5BMjI1Njg5MTIwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMT.jpg

1 week later
    #195 10 years ago

I could probably bring ES if Tim ever finishes it

If not I'd have to bring WCS.

#211 10 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Nothing wrong with a little WCS action....

Quoted from MikeS:

I would love to play my old WCS at the tourney

Quoted from Whysnow:

Also would love to have WCS at the event Ken!! Worst case senario, we can get your GI fixed on Friday night as I will have all my tools with and it would be pretty easy 9assuming just burnt connectors).

The people have spoken. WCS it is. Put me on the list.

1 week later
    #217 10 years ago

Just played BK2K for the first time in sooooo many years. Hope Tyler brings that one!

#233 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

I really hate tournaments. If I didn't love you guys so much I wouldn't even show up, much less embarrass myself by playing. LOL

We love you too man! Well at least I think I do.

#241 10 years ago

Aww sweet! Can't wait to try that WOZ! Thanks Chris! Pre party is going to be awesome.

#244 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

currently looking for a single that needs a partner. Maya (she played in Wannabowl this year) just signed up as a single which means we have a slot for another single.

Maya was awesome! If I recall she even beat Neo at Wauna.

#261 10 years ago

Haven't played that in ~20 Years!

#271 10 years ago

That dude is crazy good! And really nice too!

#279 10 years ago

First hole in one on pingolf...or this...

Quoted from Whysnow:

Randomly choose game where we write down scores and closest to a specific number wins?

I like the idea that anybody who participates in this tourney could have a shot at winning and not just the pros

#282 10 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

Futurama maybe?!??!

Hell Mother Fucking Yes! If I win I want to be Kenny "bending" Rodruigez.

http://vimeo.com/56106534

#287 10 years ago
    Quoted from tmac:

I'd say drinking competition to figure out the winner but there will be pros there.

What happened to "What happens in Waunakee!?!?"

Quoted from Whysnow:

ONLY 3 Team slots remain!!!

Keep Rollin Rollin Rollin! WHAT!?!?

#307 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

I did it while waiting at a stopped train

I love modern technology!

Congrats Hilton. Talked to some of the IL people yesterday, everyone seems stoked! See you tonight.

#312 10 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Luckest 3rd ball I ever had.

Had nothing to do with luck. Was some nice play! I'll get revenge at Mad Rollin.

#323 10 years ago
    Quoted from ARTMAN:

Just curious who's all going.

Team French Toast Mafia checking in! Just me and my boy. Not as intimidating as the team name makes us sound.

#343 10 years ago

Plays like Schmidt. Awesome name! 24 more days!

#346 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey Ken >> Aren't you and Corey somewhat close to each other?

Somewhat. Since he lives in a place that doesn't believe in interstates it still takes me 50 minutes to get to him even though it's only like 30 miles. If Corey needs help, I'm there. I've got all weekend with nothing to do but pinball it up.

#350 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Fixed it Corey.
    Ken, Will you be able to get someone to lend you a hand to load up WCS? Also do you need your GI fixed still?
    I think tully mentioned that he is somewhat close to you an may be able to help?
    If you bring it over for load in earlier on Friday (I will be there at noon) then I can likely do it then as I will ahve all my gear along. Preferred is to have everything ready and playing tight beforehand, but we will get her done either way.

Between now and tournament time I have off the 31st and the 7th. GI seems to be OK for now, could probably use a second opinion on what to replace. Plug, pins or both. I'm more worried about the striker kickout which doesn't really affect gameplay but would like to have it perfect by tournament time. Tully and I both think it's probably just the opto. I'll clean it up this weekend and see what happens. I'll also be able to arrive early on Friday for any last minute help.

1 week later
    #356 10 years ago

Bring it fools!!

toasttease.jpgtoasttease.jpg

#360 10 years ago

BIG THANKS to Tully! WCS94 is 100% and my trouble shooting knowledge has increased X2 thanks to his generosity. Excited for MRP 2013.

IMG_1548.jpgIMG_1548.jpg

#363 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

2 x 0 is still zero, OOOOOOh I got you!

I knew someone was going to say that!

I was going to put + 2 for that reason. Also forgot that I'll get there friday when Corey says I get there friday.

#380 10 years ago

Looks good Hilton! Alec and I should be there about 4:30 Friday depending on if he is able to help me get the pin out of the basement. If not, we will have to wait for Corey on Saturday morning.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DEWSHO.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-mad-rollin-pinball-2014-saturday-september-14th-2013?tu=DEWSHO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.